LR+  Questionable venue paid off

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes! I was out last night with a few of my friends, to keep the night going my gay friend suggested we went to a gay bar that was open late. I wasn’t really feeling it cause the night was very quiet and hardly anyone was out but I agreed to go for one drink to see what it was like.

Venue, Fashion, Layout
We hit the gay club; it was dimmed dark, had bright colourful swirly lights, was playing a mixture of pop and cheesy music, no screens between tables but still was table service only and had to remain seated. I was wearing a plain tight fitting black t-shirt, grey skinny jeans, black leather bracelets, black canvas shoes with a white edge. (I have long hair, trimmed beard round the jaw line and tash, slim athletic muscular build).

There were a few girls in when we turned up but I only found one attractive and she was sitting up on a ledge away from where we were seated. It looked like we would just have the one drink when two young attractive girls walked in, I turned to my gay friend and said he might be right here, we’ll have to see. The girls were seated directly behind us but quickly changed to sitting at the far side of the table. I was badly placed with my back to them and just thought I’d talk to my friends for a bit to let them order drinks and settle before approaching.

Table Invitation and BLOCK
Mid conversation with my friends the girls are trying to say hi to me, I didn’t even notice and my gay friend had to tell me the girls wanted my attention. I turned around and said hi, their eyes lit up and they enthusiastically said hi back while giggling, I asked if they were enjoying their night, made a little bit of talk and then said you should come and join us and waved them over. They said yes, jumped out of their seats and ran over bringing their seats to join us.

The security quickly jumped in and told them they couldn’t move the seats, they have to remain where they are and they have to keep seated. Totally blocked! But they had a couple spare seats at their table. After we placed a drinks order and the staff moved away I got up and casually walked over and joined the girls and asked them for their names. They asked about my sexuality (being in a gay bar) I told them I was straight and asked about theirs. One was gay the other said she was bi, jokingly I moved my way closer to the bi girl before moving back.

Nervous/Awkward
Both the girls after being outgoing and confident enough to shout to get my attention quickly became very shy when I was with them talking. They were very nervous and it felt a little awkward with their closed of body language but they were giggling and answering my questions enthusiastically and occasionally opened up the body language. I got a lot of compliance from the lesbian getting her hand and looking at her jewellery but her bi friend was still very anxious and had no jewellery for me to inspect. I kept warm and put my hand on her thigh. On a high point I touched her arm/elbow and gently slid down her forearm, she placed her hand in mine and interlocked our fingers. She smiled, giggled, looked to the floor and acted very shy which I found a huge turn on.

Possible Fuck Up
She would occasionally stroke my arm while I was talking to her friend but she still felt rather closed off. A couple of times they got up to go to the little girl’s room and I couldn’t figure out how to break her awkward behaviour. I tried being warmer, I tried being laid back and not bothered, tried getting more physical, tried being more direct she was just constantly awkward and then randomly asked me for my socials. She gave me her phone to add myself and she sent me a message. I felt like I was fighting a losing battle, set up a date with her, gave her my phone number and went back to my friends. I couldn’t figure out what was with her behaviour.

They left and came back – Recovery
Her and her friend went to the girls room a few more times but never acknowledged or looked at me when they walked back to the table. They then left the venue and didn’t say bye or have any interaction, at this point I expected to be writing a Fuck Up report. After about 10 minutes the lesbian returned on her own and walked past me appearing lost about 3 times. I smiled at her and waved her over. She came over and joined, we had a bit of small talk and she snuggled into me and stroked my chest. She apologised for her friend and said she thinks you’re really hot. I told her I think it’s cute she’s talking for her but if she likes me she’ll have to come back. She excused herself for a minute and then came back with her friend.

Logistics Planning
We went back to their table and sat together, this time with me in the middle of the girls and was able to touch both of their legs/hands at the same time and the conversation was a lot more organic. They were still nervous and closed off but the bi girl was leaning into me making the group closer without the table in between. We were looking at logistics finding out where we were all from and where we were staying. The best logistics I had was my car, I was going to drive them home to get them into my car and drop the lesbian of first. This wasn’t needed the lesbian said she lived with her parents but they had a summerhouse out back that we could hang out in.

The night took a detour – The gamble
The whole night was an off track experience, I was leaving the bar early so said by to my friends and went to the car with the girls. I had one on each arm, both of them cuddling into me. I grabbed my targets ass and she giggled, her friend looked at her and started giggling too and gripped my shirt. I slid my hand down to her ass and she pulled my shirt tighter. I let go of my targets ass to unlock my car, I opened the back door, gently slapped the lesbian’s ass who jumped into the car all smiles, then opened the passenger door for my target, and guided her into the car by her ass. I jumped in and we drove to the lesbian’s house.

All or nothing
I was lead into the back garden and shushed to keep quiet to not wake her parents until we got to the summerhouse. It was like a wooden conservatory at the back of the garden. When we got inside she turned on a lamp, locked the door and said that we could talk back there and her parents wouldn’t know. I sat down in the middle of the couch, my target hesitated where to go and then sat next to me with her friend sitting on a little chair. We talked a little and my target got comfortable, I picked her up and put her in my lap, touching her legs while she played with my arms but I knew nothing could happen if I couldn’t isolate her. At this point I decided to commit to the gamble. I told the lesbian she was talking to quiet and she should come and join us. She came and sat next to me where I put my arm round her side and then slid it down to her ass.

It was all or nothing here, I was going to gamble and escalate. I start touching them and they start tugging at my clothes, I kissed the bi girls neck, it was game on and I got the double L.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Experience + being in the right place at the right time + element of randomness working in your favor.

As long as she wears a skirt/long hair/makeup, she's not a lesbian. Haha

z@c+

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
They then left the venue and didn’t say bye or have any interaction, at this point I expected to be writing a Fuck Up report. After about 10 minutes the lesbian returned on her own and walked past me appearing lost about 3 times.
The leave then comeback seems to be a new female game tactic in 2020, @Dreamer ;)

Excellent report, flux. Fucking security/bouncers always tryna ruin someone else's fun.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Experience + being in the right place at the right time + element of randomness working in your favor.

z@c+
@ZacAdam dude! She had long hair and very minimalistic make up. Wore skinny jeans, plain top and a sports jacket. Wasn't a fan of the sports jacket, she was kind of tomboyish in appearance but instantly got cute and girly around me. I liked her hair and ass!

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wow man this is really boss. Fuck I'm gonna try this too!

I encountered a lesbian couple this monday where one seemed to be bi too, I just sensed they were very open to me. Wish I read this LR before , what an inspiration and motivation!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Velasco dude! First time I've experienced the leave and come back in 2020 unless you count going to the girls room. Experienced it a bit last year but it was a multi tiered club, no idea if they left or just went to another floor. Usually this happened when I hit a barrier and usually was with another girl when they returned and they quickly changed their attitude

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
I don't understand you had a 3 some???
@Skills dude! Yeah. I thought about it when I first joined the table. Then ruled the "lesbian" out, figured she was wing girling. Thought about it on the way to hers when she responded positively to my hand on her ass. Ruled it out when she sat away from me back at her place. Decided to gamble, ask her to come and join and then escalated on both.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Inspiring read. Lots of good stuff here.

Kept your cool and went with the flow, but yet you took bold action and chances when there was opportunity. You also didn’t let yourself get frustrated when she was awkward and you felt you couldn’t relieve that, you just kept trying different angles and eventually just was ok And moved on.

props.

btw, I had a friend with top notch game, and he’d slap girls asses all the time. I wonder how much that helped the lesbian feel comfortable knowing you had some interest in her and were willing to make some moves.

question though, do you plan on keeping Either of these ladies around?

do you usually try to keep seeing girls as fun buddies, or do You catch and release, to hunt again another day?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@J Wick dude! The report was a long read to begin with but I touched on having good compliance with the lesbian early on in the set. She'd give me her hand to inspect her jewellery and let me keep hold of it while talking to her. I put my hand on her thigh when I was sitting next to her so there was a lot of deliberate touch that she was receptive to. Then again girls love attention. She was very much attracted to my confidence of bold moves and my dominance. This is why she acted rather girly towards me.

There were kick backs from her when she was also quiet and awkward. A few times acting aloof like when she walked past me seemingly lost. Dealing with both of their awkward behaviour was challenging and I thought I'd have been writing a FU report.

I very much liked my target, she was very cute. The lesbian was cool and fun. Ideally I'd like to keep them both around as @ZacAdam has mentioned when you break the power of 3 it feels of. I've been texting both girls but they're joint conversations as if they're a package deal.

I mostly try to keep girls around, I don't have a great volume of new girls in my life at the moment so it's best to keep them while I can. (I've purposely stopped seeing a girl at the moment but that's something else) Even when I keep girls around I go hunting every weekend!

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Btw, just to caution.

"Fake Lesbians" have tough meltdowns and will go find a stable boyfriend because they are keeping up a 'tough image' but they are born with the right instrument per se. She's still a female. She likely won't go crazy on you but she will quietly disappear.

I highly recommend enjoying this moment. YEAY. Because i'm pretty sure that i am on the ball on this, after reading your latest info.

z@c+

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice work and much respect. Where are you located if I may ask? You can be as specific or general as you want.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@FrancoDanko dude! A small little area up north, got to drive into town to do anything. Just a couple pubs locally usually filled with the older locals.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Masterful, sir, my goal this year (other than getting my notch count waaaay up) is to get a threesome like that going, deff helped me envision it happening

Lol can't count on my fingers how many "lesbian" girls in clubs were with their ugly ass, masculine gfs and were giving me like hard AIs, like take me home asap, then their gfs would get mad at me and shit. I once got pushed by a girl which I assume was the gf of a beauty I was trying to approach, the mad gf was kinda cute, but clearly out of control (maybe she was a friend tired of her friend getting approached, dunno). Either way, I think most "lesbians" are open to having a hot guy seduce them (the annoying gfs being the biggest obstacle, but if she's hot, ie not fucking insecure, and you include her, like our boy Flux did, they can be nice little kittens as well ;)

EDIT: sorry for the necroing but this is a great LR and I only now came across it, thanks to the most recent LR by OP, hope you understand

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I like to update on this.

If she either/and
-uses heavy makeup
-skirt

I remove the long hair because I recently noted a few lesbians with long hair that is still pretty legit lesbian. The giveaway of a lesbian is that they like to wear this type of long jeans. The skirt is a major giveaway for most of the time,

Because legit lesbian hate skirts. It's the symbolism of femininity. Like pink color.

z@c+

>