Text after sex

leadingbealwaysido

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am improving my text-game these days... I wanted to ask a quick feedback for what to write after sex.

Just had a girl sleep over from friday to saturday, leaving saturday morning.

I did not send her any text on sunday, but nomday 17:00 i sent this:

"Hey ************, trust you got to recharge well this weekend! My weekend was fast paced, but like it that way too :) Could def. feel a good vibe going with us, so wanna meet up sometime this week?"

I think i could do better by asking her if she is safely home as she is leaving and sending a text on sunday rather than monday... Do you agree?

However her answer was positive, I am just curios for any feedback here for the next occasion? Any best practice?

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
That's too much G

Just send her a text the next morning to let her know you had a good time. Something like "Last night was fuego *fire emoji* is more than enough.

Then you guys can banter/flirt a bit and if she seems keen that's when you invite her out again. If you hold back just a bit they will actually suggest the meet before you

Don't be too overeager with the first text because it can make some girls feel cornered about having to meetup with you again before they are ready

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think there’s a GC article about this.

TomInHo is definitely right that you came off too strong.

You should be chill after your first encounter with her. And often, she wants reassurance or aftercare or whatever.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am improving my text-game these days... I wanted to ask a quick feedback for what to write after sex.

Just had a girl sleep over from friday to saturday, leaving saturday morning.

I did not send her any text on sunday, but nomday 17:00 i sent this:

"Hey ************, trust you got to recharge well this weekend! My weekend was fast paced, but like it that way too :) Could def. feel a good vibe going with us, so wanna meet up sometime this week?"

I think i could do better by asking her if she is safely home as she is leaving and sending a text on sunday rather than monday... Do you agree?

However her answer was positive, I am just curios for any feedback here for the next occasion? Any best practice?
totally wrong.... I advice you to read and understand and look at the samples in this post, understand dynamics:

leadingbealwaysido

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
totally wrong.... I advice you to read and understand and look at the samples in this post, understand dynamics:

Hehe YEAH, love it, give it to me straight up!

Thanks, loved the post you linked, its important for me to start doing that so that one has something for false accusation...

>