Several random questions questions?

pinpin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Why did you say that about those guys not getting a hot 19 year old girl? You say that because they’re too old or something?
you can't game a girl who isn't attracted. You think any hot 19 year olds are gonna be attracted to them dudes?
No matter how much NLP they use, it simply isn't gonna happen lol. Could even try PUA 'hypnotising' routines etc :)

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
you can't game a girl who isn't attracted. You think any hot 19 year olds are gonna be attracted to them dudes?
No matter how much NLP they use, it simply isn't gonna happen lol. Could even try PUA 'hypnotising' routines etc :)
Lol NLP? I feel you though.

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
Guys please if you could answer my questions I would appreciate that, I got few brilliant answers but more perspectives are always good sometimes there is a golden sentence every once in a while.

"SKILLS" had brilliant answers for me but why not get more from also experinced people.

Love, peace and health to all

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I actually don't even know what method I'M running lol. I just picked and choosed certain elements that I liked from each of the guys in my comment, and that's my game.

First I am manipulative by nature, so I'll seek guys who display manipulative tendencies (basically someone who uses crafty/deceptive tactics (and is consciously aware he is using them, so that he can teach/explain the reasoning behind why he decided to use XYZ in this situation) to smoothly get what they want). That's one category of guys I want to study. Next, I'll read field reports/watch infields, and seek out guys who display a similar sense of humor to me (retarded/slightly offensive/self amusing jokes) in the way they react to/and provoke shit tests because that gives me inspiration for the way I want to run things VS following someone who doesn't use much if any (or his style of humor is boring to me) humor in his game.

So for my sense of humor category there is: YaReally, RSDJulien, RSDMax, and A2daMIR.
For my manipulative category there is: The UMP guys, JP, Saul Tee, Bacchus, and Teevster.

What I took away from the members in the manipulative category:

UMP (Ultimate Man Project) guys - Lead me to read Ciadini's books on persuasion. I mainly use the consistency&commitment principle and the liking principle, for investment game.
JP - Showing the girl what traits I value in girls, so that she'll know what she needs to display about herself to make me like her. which so happen to be conductive to getting an SNL.
Saul Tee - His Investment Model.
Bacchus - Ask her the questions you want her to ask you, memory association.
Teevster - Sex talk/prizing.

And from both Teevster and Bacchus's material, is what lead to me creating my SNL gambits using stories from my personal 5 year journey.

So that's how I came up with my game style :)

Thanks for the references! Just one thing when I said method I wasn't specifically referring to a specific one like MM or GWM. Here I ment more of "ways of doing things".

Also, you mentioned that you have a manipulative personality, so this is why you go to this type of game. So would you advise a guy who is not so much on the manipulative side to not go for this style of game? And if yes what would you recommend?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
would you advise a guy who is not so much on the manipulative side to not go for this style of game? And if yes what would you recommend?

hmm, I'd say if manipulating people to get what you want turns you off (like you look at what I've written on other threads about setting her up to do X action, so you'd respond in Y/Z way, and that inauthenticity rubs you the wrong way), then I guess I'd recommend you check out Chase's articles on GC. He comes off as someone who is authentic. Don't know of anybody else besides him tho. Maybe RazorJack?

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

they would both be rejected immediately on their looks before they had a chance to run their game on her

Knee jerk NOs

I had a look at those, these guys just don't have enough fitness? eg I'm aware that being muscular beats being fat/skinny. Crousel said better to be skinny than fat, and if David Riker is fat, is that his biggest concern? But then Ross Jeffries doesn't look fat, and he wore a suit/blazer, so if they're in their 50s, and they're getting instant rejected, and its not fashion[for Ross at least fitted suit?], and Ross had makeup on, its not overweight for Ross, ..... he's stuffed due to his face shape and lack of hair? I mean this instant rejection, not game, so his fundamentals he's just stuffed[if chasing 19year olds or women in their 20s] and should have married younger?
Like, this about dating not LTR, if he's getting instant rejected for his looks, they won't even sleep with him?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
The context is in trying to get a SNL in a bar full of hb8+ 19 year olds.

I don't particularly think these guys are ugly (but hey what do i know lol), just that these two would be unsuccessful in that environment because they look too old (being 60 is not a death wish. but looking 60 sure is when it comes to young girls). Rikers being out of shape doesn't do him any good either).

Doesn't mean these two couldn't SNL hb5-7 cougars (35-50 year old women) in a different environment or bang 19 year olds in some sort of sugar daddy type arrangement/social circle type game.

Just that, if your life goal is to bang hot sub-20 year old girls ad infinitum, that's not gonna happen via trying SNL them from bars if you look like them.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The context is in trying to get a SNL in a bar full of hb8+ 19 year olds.

I don't particularly think these guys are ugly (but hey what do i know lol), just that these two would be unsuccessful in that environment because they look too old (being 60 is not a death wish. but looking 60 sure is when it comes to young girls). Rikers being out of shape doesn't do him any good either).

Doesn't mean these two couldn't SNL hb5-7 cougars (35-50 year old women) in a different environment or bang 19 year olds in some sort of sugar daddy type arrangement/social circle type game.

Just that, if your life goal is to bang hot sub-20 year old girls ad infinitum, that's not gonna happen via trying SNL them from bars if you look like them.

So they just look.... old[lol] and thats a problem for hb8+ in the 18-35 range in a bar full of 18-35yr olds, if I'm understanding.

When I get that age way down the track I'm don't think I'd want any sugar daddy type arrangement.

Would they be able to 'look old' and get women in mid20s hb8+if they did daygame at a cafe or shopping center something like that without sugar daddy, or would they still need to change the 'look old' improvements?

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
So they just look.... old[lol] and thats a problem for 8+ in the 18-35 range in a bar full of 18-35yr olds, if I'm understanding.
correct :)

Would they be able to 'look old' and get women in mid20s if they did daygame at a cafe or shopping center something like that without sugar daddy, or would they still need to change the 'look old' improvements?
looking younger than you actually are will always get you better results (regardless of what environment you happen to find yourself in) than looking your age or older for men past 40. You'll have a higher % of success with mid20 year olds, if you don't actually look 60 as a 60 year old daygamer.

"Looking old" is just a direct result of you failing to take care of your health in your youth with bad habits. So I wouldn't even worry about "looking too old" for young girls in the future, if your doing everything you can, to take care of your body today :)

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Prevention is what you said above, very good point :)

What can Ross Jeffries do "today" to not "look so old"[that sounds funny lol like a line from Futurama "because this is such a serious case of old....." LOL.

But seriously... can Ross Jeffries do anything "now" or is he stuffed with mid20s... can he make himself look younger? he already had makeup or tinted moisturiser or something on in that photo, so his skin presentation is maxed out already. And he was wearing a suit/blazer.

Quick brainstorm maybe the suit blazer makes him look older, and should change it? Maybe he could get dyed hair and dyed eyebrows? Can't think of much else off top of my head. You might have some ideas, or since you mentioned prevention, is he kinda a bit stuffed for those women even in daygame[outside of possibly a few rare exceptions]?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
is he kinda a bit stuffed for those women even in daygame[outside of possibly a few rare exceptions]?
yeah. Lest in run into chicks who've got some sorta old dude fetish going for them, I'm afraid his time with the 18-25 year old demographic is up.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
yeah. Lest in run into chicks who've got some sorta old dude fetish going for them, I'm afraid his time with the 18-25 year old demographic is up.
I’m curious too with what rain was asking on what they could do to change their appearance to not look so old.

The fat dude would need to lose some weight of course, but the other dude seems like he didn’t neglect his health like that, maybe he could put muscle on, but I feel that’s just how he looks and was gonna look like no matter what. He’s not in bad shape like that either, just looks old.

So would there be anything more they could do to change their appearance besides that?

Just curious.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
grow a beard, put some muscle on, and dress stylish (and get a professional hairstylist, Ross)

http://instagr.am/p/B5VYzl2qAFt/ http://instagr.am/p/B8jfzg6hqDq/
I say its too late for Ross because of his wrinkles which makes him look his age (or older than he actually is) while these men don't.

so do everything you can TODAY (diet, exercise, skin care, sleep), so you won't end up looking that way in your 60s.

Last edited:

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
hmm, I'd say if manipulating people to get what you want turns you off (like you look at what I've written on other threads about setting her up to do X action, so you'd respond in Y/Z way, and that inauthenticity rubs you the wrong way), then I guess I'd recommend you check out Chase's articles on GC. He comes off as someone who is authentic. Don't know of anybody else besides him tho. Maybe RazorJack?

I would say I prefer to keep it to a minimum. When I read about how you set up someone, I like it from a strategic and intellectual standpoint. But as always when I plan to use such tactics to the extreme I most of the time when I am in a conversation with a girl I'm o focused at the moment that forgets to do any complicated planned action, I barely manage to remember to reduce ASD by framing myself as a liberated guy.

>