Fashion  Simple clean styles for summer to maximize seduction success...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright guys I seen couple of style questions, so after spending the last 5 years trying to get style right and spending over 10k, i am going to give you some simple tips:

1.- Tailoring, tailoring, tailoring. You need to find a decent and cheap tailor and take your clothes to be adjusted, it makes a super super super huge huge huge difference, specially with jeans…. (THIS IS SUPER SUPER SUPER IMPORTANT, PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO IN THAT LINK, MANDATORY or as always you just wasted your time reading this blog).

2.- Find a professional model to model (again my go to guy as of now is Magic Fox, because he is older(in his 30s), similar built, hot women like him and fresh/simple styles.

3.- You need to be in shape, at least decent shape, this is huge for your clothes to fit right.

4.- Do not be afraid of experimenting with clothes (I even experimented with super skinny jeans which failed lol, but at least I tried and ripped jeans which i loved)

5.- Following number 4 do not wear super skinny, or even skinny, I highly recommend slim jeans and tailor the bottom to 15 cm and ankle height as explained by Magic Fox in the video.

6.- Use accessories/jewelry to peacock.

7.- Forget the bullshit of “dress your age” you can dress “your looks age vs your actual age”

8.- Periodically watch fashion channels. These are some channels I watch frequently:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Teachingmensfashion

https://www.youtube.com/user/xMadeInBrazil

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJmallstar11

9.- Survey your girls, female co-workers and your female friends…. Before I try or wear something I take a selfie and get opinions of 3-5 girls (some from my bullpen who can be harsher and some female friends/pivots)…..Also, I track with facebook/instagram (though I rarely do this, if you were to see my facebook/instagram you would think I am a virgin, since i suck at social media, plus I changed my identity to a fake name due to the psycho/stalker women). This can even be used as a ping, and also this helps for some reason generate attraction my reasoning is “oh shit this dude cares about the way he dresses which is a male attractive trait).

10.- Track your outfit responses, as you cold approach taking into account your usual game, your usual vibe, your usual energy…. How many iois, approach invites etc… you get with given outfit….

here is a video i just made:

magic fox on jeans:

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Haha great video Skills, also you're a hilarious dude, great humour. Who's the girl in the bed? I've been looking for summer fashion styles, i like this very casual look, i look very good in boots and plain black t-shirts, i saw some of the girlschase articles on summer fashion and they felt kinda off, like too much. Love this casual look, it's along the same lines i've been thinking.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haha great video Skills, also you're a hilarious dude, great humour. Who's the girl in the bed? I've been looking for summer fashion styles, i like this very casual look, i look very good in boots and plain black t-shirts, i saw some of the girlschase articles on summer fashion and they felt kinda off, like too much. Love this casual look, it's along the same lines i've been thinking.

a girl that friendzone me, come ooooon, what do you think?? a girl is doing in my bed, resting? I have not seen the articles so i will not comment...

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I know the author who is not active in the community anymore, we Collabed together once... His style is more for Europe, but there are some valid points on steotyping, accessories, knowing your audience, just a bit outdated when it comes to fashion, that was written in 2015...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
7 male style fashion influencers to get outfit inspirations' (i personally like magic fox and valentin benet):

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What are your thoughts on hiring a fashion professional to go shopping with you or for you? I know a few people who've done that.

My normal method for fashion was always a bit lazy:

1. One of my best friends is an attractive blonde, blue eyed girl (my preference) who had majored in fashion (or some very similar word), so I got her opinion on everything before buying it.

2. Also, would always buy entire outfits off of mannequins. If they're correct, they're professionally assembled. Only if you buy the entire one.

3. Bought 1 textbook (actually for university studying) on fashion. Tried to study it, learned nothing.

4. Fashion models for sure.

5. Most importantly, how I envision myself in the outfit or how I'll feel in it matters more than other people's opinions SOMETIMES (rarely), I take a lot of stock in other people's fashion advice.

Edit: None of your youtube videos are working.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What are your thoughts on hiring a fashion professional to go shopping with you or for you? I know a few people who've done that.

My normal method for fashion was always a bit lazy:

1. One of my best friends is an attractive blonde, blue eyed girl (my preference) who had majored in fashion (or some very similar word), so I got her opinion on everything before buying it.

2. Also, would always buy entire outfits off of mannequins. If they're correct, they're professionally assembled. Only if you buy the entire one.

3. Bought 1 textbook (actually for university studying) on fashion. Tried to study it, learned nothing.

4. Fashion models for sure.

5. Most importantly, how I envision myself in the outfit or how I'll feel in it matters more than other people's opinions SOMETIMES (rarely), I take a lot of stock in other people's fashion advice.

Edit: None of your youtube videos are working.

1.- I don't know how her taste is, and how good her eye on fashion is, i like to get at times multiple women opinion, but is better for you to learn based on what i explain in the op.

2.- nope

3.- i read many fashion books they confuse and over complicate follow op advice i give...

4.- not all fashion models, one that has a style that you see yourself in, for me was magic fox ( pre this year, now i find him inconsistent in his style)

5.- careful with peoples opinion they are pretty weak, most people don't know how to dress, took me 5 years over 10k to get it right.... And i will re-do my gym fashion (cause not perfect, i want perfect, in a few weeks) and i will come up with casual white sneakers video on how i am using sneakers....

the forum videos have been fucked for a while here is my summer fashion style video and here is magic fox on jeans (super important video)

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Skills I read in one of the threads where you mentioned that you are in your 40s. I just wanted to ask, do you do better with younger girls (20 - 29) or with older ones (30 - 42)? Or are your results the same for both?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills I read in one of the threads where you mentioned that you are in your 40s. I just wanted to ask, do you do better with younger girls (20 - 29) or with older ones (30 - 42)? Or are your results the
46 obviously with the second group easier...with the first group a bit more effort, but not by much...as long as your looks age in the 30s there should not be a problem

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Also in my 40s, do better with 20-26 age range [all ages love my style, however]. Great writeup by Skills a couple thoughts:

Better tailoring is worth paying for. But yes, get everything tailored. I literally don't go out in any item of clothing that's not tailored/bespoke except for the gym.
Definitely try a couple tailors and gather feedback.

I'd say most women can't give you good feedback on men's fashion unless they are knowledgeable fashionistas on fashion for both sexes. It's much better to get a man - someone who works in fashion/clothes, typically - to give you feedback primarily, and then adjust for female feedback.

Many women can give feedback that is totally illogical, one woman said I would look better with a belt w/ silver buckle to go with my bespoke suit/shirt. I had to explain to her that bespoke suits generally don't have belt loops. In short, she didn't even think before responding.
Women also will be unable to properly tell you if the fit is perfect -- they can tell you if the fit sucks, or if something's off, but some women will like a guy's suitcoat to look 'tight' because that makes them think he has bigger muscles under there, but that's not how the suit should fit!

To get something to fit perfectly, an untailored jacket/suit will take a couple of fittings. And the more clothes they handle for you, the better the tailor will get. And notice the subtle nuances of your body -- most people are not perfectly symmetrical for example. If one arm is a half-inch longer, that needs to be accounted for.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Also in my 40s, do better with 20-26 age range [all ages love my style, however]. Great writeup by Skills a couple thoughts:

Better tailoring is worth paying for. But yes, get everything tailored. I literally don't go out in any item of clothing that's not tailored/bespoke except for the gym.
Definitely try a couple tailors and gather feedback.

I'd say most women can't give you good feedback on men's fashion unless they are knowledgeable fashionistas on fashion for both sexes. It's much better to get a man - someone who works in fashion/clothes, typically - to give you feedback primarily, and then adjust for female feedback.

Many women can give feedback that is totally illogical, one woman said I would look better with a belt w/ silver buckle to go with my bespoke suit/shirt. I had to explain to her that bespoke suits generally don't have belt loops. In short, she didn't even think before responding.
Women also will be unable to properly tell you if the fit is perfect -- they can tell you if the fit sucks, or if something's off, but some women will like a guy's suitcoat to look 'tight' because that makes them think he has bigger muscles under there, but that's not how the suit should fit!

To get something to fit perfectly, an untailored jacket/suit will take a couple of fittings. And the more clothes they handle for you, the better the tailor will get. And notice the subtle nuances of your body -- most people are not perfectly symmetrical for example. If one arm is a half-inch longer, that needs to be accounted for.

^ excellent you get this! Totally matches my experience, everything you said.... Tailoring is not expensive by the way....

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
One of the easiest ways to show you're an alpha is by dressing really well. But also, to learn enough about men's fashion that when faced with subtle [or not] criticism from a woman, a date, a pick-up attempt about your outfit that you can explain *why* she's wrong rather than just 'Oh, my tailor likes it.'

Amused mastery is the key, she'll see you as a dominant, successful alpha who's not afraid to stand up to her. She'll already be thinking about banging you that night.

>