RIP Tom Torero

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Well said. Women are looking for an escape from humdrum normality into adventure and fantasy, if they feel safe and even then. Society forces all of us into roles, duties that become burdensome and stultifying straight-jackets (dead-end jobs, sexless marriages, etc..) that we all dream of escaping. Women have to wrestle with this duality more so than men because of their biological make-up. They cannot have it all in one man i.e.: the full package (a sexy lover and a dependable provider). That's why seduction and good game are essential to learn for men to enjoy the company of attractive females.
Absolutely!

Men are designed to go out into the world and set their personal ambition against hardship, danger, and opponents of all kinds (including the normality of the herd). Women are designed to tame such men as these conditions forge into winners. Either one who turns their back on what nature has set for them is punished ruthlessly their entire lives.

I know women who are too afraid to deal with the kind of men they desire. They live out the same kind of 'quiet desperation' that David Thoreau proclaimed about the masses of cowardly men, knowing that they failed to live up to their potential. The idea that women are perfectly capable of accepting whatever kind of men society tosses their way is utterly wrong.

We're talking at cross purposes. Women desire the exceptional from a man that appears normal. Talking to a stranger in public is increasingly un-normal, and thus daygame is increasingly lower value and lower efficiency (compare 1995 vs. 2013 vs. 2021).

And you can't conceive of approaching a woman in the day in a way that appears normal?

The only thing that has changed in recent times is that everyone (men and women) is becoming more and more incubated from reality. Everyone is living in their moms basement these days until thirty, digesting loads of nonsense from media instead of talking to real people and dealing with real situations, avoiding the realities, adventures and pitfalls of a healthy development that make it possible for someone to know how to go out into the world and lay claim to what they want.

But don't mistake this for acceptance - everyone (men and women) knows deep down that there is an avatar of themselves who did all kinds of things they are afraid to do, and lived a much better life for it. And when they are presented with the right opportunity in the right circumstances, they will grab it with both hands and not let go.

It's really too bad that it has come to this - fringe communities like this trying to help men escape from their mom's basement, and rare, 'abnormal' men trying to create for women the kind of experience they have no idea how to get .. but that's the legacy of the new 'normality'.

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
We're talking at cross purposes. Women desire the exceptional from a man that appears normal. Talking to a stranger in public is increasingly un-normal, and thus daygame is increasingly lower value and lower efficiency (compare 1995 vs. 2013 vs. 2021).

That's why it's always been one of the worst ROI ways to meet women. More hookups have been generated from social circle and nightgame. But again, it's about the trend: now that talking to strangers in public is increasingly abnormal, daygame has become even less tolerated.
Approaching women (by total strangers) in the streets is and was never normal in my view. Societies have made it looks abnormal. In other cultures, women are literally shielded and separated and "protected" from men. And I should know.

In western societies, approaching a woman in the street is still not completely "normal", an oddity. It requires a good reason, or a subterfuge like appearing lost and asking for direction. That's why AA is still prevalent in men despite our biological desire to conquer women. And "normal" men, don't normally approach women in the streets. Even in some western cultures, I heard approaching a woman in Sweden is regarded as odd. Those of us who do it, are by definition, outside the norm and are a minority.

I enjoy approaching women as I see it as a thrill and a challenge. The weak gets filtered out. The strong gets better. And then it becomes addictive and hugely enjoyable.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
And you can't conceive of approaching a woman in the day in a way that appears normal?
Not in a way that allows for proper volume. Yes, indirect approaches can be done under the guise of social normalcy, but it's not really viable to do more than 3-5 of these a day without spending an excruciating amount of time out in the field.
You guys keep believing that day game is getting harder, and that women don’t romance the idea of running into a charming stranger… please.

Just makes shit even easier for those who know what their doing.
How many daygame approaches did you do in 2021?

The "romantic encounter with a charming stranger" thing always gets me. This is a pretty easy test: go out and approach 100 women in a charming way. How many have a romantically windswept experience from this charming approach? Close to zero.

The reality: most daygame approaches are met with negative or neutral acceptance.

Approaching women (by total strangers) in the streets is and was never normal in my view. Societies have made it looks abnormal. In other cultures, women are literally shielded and separated and "protected" from men. And I should know.

In western societies, approaching a woman in the street is still not completely "normal", an oddity. It requires a good reason, or a subterfuge like appearing lost and asking for direction. That's why AA is still prevalent in men despite our biological desire to conquer women. And "normal" men, don't normally approach women in the streets. Even in some western cultures, I heard approaching a woman in Sweden is regarded as odd. Those of us who do it, are by definition, outside the norm and are a minority.

I enjoy approaching women as I see it as a thrill and a challenge. The weak gets filtered out. The strong gets better. And then it becomes addictive and hugely enjoyable.
I don't understand what you're contributing to the discussion here. We already agree. I said it was abnormal. You said it was abnormal.

That's not my point. It has become radically less normal since 2013, and extra-radically less normal since March 15, 2020.

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
“Normal”, “fair”… I strongly suggest you remove those words from your vocabulary.
They are not very clear, remove a lot of useful thinking and it is hard to agree on what they mean.

Approaching strangers in the street is not a common occurrence… neither is socially shunned.
Wether it falls into normalcy is a pointless debate, the only important thing is wether it is welcomed or not and the skillful person can make an approach welcomed.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That's why it's always been one of the worst ROI ways to meet women. More hookups have been generated from social circle and nightgame. But again, it's about the trend: now that talking to strangers in public is increasingly abnormal, daygame has become even less tolerated.

Not every man in here considers ROI in terms of number of lays.

If it was pussy vs. effort, Tinder is the absolute winner and a skilled Tinder user does not need to go to a single social circle meeting or night club to have his funnel filled.

But many of us care for quality, challenge or connection.
I don’t think all pussies are equal and honestly not interested in laying war pigs for the sake of “efficiency”.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I got to the 2nd page on this post and almost forgot what the topic was about. The goal post was moved from Tom Torero death to a back and forth if day game is effective or not.

Well it is what it is.

RIP to Tom Torero. It is my first time hearing about him. Its sad that some women in society have that much power and influence to kill a mans dream. And one of the takeaways I get from this is how important it is for men on here to stand up and support each other during tough times.

If anyone is reading this and is going through a tough time, create a post on the boards and explain your side or the story. If Chase and the other guys, myself included had heard about what that lady was doing to Tom, I bet we would have helped.

I would have investigated further to know who Tom really is. And once I could see the legitimate of who he was, I would have used my marketing skills to help challenge this woman to her own game.

It is time men in the manosphere stand up together more in real life when foolishness like this happens. The reality is, without the GirlsChase boards, many of us are alone in the seduction world.

Egor

Space Monkey
space monkey
It is time men in the manosphere stand up together more in real life when foolishness like this happens. The reality is, without the GirlsChase boards, many of us are alone in the seduction world.
If I take anything from that Newsweek story, it is that people are watching this board...people with radical feminist ideologies and the like, who would attempt to bring down such a forum and the information it harbors. It seems like when a radical feminist writes about this community, they always go to 'LMR' as an example of their narrative.

Suicide is self-inflicted. The Newsweek journalist did not kill him!

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I will not ever want to be associated with those manosphere people. They are just a bunch of hijacked idiots. I want to take no part in that!

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I will not ever want to be associated with those manosphere people. They are just a bunch of hijacked idiots. I want to take no part in that!
We may have a different view of the word "manosphere". I define the manosphere as "man" and "osphere" as atmosphere. Basically a place where men with similar goals to get better with women and life in general meet. Which is what I think of Girls Chase. A place where men meet to discuss seduction and life.

I think what you are saying is the negative connotation of manosphere. Which I have heard. Some people would describe the manosphere as a bunch of incels, weirdos, fools, idiots, strong opposition to feminity, etc.

I am on a wave length of positivity that when I wrote my piece above, I was not thinking of the manosphere as a negative thing. I was thinking of a peacful place, where prosperity grows, and men evolve to be productive individuals in society who either build families or become very good with women.

Thats my take on the manosphere.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
We may have a different view of the word "manosphere". I define the manosphere as "man" and "osphere" as atmosphere. Basically a place where men with similar goals to get better with women and life in general meet. Which is what I think of Girls Chase. A place where men meet to discuss seduction and life.

I think what you are saying is the negative connotation of manosphere. Which I have heard. Some people would describe the manosphere as a bunch of incels, weirdos, fools, idiots, strong opposition to feminity, etc.

I am on a wave length of positivity that when I wrote my piece above, I was not thinking of the manosphere as a negative thing. I was thinking of a peacful place, where prosperity grows, and men evolve to be productive individuals in society who either build families or become very good with women.

Thanks for clarifying... even though the MRM/MRA's consider themselves manosphere. So do the MGTOW mouvement... and incels... So conventionally, the manosphere is linked to those movements.

And I do not want to associated with those though.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

yeah it happened to me when i started hearing about the movements, i made a post in nextasf so people clarify what is the manosphere, then i made a comprehensive post explaining the differences: https://www.theskillsmethod.com/man...-mrm-mgtow-seduction-community-featuring-nwp/

^ now is even worst, including red pill and black pill movements

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think the name "male seducers" should suffice. A set of men that give women pleasure without evoking any buyer's remorse or regret when they look back at such encounters. Manosphere lumps us together with MGTOW, incels and the rest...

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think the name "male seducers" should suffice. A set of men that give women pleasure without evoking any buyer's remorse or regret when they look back at such encounters.
I think that definition is good. GirlsChase boards has evolved themselves. With the addition of the Lifestyle Boards that goes into Health, Money, Travel, etc. https://www.skilledseducer.com/forums/lifestyle.45/

How would you define men in general who are interested in getting good with women, improving their finances, having great health, and happiness?

I would use the word "manosphere" as mentioned above. It's simple for me to understand this is an atmosphere of men who are interested in self improvement. See my signature below this line "10X Health, Wealth, Love, Happiness".

A man needs all 4 of these to be a well rounded man. So to conclude I would use the word manosphere.

What word would you use?

>