seducing a girl that doesn’t talk much

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
hey guys!

Is this possible for girls to not really be much of a talker ? I understand they can be into you but i ran out material on a 1 hour date talking to her (a shy inexperienced girl)

she said she isn’t intreating(not necessarily) which could be true and it doesn’t give me much to work with as i tried to dig some information to start deep diving.

Most of my conversation material ran out on the first approach and on text

conversation material: Hobbies, studies, family, dreams, where to travel, where would she go in the world, regrets, choices, going back in time

Potential material: The cube, what would you do with 1 million dollars, sex talk gambits, 3 animals gambit
I understand you can use call back humour for more juice but it runs out eventually

like telling a good joke over and over until it turns sour.

do you guys have much more to talk about other than i listed? I would love to know!

-Nicko :)

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've hooked up with women a few times in my life without speaking the same language as them.

Instead of talking, a lot of it was touch based communication, escalation, and telling them what I wanted through movement. It's easy to get physical really quickly with a girl when you don't talk much to each other, imo.

Last year I ended up in a relationship with a girl who hardly talked at all... a lot of the time before sex, we spent holding each other, kissing, and just walking around without talking... going to different sites... me moving her around to get her used to me touching her and having her comply.

My suggestion would be to focus on meeting up (stop texting so much), make sure you have your frames set, and then use the universal language of love (escalation) to move things forward.

If you do talk, you can talk about whatever... just make sure you're getting primal and it's not a friendship vibe. Be a sexual threat with your body language.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
try to rest in the fact that less talk is needed. too much might overwhelm her. so just be cool, pleasing to be around, slow things down a lil. The silences are awesome once you dont turn insecure by them.

heres how to get her out of her shell where you activate her to speak more vs having to have material:
https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/elicitation.21849/

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've hooked up with women a few times in my life without speaking the same language as them.

Instead of talking, a lot of it was touch based communication, escalation, and telling them what I wanted through movement. It's easy to get physical really quickly with a girl when you don't talk much to each other, imo.

Last year I ended up in a relationship with a girl who hardly talked at all... a lot of the time before sex, we spent holding each other, kissing, and just walking around without talking... going to different sites... me moving her around to get her used to me touching her and having her comply.

My suggestion would be to focus on meeting up (stop texting so much), make sure you have your frames set, and then use the universal language of love (escalation) to move things forward.

If you do talk, you can talk about whatever... just make sure you're getting primal and it's not a friendship vibe. Be a sexual threat with your body language.
Yeah that is actually eye opening, I don’t usually physically escalate beside from testing the water from poking to playfully pushing them, patting their heads.
I I realised i haven’t really used the skill of physical escalating much at all .. i found it that i need to have a conversation to get going to distract her and escalate. An example to: move closer to her(if she is sitting away) or any excuse to get closer with a conversation felt more calibrated

I didn’t find the silence of running out what to say awkward i just thought of how would the girl feel if there wasn’t much left to talk..

will creating silence amp the sexual tention and will she expect you to physically escalate?

>