LR  The Inseminator Request

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Disclaimer: The following will not be endorsed by Girls Chase. Don't try this at home - unless you really know what you are doing.

I was about to post this in my journal, but I think there is a lot to learn here from the feminine psyche, and it is worth showing in a distinct Lay Report entry for the benefit of the community. Note: this won't be much about the seduction itself but more about the aftermath of a smooth seduction. If there is any interest, I wrote the details of the actual seduction here (scroll down to "LR: Miss Y from Shenzhen, China").

Miss Y. She's a very pretty Chinese girl, 30 years old, living in China, and who was visiting her friends in my city (I am in Middle East) earlier this year. And before I write the rest, let us insist that she is overall a lovely and angelic girl, good mood, always smiling, and nice to be with in general. The only brooding asshole here is me...

The initial seduction in a nutshell
Late March 2017. We met on wechat online app, then went for a drink the same evening. It was a smooth seduction except for the fact that she had special personal circumstances back then that made things a little complicated - but nothing to worry about here. She ended half naked on my sofa the first time we ever met, had an in principle LMR, but we met again a few days later and fucked hours long. The sex was very good, she had an amazing energy.

The hard framing attempts

A few days later, she tried to frame me as a generous donator of free gifts. Brought me to a shop under the pretext that she "needs to buy a watch". Then showed me the 2000$ watch and asked me to pay it for her, in all confidence, because she "didn't have enough money". The trap was nicely set up, asking me to buy the watch with her angelic smile in front of the vendor... But that was a firm no.

A couple of weeks later, she had returned to China (where she lives) and we were discussing our plan to meet in Hong Kong next time. She then switched her mind and brought the topic of marriage - one that I had already dismissed upfront from the very beginning. Was another firm no. Following which, the meeting in HK was cancelled because supposedly her mom forbid her to go to HK and was pushing her to "follow the right path". Contact was then cut.

The Inseminator Request
Mid May 2017. She popped up out of the blue on my phone and said "hello I'm in town, I want to see you". Well I had to make her wait because I was with another girl at home, but the next day I met her and she came to settle in my home. I normally don't allow a girl to stay overnight at my home, but in this case she had come all the way from China, and well, I was happy to see her again. After the initial commotion of intense sex, she gets me into the following "talk" (notice the 180 degree shift in tone...):

* she doesn't want my money. She's an independent working girl, and she even refuses if I propose to share her plane expenses with her;
* she doesn't want a marriage, because people married have too many problems;
* but she has a Chinese girlfriend who had a baby with a white foreigner, and the baby is so cute (she shows me the picture)...
* so she wants a baby with a European foreigner... namely me

I repeat that I already have two children, and that I don't see myself endorsing fresh extra responsibilities at my age.

She says she knows, and she is not expecting me to provide child support. After all, she says, she wouldn't even be able to find me if I ever returned to France (my home country). No, she says, if she has a baby she will just cut contact, and I will not even be aware ("I don't want you to stress!") ...

"But, how are you going to support a child alone with your salary as an accountant?" I ask her.
"If I have a baby, I will find a Chinese husband to support me!" and she confirms that she is sure of being able to pull it off.

Reading this stuff on seduction websites is one thing, but hearing it spelled out for you directly from the horse's mouth is a whole other thing.

She tried to hard frame me into a gentle wallet with legs, but she broke herself on my rock solid frame. Then she pressured me for the marriage role, putting our expected meeting in the balance... But I showed her I was ready to lose her rather than breaking my frame. Well, then, next attempt was this insemination request. She would get the seed from me, then attach herself a provider for child support.

At the same time, I was not naive. You would be a fool to believe anything a girl says at face value. In her mind, what she says has no value if there is greater purpose that justifies the means. "Whatever!" She cannot have a hold on me as we live in different countries and wouldn't have legal means on me if it came to that. Alright, condoms off.

How it eventually unfolded
She returned in my city early August for another week. The timing of her visit was planned very carefully. Then she left, and I went on vacation on my own, and we only resumed contact in September, almost a month after we met. We had a video call. She was in a hospital, because she was pregnant and had a pregnancy sickness. In fact, part of me was happy to know that I was a dad again. I told her that I was fine to see her again - provided that she respects my way of living.

Then, the next part of the story was as foretold: she cut contact, blocking me on wechat (our common chat platform and social media, and usual mean of communication). In practice, I still have her normal phone, but by blocking me she clearly signified that she doesn't want us to contact - at least for now.

And I think it is much better to leave it this way. She has a lot of things to deal with. She will need to secure a provider as a social alibi for the pregnancy, very quickly before it starts to show. She will have a lot of things to explain to her mum and dad. In fact, she is most probably already onto something. Thinking about it, she maybe already had a provider in mind before we even started.

It is very instructive. In the end, we are nothing but tools to the girls greater purpose of creating and nurturing life.

Seppuku

Shadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wow this is just brilliant psychologically. Awesome frame control as well.

I've had similar (not so extreme) experiences where girls I would of bet 2-3 years ago were angels telling me how they want to be fucked X and Y and how they wouldn't let their boyfriends do that t them. Women are freaking amazing at hiding this other side and unless you really poke the bear you might die without seeing that side of them. Possibly one of the best things I've learned from GS overall.

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seppuku said:
In the end, we are nothing but tools to the girls greater purpose of creating and nurturing life.

Haha, so eye opening.

Do you think or would at least expect that a career-driven successful European girl would do the same thing?

As you said she had preconceived notions of what an European foreigner meant and the value of such baby. Removed the romance (and filtering for somewhat more sane/rational girls), would you expect the same?

Just curious on what you have to say!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey BD,

Being a white guy gives you a big plus with (native) asian and african women - I have used and abused it to my advantage in the last three years.

For the rest, I believe that the behavior witnessed here with Miss Y. is beyond race and culture and education. An educated european girl is at least capable of the same. A girl can be more sane, or more rational, or more educated but at the core, woman is woman.

And when it comes to procreation, you shouldn't count on any sort of rational behavior from her - quite the opposite. It is coming from deep instincts. You better take contraception matters in your own hands and not rely on her - whatever she says.

That's my belief at least! What do you think? Does this make sense?

Seppuku

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm in my 20s, so way younger than you I believe. The girls I go out with (educated 20-24 y/o, ideally) are not even remotely into having babies, so that's why I ask. I have no idea of what to think, I can only extrapolate that I find not very likely that girls in western society wouldn't go thaaaat far, though I can see the possibility.

But I found this earlier today on reddit, which I find extremely likely to happen even in those conditions:

My friend and I were both drunk and kissing on a bed at this party. She had a crush on me for quite some time. I liked her a lot too. She asked if we could have sex, and I asked her if she was sure, because she was impaired and I didn't want her making decisions that she wasn't fully sure of. She said yes, and I could tell that she meant it, so I reluctantly and hurriedly got ready. It was going to be my third time having sex, so I wasn't too experienced. I tried putting it in and the slippery condom + her tightness caused me to fail the first try.

I playfully asked her "why are you so tight?" She quietly replied "I'm a virgin." I took a step back and told her that I did not want her to lose her virginity in this way, thinking I was doing the right thing, and put my clothes back on. I told her that if she feels the same way any other day when she is sober, I'll do it.

So the party continues and I end up having to go home before curfew so my parents don't get mad at me. I told my friend (the host of the party) to make sure she stayed safe. Two days later I found out that she lost her virginity to not one, but three different guys that night. I still feel bad about that till this day, I should've known better.

I've had underage girls not mention one single thing about being underage (because they think it was not a problem -- and really, it isn't, but still) while they rode my dicks like maniacs. But at the same time I've had religious 25s who would not bend their morals in the slightest.

So I don't have a set answer yet; I know that there's always a guy whom they will engage in what most nice guys would deem psychopathic behavior, but I just can't find a pattern in those girls i.e. I can't say which (western) girls, would do X with me even if "wrong" somehow or only with Brad Pitt (I really want to fuck a religious girl/girl with bf/husband out of curiosity... and maybe even a fetish ;).

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My filipino girl is likewise she always wants me to cum in her without protection and told me that she would raise the baby herself if she got pregnant. It really blows my mind.

And congratulations! :)

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@BD
Enlightening quotation from reddit.

I see what you mean. I have met a large number of asian girls who were single mummies in their early twenties - but then, not as educated as the typical western girl of the same age, and same for their families and people around them. They had no one around them to tell them "it's too early to have kids, you need to complete your degree and get a job first" or similar. So yes, the educational background plays a role to prevent doing stupid things. But also, the cost of raising kids is considerable much less in asia, that it is in the west - that is, as long as you're not planning to send them in the topmost high schools and college of Singapore. The larger family networks there will also help a lot in raising these kids.

But miss Y. in my LR here, is not that type of girl. She's coming from a middle class family, is educated and has a good day job. What we had here is a deliberate plan to get the seed, after the manipulative attempts to secure me as provider/husband had failed. In fact, there were more attempts (I kept it short here). When she came in august, it appears that she had agreed to a grand plan with the boss of her company, to be transferred in my country and work here, and "see me every day". Extremely bad idea: I am in a conservative middle eastern country where BF and GF don't openly live in the same place, and a girl getting pregnant without a legal husband get one year jail. So I killed the idea in the womb.

The topic of kids becomes a much pressing issue after the girl pass 30 years old - you'll see that later in your life ;-) I would however advocate you to stay suspicious with girls motives around these topics - even younger girls, or educated ones. When it comes to procreation they are much less rational in their choices than they claim (or think!) they are. Sometimes the urge to bear life is simply bigger than them.

@mrre
Thanks man!

It reminds me of my ex filipina girlfriend, which actually asked me exactly the same. She wanted me to remove the condom, in order to "better feel me". When I raised the topic of unwanted pregnancy, she said she would gladly take the kid back home with her in the Philippines, even as a single mom. I denied her the request. I'm such a heartless asshole! But at the same time, I want to keep my say in all these nice women's natality plans.

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So married people have too many problems... And she is going to find a Chinese HUSBAND... :D You gotta love women!

Anyway, I was reminded of something I read a few years ago in a magazine: a woman met a stranger in a bar and fell in love with him. He promised her everything and whatnot. They spent the night together, but he was gone in the morning. She got pregnant with his child and raised it alone until she got together with another guy. The stranger that got away, was highlighted as a selfish asshole that fucked her raw and left her pregnant just to get his needs met.

The story was supposedly written by the woman. But now that I read your post, I can't help but wonder if the author had some sort of carefully planned scheme to get pregnant "by accident". Why would she keep the child when the possibility of abortion was right around the corner?

Maybe Ms. Y will pull off a similar story she can tell her family and friends, but who knows..

To me, the most interesting thing about this story is that her friend "inspired" her to get a white kid. And let me ask: when you say her friend had a baby with a foreigner, does that mean her friend is also raising her kid alone?

I'm glad you shared this story, Seppuku.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Ajay,

Ajay said:
So married people have too many problems... And she is going to find a Chinese HUSBAND... :D You gotta love women!
Yeah I know, LOL!

The story was supposedly written by the woman. But now that I read your post, I can't help but wonder if the author had some sort of carefully planned scheme to get pregnant "by accident". Why would she keep the child when the possibility of abortion was right around the corner?
Who knows the truth! And if it's not an accident... Is she even clear for herself why she did it? How much of this is coming from deep instincts, and how much of that is rational decision?

I would recommend you read "Sperm wars". It gives some insight into these kind of questions.

Maybe Ms. Y will pull off a similar story she can tell her family and friends, but who knows..
Anything goes I guess.

To me, the most interesting thing about this story is that her friend "inspired" her to get a white kid. And let me ask: when you say her friend had a baby with a foreigner, does that mean her friend is also raising her kid alone?
Yes she is. I don't know if the father is even aware. In miss Y. initial plan, I was not supposed to be aware.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
UPDATE.

It appears that, right after meeting me for the last time in August, miss Y. went on a vacation in Sri Lanka, and that she was accompanied in this trip by a Chinese man. There is a nice picture on her WeChat wall, showing her next to a man in his mid 30s. They both have a happy smile and he lays a protective arms over her shoulders. That probably happened within a couple weeks after we last met.

Of course I can only speculate here since I didn't get to talk to her (she blocked me in September). But I am ready to bet this guy is the chap who will financially support the raising of my offspring :)

And I have to say... She is a genius!

That trip to Sri Lanka must have been in the plan from before seeing me. It was all masterminded well before. Due to the short timing between us two (and conception), the guy is likely to believe the child is from him... And very likely, so will her parents and friends. Her, posting this happy picture on her public WeChat (which is the Chinese equivalent of Facebook) is not a coincidence either. Now she has the story all covered for her guy, her family and social circle :)

I feel sorry for this guy... He has no idea who he is dealing with!

And this reminds me of a nice quote from "The Manual of Seduction" (written in 2004 - Franco the author is another Franco):
Franco said:
All men should be kept by law from getting married or involved in a long-term relationship before they have become expert seducers and have laid at least 50 women!

In light of this LR, these words of wisdom need to be meditated!

Cheers,
Seppuku

>