Forum Feedback  Petition to change rules about lr and fr

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is my petition to make the forum less confusing... The community has traditionally been Lay report abbreviation lr dick in pussy, no handjobs, no bjs, no pussy rubbing, no kissing, no almost, is dick in pussy all the way deep inside pussy walls....

anything else should be FR field report or fu = fuck up report....

^ does no mean to minimize accomplishments is hard to cold approach, is hard to get on the field, is hard to isolate, so this is not an attempt to minimize IN THE LEAST (since people love to nit pick and take out of context my intentions at times) but lr should be dick in pussy ONLY.....

I kept reading lrs going crazy and getting confused....

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is my petition to make the forum less confusing... The community has traditionally been Lay report abbreviation lr dick in pussy, no handjobs, no bjs, no pussy rubbing, no kissing, no almost, is dick in pussy all the way deep inside pussy walls....

anything else should be FR field report or fu = fuck up report....

^ does no mean to minimize accomplishments is hard to cold approach, is hard to get on the field, is hard to isolate, so this is not an attempt to minimize IN THE LEAST (since people love to nit pick and take out of context my intentions at times) but lr should be dick in pussy ONLY.....

I kept reading lrs going crazy and getting confused....
I get what you're saying. I didn't know the difference between the lr+ and lr- until I saw chase post on field report rules.

It doesn't hurt to simplify the lrs ,but I think it's like that to celebrate the outcome even if it wasn't penis in vagina sex. Just calling it a field report doesn't make it look as much of an achievement I suppose. I'm kind of neutral on this.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Wrong. BJ's and anal were always considered "lays". Any hole that can give you an STD is a legit "lay-hole". Any term in sexology would have the label "sex" at the end could be considered a lay: Anal sex, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex. No such a "sex word" for pussy rubbing" - nor handjobs.

Get your facts straight. This was discussed over and over on mASF and this is what was concluded - anal has always been considered a lay (damn why wouldn't it lol) and BJ's... well for some reason was more controversial but it is usually considered a lay (getting a bj can be harder than getting dick in pussy and even anal - yes...) .

However I agree... you cannot call it a LR if you got a handjob or a rub. Thats a FR+(+). If people don't abide by these rules report it to mods or simply let them know that they are using the acronyms wrongly.

Best,
Teevster

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wrong. BJ's and anal were always considered "lays". Any hole that can give you an STD is a legit "lay-hole". Any term in sexology would have the label "sex" at the end could be considered a lay: Anal sex, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex. No such a "sex word" for pussy rubbing" - nor handjobs.

Get your facts straight. This was discussed over and over on mASF and this is what was concluded - anal has always been considered a lay (damn why wouldn't it lol) and BJ's... well for some reason was more controversial but it is usually considered a lay (getting a bj can be harder than getting dick in pussy and even anal - yes...) .

However I agree... you cannot call it a LR if you got a handjob or a rub. Thats a FR+(+). If people don't abide by these rules report it to mods or simply let them know that they are using the acronyms wrongly.

Best,
Teevster

I joined the community towards the end of masf, so i was not there in masf, anal definitely lr (sorry forgot about it cause is unusual unless religious freak to get anal first time)... I was totally confused (which is why i really created the post, cause i read 2 lr about 3 times and i was like did they lay the girl or not, had to pm guys off the forum multiple times for clarification, and ask one of the lr directly for clarification)...

my reasoning when people ask lay count is usually referring to pipi in vagina... I have never counted bjs, that would almost sky rocket my statistics... I don't think bjs should be count as a lay (though i would agree could be harder to get in some cases but in others not)....

I think it would make things more clearly for reading, if is a bad idea and i am the only retard that got confuse fine, just an idea...If is going to cause controversy, or drama then my bad, and mods can lock the thread... just a suggestion...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was totally confused (which is why i really created the post, cause i read 2 lr about 3 times and i was like did they lay the girl or not, had to pm guys off the forum multiple times for clarification, and ask one of the lr directly for clarification)...

I mean if there is no penetration - mouth, ass or pussy then yeah I agree.. then it is a misuses of the acronym.

my reasoning when people ask lay count is usually referring to pipi in vagina... I have never counted bjs, that would almost sky rocket my statistics... I don't think bjs should be count as a lay (though i would agree could be harder to get in some cases but in others not)....

It is cultural. I noticed for example that anal is big "only occasionally with special people in scandinavia" where BJ's is like ... an advanced form of kissing whereas I have had girls in Paris who were like : anal ok, but bj... no way! and BJ's is like a bigger deal in france. I even had lays where I only fucked them in the butt, that was because of a bucketlist thing I had going. But considering I had anal sex with 8/10 girls when I moved to France - I could say "well, unless there is no pipi in ass, then it is not a full close" - which would be absurd but it follows the same logic as your statement really.

So yeah I don't think we should make a set of rules based on your local settings. We are an international community. I think it is better to give you more credit (by allowing you to "blow up" your lay count) than discrediting someone for a BJ.

And I am sure you are ok with this as long as people don't make LR's with handjobs and pussy rubbing (just lol... really guys?).

I think it would make things more clearly for reading, if is a bad idea and i am the only retard that got confuse fine, just an idea...If is going to cause controversy, or drama then my bad, and mods can lock the thread... just a suggestion...

I think the real issue is not that you want to really "change the rules" but that you want them applied? Since clearly if people write LR's where the guy only got a pussy rub, they are surely not following the rules.

Best,
Teevster

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I agree with Skills here, I don't consider a bj a lay in any way whatsoever. Both pussy and anal are lays in my book because they involve the act of fucking and potentially bringing her to orgasm (which is really what I consider to be the point of a lay to begin with, otherwise it's just her jerking you off).

Bjs are nice but it's not sex. When she's gripping the sheets and cumming, that's when you know it's sex.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Both pussy and anal are lays in my book because they involve the act of fucking and potentially bringing her to orgasm

Ever heard of mouthfucking?

When she's gripping the sheets and cumming, that's when you know it's sex.

So... in most cases that happens when you perform oral sex and/or fingerbangs her.

Inconsistent.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm a little confused. I shall look again at the guidelines.

Someone from the boards asked whether a blowjob is considered a lay.

I help him noted it as LR-
FR++ is more of like date was good but she declines to go home with you despite persistence.

I shall look at the guidelines o_O

z@c+

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
This post from Chase details the designations/variations that I believe most members (myself included) have been following:

Excerpt:
All post subject lines in the Field Reports Board MUST begin with a prefix. Those prefixes include:
  • OR: Outing Report – for describing an outing where something interesting happened but no new women were met.

• FR: Field Report – a report describing an outing in which new women (not friends, girls liked, or women you already know) were met. Some variations on field reports include FR+ (a field report in which you kissed a girl), FR++ (a field report in which you brought a girl to a private place alone with you – a “seduction location”), and FU (“fuck up” report, in which things went awry).

• LR: Lay Report – a report describing sexual relations with a new woman. Phone sex, sexting, and computer screen / digital sex are NOT lays and should not be labeled as lay reports. A lay report must involve physical sexual contact between you and a new woman (e.g., not an ex-girlfriend or current girlfriend or friend with benefits). Some variations on lay reports include LR+ (a lay report in which you describe lays with more than one new girl), LR++ (a lay report in which you slept with multiple new women at the same time), an LR- (a lay report in which oral sex occurred, but not full-on sexual intercourse), and an LR-- (a lay report in which a handjob or non-aforementioned form of foreplay occurred).

NOTE: Having any type of sexual relation with a prior lover (meaning you've had sex with her at some point before in your life) is NOT considered a lay report. If you would like to mention a re-lay of a girl you've had sex with before, then please list that on the "Relationships" board.
So for example, a LR-- isn't treated as a full-fledged LR. It is just treated as a LR--.

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Ever heard of mouthfucking?

So... in most cases that happens when you perform oral sex and/or fingerbangs her.

Inconsistent.
OK well there's sex and then there's two people jerking eachother off.

I like to facefuck a girl while I finger her, but usually she starts to cum and then can't concentrate ..

Anyways, I think sex is when the D is used to make a girl cum. One gf of mine came way more with anal, and for me it was just as satisfying and didn't feel any different, so I look at it as just the same as normal sex.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OK well there's sex and then there's two people jerking eachother off.

I like to facefuck a girl while I finger her, but usually she starts to cum and then can't concentrate ..

Anyways, I think sex is when the D is used to make a girl cum. One gf of mine came way more with anal, and for me it was just as satisfying and didn't feel any different, so I look at it as just the same as normal sex.

Some girls can orgasm through oral sex (active).

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Some girls can orgasm through oral sex (active).

Well, I believe you, but I've never seen it or heard of it so I imagine it might be a bit rare? I don't think most guys are going to be achieving that.

I just think dick in pussy and anal are too similar to not be both sex, the area of stimulation is the same, the action feels the same, I don't see how it changes anything fundamental for either party. But everything else is a bit too much of a grey area for it to be really sex.

That's just my opinion, lots of things can be a satisfying sexual or erotic act, but I think 'having sex' means something specific. For me, I wouldn't consider that I'd actually fucked a girl until that happened, and in fact I'm not sure I really would consider that I had until I banged her pussy.

PS if one considers sex to be at least partly something that occurs in a girls mind, then pussy has to be something special. I even had girls not be interested in anal because 'a guy could get it too'. So for many girls I imagine she doesn't really feel like she's been fucked as a woman until she's had it in the pussy.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I won't dictate the rules of what is LR, LR- or LR-- or what it should be called on the forums, it's just a prefix for the title of a post, you can always read it yourself and judge whether it was a lay in your opinion or not (obviously as a minimum there have to be some stimulation by the other person of your genitals).

Personally i have only counted the times i had my penis inside her vagina as a lay, i haven't done anal sex yet and haven't felt the need to either so that isn't relevant (personally). I have only one time gotten a blowjob from a girl where my penis wasn't inside her, and i didn't count it as a lay. I will stick to my p in v rule, as it does hold myself to a higher standard, which im cool with.

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
I won't dictate the rules of what is LR, LR- or LR-- or what it should be called on the forums, it's just a prefix for the title of a post, you can always read it yourself and judge whether it was a lay in your opinion or not (obviously as a minimum there have to be some stimulation by the other person of your genitals).

Personally i have only counted the times i had my penis inside her vagina as a lay, i haven't done anal sex yet and haven't felt the need to either so that isn't relevant (personally). I have only one time gotten a blowjob from a girl where my penis wasn't inside her, and i didn't count it as a lay. I will stick to my p in v rule, as it does hold myself to a higher standard, which im cool with.
Yes, to me it also seems like the purposes of these designations are to quickly inform the reader the extent of the report.

I actually like these differentiations because, well, there is big difference between a FR and a LR-. So breaking reports down to these degrees makes it easier to troubleshoot potential issues, share interesting insights about unique situations, and/or identify if there are reoccuring problems for the seducer regarding the transition phases.

For instance, someone with a lot of FR+ may need to work on pulling while someone with a lot of LR- may need to further address ASD/FSC/LMR.

I think that this is why the designations are in place - not as a badge of honor. So overall, I don't think that anyone is counting or boasting LR--'s as "lays" but rather posting them for the reasons mentioned above.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I just think dick in pussy and anal are too similar to not be both sex, the area of stimulation is the same, the action feels the same, I don't see how it changes anything fundamental for either party. But everything else is a bit too much of a grey area for it to be really sex.
Oral sex is considered sex by the WHO and is also labelled as penetrative sex in sexology. That's all I need to know. Now why some dudes have issues with calling oral sex... sex ...is a mystery to me. Must be some weird bias laying around. All their points are non-scientific and honestly not consistent and coherent.

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well, I believe you, but I've never seen it or heard of it so I imagine it might be a bit rare? I don't think most guys are going to be achieving that.
If you only knew how rare vaginal orgasms are... compared to oral sex orgasms... if you want to judge the "sexness" on orgasms, then penetrative sex is the weakest form of sex.

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
How so? Isn't Lr- a BJ? Then the issue is not ASD/FSC/LMR since most women at least in europe are more ok with penetrative sex than say blowjobs.
As you've noted it can be cultural or even circumstantial. Though where I live and amongst my age group, it is generally more socially acceptable for women to give blowjobs than have penetrative sex.

But overall this was just an example merely to show that report prefixes can be used to identify potential snags in the transition phases.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
As you've noted it can be cultural or even circumstantial. Though where I live and amongst my age group, it is generally more socially acceptable for women to give blowjobs than have penetrative sex.

And in Eastern Europe BJ's are... like WOOOOAAAAH... hence back to my point I believe that we should not let cultural differences interfere on the matter.

Best,
Teevs

>