so will smith just slapped chris rock

hey_lover

Modern Human
Modern Human
What's with the shaming of Will for choosing to have an open relationship? So many comments here in bad taste.

Anyway, the event looked pretty legit to me. Pretty low of Chris Rock to joke about someone who is battling with an autoimmune disease. I don't blame Will Smith for bitch slapping him and I'd imagine quite a lot of people would do likewise. Although, the optimal response would have been to diss Chris back.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@hey_lover,

What's with the shaming of Will for choosing to have an open relationship? So many comments here in bad taste.

The mockery is not over the open relationship structure in and of itself.

It is over the fact that Will Smith's behavior shows he is humiliated at being in the relationship, or at least at his wife's frequent and open parading around of the fact that she is in an open relationship (with a husband who appears less-than-eager to be in one), yet he still remains in it anyway, unable to put his foot down to get whatever he actually wants, and instead rides around white knighting for a wife who not-so-low key keeps embarrassing him in public.

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Never cared if he is in one.

But let's for the sake of argument.

Gays, Lesbians, Trans, Blacks, Asians, Poor people and that includes us, unless you are earning $4000 and above,

They are so eager to shame the straight people, conservatives, white Americas about colonialism.

Then I look at their TikTok profiles. And then I realize oh. Everyone actually wants to be on the throne. It was never about justice, equality or fairness.

Ok. Cut right to the chase. What's your fucking point, Pope Zac?

You are defending women's right to choose and parade their conquest. The guys here, are likely, I'm speaking on behalf of them but does not necessarily mean true,

Guys here are defending men's rights to be what they scientifically are, which is they are males. They are the ones who can parade the conquest.

I guess we all have to choose a side? :)

z@c+

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Chase so... I am not that much into celebrities and such, why the hell is Will not just replacing her with someone who is a bit more hot

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Anyway, the event looked pretty legit to me. Pretty low of Chris Rock to joke about someone who is battling with an autoimmune disease. I don't blame Will Smith for bitch slapping him and I'd imagine quite a lot of people would do likewise. Although, the optimal response would have been to diss Chris back.

^100% i defended will smith making that point in the past.... The problem was the uncalibrated joke people strawmaning to an open relationship all over the place, i do think chris rock getting slap and not doing anything humiliating, but maybe he felt guilty about the bad joke or something:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The problem was the uncalibrated joke people strawmaning to an open relationship all over the place

Another Life lessons happened on the forums.

Recently, My post on consent. The guys 'auto complete' my post. I never even said a fucking thing.

Scary.

z@c+

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Here is the problem with their relationship (it has nothing to do with open vs mono):

1) she is the one who proposed it (or at least she's the one currently controlling the narrative), so it's based on HER terms. As I recall, guys here know that you never start (or change) anything in the relationship based on her terms and demands;

2) she is very very indiscreet about it, which is a serious felony!!! If you know how a healthy open works, then the first thing you do it to adhere to the number one rule: it's about you and me, nobody else's business. To the outside world we are monogamous, and it's gonna stay like that as long as we are together.

3) she cucked him, hard! She got together in a very emotional way with a close friend of the family! Open is about outside casual sex, not outside serious entanglement. Unless you are into swinging, and it's very clear in the relationship rules, and the other couple is swinger too, you should stay as far away as possible from people of your social circle.

4) she has no respect whatsoever for his manhood. In fact that red table shit she is constantly doing is just her way of asserting dominance by dragging what's left of Will's masculinity though the mud and making fun of it.

Will has become a sad angry beta cuck to a dominant crazy alpha widowed bitch.
It's really sad to see, but that's the truth. The slap was just him fearing the consequences of her wrath more than him standing up for her.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
2) she is very very indiscreet about it, which is a serious felony!!! If you know how a healthy open works, then the first thing you do it to adhere to the number one rule: it's about you and me, nobody else's business. To the outside world we are monogamous, and it's gonna stay like that as long as we are together.

3) she cucked him, hard! She got together in a very emotional way with a close friend of the family! Open is about outside casual sex, not outside serious entanglement. Unless you are into swinging, and it's very clear in the relationship rules, and the other couple is swinger too, you should stay as far away as possible from people from your social circle.

Right...

And to the society at large, How many times do we want to move the goalpost?

How many times do we want to change the definitions of any topic?

I can play that game too.
Because I have been fortunate to develop and be mentally a place where I can use what I know, to entangle any person and their stories so that it faces itself and it can't run away.

I'm basically allowing you to lie/move the goalpost per se, so that eventually, you will hang yourself by your own mental gymnastics.

We are heading a dangerous road, as a society.

It's not even funny anymore.

z@c+

Reactions: POB

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
And to the society at large, How many times do we want to move the goalpost?
Couldn't care less about society.
But I do care about my day-to-day life and peace of mind.
If my main did anything close to what Jada is doing, she would get the boot in a second, loving her or not.

Jada is super smart...she never loved Will. Her true love was Tupac, a major alpha thug, because that's what she is into sexually speaking.
Once she was alpha widowed, Will was the closest she could get of a second prize.

The open thing is just an excuse now. It's a smart way of allowing herself to fuck and love alphas on the side while borderline conforming to high society standards, so she won't be labed as a slut. Plus she gets half of Will's fortune should he ever muster the balls to boot her for good (which at that point, I don't see him doing).
We are heading a dangerous road, as a society.
Triple that if you were born with two balls and a cock and is not working to improve yourself.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If my main did anything close to what Jada is doing, she would get the boot in a second, loving her or not.

I been self reflecting a lot.
I love all the memes. I am very child-like if you know my humour. :)
But my earlier earlier post is how did Will Smith end up there?

I want Girlschase members to not compartmentalize at the act of the slapping I want them to see the whole fucking timeline.

How did Will Smith, end up there. I don't even want to be him. But I can see that I can be him.

The open thing is just an excuse. It's a smart way of allowing herself to fuck alphas on the side while borderline conforming to high society standards, so she won't be labed as a slut. Plus she gets half of Will's fortune should he ever muster the balls to boot her for good (which at that point, I don't see him doing).

@Chase wrote something about the relationship, in an old post.

Didn't know that Will Smith was the one who cheated on her first or he was non monogamous. We all need to bridge the timeline on this one.

Another dangerous thing of moving the goalpost/change definitions.. is what @Skills brought up.
Strawmanning a tasteless joke into their open relationship. It looks linear, but it is not.

Triple that if you were born with two balls and a cock.

HAHA!

z@c+

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
But my earlier earlier post is how did Will Smith end up there?
here
here
I'm sure there's a lot more.
This was a slow and steady build up.
Will was a mild alpha who fell in love with a very dominant woman that slowly took away his power.

He took some serious pussy on the side in his hay days though, that I'm sure.
It's notorious here in Brazil the case where he came alone in 2013 to spend the carnaval to fuck one of the carnaval queens, who probably became his regular affair. That time has clearly passed.

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Because she makes him out to look bad

Open relationships work when they're discreet. She fucked another dude extremely publicly to the point where a guy like me, who hasn't followed any of it, understands what happened just from some memes and jokes.

I've done open relationships in the past and I've never been disrespected like that. If I ever did, even in my early days when my frame control and abundance mentality was borderline white knight, I would have left. That's a part of why he gets shamed for it because he can't leave. EVEN THOUGH he would easily have a horde of groupies lined up willing to do whatever he wanted, which makes it worse in my opinion. Like yeah, he's pussy whipped to the max, but he's still rich, famous, good-looking, hard-working and fairly charismatic when he wants to be. Lots of fans even still.

The other part of the equation is that she's got him wrapped around her finger. She doesn't respect him, she doesn't love him and it doesn't look like she even wants him around. He thought the joke was funny at first. Then she gave him the side eye and then he goes up and slaps Chris. Over an extremely tame joke.
Completely out of the realm of acceptable responses. If you go to a show, where it's known that you're going to get roasted and you sit in the front then you should expect to get roasted.

That's like me going to an Andrew Shultz show and then getting butthurt because he decided to make fun of me. Comedians roast people. They're not doing it maliciously, it's all in good fun. And from what little I've seen of Chris Rock, the guy isn't stupid and is at least observational enough to notice when a joke is starting to cross the line. And caveat, I haven't actually seen the Oscars (because why? lol) but if I'm not mistaken I believe that was the only joke Chris made towards the Smith 'family'. Which means that they could have just let it go and it would have been forgotten in like 20 seconds.

Will made everything 10x worse by making it a big deal. The same way we can frame sex as not a big deal to women, same coulda been done here. But instead Jada framed it as a big deal, then Will framed it as a bigger deal and here we are; criticizing a once great man who most of us would wish would leave that harpy and go back to being the Will Smith most of us remember.

Now, if he made like 3+ jokes in a row and just wouldn't stop, that would be a little different. But still, you start with trying to get them to back off first. Because that's all the vast majority of people need is just a little verbal "knock it off". If, however, he would have kept going afterwards then sure, I'd personally be more forgiving of Will as I'm sure a lot of other people would have been as well. But that's not what happened

Last edited:

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I wish that it were possible for me to make fun of Will Smith and secretly video record him throwing up to 10 punches at my open and willing face (I don't mind losing one or two teeth).. and then settle out of court for at least $200,000.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This was a slow and steady build up.

Damn...

Reiterate why FWB is so dangerous/thinking that women are "beautiful" = I must buy Girlschase Premium/RSD premium to get there

Members be like: Zac, you so full of it.
Zac:

I wish that it were possible for me to make fun of Will Smith and secretly video record him throwing up to 10 punches at my open and willing face (I don't mind losing one or two teeth).. and then settle out of court for at least $200,000.

HAHA! FREE MONEY

z@c+

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Curious what you guys think of this.

One thing I kept wondering was if Will Smith would've done that to say for example The Rock, Al Pacino, etc a more masculine and strong man? Would he have smacked me? (I hope not, but idk. That's bad. Answer should be "Not without knowing he'll get some consequences."

Chris Rock is a clown with tight fundamentals, but he isn't particularly sexy or masculine. As soon as I saw him walk on the stage I asked my mother "Does Chris Rock have sex appeal?" Dudes obviously a comedy legend and has maxed a lot of things about himself...was curious what she thought. Mostly wanted to know if he came off as manly, strong, someone to truly respect not just socially and status wise, but that deeper respect that even a man with nothing carries when walking into a room.

She was a hard no. (One of the crazier things I've realized is your fundamentals can be tight, but you're still a "beta", provider, friend. It's a simple thing, but point towards frame being important. Particularly masculine, lover, dominant frames.) Now Jamie Fox and Eddie Murphy are similar as well as Dave Chappelle...still they have more of that respect and these frames to them based off what I hear from others and their presentation. I doubt he'd have smacked them.

Will Smith has more of these qualities, but I'd say it isn't actually much more since his wife has him on a vice grip. That was not a powerful display. It seemed more reminiscent of a man in fear. A man in the reactive position.

Now is that a position for a man or leader in power?

Now

1. If you were magically Chris Rock in that moment what would you do to flip the tables and power? (Don't say you wouldn't do what Chris Rock did then just leave it there. That's boring af.)

2. What are some fundamental things about Chris Rock that made Will Smith not only feel permitted to do that, but also proved it was by not getting kicked out after essentially assaulting him...and furthermore being allowed a Hollywood apology after winning the award.

3. Who actually came out ontop? (Imo Jada did. We lose. I feel like a little bitch when this comes off looking into celebrity gossip as my life goes nowhere. I shit they were getting wine drunk amongst a close knit social circle broadcasted on tv with all kinds of dirt and power dynamics. How am I benefitting watching these fuckers implode? It's pretty funny though haha. Plus everyone has a position on what essentially is just news story of the week. See you in 2 weeks when this doesn't matter anymore. The internet is adhd, schizophrenic, oversaturated and full speed ahead. Maybe we don't even have 5 days before this isn't interesting to the internet anymore.)

I've been in sticky social situations so anyone who's had similar or close I'd be curious to know your moves and thoughts.

Peace.

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

That video shows that Will Smith also deserves a slap for making fun of a bald man because male hair loss (androgenic alopecia) is also a medical condition.

Chris Rock's comedy tour tickets sales had a huge spike after the Oscars. And Will made a public apology on Instagram...

https://www.instagram.com /p/CbqmaY1p7Pz/

Now, who eventually came out on top, the highly paid clown or the entitled caveman actor (who is being remote controlled by his wife).

Will Smith is in his 50s... he should have handled it like a wiser older man and not like a wannabe Tupac.

Last edited:

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
Here is the problem with their relationship (it has nothing to do with open vs mono):

1) she is the one who proposed it (or at least she's the one currently controlling the narrative), so it's based on HER terms. As I recall, guys here know that you never start (or change) anything in the relationship based on her terms and demands;

3) she cucked him, hard! She got together in a very emotional way with a close friend of the family! Open is about outside casual sex, not outside serious entanglement. Unless you are into swinging, and it's very clear in the relationship rules, and the other couple is swinger too, you should stay as far away as possible from people of your social circle.

4) she has no respect whatsoever for his manhood. In fact that red table shit she is constantly doing is just her way of asserting dominance by dragging what's left of Will's masculinity though the mud and making fun of it.

Will has become a sad angry beta cuck to a dominant crazy alpha widowed bitch.
It's really sad to see, but that's the truth. The slap was just him fearing the consequences of her wrath more than him standing up for her.
this is the perfect analysis of will and her's red table. He is a totally beta, open relationship started after this, totally a doormat getting stepped on

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I didn't even find the joke not funny because it was insensitive to some condition, mean spirited etc. I love jokes that are insensitive and mean spirited! That shit plain wasn't funny, was so stupid. Why no one watches the Oscars unless something crazy happens, because of such "ughhh bleh" jokes. Chris Rock was a comedy great, I hope all his material isn't that bad these days. Might have been written by some "patter" writer also, not Rock himself.

Gun

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

Trainwrecks on award shows explained.

Another Louie CK "patter writing" story:

Probably some of that mixed in haha.

I think you need to be logged out or have adblocker off to watch imbedded youtube vids, not sure why.

Gun

>