She is not responding to my text why?

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Two errors here
One the old lady cock blocked you, in those situations when with a girl, do NOT BE POLITE TO OLD racist people unless she is clearly giving you the vibe to leave it be. You gotta interrupt the lady and tell her she is being offensive and could she be considerate of others around her, and if you have a funny line to burn her with all the better.

Your second mistake is that you are not indifferent. You are putting all of your hopes into one girl and over analysing it, that behavior has a very strong impact on girls, making them think twice before responding because they fear that you will obligate them and drag them into your issues.

Keep your issues out of your dealings with women
No matter how frustrated or how burning your question, do NOT feel entitled to drag her into it in any way

Deal with your own headaches in your own time
Ya?
That's it bro,
Don't over analyze or question, no need to
Just relax

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
Two errors here
One the old lady cock blocked you, in those situations when with a girl, do NOT BE POLITE TO OLD racist people unless she is clearly giving you the vibe to leave it be. You gotta interrupt the lady and tell her she is being offensive and could she be considerate of others around her, and if you have a funny line to burn her with all the better.

Your second mistake is that you are not indifferent. You are putting all of your hopes into one girl and over analysing it, that behavior has a very strong impact on girls, making them think twice before responding because they fear that you will obligate them and drag them into your issues.

Keep your issues out of your dealings with women
No matter how frustrated or how burning your question, do NOT feel entitled to drag her into it in any way

Deal with your own headaches in your own time
Ya?
That's it bro,
Don't over analyze or question, no need to
Just relax

Cody first of All thank you, you are awesome.

It is unfortunate that this old woman cock blocked me, I was taken by surprise because she started nice.

Two, I believe if the girl went home and decided, I'm not worth it, then she is right...I'm not intersted in chaging a woman's mind. If she doesn't really want me, maybe it is good that she goes NC (just know I' still hurt).

It hurts, she is really my type, I as an 35 years old man, she is as my type as my type could be, and it was extremely hurtful. I have been friendzoned way too much so I could have some success with a woman I really like for once in my life and I messed it up.

I should get put and meet more wome apprently then.

BUt atleast you taught me where I went wrong which I appreciate.

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
Can you very briefly elaborate on this sentece I didnt understand, what question and what issues did I make her deal with, this very important because it seems you see something I don't see, which I want to learn, so I could NOT DO IT AGAIN.

"Keep your issues out of your dealings with women

Deal with your own headaches in your own time"

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Can you very briefly elaborate on this sentece I didnt understand, what question and what issues did I make her deal with, this very important because it seems you see something I don't see, which I want to learn, so I could NOT DO IT AGAIN.

"Keep your issues out of your dealings with women

Deal with your own headaches in your own time"
I meant it as a general thing, like whenever you have a huge need for a girl to answer you, you should be suspicious of your own motives and dial it back a bit.

Why?
Well, our chimp part of our brain reacts irrationally when it is in the heightened emotional state of loss. It wants to ask questions to invalidate the other person's rejection, and to justify the purity of your attraction, or in other words you are saying "I am a good guy, why are you doing this to me"

If it gets to the phase where you only have those kinds of questions, you are better off just analyzing things privately, rather than letting it be known you feel desperate after the loss.

Best reaction is to admit to yourself, it wasn't pure, or based on the logic of her suiting you, but was based on having ACCESS to something you prize and then having it removed. Making you think you could have it If the person remained stupid enough.

It is a desire for the girl to be stupid in a way that serves you.

Look I have been there, I am no better lol. It's just something we do. It's alright to just let it be. You'll find cooler stuff dun worry

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
sht happens you are right.

I have to forget about her forever, anyways, I have lots of insecurites and crab that I have to deal with first.
Thanks for your valuable time.

>