Oh Pry attempts to recapture his old magic!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
The past year has been a paradox for me, on one hand I have more opportunities for sex than ever due to dating apps and my photography hobby but on the other, my game is gone. I walk the streets of the city, seeing plenty of beautiful women, but having to deal with the fact that the old Oh Pry is gone. At some point, the hunger in me to approach that hot girl on the street which I had in my college days that led to some amazing lay reports has been dormant at best.

I've had over a hundred lays but still, the magic is gone. This shit is too easy and I am satisfied but not fulfilled, sleeping with above average and cute but not hot.

I miss the old me and getting it easy has taken away my excitement I had.

I have spent days getting blown by girls I have matched with on dating apps and had my way with them but it is just not the same. Most girls I fuck are in the solid 7 range, cute for the average but not spectacular. I sometime miss the wild lays and the exploration I had. I am starting to miss the hot girl that challenges me and the challenges that go into getting up there at times. So I went back and read my old lay reports from college and my younger years, when I had that instinct to pounce on a random girl at the right time and make her mines, how fulfilling it felt...

Wanted to share my old lay reports with you guys and bring back the magic of the old me.

Here are some of my best and most memorable ones:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8452

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21193

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20530

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10191

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10456

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10032

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19526

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12760

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14931

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Sunday Grocery shopping

Went out and kept running into this one tanned brunette out with her blonde friend, tanned brunette kept bumping into me. I made small talk but gave out fast, have definitely not done this in a while.

Go up to this one tall blonde standing near exit, she had just entered, ask her if she is Scandinavian....

She was friendly but I did not know how to move it forward. Damn I need to get back into this.

Online dating and sex from photography hobby along with the occasional night-time lay have spoiled me!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
even when we are in relationships, we still open women....Just don't take it to that level...keeps the AA at bay.

Here lately I've been getting a little too chummy and I think I've made a lot of build up and left them hanging just before I would normally get a number...

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Not much going on today at all but did manage to get an approach in which I am proud of. Walked next to this blonde and said "wonder if anyone ever gets used to the craziness of this city". She laughs and was receptive at first, we made small talk, but I played it easy since I see the early part as a warmup. Need to go harder than this.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Haven't updated this in forever.

Been off for a while and need to get back into it. Today I approached two girls with a huge dog asking how they keep a dog that big in this city, they said the same way you do a small dog, then I walked away. Wtf.. really?

Over the weekend I did a couple day approaches too, forgot what it was about but I did it, kind of skimping on my mind. It turned dark at 4 PM in this city today lol.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Wanted to do an approach today but did not, the sudden weather change is hitting me hard. On the other hand I should have also approached early in the morning when I got a chance.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So glad to do 3 approaches today, did the first 2 on the way back to work.

1. Russian chick with French Braid that had headphones in, at a crosswalk too.

Me: Is that a French Braid?
Her: Yes
Me: Cool, are you French yourself?
Her: No
Me: What are you then?
Her: Russian
Me: Oh neat

Did not continue after that as we had to cross the street and it was a crowd. I should have said it looks good on her and been more direct.

2. Two Indian girls near Time Square.

Me: So you guys ever get used to the craziness of this city?
Girl 1: No
Girl 2: Kind of
Me: I mean the early nights is hitting me hard, so where are you guys from?
Girl 1: We are from India
Me: Me too!

Not sure where it fizzles off after that but they seemed receptive, was not that into them, but they had to go into the subway station.

3. Subway approach with a mom wearing glasses.

Some chick was very expressive on the sub, I know she was not crazy but just all of it getting to her. I ask her the same thing, if she gets used to the craziness of the city. We chat a good bit for the subway ride but she tells me she is a mom with two kids, time to exit set.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Have not stuck to updating this but did 2 approaches today. One was very indirect asking a hot girl if a store was open, she helped out.

Other I tried to make small talk with this one chick that straight up ignored me and looked away, in hindsight, looked like a cold bitch.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Made like one approach today, not a good day for it, it was some Asian FOB waiting in line for food. Tough sledding with the weather.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Kind of broke a dry approach street, two girls next to me in the morning crossing the street were being loud, asked them if they were from California but said they were from Jersey. We chatted for a few more second before going our own way.

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey man I used to read your reports and they were awesome man! Don’t be too hard on yourself dude you just gotta brush it off! Just like when MJ went from baseball back to basketball. In fact baseball might have taught him a thing or 2 about what he really likes! And then won 3 additional championships! Talk about a come back right !

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Have not updated this sucker in forever. Went out Saturday and did 5 approaches at a bar, kind of backed off after that.

I have decided not to do an approach a day anymore, instead I will use Thursday to Saturday as my game days.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Interesting that my thread got moved, almost a bit flattering.

Friday was a bitch, the week was so exhausting that I ended up almost napping in. A stressful fucking week and had it not been for a friend hitting me up, I would have stayed in to watch netflix.

So after an exhausting day full of fucking a sex-crazed 30-year-old cougar, I went out and rushed myself to do so a little after 11:30. Once again a part of a program where I spend 3 days a week doing at least 3 approaches. Go to my warmup bar to do 3 approaches, one was asking girls stuck in line about how tough it is to get through and joking about it. After that I get a strong IOI from a tall Arizona blonde and we chat a bit but the day had sucked the life out of me. Then I ask a redhead if she is really a redhead or if I am drunk.

Go to another bar where I am meeting up with a friend, felt like approaching these two chicks but I was drained. I ended up not approaching but two other dudes did, that crushed me....the girls were hot too.

Then I just came home. Per my last topic, I am done with online dating for good.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
The new system starts.

So I decided that on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays I will go out to do at least 3 approaches per day.

I went out tonight but focused first on good mood before heading out, a good mindset is key. Whenever I thought of bitter and hateful thoughts I turned them positive and then headed out.

Went out to the first bar and immediately approached two Latinas watching the game, the one I approached was very receptive and everything, it actually went very well. Unfortunately, I could not push it along or escalate, really finding my weak point here. The emotions were good, vibe was there, she was smiles and receptive, and I backed out....Finding my biggest weakness right now with nightgame and daygame. FUCK!

Did one approach asking for directions, this was on the street.

Did another at another bar, told hot brunette she had a nice coat and I want to get one like that for my girlfriend, yeah really bad but I had to get into the mood of talking to women at least.

Glad I did the approaches, city seemed very tame tonight, but I am making it a challenge that by the end of this year I will be doing more direct approaches at bars.

Going out again tomorrow and Saturday.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Day 2 of the new system.

Day 2 of many many more days to come!

So after a long exhausting day that had me napping for a few hours after work, I woke up to take a shower and then trim myself up a bit. Definitely due for a haircut soon! Kinda frustrating since there was so much cleaning I had to do because I moved to a new pad but that could wait. Decided to meet up with a good buddy and stop by for a bar for a drink and to get some good moods going. First bar we go to is packed and I am not feeling the vibes at all, then we go to another bar. We started off with light banter but friend wants a promotion and wants to be at a newer spot.

We decide after 3 drinks on my end to bounce to a new spot. We are walking and talking but he is kind of talking a lot about his work situation and seems kinda pissed about it. See a group ahead of us, there are 4 people total: one guy and three girls. Kind of cold out there but the one brunette is distancing herself hard here. I wanted to approach her but my friend is being loud and bitching and moaning to where I could feel the people ahead of us laughing, shit was so annoying.

We end up going to a popular bar where it seemed to be mainly groups, it is a latin dance bar. I end up having one girl touch me and say excuse me as I am walking through even though I am not in her way...By and large though I do no approaches. Friend's cranky energy was throwing me off.

Decide to head to another bar with my friend, enter it and like a couple minutes in sticking around, this tall brunette/latin looking chick comes up to me and starts dancing with me. I saw her a minute before with her group almost falling over. A few seconds later her friends drag her away. I try to approach these two other latina chicks but to no avail. I am pissed, it is past midnight and I have not done one approach.

Approach 1

Go to a bar right next door, long line but see this brunette all by herself, approach her asking if the bar is worth going into. She tells me no but she says she is blacked out drunk so I gently walk away, she then looks to me and says maybe it is lol.

Approach 2

Walk over a few blocks to this other bar and see these two girls outside of that bar, they are kinda chubby. Once again ask them if the bar is worth going into. One girl says no but then asks me how old I am, I tell her my age and she says yes. I go into the bar, once again seem to be mainly groups.

Approach 3

Approach this one latina looking chick and her friend, immediate rejection. See the same girls get approached by these ethnic and Asian dudes, reject them too. Girls just wanted to be left alone.

Awkward moments.

So it is a little past 1, I am freezing up a bit at the bar. I see girls but am not sure if they are with groups, tough to gage it. See guys walking around who seem to be with the girls so I am not investing much time here. Hop on over to another bar, still a bit packed so I do not really approach. Then I go back to this bar again but do not approach.

Go to one other bar.

Approach 4

Ask these two girls if the back area is a private party, one Asian looking girl says it is a mosh pit. I ask her where her accent is from, she gives me a few guesses. I get all of them wrong, the whole accent sounded kind of British but she was actually South African. Despite them being engaged in the convo, I fucking leave. This has been my issue, had it so easy with online dating that I cannot handle night game anymore. When the night beats me down, I have started to count myself out.

Approach 5

On my way out of the bar, approach this blonde with a group and ask her if she is from Texas. She says she is from Jersey but her friends seem hellbent on cockblocking so total waste.

Takeaway from tonight

NYC nightlife may be social circle heavy and all of that but despite whatever happened, so happy I kept myself to it and did 5 approaches. I can easily get laid through online game and such but I rather master real life game now. I used to be decent at night game but the magic is gone, this brings it back!

Now on to tomorrow!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Third straight night in a row of the system.

Strong day for college sports today but I actually woke up pretty late, like at around 2 PM lol, slept in like crazy. I spent most of today cleaning up the place and grooming. Decided to buy some drinks from the local supermarket and had quite a few, maybe a few too many. Went to a bar I call my pre-game spot but just got a drink. It was a crowded bar no doubt though and I had not made an approach at all.

I stood and this one guy who is with a group asks me if they can take a picture as I look like one of their friends, I turn them down, not even sure why I did it tbh...maybe because I felt insecure and borderline looked like chit.

Oh Pry holds himself accountable but robs himself of game.

So I made a promise to myself, goal is 5 approaches, no questions asked. I approached a couple tall blondes asking them how tall they are, got like two approaches done that way. So 2 approaches down, 3 to go.

I head over on to another bar, stick around for a few, see a couple hot blondes talking next to a couple and older guy that seemed to be in a group. Approach one hot blonde and ask her if she is European, we make small talk for a few but then I find she is from the Bay Area, don't escalate or anything, get out of the bar.

New bar, Oh Pry feels direct.

I end up going to a bar and meeting my friend, approach this blonde in a beanie, tell her she looks hot in that beanie and ask her where she is from. We chat for a good bit, then some random dude joins. I ended up chatting with both of them, dude was actually with her, but then she has to go and I do not close.

After her I approach some brunette in a ponytail who is throwing some event, she has to leave the next morning so I do not do much there. I made one more approach later that night on a tall blonde that fell flat.

But hey, it is early.

I had to get warmed up with my game and get out there, right now even doing approaches is a large miracle. I am glad I did 5 approaches 2 nights in a row, cannot ask for more.

Goal for next week in the system is that I do not back out unless she does, it is to stay in there.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
were in opposite boats. i’m sick of the grind and trying to really focus on getting my tinder 100% dialed in to try to set up a nice rotation. i added two girls but let one go. the other is in college 400 miles away but is rich af and says she regularly comes to la a lot. hoping she ain’t bullshitting. she hits me up all the time so i think i can maybe spread her out once a month for quite a while if i keep some drama up. gotta keep a chick like that addicted.

>