Socializing  Some post coronas problems we are going to face...

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Edited my response to add more pointers.

I lived as an HIV positive for 1 month... then it turned out it was a hoax (they swapped my test with somebody else). Trust me it was the most scary time of my life. This is probably why covid does not scare me, because I have been through more scary stuff.

After it all got cleared the professor who was in charge told me the risks for getting it as a straight person in europe was very low.... like super low... but the point is not that I advocate condomless sex, but rather than people are having it without worrying and now they worry all about COVID - usually those exact same people. That was my point.

Regarding Starboy protecting his parents: that's a totally legit reason. Just keep in mind that this reasoning is very different from being affraid of Covid for once own health, which is what I was discussing.

I took a covid test before seeing grandma. There are ways around it!

PS: I use condoms 95% of the time. The Hiv story was caused by me testing myself after a condom break.
PSS: Herpes is no big deal, I am positive for HSV-1 and 2 based on a blood test i took a month ago. Condoms is bad protection against HSV.
How do you even have a ltr with a woman and tell her you have herpes and still have her be willing to date you because of it? It's permanent and there's a chance she can get it so why would she risk it when she can find a guy who doesn't have it? I know condoms don't fully protect against herpes,but what are you supposed to do then? Fucking raw is basically guaranteed herpes then.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How do you even have a ltr with a woman and tell her you have herpes and still have her be willing to date you because of it? It's permanent and there's a chance she can get it so why would she risk it when she can find a guy who doesn't have it? I know condoms don't fully protect against herpes,but what are you supposed to do then? Fucking raw is basically guaranteed herpes then.

I did not say "don't use condoms". I use condoms 95% of the time.

You know, you can get HSV positive from kissing people... or drinking from the wrong bottle?

I tell my girls that when I have an outbreak, I will not allow my contaminated areas to go near her until it is over.... once it is over, I wait a few more days to be sure.

If I have an outbreak, I stay home, and do not go in field, nor see a girl, whether it is a fuckbuddy or an LTR.

I do have valacyclovyr on prescription, which shortens my outbreaks drastically! Fantastic med.

But no, other than a feew bothersome weeks a year, herpes is really not a big deal lol.

And no, no women have ever been bothered about it. They are usually happy that I am about it, and take the right precautions to not transmit.

I have even told a girl I was HIV positive (I am not).... just to see if she would still fuck me. Her response was "as long as you are on meds and use a condom".

Why are some people making weird obsessions about herpes lol. Some of you guys should get your T-levels tested for sure.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I got corona 3 months ago (from the fucking supermarket as I was not going to work or seeing any friends or family).

I DO NOT recommend anybody messing with it.
Spent two weeks in bed feeling like absolute shit...I could not do anything productive (even cooking was a hard task).
My OLTR saw me on week one and she was scared shitless...she taught I was gonna need an ambulance to go straight to intensive care (my fingers hurt when she grabed my hand, that was my state).

Took me a whole month to recover, plus two more weeks after that to feel normal again.
This virus is a damn russian roulette. Wait for the vaccine if you can.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I caught the Covid too. However I ate a bunch of anti-virals and felt much better after 3 days. I took a combo of Valacyclovyr (my herpes meds) and HIV-meds Kaletra (lopinavir and ritonavir). It is a strange thing, with so much personal differences in disease course.

Reactions: POB

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I did not say "don't use condoms". I use condoms 95% of the time.

You know, you can get HSV positive from kissing people... or drinking from the wrong bottle?

I tell my girls that when I have an outbreak, I will not allow my contaminated areas to go near her until it is over.... once it is over, I wait a few more days to be sure.

If I have an outbreak, I stay home, and do not go in field, nor see a girl, whether it is a fuckbuddy or an LTR.

I do have valacyclovyr on prescription, which shortens my outbreaks drastically! Fantastic med.

But no, other than a feew bothersome weeks a year, herpes is really not a big deal lol.

And no, no women have ever been bothered about it. They are usually happy that I am about it, and take the right precautions to not transmit.

I have even told a girl I was HIV positive (I am not).... just to see if she would still fuck me. Her response was "as long as you are on meds and use a condom".

Why are some people making weird obsessions about herpes lol. Some of you guys should get your T-levels tested for sure.
Herpes is one of those things that sound scary because it's permanent and everyone likes to crack jokes about people with it. There's a lot of ignorance regarding it including myself. But seeing how you handle it is encouraging.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Herpes is one of those things that sound scary because it's permanent and everyone likes to crack jokes about people with it. There's a lot of ignorance regarding it including myself. But seeing how you handle it is encouraging.

OFC, be careful. Best way to protect yourself is to check for sores, and yes cold sores = herpes. If you see anything fishy on her vagina (blisters, sore, erosions) then simply stay out.

Well herpes is permanent... well kind of. It affects individual people differently. Some people will only have one outbreak in their lives.

Regarding people making fun of herpes.... why would you care? That's the least of your concern. Why should they know about your herpes first and foremost? Secondly, women are much more laidback about STD's than men are.

Pass chlamydia to a girl and she won't even get mad lol.

You know Asthma is permanent too. I would rather have Herpes than Asthma. Herpes is NOTHING. It is just an annoyance once in a while. That's it.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I got corona 3 months ago (from the fucking supermarket as I was not going to work or seeing any friends or family).

Spent two weeks in bed feeling like absolute shit...I could not do anything productive (even cooking was a hard task).
My OLTR saw me on week one and she was scared shitless...she taught I was gonna need an ambulance to go straight to intensive care (my fingers hurt when she grabed my hand, that was my state).

Took me a whole month to recover, plus two more weeks after that to feel normal again.

Yeah the attitude of the forum is irresponsible, and careless i am not down with that.... I have been clubbing none stops since moses, and i miss clubs like a crack head miss a hit, but i ain't messing with this shit for the sake of seduction...

Bro! share a bit more of how you felt what helped etc.. maybe a complete post with responsible dos and don't this shit ain't a joke, my accountant freaking died of it.... And the way clubs are being handled is retarded they need to enforce at least the mask inside....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OFC, be careful. Best way to protect yourself is to check for sores, and yes cold sores = herpes. If you see anything fishy on her vagina (blisters, sore, erosions) then simply stay out.

Well herpes is permanent... well kind of. It affects individual people differently. Some people will only have one outbreak in their lives.

Regarding people making fun of herpes.... why would you care? That's the least of your concern. Why should they know about your herpes first and foremost? Secondly, women are much more laidback about STD's than men are.

You know Asthma is permanent too. I would rather have Herpes than Asthma. Herpes is NOTHING. It is just an annoyance once in a while. That's it.

I dated a girl and she disclosed she had it, fucked her for a year no issues...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Indeed a serious issue. For this reason I have suggested that people should get multiple fuckbuddies if possible. I attempted to do this lately, sadly lockdown got re-introduced only 4 weeks after I started going out again, not allowing me to accomplish my goal and get me set up.

So my number of fuckbuddies is limited.

YET....despite this, I do not see a girl more often than ONCE every 2 weeks. It is hard, but generally a recommended. Getting a Covid-Girlfriend is also not recommended for many reasons.

^ i saw multiple fuckbuddies during corona a flawed strategies, and as you can see for yourself it did not work. i actually recommended the opposite for many reasons: safety reasons, focus on other stuff other than women (the roi on sarging/fuck buddies is just not there at least for wha i field tested i actually got rid of women) it was just getting too complicated due to restriccions...

Is there anyone who is not old and not in a risk-group who is afraid of the virus? I mean people even fuck without a condom, without being scared of getting HIV and hepatitis... and even if they are scared, they still fuck without condom.

That fear is almost irrational. Covid is a societal problem, not a health problem. Overcrowded hospitals is what makes this virus potentially dangerous. For young people, it is not.

There will always be CASES of young and healthy people (young here, being "under 50") getting a virus that is not perceived as lethal and yet get complications. It is a fact of life.

^ that irrational fear has prevented me to get corona, i always fuck raw, there is no comparison raw sex with corona... The major problem with raw sex is prego scare, and i am so good at dealing with prego that it does not concern me, plus i am on trt (male birth control)

Well in my case "school" rather than business. But same thing really.

I do not really see this as a problem at all. In fact I am very much looking forward to it.

It took me 2 hours in field to get back on track (and eventually pull) after I was allowed to head to bars again (clubs remained closed here though) after things started re-opening (they closed down again shortly after).

This will be a huge problem for those of us who are more reliant on state to pull things off. Those of us with either good state control and/or who happen to be LESS reliant on state, will not face too many difficulties.

^ just like you, i am sure i will have no issues, but i was making the post thinking in general about rust factor.... Yeah i think after 2 hours i would be ok in the club (probably even less)

How much did people actually pull from dating APPS during covid? Daygame/evening game was always superior (unless hard lockdown was imposed, in which case, nothing really worked - including apps).

A lot! i personally like you do not like dating apps much, for me is too boring now.... I deleted my apps tinder/bumble and do not log into the other traditional sites unless i get some type of ping, but after i know i can get them, lose interest and get bored.... Truly bored of the apps.

Did people switch to direct because of covid? Was going "direct" recommended as a "covid-strategy". I must have been missing something out. I would love to hear the arguments.

When i make a post i think my audience in mind, people i have been giving advise (i was advocating direct with masks to get rid of aa) and peter was laying a lot of girls doing direct when covid first started.... Now he is struggling...

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
^ i saw multiple fuckbuddies during corona a flawed strategies, and as you can see for yourself it did not work. i actually recommended the opposite for many reasons: safety reasons, focus on other stuff other than women (the roi on sarging/fuck buddies is just not there at least for wha i field tested i actually got rid of women) it was just getting too complicated due to restriccions...

^ that irrational fear has prevented me to get corona, i always fuck raw, there is no comparison raw sex with corona... The major problem with raw sex is prego scare, and i am so good at dealing with prego that it does not concern me, plus i am on trt (male birth control)

^ just like you, i am sure i will have no issues, but i was making the post thinking in general about rust factor.... Yeah i think after 2 hours i would be ok in the club (probably even less)

A lot! i personally like you do not like dating apps much, for me is too boring now.... I deleted my apps tinder/bumble and do not log into the other traditional sites unless i get some type of ping, but after i know i can get them, lose interest and get bored.... Truly bored of the apps.

When i make a post i think my audience in mind, people i have been giving advise (i was advocating direct with masks to get rid of aa) and peter was laying a lot of girls doing direct when covid first started.... Now he is struggling...
Skills... I started daygaming in mid July, over 4 months after the outbreak. Whole time my MO has been the same direct open>tease/banter/little information to go on>hook>rapport/investment>close. Regulations have gone up and down since i started until now. There can be many reasons why i had a period of smaller results... 2 days ago i had a good daygame sessions with a number close for every 3-3.5 sets and yesterday i pulled a girl home and made out in bed with her for 1-1.5 hours fighting LMR/ASD, almost lay. I think it is more likely that the vibe was just better in summer compared to now when it gets dark earlier, weather's colder and less sunshine days.

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey
was listening to Joe Rogan podcast with guest Tom Papa and Tom was studying how most pandemis last around 18 months. So if this is truly just government being shitty (which they are for whatever job they're doing because they can't get fired) it will hopefully be done by June. So with that in mind it's possible to make some plans

but I also went down rabbit hole conspiracy and it is the perfect excuse for NWO take over. new world order.

i'm 90% sure things will go back to normal in june. like despite the madness things are somewhat okay. but 10% paranoid because this seems strange as hell.

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey

if you look into dry fasting there's a guy on youtube snake diet it can probably kill herpes I reckon but it's a bit of risky thing cuz u might have to go long. I did 2.5 days as a test and it definitly has crazy benefit but do your research cuz yeah it's dangerous. not widely talked about cuz there's not much money to be made from that + litigation but I think it's a really good cure all (kinda) if I get covid I'd for sure try dry fasting

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ya i'm not scared of the virus at all, but it is worrisome how sheepish people are getting and how blindlessly they follow big brother.

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ya i'm not scared of the virus at all, but it is worrisome how sheepish people are getting and how blindlessly they follow big brother.
main issue is because women and non european men have political power in the west and they overwhelmingly have a slavish nature. 80% of european men would've had the economy open back in March/April

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Also. To mention.

I have allergic rhinitis. Chemical warfare? I die first. Chemical spill? I die first.

Anything that is dusty, chemical: I will likely die first. Lolx

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

This is silly this dude looks like adonis,

^ see when you are getting laid, and you have gotten laid hundreds of times, not getting it, is more important than getting another notche on your resume...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

^ see when you are getting laid, and you have gotten laid hundreds of times, not getting it, is more important than getting another notche on your resume...

I think it should be up to each individual to judge by themselves whether they want to take this risk. I personally caught the covid too, it sucked HARD. But it was like the flu, and honestly I think we tend to forget how brutal the flu can be. You feel like fucking dying.

Yet the flu doesn't stop me from heading out.

The statistics for dying from covid is as high as the flu.

People of my age simply won't die from it. Period.

What does make this illness dangerous, is that it can be asymptomatique. It can spread really damn easily and fast. Hence it can saturate the healthcare system. The latter aspect is worrysome.

Say you need any other surgery... and the hospital is full... you are fucked. Say you are like me, who happen to have IBD.... and you can't see a doc to get meds when you have a flair up... it really sucks.

That all said, this is just my opinion. I enjoy arguing with people and skills in particular. However I respect him for making his own choices regarding HIS OWN health.

I think people should vent their opinion on the matter and how they want to live. But I think it is wrong to judge people based on decisions they make over THEIR OWN BODIES.

That's all.

Best,

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Nah. I'd rather get a few awesome lays and have covid for a week, then be stuck alone in my flat due to strict lockdown policies and have my brain rot.

The solitude from being locked inside your flat is much worse than covid.

I was locked inside my flat for 2,5 month. Basically house-arrest (could only go out for MAX 1 hour a day to buy groceries and shit). 1 weeks of being locked inside my flat is much worse than getting covid.

Best,
Teevs

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nah. I'd rather get a few awesome lays and have covid for a week, then be stuck alone in my flat due to strict lockdown policies and have my brain rot.

The solitude from being locked inside your flat is much worse than covid.

I was locked inside my flat for 2,5 month. Basically house-arrest (could only go out for MAX 1 hour a day to buy groceries and shit). 1 weeks of being locked inside my flat is much worse than getting covid.

Best,
Teevs

^ it is not like this in usa... In Florida there are no restrictions, my problem is a packed club and nobody wearing a mask... That increases your chances of getting it... Plus not once have i stop getting laid or alone not even during lockdown...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
^ it is not like this in usa... In Florida there are no restrictions, my problem is a packed club and nobody wearing a mask... That increases your chances of getting it... Plus not once have i stop getting laid or alone not even during lockdown...

Ah! here you have to wear masks everywhere. When the bars were still open a month ago, you had to wear a mask inside the establishment (as well as on the streets).

Honestly, it wasn't really an issue (I know some people make a big deal out of wearing masks - but it had little impact on my results)

Best,
Teevster

>