Restrain from arriving to seduction conclusions during down periods

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
We all go through bad streaks in pick up (i know a lot of you have been having just successes or just failures cause you have not been in the game long enough both tend to happen), life, break ups, relationships etc.... During those times no matter how much experience you have with social dynamics and women, life, relationship etc...... You arrive at negative type conclusions which sometimes you even share, or teach how tos' or reach erroneous conclusions ( in fact the most of the seduction community went red pill from this)....... I was looking back at some of my worst shit posts, and i noticed they were written during a down periods of seduction success, break up etc... When things like that happen your mind is not really there 100% and even if it is your vibe is not right, you are blindsided and you don't know it(the problem is that sharing actually helps you release all that from inside which helps, so i am being hypocritical cause it actually helps n a way)... So just restrain from conclusions and big decisions till the waves are gone and the tie stable.... The problem with this is that you have no idea is happening, again you are blindsided.......

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Could you clarify more on what it means to be blindsided in seduction and dating and why it invalidates whatever belief you had ? I'm somewhat of a harsh critic when it comes to failed outcomes with women. I will analyze what I did wrong with a particular girl,what I should've done, how I fucked it up and usually I arrive at negative conclusions.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Could you clarify more on what it means to be blindsided in seduction and dating and why it invalidates whatever belief you had ? I'm somewhat of a harsh critic when it comes to failed outcomes with women. I will analyze what I did wrong with a particular girl,what I should've done, how I fucked it up and usually I arrive at negative conclusions.

>