Socializing  Some post coronas problems we are going to face...

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey
i'm super burnt out if I knew lockdown was gunna be this long would've rest my adrenals rather then pushing myself when fuck all to do really lol.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Why are some people making weird obsessions about herpes lol. Some of you guys should get your T-levels tested for sure.
I think most people worry about herp because I believe in the states (idk about other countries) you have to tell that you have it to any potential partner.

Most probably worry about missing lays and getting criticism by saying they have it.

That’s what I think at least.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think most people worry about herp because I believe in the states (idk about other countries) you have to tell that you have it to any potential partner.

Most probably worry about missing lays and getting criticism by saying they have it.

That’s what I think at least.

You sure you are not mixing it up with HIV and viral hepatitis? Those you have to notify your partner before intercourse (in many countries).

I have never heard of any legal obligation to tell your partner about herpes... I also don't really know how this can be implemented since there are no real ways to test for the virus (the blood tests are expensive and shaky) and like 90% of the people have it (without lesion though).

Could you give me a reference?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You sure you are not mixing it up with HIV and viral hepatitis? Those you have to notify your partner before intercourse (in many countries).

I have never heard of any legal obligation to tell your partner about herpes... I also don't really know how this can be implemented since there are no real ways to test for the virus (the blood tests are expensive and shaky) and like 90% of the people have it (without lesion though).

Could you give me a reference?
I remember hearing it before, but maybe it was about being ethical more than having to do it. I did remember about seeing something about a person suing if they wanted to because of it.

I was just looking online now and didn’t really see anything about having to tell anyone, so maybe you don’t then.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I remember hearing it before, but maybe it was about being ethical more than having to do it. I did remember about seeing something about a person suing if they wanted to because of it.

I was just looking online now and didn’t really see anything about having to tell anyone, so maybe you don’t then.

Ask your gp next time you see him to be sure.
But seems you have one thing less to worry about.
Best,
Teev

>