PeacockMan's Journal

PeacockMan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi

My 1st post on the forum since I'm new here. So a quick introduction of who I am, and the man I would like to be in the future.

Who I Am Currently

• I am in my 20's
  • I've had sex with less than 10 girls in my entire life
  • The last girl I had sex with was I think September 2022
  • I have a few female friends, but for the most part they do not know each other so it's not like I have a group to do stuff with. Most of my male friends from high school have either migrated to other countries or we drifted apart due to work or change in lifestyles
  • I'm a slim built guy, about 180 pounds and currently I need to work on losing my belly fat and minor manboobs
  • My hairline is receding slightly and my teeth currently do need some braces
  • I work in the communications industry, have held the same job for the past 5 years. It's a job on the poverty line, but I make it work since I am ambitious and am in the process of completing higher education to move into a higher paying job soon
  • Most of my free time I spend either studying, learning a new skill to advance my financial ability, or watching movies
  • I've been an avid reader of GirlsChase for quite a few years and I must say I love the content
  • I have my own apartment, though it is very small with just a bed, desk, 1 chair, and a clothes wardrobe, I make it work
  • Despite what I shared above regarding my looks, I've always had girls compliment me on my fashion and nice clear skin

Where I Want To Be In The Future

• Currently I would like to change careers to move from communications to sales
  • I'd like to get a girlfriend in the near future to be honest. My career is my main focus so banging a lot of girls is not my top priority. But it would still be nice to do
  • I'd like to expand my social circle with more close female friends. There is an issue I find when I have a friend who does not know the other friend or does not resonate with them is I tend to have less close friendships. Meaning if I go out with a friend, I'm usually going out with their group of close friends. I would like to build a group where whenever they are going out, it's almost mandatory that I be a part of that outing.
  • I would like to have more male friends. I did track and field in high school where I had a group of guys on the track team I was close with. After high school, most of them migrated to other countries and for the past 7+ years I've never had close male friends. I would like to build that back up

That said, I think this is a solid introduction and I look forward to posting more.

PeacockMan

PeacockMan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Focus For October 2023

• Cold approach 1 girl per day (it may be at work since I'm surrounded mostly by females and I spend most of my day working). My only expectation is to leave a positive impression on them, flirt and make them smile
  • Improve my apartment (install new windows), grow some grass around the house, and get some new rugs. Basically make my apartment more appealing to women
  • Go clothes shopping to adjust my style for Halloween and Christmas

Keeping it simple so I can make gains

PeacockMan

Last edited:

PeacockMan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Tonight while myself and my coworkers (7 ladies, 1 guy and the driver) waited on the company bus for 2 other staff members to finish their work, we used the time to engage in conversation. I stood at the bus door and the ladies were having animated conversation and I shifted the conversation towards food and also one of my female coworkers unfortunately not being able to go home tonight due to a landslide blocking one of the main roads. Here is the conversation to the best of my recallation:

PeacockMan: Does anyone like ham?

Several ladies: yes

Paula: I love ham

Kiesha: (girl from this post) Do you live alone?

Paula: Lol want to come over to my house?

Cindy: You throwing away Mike? (Mike is the male coworker on the team who apparently likes her but to my knowleage they are not boyfriend/girlfriend)

PeacockMan: Lol no Cindy I'm going over to her house for some juice

(Everyone on the team knows I'm a big food lover and they regularly make jokes about how much I eat/drink. So a few of the ladies shout out comments like "not everyone you should eat from", "him love his belly too much lol"

...................... The conversation dies down here for about 15 seconds and then I reinitiate the conversation.

PeacockMan: Hey Trina how are you getting home tonight?

Trina: I don't know

PeacockMan: Why not stay with one of the ladies tonight?

Kiesha: (same girl from this post) If you are so concerned, why not let Trina stay with you? She turns her head to one side of the bed and you turn to the other side?

PeacockMan: lol what females would work out together understanding each other. I'm not doing that.

Kiesha: Give me one good reason you would not want Trina to sleep in the same bed as you?

PeacockMan: Because things could potentially happen (smirk on face)

(everyone laughs after picking up on the sexual joke)

Cynthia: You see his face

Kiesha: But she is just your coworker and all she is doing is sharing the bed with you

PeacockMan: No once a woman comes to my place, it's going to be more than just sharing the bed (smirk)

Kiesha: That means you are not a good man then

PeacockMan: (freezes for about 3 seconds to think of a good response) huh

Breakdown of this interaction

1. I probably made a huge mistake oversexualizing the conversation. Especially since Paula a few minutes ago made an invite to take me to her place. Now I've blown the entire cover when it comes to creating discreation and plausible deniability.

2. Now if I ever were to get off the bus with one of my female coworkers at night, the entire bus will know 100% what my intentions are. Before when people could speculate "oh they are just friends" or "he is just going to show her a XYZ item he is selling and she wants to buy, PeacockMan is innocent", or "he is just helping a friend with a bed for the night, no biggie".

Now I no longer have that cover.

3. I am beginning to think that Paula likes me. Last week Saturday October 21st the company bus was late to take us home and so I was busy flirting with the ladies (about 11). Really some were laughing till they were on the ground holding their stomachs. And I remember during those jokes Paula turned to Kiesha and the conversation was

Paula: I really like PeacockMan

Kiesha: See him right there. Go tell him yourself. You can have him if you want

Paula: I really like him (smiling at me)

PeacockMan: (I was seated and still telling jokes as I made eye contact with Paula. I dont think she wanted me to outright over hear that conversation but by the time she and Kiesha had said that, it was clear they were aware I overheard).

I think I screwed up big time and will need to do some damage control with Paula if she in fact does like me.

Thats all I have for now

PeacockMan

PeacockMan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Focus For November to December 2023

• Do some more home improvements
  • Get some new curtains which add light to my space so girls feel more relaxed in my space
  • Work more on my sexual vibe and out of those girls I'm approaching, start to make a move to ask them on a date
  • From those dates, I'll attempt to pull girls home since I now feel comfortable after getting responses on my post Mini Bachelor Pad Tips
Keeping it simple and will post field reports as I go along.

PeacockMan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Assignment for today!

I took the Girl Skills Diagnostic test. I answered as truthfully as I could. The results I were quite surprising as I ranked as a "JourneyMan". Then I did it again and this time I took the test even faster. After reading the questions, I quickly selected the answer that best suited by gut reaction and the results turned out the same.

The reason I'm surprised I'm a JourneyMan is I occasionally go through self doubt in my abilities. I really thought I'd score as a begineer. Anyhow the results are in and accurate so I'll get on with my day and go through that PDF file very soon so I can get to the next level!

PeacockMan

>