Oh shit, she's pregnant (I'm 19). Any ideas what to do? Abortion illegal in her country...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think you guys are taking this out of context though - but thank you Chase for clarifying. I honestly cannot even semantically understand what Zac Adam says.

But since you do, thanks for the translate.

And after reading your translate, I still feel weird about this. I found it weird that ZacAdam brought up/tried to discuss my opinions on the matter. It feels like it was an attempted psychoanalysis. At no point have I listed how I feel about kids, pregnancy and abortion. Let us state some "objective" facts:
- The op made the chick pregnant and was not happy about it
- He did not want a kid
- His girl was "ok" with an abortion
- The country in question, Indonesia was not

So I respond BASED on these factors. I gave the person practical advice. Not convince him with me beliefs.

And he did fuck up - no matter how one wants to put it. The OP did not want a kid, and he managed to make a girl pregnant. That is a fuck up.

My response was purely objective and did not share much subjective opinion.

Obviously, I am not against abortion. The question of abortion relates to how one defines life and death. Most people for or against abortion tend to be normies (in a paradigm):
- For abortion: "women's right over their own bodies"
- Against abortion: "right to life".

Both those positions are a bit retarded in my book.

I believe that one can be both for and against abortion , while being a normie or anti-normie. I think what distances "normies" (what ZacAdam defines as "paradigm") is not what they believe in, but why they believe the things they do.

And ZacAdam has no way to know my reasons. He is then just speculating about my psyche.

Girlschase moderator judging people?

Kinda hypocrite doesn't it?
And lack some level of awareness to recognize you doing as such?

And best of all, selling pickup? And then judge people?

You are the last person I expect to be "moral and judgement" when you kinda treat some members in the forum like shit.

Obviously I don't know your intention. And it's just words right? :)
Sorry CHASE BIGBOSS.

I am Still not good at explaining things.

I just have an issue when pregnancy comes up and people playing the moral high ground.

ZACADAM VS. TEEVSTER

@ZacAdam, it is not entirely clear what you took issue with in the section of @Teevster's post you quoted.

I think you mean him saying that impregnating the girl was fucking up? As in, you are saying "Actually impregnating a girl is not fucking up" -- is that right?

That was my read.

If so, the only reason I am able to understand that is because impregnating girls is to me a sort of moral gray area... sure, it is going to cause some chaos in your and their lives, but it is also bringing new life into the world, which is cool.

So for me that is not necessarily an automatic fuck-up.

But to someone who is coming from a traditional European/North American paradigm, knocking someone up on a casual fling is something you just accept is a fuckup, and everyone accepts as a fuckup, and you pointing out that Teevster is judging something as a fuckup from within a paradigm he does not realize is a distinct paradigm is not going to be clear to anyone who doesn't realize you could see a random impregnation as anything other than "a fuckup."

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
attempted psychoanalysis

Too slow of you to catch on.

:)

(Ok this is not helping anyone)

But you are blaming him for fucking up, thus judging him. At least that's what your words looks like.

You say that there's no fucking way ZACADAM can know my opinion.

Exactly! You right.

I noted it in my last sentence. I don't know your intention. It's just words.

While your words and what you mean is different, which ironically puts you in the same position as me (and you can deny it all you want)

My problem is what Chase written perfectly.

I just can't stand people who break so many mainstream beliefs to get women, then goes back to those beliefs to protect his nest.

Now, it's just words right? I don't know your intention.

It goes back to that sentence.

Zac

Anyway

But that's the 5th dimensional chess game of dating between high level men right?

Switching matrixes? Changing definitions?

It's unintentional but it can be intentional. And I'm trying to help the small guy win.

p.s: Zac is getting great at mirroring people true self.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Person A wants a good grade. He gets a bad grade = he fucked up

Person B does not care about getting good grades. He also does not get it = he did not fuck up, at least not if we consider subjective moral judgement.

Hence I am stating a descriptive and not a normative proposition during in my response to OP. Whether I think making a women pregnant at the other side of the world or if letting her, or even motivate her to abort is good or bad has not been expressed here.

I do not see how anything I have said to the OP (which mostly consisted of advice that seemed to work) relates to the clutter you just spilled out. In fact i do not see any discoherency/discongruency with what I have expressed in this thread and my views and believes about women. I do not even see how they relate. Do you even know my views on women, men, sex, or even society, politics or morality?

You know none of this. The so-called "knowledge" you have of can only come from the schizofrenic voice that haunts you.

Your comment comes out of nowhere, built upon speculations, with the vicious intent of forcing me into some boxes.

Which, if I put together the premises covered so far, leads me to only one conclusion: you are just full of bullshit, that is, if you are not simply nuts or schizofrenic - in which case i will feel sympathy for you and apology.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ps: do you even know what "a paradigm" means? Go read some Thonas Kuhn and stop with your supermarket level philosophy.

HAHAHA! Someone is pissed. Sucks to lose your frame, eh? :)

p.s:

Sidenote, I'm not trying to bring another man down. :) Just pointing out the judgement thing. It may not mean that you mean it that way but the judging part.

I kinda don't like it. And I happened to pass by and read it. So I put my comment there. :)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Not losing my frame, just pointing out you keep misusing a term. Again Thomas Kuhn talks about paradigms.

I am not even sure you know what frame means...

>