What's new

LR+  Questionable venue paid off

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@ZacAdam dude! This night they were both wearing black skinny jeans. The black haired girl (bi - main target) was wearing a white top and the red haired girl (lesbian - targets friend) was wearing a black sports top under a navy blue branded hoody.

Last night from the Thank you for the music LR the black haired one was in black leggings, a blue top and blue jacket. The red head was wearing blue skinny jeans and a black sports branded hoody.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just to add to the lesbian post.

Because it's Katy Perry and the hair part. Added: Legit lesbians don't wear shiny things except their watches.

So, Before you watch Katy Perry video below.
Here's the thing: I love Girlschase. It's amazing. The work here is amazing. People trying to create a better win win situations. But I do think that this idea of finding "quality" women, and what have you. Or whatever, is in vain. I think that the world is beyond repair. Yes, I will do my best not to hurt girls and build society.

But other than that. I want you guys to go to the comments section of this videos and see the fucking hypocrisy everyone is. Feminism, wAhmen eMpoWahment, everything is literally horseshit.

So fuck it.

Move The Goalpost ;) it's nothing personal. Don't argue with Zac or anyone on GC. Just manipulate. It's that simple, like the blatant hypocrisy in this videos.

a good date brings a smile to your lips... and hers