So Nervous About New Years Night!

authenticSelf

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am so nervous about going out tonight. I don't want to do it. Its like I know there will be women there and I am afraid of letting my social circle see that I get rejected. I am going to a party & dance club with a couple. My fears are that this couple will no longer see me as cool

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Go to be social and have fun, not to pick up. Then at midnight, just start trying to kiss every girl you see.

authenticSelf

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Tony D Went to a New Years party. Most girls were with bfs but there was one acquaintance who was available. I could have tried to isolate her after we talked. But in the moment, this did not occur to me. I get into a 'nice-asexual guy' mode around company. I have to overcome this bullshit!

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
@ElderPrice . Going alone sucks but so does going with someone because of these thoughts

This is all in your head man.

I LOVE going out alone.

I get ANNOYED when people i know try to hang out with me in the club since i strongly prefer being alone.

i assure you that no one cares or even notices that you are alone.

I LITERALLY stand around and make it obvious that im alone and every night i go out i get A LOT of interest from girls.

My point is that, do NOT think girls will disqualify you because they see you alone.

they 100% do NOT care at all.

I've been going out alone since 2013.

>