Should I leave this girl on read?

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've gone through articles related to texting from @Chase but I couldn't figure if it'd be rude to leave the girl on read after sending the ice-breaker text (could we ask Chase to be any more comprehensive :p) until I send the date text or something like in my case: So, I cold-approached a girl and there was a lot of spark between us but she told she's going to meet this guy who she'll breakup with today unless he agrees to a relationship and since she was in a hurry while we got onto a conversation, I said let's continue this over text and we can plan to meet. I sent her an ice-breaker text after sometime and she responded politely. I'm planning to send her the standard scheduler text tomorrow but should I leave her response text on read? I'm a bit confused since it'd come across as incongruent asking her out immediately since I said "let's continue over text"... What should I do? Also should I ask her about the other guy?

Last edited:

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've gone through articles related to texting from @Chase but I couldn't figure if it'd be rude to leave the girl on read until I send the date text or something like in my case: So, I cold-approached a girl and there was a lot of spark between us but she told she's going to meet this guy who she'll breakup with today unless he agrees to a relationship and since she was in a hurry while we got onto a conversation, I said let's continue this over text and we can plan to meet. I sent her an ice-breaker text after sometime and she responded politely. I'm planning to send her the standard scheduler text tomorrow but should I leave her response text on read? I'm a bit confused since it'd come across as incongruent asking her out immediately since I said "let's continue over text"... What should I do? Also should I ask her about the other guy?
From what I am understanding, when you cold approached her, she talked about breaking up with a guy to go on a date with you? And you said "lets continue this...?"

When you and her were face to face, what exactly did you say you were going to continue over text? Were you going to text her and ask her if she broke up with the other guy? Or did you let her know you would text to plan out the date?

If you had the main priority on texting her to find out if she broke up with her boyfriend, you are already moving like a beta male. Remember you are the prize.

On the other hand if you let her know face to face that you will continue the conversation over text to schedule the date and time, well do just that. Follow the steps in these 2 articles:

I recommend keeping your eye on the prize. Dont even mention the other guy, he aint your priority. Focus on moving the interaction forward towards a date.

Let the woman be 100% responsible. If she is cheating on him to be with you, then so be it. You cannot control a woman, you can only seduce a woman to follow your lead.

Also women leave men on read ALL THE TIME. And for no sensible reason. Dont be so uptight about leaving women on read either. Remember you are the prize. That does not mean to be arrogant or rude but it does mean to put your needs first and incorporate her needs second.

Also its the weekend. So act like a high value man with options would. Wait until Sunday morning or afternoon. There is an article by Chase that recommends the best time to call/text women on Sundays, but I cant find it. If anyone does find it, please share with him.

So text her on Sunday and attempt to schedule the date. If you notice her responses are a bit lukewarm or cold, I recommend calling her and building some more rapport. To do that, follow the article:

By following that article, you will build more compliance from her. And if the phone call goes great, she will be less likely to flake on the date. I hope this helps.

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
From what I am understanding, when you cold approached her, she talked about breaking up with a guy to go on a date with you? And you said "lets continue this...?"

When you and her were face to face, what exactly did you say you were going to continue over text? Were you going to text her and ask her if she broke up with the other guy? Or did you let her know you would text to plan out the date?

If you had the main priority on texting her to find out if she broke up with her boyfriend, you are already moving like a beta male. Remember you are the prize.

On the other hand if you let her know face to face that you will continue the conversation over text to schedule the date and time, well do just that. Follow the steps in these 2 articles:

I recommend keeping your eye on the prize. Dont even mention the other guy, he aint your priority. Focus on moving the interaction forward towards a date.

Let the woman be 100% responsible. If she is cheating on him to be with you, then so be it. You cannot control a woman, you can only seduce a woman to follow your lead.

Also women leave men on read ALL THE TIME. And for no sensible reason. Dont be so uptight about leaving women on read either. Remember you are the prize. That does not mean to be arrogant or rude but it does mean to put your needs first and incorporate her needs second.

Also its the weekend. So act like a high value man with options would. Wait until Sunday morning or afternoon. There is an article by Chase that recommends the best time to call/text women on Sundays, but I cant find it. If anyone does find it, please share with him.

So text her on Sunday and attempt to schedule the date. If you notice her responses are a bit lukewarm or cold, I recommend calling her and building some more rapport. To do that, follow the article:

By following that article, you will build more compliance from her. And if the phone call goes great, she will be less likely to flake on the date. I hope this helps.
I must admit that I didn't set the right intent verbally although the subcommunication was strong. I tried my best to divert the topic of the other guy but she'd go back to that. So, this is how the conversation went:

Approached and she was giggling all the time and I had a strong eye contact. She asked if I do meditation..I look relaxed etc.. Then..
Me: You looked very happy and I was curious
She: Did I? Really?
Me: Ya, you looked completely stoned (with a cheeky smile)
She: hahaha.. actually I'm super nervous now
Me: About?
She: So actually I'm going to meet this guy who I've slept with just once but I'm already so into him. But we had planned not to have a serious relationship since we both cannot afford it atm blah blah blah
Me: Ok. You seem to be very authentic, I like authentic people. We have to express what we feel. Are you always someone who speaks your heart out?
She: I think so. Do you think it's a good idea to tell this guy?
Me: Of course. Regrets are not good. I'm someone who believes that strongly. So what do you do?
She: I work in finance blah blah blah. What do you do?
Me: I work as a business analyst.
She: awesome. So you know what I do then? Btw, I really have to go now.
Me: Yeah. Btw, I'd like to know you more. What's your number?
She: Sure (gives out her number). I'll tell you what happened.
Me: Yep.. let's continue over text and we can meet

>