FU  Sleepover after sleepover after sleepover

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ye mate , but if you do nkt like rock climbing do not do it only for the sake of getting girls . It is a needy behavior :)

girls are over the street , some will like you , some will not so you do not need to come up with a super plan for meeting girls . You see, you go again super technical and think that if you take the screwdriver in your hand and start playing with it some magic will happen . It is not the case :)
You’ve got a point. But you might not also need a passion to get with girls.

Also noticed and read that when you’re not focused on girls and your own world they kind of come naturally to you. Which I’ve seen happen. Something to sleep on my friend. I’ll update ya

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lol I feel kind of crappy now sending that I felt like it made it a big deal when it should have been casual. Only reason is cuz she’s international and doesn’t own a car. Shiiit like in another country maybe I should just be her friend and help her out

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you want to be a friend , go be a friend and drive her around , keep her bags while on a shopping spree , etc , but do not expect to have hot nights with her :)

do not Worry amigo , like I said , she most likely is testing your frame to see if you were serious . Try to talk with other women in the meantime :)

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Okay so me and her are hanging out again. Since she’s from out of the country, she will be moving back soon.

one night while hanging out she said she thought about having sex with me but it would probably be on the last night before she left. But I’m trying to push for it now fuck that.

i took her back to my place again and we watched a movie and cuddled. (Every time I go for escalation ie a kiss she rejects it so I just don’t do that). So then it’s late and then she says let’s play truth or dare but truth only.

lmfao what grade are we in ok

it goes back and forth and she asks me some questions and I’m being vague.

her: have you ever cheated before?
Me: hell yeah, in uno all the time. But I do remember a girl cheated on her bf with me!
Her: oh wow you’re crazy!
Me: I mean idc

Her: I have to tell you something, I have a boyfriend in Russia.
Me: oh wow that’s cool
Her: I’m also having casual sex with another guy here. I feel like a bad person
Me: oh wow I didn’t know that,
Her: every night I have nightmare about it.
Me: oh I’m sorry about that

then we go into this deep tidbit about how it’s okay to be sexually free and do what she wants.

so then I ask her, so what if you and I did it?
Her: yes, but not now I’m not ready.
Me: okay gotcha what do you mean?
Her: next time
Me: I mean we could just be adults about it, I’m chill you’re chill
Her: no next time I’m not feeling it
me: oh aight so you mean like next time we hang out?
Her: no next time I’m horny and I’m single and not with the other guy or he doesn’t respond 2 guys is too much. I don’t think you will like me much after sex all guys do that.

ok hold the phone wtf. Then let me smash lmfa

I forget what happens but she starts talking and I just listen to her.

she starts crying after.
So then I drop her off home. Cuz she asked to.

but she said next time she feels horny she will text

haven’t heard from her yet. Kinda just wanna smash honestly I feel like I’m in there but I just need that strive tosmash and then I know I can get rid of the other guy she’s smashing because he doesn’t seem all that interested in the first place.

she pinky promises she’ll let me know. Wtf grade are we in. Idk should I invite her over or wait for her

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
so then I ask her, so what if you and I did it?
zeebrvd0ub931.jpg

Me: I mean we could just be adults about it, I’m chill you’re chill
Her: no next time I’m not feeling it
me: oh aight so you mean like next time we hang out?
Change her mood, not her mind.
she starts crying after.
So then I drop her off home. Cuz she asked to.
lol classic.

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
zeebrvd0ub931.jpg

Change her mood, not her mind.

lol classic.
That is so fucking funny!!!!! AHahahahah literally after typing this up I felt like, fuck why did I ask that.

so velasco, how can I change her mood and I think I need to do more takeaways. She’s interested but I’m not turning her on right. Like now I’m using your sex talk you linked me a while ago and she knows I can get it with other girls

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
how can I change her mood
here. I feel like a bad person
Me: oh wow I didn’t know that,
Her: every night I have nightmare about it.
Well first we'd want to get rid of this unproductive frame (feeling like shes a bad person for having casual sex with another guy besides her boyfriend). You did alright about going into how it's ok be be sexually free and do what you want. But it doesn't exactly take her guilt away.

So first let's find out exactly why she feels like a bad person. Let her talk. Then pace her response (show you understand where shes coming from) then lead into reframing what a bad person really is and is not.

To give you an example, here is Teevster's reframing of a 'good girl' (context: the girl didnt want to share any sexual experiences (guy asked her, what's the most open minded thing she's ever done and gave her an example of his own (sexual story) to influence her response) of her own, because she thinks that's not what good girls do)
* Question why this is synonymous to or the definition being a good girl?
* Why closed minded is being good ("isn't a good girl an open-minded, free spirited and independent woman?").
* Framing how good girl frame is bad for HER and HER sexual joy.
* Framing how being a "bad girl" is beneficial for her psyche, for her physics, for her pleasure, for her quality of life, for the quality of her sexual life, for her future relationships with real men (use of listing is an option).

Not only do you reframe it totally, and basically destroy her shitty frame, but you almost set VERY beneficial frames instead. Again, following my good old mantra "all resistance is an excuse to set a stronger and better frame".
Once you can see that she has fully accepted your reframe of the situation (no longer feels like a bad person), you can begin escalating on her without worrying about her resisting anymore :)

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well first we'd want to get rid of this unproductive frame (feeling like shes a bad person for having casual sex with another guy besides her boyfriend). You did alright about going into how it's ok be be sexually free and do what you want. But it doesn't exactly take her guilt away.

So first let's find out exactly why she feels like a bad person. Let her talk. Then pace her response (show you understand where shes coming from) then lead into reframing what a bad person really is and is not.

To give you an example, here is Teevster's reframing of a 'good girl' (context: the girl didnt want to share any sexual experiences (guy asked her, what's the most open minded thing she's ever done and gave her an example of his own (sexual story) to influence her response) of her own, because she thinks that's not what good girls do)

Once you can see that she has fully accepted your reframe of the situation (no longer feels like a bad person), you can begin escalating on her without worrying about her resisting anymore :)
This a fucking gem. I am going to try exactly this we should be hanging out really soon.

Updates to come, let’s put it to the test.

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This a fucking gem. I am going to try exactly this we should be hanging out really soon.

Updates to come, let’s put it to the test.
Okay so called her, went pretty good. Asked her when she’s free. She said she might be free tomorrow night she will text me tonight to let me know.

I was joking around I said ah okay you’re going out to the bar to party I see ya. Me too

obv it was a joke cuz everything is closed she started laughing. She then said uhh it’s just personal life stuff.

so I’m thinking she’s checking in with the other guy to see if he’s available. If he’s not she’ll probs hang with me. Man this is so gay.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
she is using you for attention , and whatever she is saying about feeling bad about cheating is irrelevant , as she is doing this already , just not with you :)

Back off and always escalate , there is no other way , unless you are ok with her being a teaser .

Also , from what she says & acts she is a quite experienced lady , so treat her accordingly ;)

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
she is using you for attention , and whatever she is saying about feeling bad about cheating is irrelevant , as she is doing this already , just not with you :)

Back off and always escalate , there is no other way , unless you are ok with her being a teaser .

Also , from what she says & acts she is a quite experienced lady , so treat her accordingly ;)
What do you mean by back off and always escalate ?

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I tried again
Did lots of push and pull.
It just didn’t happen.

She then told me
“Hey I’ve got a strategy for you that may work, if you act uninterested in me sexually. I will probably like you”
I then told her instantly,

“yeah I’m actually like mentally over you”

she started to feel a bit sad and then I dropped her off.
We talked in the car and left off on pretty good vibes and she says I’m too valuable for her to lose.
So I showed too much provider role. A bit sad today.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
less talking & more action .

Since she is an experienced lady , trust me she likes it when a guy gets from her what he wants :)

In your example , you could have went something along the lines " listen. I like you & I want to kiss you" -> then you try to kiss her -> she will push back -> you manhandle her -> she will surrender to your frame eventually .

This is how it works with this type of girls in general. Like I said , she is an experienced lady so do not think that she will not enjoy being man handled around :)

You did not write the whole story of you and her , but I am certainly that she enjoys a lot that you are quite naïve towards her and gets a lot of good feelings from you , while the other guys in her life just treat her like a piece of meat or close by ( in the sense of not relationship worthy ) .

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
less talking & more action .

Since she is an experienced lady , trust me she likes it when a guy gets from her what he wants :)

In your example , you could have went something along the lines " listen. I like you & I want to kiss you" -> then you try to kiss her -> she will push back -> you manhandle her -> she will surrender to your frame eventually .

This is how it works with this type of girls in general. Like I said , she is an experienced lady so do not think that she will not enjoy being man handled around :)

You did not write the whole story of you and her , but I am certainly that she enjoys a lot that you are quite naïve towards her and gets a lot of good feelings from you , while the other guys in her life just treat her like a piece of meat or close by ( in the sense of not relationship worthy ) .
Ugh you’re right I didn’t man handle that. I didn’t manhandle that kiss because she backs off and hides her face instantly. Its so annoying

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
next time do this . You have hands , use them :)

What I usually do is tie their hands with a scarf to the bad and then start passionately kiss her body & touch her everywhere . Then I untie her and tell her that now she knows how you feel when she sweet talks you around and tell her that she can leave if she want .

What happens is that at the beginning she will not let her tie her down , while laughing & giggling and stuff like that , but in the moment you did it she will become super submissive .

Look at this as a frame battle , she is acting like that because she wants to see if you are a real man or not :D

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

What I usually do is tie their hands with a scarf to the bad and then start passionately kiss her body & touch her everywhere . Then I untie her and tell her that now she knows how you feel when she sweet talks you around and tell her that she can leave if she want .

What happens is that at the beginning she will not let her tie her down , while laughing & giggling and stuff like that , but in the moment you did it she will become super submissive .

Look at this as a frame battle , she is acting like that because she wants to see if you are a real man or not :D
Oh wow that’s a lot I just don’t want her to resist lol

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Okay so if she’s resisting, like hard very hard. Do I go back and build more connection or what ?
I want her to be attracted to me too and want to do it

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Okay so if she’s resisting, like hard very hard. Do I go back and build more connection or what ?
I want her to be attracted to me too and want to do it
this is a very difficult topic for new guys. because you need to be able to detect if she is resisting because she likes it when guys destroy her resistance by aggressively manhandling her (to me and BP, this girl to me seems that type. indiction to me was the fake crying bullshit. from one of my earlier LRs:

So we vibe in the car. time for comfort sex stories ask her about her sex fantasies. says she hasn’t had sex in a while. ex-boyfriend never made her cum. didn’t last long. i steal Goldmund’s “i feel so bad for you now *pull her in and look at her in the eyes deeply* i feel it’s my duty now to give you orgasms”. I feel a shift in her body turned on. i lift her shirt suck on her tits. push her to the backseat of the car. finger fuck her. she feels good from it but then stops and cries about her ex. I say its cool. she’s putting on her clothes back on. I don’t react negatively. just keep vibing. continue getting her horny. show her texts exchange of my fuckbuddies. good sign #2 and #3 she’s still there hasn’t told me to leave and she pushes the front two seats forward (for more space lol) then i tell her i know she likes to give fake resistance and likes when the guy overcomes it she goes “i like when i don’t have to tell men what to do. they just grab me and take what they want” i go “like this” as I grab her tits hard and flip her over, and finger her from the back. she’s all “no no no no”…if i would have stopped she would have end up sexually frustrated. take out a condom she says “don’t you want to do this in your apartment” i want to take advantage of the heat of the moment/it just happened factor so I say “no it’s more exciting here” “but they’ll see us” “no the fog covers everything” just feeding her crap to latch on to. fuck her hard.

There will be guys who say never do this. But to me those guys are vaginas worried about false rape accusation (inb4, "heh. ok bud. Wait till it happens to you then you'll see.")

or is she resisting because there is something she believes that is preventing her from fucking you. for me I wanted to handle this first, and if she STILL resists there after, then I know its the first type of resistance, and I will keep going :)

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
this is a very difficult topic for new guys. because you need to be able to detect if she is resisting because she likes it when guys destroy her resistance by aggressively manhandling her (to me and BP, this girl to me seems that type. indiction to me was the fake crying bullshit. from one of my earlier LRs:

There will be guys who say never do this. But to me those guys are vaginas worried about false rape accusation (inb4, "heh. ok bud. Wait till it happens to you then you'll see.")

or is she resisting because there is something she believes that is preventing her from fucking you. for me I wanted to handle this first, and if she STILL resists there after, then I know its the first type of resistance, and I will keep going :)
Oh wow okay!
I think the reason she won’t fuck me is because “you’re to valuable to me I don’t want to lose you”

>