Pulling when it makes more sense to go at the girl's place

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have a question about pulling when logistics make more sense to go at the girls place. This is based on a situation that happenned recently.

A good friend (who is pretty good with women) had a tinder date before we meet in a lounge bar. He brought her with him, and told me that during the time spent with her, he didn't feel something could happen between him and her (she was pretty hot by the way). So we where the 3 of us in the lounge bar.

We drink some glasses and I talk a bit with her there. Then the 3 of us change venue to go to a club. There we drink some more glasses and dance.

While dancing and speaking with her, I feel that maybe something could happen with her (there was physical proximity when we talk together, at some point I could feel her tits pressing a bit on my chest while she was telling me stuff). I talk about that to my friend who give me his approval to try something if I feel like to.

We left when the venue close around 4am. I propose her to share a Uber with me since our place were in the same directions, while the place of my friend was in an opposite direction.

The problem was that her hotel was before mine, so I had to tell the uber to drop her first, otherwise it would have been weird.
During the Uber ride the discussion was pretty lame, but I think this is because in my head it's was already game over because I had no clear idea how I could pull her, so I had sort of checked out of the seduction process at this point.

Once arrived before her hotel, she spent some time thanking me for the Uber ride before we say goodbye, maybe she was waiting for me to try something. I will never know because I had no idea on how to try to pull at this point. I just say goodbye to her.

So what is the best to do in these kind of situations where we are in the Uber before the girl's place: just grow some balls and ask her to invite me? Propose her to go drink something at my place even if we are before hers?

Last edited:

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You never know until you try. Like you said grow some balls and ask to invite her. I tend to overthink stuff and act inhibited and become tense in situation like these. It appears that you have already built some connection with her and she accepted the Uber drive offer which showed some compliance. I think some micro-escalations and touching during the drive would have helped her feel more attraction. I am reading a book about what touching does to women by releasing oxytocin and dopamine hormones in their brain. Touching short-circuits their amygdala. Anyway, I am sure you will learn from this and become more attuned to future situations like these. Being opportunistic and seizing the moment are the biggest factor in seduction.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have a question about pulling when logistics make more sense to go at the girls place. This is based on a situation that happenned recently.

A good friend (who is pretty good with women) had a tinder date before we meet in a lounge bar. He brought her with him, and told me that during the time spent with her, he didn't feel something could happen between him and her (she was pretty hot by the way). So we where the 3 of us in the lounge bar.

We drink some glasses and I talk a bit with her there. Then the 3 of us change venue to go to a club. There we drink some more glasses and dance.

While dancing and speaking with her, I feel that maybe something could happen with her (there was physical proximity when we talk together, at some point I could feel her tits pressing a bit on my chest while she was telling me stuff). I talk about that to my friend who give me his approval to try something if I feel like to.

We left when the venue close around 4am. I propose her to share a Uber with me since our place were in the same directions, while the place of my friend was in an opposite direction.

The problem was that her hotel was before mine, so I had to tell the uber to drop her first, otherwise it would have been weird.
During the Uber ride the discussion was pretty lame, but I think this is because in my head it's was already game over because I had no clear idea how I could pull her, so I had sort of checked out of the seduction process at this point.

Once arrived before her hotel, she spent some time thanking me for the Uber ride before we say goodbye, maybe she was waiting for me to try something. I will never know because I had no idea on how to try to pull at this point. I just say goodbye to her.

So what is the best to do in these kind of situations where we are in the Uber before the girl's place: just grow some balls and ask her to invite me? Propose her to go drink something at my place even if we are before hers?

well, what happened prior to this... Were you physically and verbally escalating, if so is way easier, "let me use the bathroom REAL QUICK" if she says yes, that is all you need...

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, I've used the bathroom thing before, worked really well... wasn't at a hotel though, only at apartments. With hotels, they usually have public toilets so that might come up... if she asks maybe you could say something about how you don't like hotel public toilets or something, idk. Anyone actually do this at a hotel?

I did it one time when I was in Denver at this girl's apartment and you could tell she knew what was up even though I swore she wasn't allowed to touch and that I was just going to leave...

Got out of her bathroom and walked over to her bedroom and she was laying on her bed with lingerie on, lol.

While you're Ubering, she might be sitting there thinking, "if he'd just figure out a way to get in my hotel, we could bang tonight!"

You never know!

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow great idea from Skills. These great ideas come with experience.....

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
well, what happened prior to this... Were you physically and verbally escalating, if so is way easier, "let me use the bathroom REAL QUICK" if she says yes, that is all you need...
No I didn't escalate neither verbally and physically, that's a general problem with my game and indeed it would have make a transition to her hotel room way easier.

Instead of escalating in the Uber when I could, I strike the most boring conversation in all the history of pick up.

But even without that I think there was a chance that she was hoping I try something, as I know I have already managed to pull (at my place) without any clear escalation beforehand.

Instead of the bathroom thing maybe I could have use the view pretext because she told me see has a nice view from her hotel room. But it feel like a big leap of faith to say "I would be curious to see the view you have" without any escalation.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No I didn't escalate neither verbally and physically, that's a general problem with my game and indeed it would have make a transition to her hotel room way easier.

Instead of escalating in the Uber when I could, I strike the most boring conversation in all the history of pick up.

But even without that I think there was a chance that she was hoping I try something, as I know I have already managed to pull (at my place) without any clear escalation beforehand.

Instead of the bathroom thing maybe I could have use the view pretext because she told me see has a nice view from her hotel room. But it feel like a big leap of faith to say "I would be curious to see the view you have" without any escalation.
correct right idea it really does not matter, as long as you are using any type of plausible deniability or you can just assume the close... The thing is you need to get better at the PRE you go inside so is just a normal transition, vs and awkward big ass move...

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Started to use the bathroom tech a while ago. Works like a charm.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, I've used the bathroom thing before, worked really well... wasn't at a hotel though, only at apartments. With hotels, they usually have public toilets so that might come up... if she asks maybe you could say something about how you don't like hotel public toilets or something, idk. Anyone actually do this at a hotel?

I did it one time when I was in Denver at this girl's apartment and you could tell she knew what was up even though I swore she wasn't allowed to touch and that I was just going to leave...

Got out of her bathroom and walked over to her bedroom and she was laying on her bed with lingerie on, lol.

While you're Ubering, she might be sitting there thinking, "if he'd just figure out a way to get in my hotel, we could bang tonight!"

You never know!
well i was giving just an idea/sample, for me is just a formality, she already know sex is going to happen...i don't even have to say anything just follow her, cause as you know is more important what happens before.... (had one of this recently)

>