Pleasure and acquisition cost, the hate on tinder is senseless

Tank

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So as it were, partly myself and partly with Tony's guidance I realized that banging ten 6s from tinder over 4 months was a fun phase to go through, but continuing to pursue it is not going to bring me much happiness.

At the same time I don't have much talent for game and I have realized my other ambitions are more important right now, so I am going to significantly reduce the time I spend on women, pickup, Sex and dating in general. But still out of a general stoic over epicurean approach to things, the little time I spend will be oriented more towards methodical skillset development, as opposed to juggling multiple fuckbuddies and all that.

With that I will also take some time off from this board, both from the perspective of time management, and from the psychological aspect of having a tendency to use it as a place to vent.

@Carousel and others, while I still don't agree with you on some points, namely in regards to how much true control I have over my vibe, I think both the tone and content of my communication with you hasn't been in the best of faith, and stricken with pain body influence, and I apologise for any frustration that this has caused.

I will periodically check my pua email, so those of you I consider my personal friends, such as @Water and @Skills for instance, are welcome to reach out by PM

hater58

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm not sure what the main message of this, honestly. It seems like your mate value is around a 6 and different avenues you have explored reflect that. That struggle is legit and I understand where you are coming from, but without noticeable improvements in your appearance, it may be tough to change things.

>