FU 
So angry-losing girl in last 5%

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Game be like that sometimes.

Was dressed simple edgy-all black, a necklace, bracelet, and couple of rings.

Wandering around my usual venue with a wing, I see a girl give a few glances in my direction. Easily a 9. Make a slow circle around, then open body rocking situationally. Easy enough to hook. She mentions she's been wanting sit down because her feet hurt. Also that a guy who was with a group talking to her friends was creeping her out. Fairly straightforward.

She doesn't want to exchange names (playfully she does this). I'm "that guy" and she's "that girl". Usual conversation, though my transition into and out of sex talk is cleaner, leaving more room for fractionation to build comfort and compliance. She's touching me mutually decently too. I ask her what she thought was creepy about the guy, then use it to do some light sex talk. I talk about how most guys are possessive, etc.

At some point, I finish my drink, and suggest we go grab another one inside. So far, so good. We go inside, I've met her friends, and then we go and grab a drink. We find a new couch in the venue and sit there. I screw up here in gambit selection. I'm talking about sex with new people, and she tells me she doesn't do one night stands because the sex isn't going to be good, so what's the point. I transition into 8 orgasms, but I think a better one for the context would have been sexual frustration. It's also hard to get a read on whether or not she's eating the sex talk, so I only discuss 3 of them before cutting back out (this is where 8 orgasms is nice because you can always cut out). Also she mentions that her friends are super open, and have been pushing her to hook up with a random guy because she's more on the conservative side regarding that. Due to that, I also don't want to go too deep into sex talk, even if she is saying she's sex positive. Still... I think sexual frustration would have been the appropriate sexual resistance buster + sexual prizing gambit to use, and might have helped. Though again, this wasn't a big issue in the grand scheme of things.

I'm trying to display social awareness, and tell her maybe we should look for her friends to make sure they aren't worried. Uncalibrated behavior, given what she's said about them letting themselves be with guys who are around. Though I do see her texting them while with me. She shows me some of the texts. Her friend is at another bar (I've already suggested a different bar), but she wants to go to the same bar her friend is at. Perhaps I could have pushed better. I know the next bar is not good for seduction. It's crowded, full of wildcards, but I'm not sure what to do. I've also told the girl I think that bar is trashy (another mistake?).

Anyway, I try to reframe my initial objection by same maybe the vibe and the context will be different. She tells me she doesn't want to make me go somewhere I don't want to. Maybe I should have just number grabbed.

At the next bar, we both say we need to use the bathroom. We run into her friend, and she stops to talk, and I go to the bathroom. I come back and my girl is still talking to the friend, then she goes to the bathroom (you can see how this fuckup is building).

She takes her sweet time. I try to talk to her friend, but her friend is with a guy, enjoying that. I try to talk to some other people in the bar. An unattractive girl comes to me and opens me-maybe I should have just talked to her, but I didn't want to trigger a frame war by having another girl with me-probably bad decision. A bit of jealousy, and so long as I wasn't displaying outward signs of interest, it would have been better.

Girl comes back, another guy with her talking to her. The positioning does not display interest, merely friendliness. I don't know what to do, so I try to stay stoic and get a few glasses of water from the bar. It's taking a while, so I ask my girl to hold my glass while I go to the bathroom. She complies, but when I come back and get the glass, she doesn't introduce me, and also closes off the conversation so I can't really enter.

Eventually, I find a group to talk to, they buy me a drink. But my girl is leaving with her friend (sans any guy), and doesn't say anything or look at me.

This is one I would definitely appreciate more help on. Fractionation, sex talk were good. She liked me. She was compliant. I feel like a few mistakes were that I should have heavily pushed to not going to the bad bar, but her wanting to see friend is a different issue. I need to be more pushy. Could use a yes ladder to suggest the different spot, and that we can catch them when they leave. Other issues is that I shouldn't have tried to get to meet her friends. She was not pushing for time, so maybe we could have stuck to the same venue.

Can clarify any bits that aren't clear.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'm no expert Kvothe - but this Teevs article might help you (I think when she said that thing about not doing ONS, whipping out one of these from Teevs could have helped you in the long run).

In the end yes the friend thing was a hindrance, so this was always going to require advanced finesse type game.

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is a great report with good framing and transitions, but I think you may have missed some key signs during the interaction

She doesn't want to exchange names (playfully she does this). I'm "that guy" and she's "that girl". Usual conversation, though my transition into and out of sex talk is cleaner, leaving more room for fractionation to build comfort and compliance. She's touching me mutually decently too. I ask her what she thought was creepy about the guy, then use it to do some light sex talk. I talk about how most guys are possessive, etc.

Awesome way to transition to sex talk. Because you sub communicated that you were "That Guy" or secret society so she felt more open with getting sexual with you

I screw up here in gambit selection. I'm talking about sex with new people, and she tells me she doesn't do one night stands because the sex isn't going to be good, so what's the point. I transition into 8 orgasms, but I think a better one for the context would have been sexual frustration. It's also hard to get a read on whether or not she's eating the sex talk, so I only discuss 3 of them before cutting back out (this is where 8 orgasms is nice because you can always cut out).

I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. IMO sex talk is just a tool to present yourself as a lover... it doesn't always need to be perfect and is just a way to shape her perception of you

Also she mentions that her friends are super open, and have been pushing her to hook up with a random guy because she's more on the conservative side regarding that. Due to that, I also don't want to go too deep into sex talk, even if she is saying she's sex positive.

This was an excellent opportunity for you to qualify her on being sexual. A good way to do this would have been to Pace her on her conservative views on sex being amazing with someone that you have a connection with, then Lead her with agreeing with her friends that sex with a stranger can also have it's own unique rush to it, because in the end of the day all long term lovers always started out as strangers at some point

Still... I think sexual frustration would have been the appropriate sexual resistance buster + sexual prizing gambit to use, and might have helped. Though again, this wasn't a big issue in the grand scheme of things.

You may need to move away from canned material and learn how to use the situation to come up with your own calibrated gambits on the fly

It really helps to know exactly why the gambits work so you can freestyle according to the situation and improve the flow of the seduction and your consistency

I'm trying to display social awareness, and tell her maybe we should look for her friends to make sure they aren't worried. Uncalibrated behavior, given what she's said about them letting themselves be with guys who are around.

This was actually a window for you to go forward. She doesn't want to be with her friends, she wants to be with you

Though I do see her texting them while with me. She shows me some of the texts. Her friend is at another bar (I've already suggested a different bar), but she wants to go to the same bar her friend is at.

Because of your previous interaction, you lead her to wanting to meet up with her friends. What you could have done here was buy more time by suggesting to bounce to another cool bar you just had to show her first then you'll meet up with friends latter... think of it as building a compliance ladder before you go for the pull

Perhaps I could have pushed better. I know the next bar is not good for seduction. It's crowded, full of wildcards, but I'm not sure what to do. I've also told the girl I think that bar is trashy (another mistake?).

Again, Pace and Lead to maintain vibe and take her where you want. What she was doing here was testing your leadership skills to make sex happen... she doesn't want to make it obvious that she is helping you because of her ASD and inexperience

Anyway, I try to reframe my initial objection by same maybe the vibe and the context will be different. She tells me she doesn't want to make me go somewhere I don't want to. Maybe I should have just number grabbed.

Another escalation window... She doesn't want to make you go somewhere you don't want to go... Translation from womanese means, I want you to lead us where you want to go

When you try to pull somewhere else she may give token resistance but if you insist and reassure her you would get her back to her friends safe, the chances are high she would have complied

At the next bar, we both say we need to use the bathroom. We run into her friend, and she stops to talk, and I go to the bathroom. I come back and my girl is still talking to the friend, then she goes to the bathroom (you can see how this fuckup is building).

It's going downhill

She takes her sweet time. I try to talk to her friend, but her friend is with a guy, enjoying that. I try to talk to some other people in the bar. An unattractive girl comes to me and opens me-maybe I should have just talked to her, but I didn't want to trigger a frame war by having another girl with me-probably bad decision. A bit of jealousy, and so long as I wasn't displaying outward signs of interest, it would have been better.

Could have used the unattractive girl for Pre-selection and increase your girls compliance. The trick would have been to engage the other girl enough to get her to show interest in you, then when you girl came back you could have introduced them to each other, chit chat a little but then suggested another bounce to your target.

Girl comes back, another guy with her talking to her. The positioning does not display interest, merely friendliness. I don't know what to do, so I try to stay stoic and get a few glasses of water from the bar. It's taking a while, so I ask my girl to hold my glass while I go to the bathroom. She complies, but when I come back and get the glass, she doesn't introduce me, and also closes off the conversation so I can't really enter.

Uh oh!

Eventually, I find a group to talk to, they buy me a drink. But my girl is leaving with her friend (sans any guy), and doesn't say anything or look at me.

The other guy killed the vibe and it would have been an uphill battle from here

This is one I would definitely appreciate more help on. Fractionation, sex talk were good. She liked me. She was compliant. I feel like a few mistakes were that I should have heavily pushed to not going to the bad bar, but her wanting to see friend is a different issue. I need to be more pushy. Could use a yes ladder to suggest the different spot, and that we can catch them when they leave. Other issues is that I shouldn't have tried to get to meet her friends. She was not pushing for time, so maybe we could have stuck to the same venue.

I think you know where you messed up, but this was really good and the main reason you didn't' pull was because you mistakenly lead the interaction to get her to meet her friends again.

She was inexperienced when it came to hooking up with a stranger, and was probably down but she didn't know how to help you without looking like a slut. Calibrated Persistence at key points would have helped you seal the deal on this one

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Game be like that sometimes.

Was dressed simple edgy-all black, a necklace, bracelet, and couple of rings.

Wandering around my usual venue with a wing, I see a girl give a few glances in my direction. Easily a 9. Make a slow circle around, then open body rocking situationally. Easy enough to hook. She mentions she's been wanting sit down because her feet hurt. Also that a guy who was with a group talking to her friends was creeping her out. Fairly straightforward.

At some point, I finish my drink, and suggest we go grab another one inside. So far, so good. We go inside, I've met her friends, and then we go and grab a drink. We find a new couch in the venue and sit there. I screw up here in gambit selection. I'm talking about sex with new people, and she tells me she doesn't do one night stands because the sex isn't going to be good, so what's the point. I transition into 8 orgasms, but I think a better one for the context would have been sexual frustration. It's also hard to get a read on whether or not she's eating the sex talk, so I only discuss 3 of them before cutting back out (this is where 8 orgasms is nice because you can always cut out). Also she mentions that her friends are super open, and have been pushing her to hook up with a random guy because she's more on the conservative side regarding that. Due to that, I also don't want to go too deep into sex talk, even if she is saying she's sex positive. Still... I think sexual frustration would have been the appropriate sexual resistance buster + sexual prizing gambit to use, and might have helped. Though again, this wasn't a big issue in the grand scheme of things.

I'm trying to display social awareness, and tell her maybe we should look for her friends to make sure they aren't worried. Uncalibrated behavior, given what she's said about them letting themselves be with guys who are around. Though I do see her texting them while with me. She shows me some of the texts. Her friend is at another bar (I've already suggested a different bar), but she wants to go to the same bar her friend is at. Perhaps I could have pushed better. I know the next bar is not good for seduction. It's crowded, full of wildcards, but I'm not sure what to do. I've also told the girl I think that bar is trashy (another mistake?).

Krove,

- why she did no offer name is bad, maybe she was not hooked enough or timing off which is what i suspect. There was not enough value or she was not hooked enought at that point to exchange names. I would have says who cares anyways about names, i am krove i am going to call something about a physical trait or outfit, clever or amuzing nickname and then change topics.

-when she gave you the one night stand objection, you did not address it, instead you jump into the 8 orgsms routine, this was a mistake. Here you have to agree with her and explain in your own words how 1 night stands for you is meaningless you can not just have sex for having sex that you can get that and pass that stage, you value intimacy and connection blah blah actually peter has a good one, bismark also has a good one on his journal somewhere that i really like, will edit and link when i get home.after then the 8 orgasm. Your timing was off for the 8.

- through the interaction you got too much in your head and a bit nervous in your inside which made you make mistakes there was no need for the look for her friends if she did not bring it up... though of course you have always to ask who she is there with to gain intelligence, but no need for the look for them extra step.

- the pushing for a different bar strategy, i dont like, she actually sense this and backfired, which is why she told you "you dont have to come you can leave" .. you could just have stayed in set how you did, of course you can casually sugest a different venue but no plowing on it.

- she lost interest at the end, those actions were showing no interest at the end.

- women are not dudes you talking to other women and then when she comes back introduce them to each other, then gracefully cut the ugly for target is ok...

Last edited:
>