Stress, Anxiety, First time

alwaystrouble

Space Monkey
space monkey
(Edit)I understood my question was to wide and general, what could be a way to be relaxed, to avoid anxiety during sex? I've always had problem with stress and anxiety, in almost every aspect of my life. I could not do anything without shitty thoughts of judgement of other people. I tend to react with smile, jokes or step back from situation. And it started to piss me of in bed, and its the worst thing ever.

Last edited:

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey man all good. Don't panic when it happens that'll just make it worse.

See here:

___M

Rookie
Rookie
My first time, I had a problem with my dick. It enjoyed her BJ, her body, but when it was in front of her pussy.. it went down at lightning speed, I tried more 2-3 times and had the same result. So my first time was failed but I managed things out and drove her home.
That night, I went through things like sex anxiety on GC and found out that I'm not the only one. I remembered one advice that when it comes to sex, the best sex you can give to her is when you only care about your pleasure, treat her like a sexual object or a sex doll.
So that's it, girls dig that feeling of being dominated, being used, so just remember that, and the next time you bed her just thinking what to do with her to make yourself feel good and do it.