Reconnected with a chica, she texts me on Fri evening, somewhat mixed signals - how to proceed

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yo, fellas!

I reconnected to a chick a few weeks ago. I met on a weekend evening on the steets a few years ago. Didn't close. Met up with her a bit later, managed to escalate to kissing if I recall but she was throwing up a lot of resistance so it didn't go anywhere.

Happened to come across her on my Facebook feed a few weeks ago. Reconnected, chatted a bit, turns out she is studying in my town.

I say, "Ok, we should meet up for a few margaritas before the summer is done with!"

She says "Yeah"

I've been busy with other more promising leads so I haven't texted her back for over a week.

Texts me today at a Friday evening around eight o'clock.

Her: Hey, what's up?"
Me: Ciao! I'm golden! What's up?
Her: Just chilling, what about you?
Me: Vibing at home still - some great parties tonight! Come by, let's have a few pre-drinks and head out! [plan was: A) Feel her out, if she's into me, try and escalate right her B) Take her to the party with me and see if I can get a virtuous circle of social proof going]
Her: I'm too tired today
Her: Where do you live btw?
Me: We'll bring you back to life :D
Me: Bordering downtown and the Valley
Her: I've already washed my make up and all
Her: Where are you planning to go?
Me: Well damn and I just needed someone to borrow makeup from and color my eyes!
Me: X-party
Her: :D :D :D next time
Me: Well, fuck, looks like I need to borrow someone's makeup at the party
Her: You'll be fine
Her: I don't know my plans tomorrow but what are you up to?
Me: Windsurfing but should be back to go back to X-party if it's any good today
Her: [asking me about where I surfing, then the converastion moves to me having wavesurfed when I was living abroad, and she is now asking me questions about all that; I've been replying with short bare-bones sentences to these questions]

In short, she texted me on a Fri evening, asked where I'm living at (!), told me with a bit of plausible deniability that she is free tomorrow evening (!) and now firing these boring fact-questions at me.

Oh, I scrolled down her Facebook feed, said she got engaged a year ago :D Could be a joke or something.

So, guys, what's your analysis of the situation?

I'll invite her over for pre-drinks again tomorrow evening or would you advise against it?

Regards,
Rakkum

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Me: Windsurfing but should be back to go back to X-party if it's any good today
what's your analysis of the situation?
she doesn't want to go to the party and say hi to people she doesn't know. She just wants dick.

rakkum: windsurfing but should be back in the evening.
chica: where do you surf?
(2 hours later) rakkum: lol I'll tell u all about it tomorrow over some drinks ;)

So for now I'd message her tmmrw evening, "hey chica. still up for that drink?" then calibrate to her response.

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
You've started your seduction process Man. Just complete it by fucking her brains out.

You cold approached her on the streets. Damn! Her perception of you will be crystal clear unlike Matty from tinder.

You escalated the process and got her to come out- where you ended up making out heavily.

If you ask me: her mixed signals (that's if I even see any in your post) might be due to alot of factors outside seduction that no one knows.

You said she got engaged last year, fuck social media bro. You're getting your next lay. Your game got better from where you dropped off the last time you saw her.

Let's say she called off her engagement and decided to get a dick, then you both met online- this is the guy that approached her on the streets (social confidence) and isolated her, once again.

Buddy, you've got no other option but to close the set. It's the spiritual path of this journey.

I'd be waiting for the LR. Invite her home but baby step it: from a close-to-my-house date(sit close to her your knees should be touching , slide in something intriguing to do at home(anything would work), go do what you seeded in the conversation... :cool:

Cheers

Reactions: POB

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
she doesn't want to go to the party and say hi to people she doesn't know. She just wants dick.

That's what I thought too.

So for now I'd message her tmmrw evening, "hey chica. still up for that drink?" then calibrate to her response.

She texted me before the evening lol :D

You've started your seduction process Man. Just complete it by fucking her brains out.

That was the plan :D I posted this whole thing to see if anyone can pick up nuances that I might have not noticed.

Anyhow, I invited her over with the pretense of having a few drinks before heading out to party. She even brought a bottle of wine, yay! We had a few drinks, talked a bit. I went for the kis and she stops me firmly.. says she can't do it.

Turn out yeah that she is still in a relationship. The guy has an addiction problem so things aren't super peachy.

So, don't know what to make of this really. I think she is at least a bit attracted to me but her walls were up and I didn't persist after the first try.
We went to the party, stayed there for a bit, she wanted to go home, I got a booty call so we left.

Also, I remember her looking better when I originally met her , so I'll just drop this.

Thanks for input, guys!

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

You think
(humping you till my dick falls of)

You say:
"Nothing is set in stone yet, but I could come up with some cool ideas..
Let's meet tomorrow at XX hours, then we decide together allright?
I'll text you"

(reward her for reaching out to you first and END the conversation on o high note...you have plans, she doesn't, no need to keep texting fluffly shit...reengage next day and set up the meet)

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That's what I thought too.

She texted me before the evening lol :D

That was the plan :D I posted this whole thing to see if anyone can pick up nuances that I might have not noticed.

Anyhow, I invited her over with the pretense of having a few drinks before heading out to party. She even brought a bottle of wine, yay! We had a few drinks, talked a bit. I went for the kis and she stops me firmly.. says she can't do it.

Turn out yeah that she is still in a relationship. The guy has an addiction problem so things aren't super peachy.

So, don't know what to make of this really. I think she is at least a bit attracted to me but her walls were up and I didn't persist after the first try.
We went to the party, stayed there for a bit, she wanted to go home, I got a booty call so we left.

Also, I remember her looking better when I originally met her , so I'll just drop this.

Thanks for input, guys!

FB at best. You gave her a taste now let her reach out when she needs a release. Do not comment on the relationship what so ever and pursue other girls. When she reengages you strike when the iron is hot and be clear on your intent.

>