Reward Your GF's Submission (Relationship Tech)

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Anytime your girlfriend does something nice for you, reward her with a kiss (cheek, makeout, etc), a hug, or even a fuck. If she does something big for you, like cook you dinner or get you a gift, fuck her GOOD. Always fuck her good, but the bigger it is, the better/more you fuck her.

This sounds simple, right? That's because it is.

A lot of guys lose girlfriends because they OVER-reward. And because they aren't very strong and sexy to begin with, so when they reward a girl with affection, it's not...hot. They act like they're LUCKY to have her for a girlfriend. Or they reward her even when she's not being submissive, doting, feminine, etc.

However, some guys, especially those of intermediate skill and up, lose girls because they stop seducing their girlfriend. This usually happens after years into a relationship. You'll often find this is when girls cheat a lot - 2, 3, 4, or more years into the relationship.

Why do men stop seducing their girlfriend?

Laziness. Boredom. Lack of attraction. Low testosterone.

Or maybe they falsely believe that they, "Got her," and now there's so much investment and love and security that she won't dare leave.

You take her for granted.

When you take a girl for granted, she will at first chase...she will flirt with you extra hard. She'll wear new makeup. A new dress.

But, after many tries, and perhaps months, or even years, she will grow tired of your inattention and lack of appreciation.

Then you relationship will end. You will think "OMG THIS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. I'M SO HEARTBROKEN," like so many guys seem to think.

Then the MEN chase.

Hard.

It's pathetic.

Instead of becoming said pathetic loser, APPRECIATE your girlfriend...WITH DICK.

Yeah yeah, you have abundance mentality, blablabla. Everyone thinks they're hot shit and let their girlfriends or fuckbuddies grow stale. This applies even to casual relationships.

Then what do you know, you hit a dry period. No sex for months...maybe longer?

Everything is replaceable, yes. Nobody is special. You can replace her.

Yes.

But why not take care of the things you DO have? If she's a girlfriend, I assume she's of top caliber, otherwise, why would you date her?

Why would you have sub-par fuckbuddies?

Take care of what you have and it will take care of you.

Papi

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why would you have sub-par fuckbuddies?

or you could have more quality fishing rods with many more quality fishes. and occasionally throwing specific chocolates on all of them ('taking care of all of them')

This chocolates makes your time wasted if not careful though.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
or you could have more quality fishing rods with many more quality fishes. and occasionally throwing specific chocolates on all of them ('taking care of all of them')

This chocolates makes your time wasted if not careful though.

Yes, of course! In this case, you rotate them out when you get a better fish.

But hopefully you get quality ones soon :D Then this relationship tech comes in handy.

And, yes, you don't want to give too much chocolate to your lower-tier bitches. cuz then they'll get addicted and want to eat all your chocolate.

This is actually a very good caveat to address. Don't be TOO warm and rewarding to your lower tier girls, especially if they try too hard to cut into girlfriend territory.

I remember this summer one of my oldest fuckbuddies tried to pull some jealousy plotline attempts with my girlfriend ("i see your girlfriend watched my Instagram story") and I yeeted that bitch off the pussy squad.

So also remember to "punish" bad behavior by pulling away interest, warmth, etc.

Hector

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
A lot of guys lose girlfriends because they OVER-reward. And because they aren't very strong and sexy to begin with, so when they reward a girl with affection, it's not...hot. They act like they're LUCKY to have her for a girlfriend. Or they reward her even when she's not being submissive, doting, feminine, etc.

Nice. This is a solid reminder. Plus easy and fun to do haaa.

Lol my buddy literally just lost a girlfriend because of this. He got her like a boss and then started giving her expensive gifts even though she was misbehaving etc. It was painful to watch on the sidelines.

So if a girlfriend is not being submissive, doting, feminine etc what is the "easy" protocol there? Like she's not being outwardly bad but not as submissive/feminine as she has been or would prefer.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
if she is not being as feminine/submissive as you would like, then its likely you are not being as dominant/masculine as she would like. Ying and Yang.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think a lot of men make this mistake and get far too comfortable with what they already have. Women are much better at paying attention to the nuances of this, in my view - and succinctly know when and how to focus on what they already have.

Maintaining relationships is work - the game doesn't stop when you're got her. I think that the final phase 4 of seduction - maintenance of a relationship - is confusing to a lot of men.

>