The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
*typing*

"You guys know that trashing him especially in today's world, won't do anything right?"

*deletes typing*
*Close window*

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When your prediction and reads, have been 85% on point.

And GC members finally panics.
Time to put this efforts into money as well.

Time to uprank next to Chase, Beef-Tan :p

:)

True Power.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
God damn.

My writing, I look idiotic here.
I look way off than I should. This reminds me of an old email where you said you are not as sure if it is my way of writing or language or culture.

My original message

Why men are no longer "high value", is because men are no longer becoming the asset of dating game. He becomes an asset of marriage. An asset of the society at large now, or to be specific, the tribe at hand, which is her family.

So his value seemingly is high, but he is actually not. He no longer is an asset. He is a function.

When a men is single, he is an asset.
When a men is married, he is a function.
When a women is below 25, she's an asset.
When she gets pregnant, the comments changes.

Real life countless case observation study on Asset vs Function, and transition:

"She's a slut." - TikTok Muslims
*Talks about converting to Islam*
"Oh marry me." - TikTok Muslims
"You are most beautiful girl." - TikTok Muslims

Also, There's an analogy by an unknown:

"Having Money in Singapore is like jail with money".

Foreigners love Singapore.
Foreigners love Malaysia.
Foreigners love Thailand,
but my kids aren't going to be raised there, they say.

p.s:

Oh man, fuck. I know why Americans and the world are so dumbfounded by their fellow citizens turning cult. It seems like Asia is heading West and West is heading Asia.

And their parallel universe are coming together with them.

z@c+

Guys, pray for me,
whatever method you do. I hope I can help uncover, and solve this.

Give me some time on earth, "Lord". Fuck, what an epiphany just by a post that got took differently than it's original message.

I can actually help change the world.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My message went off.

But then I did my best to put the message correctly. For some reason, Chase and I just didn't sync, even at the surface level.

Why Chase and I, didn't sync, is not just down to my writing.
but the worldview and values and objective, and then the objective of the post.

And I was like WOW.
I
want more clashes with Chase, on this things, Because I want to see everything.

I was watching Tim Pool and he had this same clash where it is not hostile, but there's a mismatch, a non-sync.

Chase and I, definitely clashed... and it fucking fascinates me how Chase thinks that I am simplifying things and I think that I am explaining on a more deep perspective.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello everyone.

I think that there's a rising number of morality questions popping up, not just on the boards. But globally.

This is what I have observed.
In Asia, Females be bitching about men dating young girls on Tiktok but they be turning a blind eye into men and their problems.

I decided that I pay attention more into addressing the Madonna whore complex and bridging it.

Girlschase is not THE VIEW. You can go and enjoy that. The show does feel like a couple of old grandpas gathered together at a community center, talking about how the government doesn't give you more money.

But if you are sincere, open and really want to know why things are the way they do, I am here at least, to help in Girlschase.com

In my selfish opinion, the golden nuances are all in my conversations with Chase, on this board.
- I'm arguing as the 'Faith' side.
- Chase is arguing on the 'Objective' side

If you want to kinda change your life, I'm here to kinda help and that's all I can do.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You don't need to start a cult to get girls.

Being a bad boy that females complains on Tiktok... and complain a lot, is enough :p

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You know...

I didn't log onto GC for about 5 days because @Chase responded to my post and I realize that i cannot just respond to his post casually, because my message will be off.

If everyone has been paying attention in the forums during 2021 and 2022, almost all of our conversations, our posts, literally every fucking thing is now 'where the rubber hits the road'.

TLDR:

Did Covid actually accelerate, amplified our topics being out to the world? Because I have ordinary mainstream friends finally waking up seeing things. (Non dating stuff)

Are virgins easier or are we being lied upon or is just the nature of cultural upbringing?

Are Gen Z girls more "easier", non needy, non attached or they have more problems under the hood of the car?

Are Guys here having more sex, more girls, more success or is it just all Instagram?

Sincerely,
I been thinking about this for pretty much the last few years. Personally I'm kinda on a collision course with Chase.

Chase is the 'objective/tangible/quantifiable/male' worldview while
I am the 'faith/intangibles/unquantifiable/female's worldview'.

I hope that I am up to the task so that everyone in Girlschase.com, can benefits from the 'clash'.
Sidenote: if our conversations were in real life, Chase is the CEO. I'm the guy who's been there on long.

z@c+

Added:

Chase and Zac will clash, in the next few years. And Girlschase members will benefit from it.

The latest article, again from Chase.
It forces Chase out.

Chase represents the 'quantifiable'.
Zac represents the 'unquantifiable' the 'faith' side of a topic.
But to the public, the masses, and even on this forums... there can only be one King. One God. They can't see, they don't understand that it is actually both sides of the same coin.

thus how does one reconcile that...?

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Men next variable is faith (the void), feel, female.

Women next variable, is the tribe.

But the source (object/ive) (You), is the thing that keeps her going and Men is slowly finding it hard to accept that he is responsible for creating an image that never existed.

And the Queen must protect the source at all cost.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Let's just say that Asia will be better off... taking off my head with a sniper rifle today because I'm that kid that is not supposed to survive such 'developmental arrest'.

And I'm not the worse one.
What you guys see today, among the youths. I'm that sample. And I'm not the worse one.

Once I put all the pieces together,
on what I experience and what I did, and whether I'm too "sensitive" or "overthinking"... Asian females, especially mothers are going to be pissed off.

Because what I say is true.
There's nothing ego about it.
Once I am able to convey all things, the public will hate me.

And The female nature has to protect it's tribe at all cost. They might need to hire someone to take me out before I put all the pieces together and convey my message in better and better ways.

I don't expect Chase, Girlschase members, Girlschase to understand. Because I'm not the worse one. I'm just asking people to listen.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Our girlfriends are 'discounts'.

And Zac can't accept that.

I was browsing thru TikTok and I catch a pattern. That every relationship is leverage. Everyone and everything is leverage.

Often the relationship is either

1)Partner is a discount
(You get a prettier girl but she's on the end of her hoe phase)

2)Partner shares the same belief
(The discount is that you will be more friends than lovers at work/passion)

3)Large age difference (The discount is the tolerance and patience and mentorship and admiration)

4)Country (The discount is that Zac is an 3 in Asian value but dating a 5 in Swedish American value)

So yea...

Man can't accept that his partner is from China per se. Importantly, Zac can't accept that his 'wife/girlfriend is from China' and his girlfriend feels the same.

Facts

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Time to claim my girl back.

I share her videos first. *angry emoji face* :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"I don't feel offended by that really. I'm just showing the door."

- Zac

They are loyal to the fantasy. But I'm not sure you chose the right followers.

Girlschase members for example, are pissed when I say that as long as you believe that beautiful women is <insert>, she or life as it is, will reflect that belief.

One might ask now:

So Zac, I throw away the belief that beautiful women are <insert>. You piece of crap.

What is the answer?
What should I do now?

Here's the answer: I don't know.
If i did, maybe you be my peasant :)

*Meanwhile Zac*

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello everyone,

My Quick Post on my journey of making this mistake of vehicle towards. I hope I am able to bridge Chase, Skills and Zac, and find the essence of truth. Here's what happened. This happened across 2006 - 2022

1)*Zac thinks that he's getting challenge due to new fundamentals*
2)Culture: People don't respect you, Zac.
3)*Zac thinks people must respect him*
4)*Zac adopts more harder per se stance*
5)*Zac sees results*
6)*Zac gets challenges still*
7)Read Girlschase.com. Jester vs King
8)*Zac see results*
9)Girlschase members gets challenged
10)*Skills wrote that you will get challenge*
11)*RSD Julien video popped up on challenges*

Now, what's truth?

1)The mind needs to always find something more (future State) to what you are (thought, not thinking. The image of that thought. Example: you can think of the tuna, but you get sandwich. Because the word is tuna but your mind experience/see tuna)

2)Chase, Skills are just like everything in the universe, will fill up spaces for me

3)Girlschase members complete their future state, after I post the topic on consent. They don't realize that I kept quiet on the post because I am observing them to complete their 3 states (Reality, Current, Future).

4)I sincerely apologize if anyone reads this post feels what I feel because you literally kinda like what is real, man. What is the essence of this and how we can move forward with this info.

TLDR:

"I'm afraid I didn't see it because I wasn't looking" - Superman

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

Yea...

I been thinking about how we had so many clashes this past 2 years.

We, all of us, are fear to admit
and it is very scary. The fear is real. That the rubber has hit the road.

Some of you all, know my social media in real life. I'm pretty sure that if you dig in hard enough, you will know who am I.

But that is not the point.
It's big. It is really big. We all feel it.

I don't know. There was no other way.

z@c+ (Quran 2:30)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have to admit.

This is a long answer.
Dear members, do bear with me on this church boring type of talk. Lolx.

*Dear brothers and Sisters. LOLX!*
I sincerely believe that after all my life, experience, and hopefully more experience, and more of my readings and search.

That

Having one girl who wants you to be a Hero, is more powerful than what men thinks.

Women... is the Physical Representation
of Men's 'Feeel', variable.
and Men are the physical representation of Women's 'Objective', variable.

Accept who you are, guys. That is the secret.

If all guys accepts this, the economy will tank. Because jeans company will die. Cologne companies will die. Every company will die by 50%

Quick sidenote: this is in my opinion, why Casual sex destroys women.

*Continue*

It triggers Men"s heroism into something bigger than him, and this is where the tricky part is. Because a lot of women, manipulate men into their own version of happiness.

A lot of women do this, unconsciously and consciously.

And this also is why I felt, all the high level guys in the forums, have this vibe that Beam continuing his relationship is not ideal for him. Not only is it not ideal for him, but it is also not ideal for her.

But Zac, how do I find a wife who has my best interest at heart, and doesn't manipulate my happiness into her own version of happiness?

I have to say. I don't have the answer.

Because all females, do this. Just as all males have their own biological interest, and then personal legacy interest at core. She has her own biological interest, and then personal interest at it's core.

Thus, the old saying by Chase.

Screen.
Screen.
SCREEN GIRLS.

And don't do too much FWB. Eventually, you will kinda like her and be lazy. And you will be trap by your own sales funnel.

Men are trapped by his own thoughts.

To solve Woke-ism,
he must not think in linear, while operating in linear.

All of us are kinda trapped by our own sales funnel per se. Now, It's what you bring into that funnel, that matters. Females with the same value systems and hopefully, some self awareness.

and by achieving that, she will not manipulate you as much of making her version of happiness as your own.

In my opinion: This is why our society has failed. Because in order for the society to work, Women must be in the state of being righteous. To do the "right thing".

because they are the buyers.
We are the sellers. They are the gatekeepers. Females are the state of being.

and to do the right thing, one must be in the state of that idea, believe in that idea.

That idea, that belief, that is commonly known as FAITH... is only accessible when Men guides her to that place. She can't access that place. She can't. She really can't.

Men must bring Women to that place.

To that place
- Physical Representation(sex)
- Feeel Representation (Love)
- Faith Representation (Holiday is the substitute for today's women but I am not sure if it benefits you because it's doesn't link to you, the Object/ive)

Is not why we are here, today, in our society?

z@c+ (Quran 2:30)

Thank you for listening to my 'Pope rant'. :) Sincerely.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The irony.

High level Girlschase members don't know how to get there.
Law of Attraction Gurus, Islam, Christianity, MLM, Education system. All of them including @Chase , all don't have the answer.

We, humans, don't know how to get there.

Firas Zahabi noted this best. Science is Faith that everything will work out the same way.

Although I will defend Chase because his answers are universal, thus he is good. That good. Iphone is universal. Android is universal. Messi is universal. The Public will say that Messi is shit. They don't fucking understand football.

Recently, @Fluxcapacitor and I often had an 'ah ha' moments in the chats. It's like almost when I'm online and he's online, we said 'correct' on the topic at hand. It looks so linear and synonymous. It's crazy, that I feel that we both recognize where the problem is.

To the public, it looks like me and flux are best buddies but clearly, if you are that good or your knowledge is that good, it will be universal.

Anyway,

Beyond a certain level of knowledge, you realize that everything is faith and that what Zac does in singular or multiple relationships might not work for any Girlschase members.

But damn it Zac, what do we do? if what anyone does might not work for me?

Patterns.

z@c+

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
:)

Empire State of Mind.

Live Example that happened on Girlschase.com

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Hierarchy of Impetus that influence female self improvement and behavior.

1)Her Father
2)Her First Sex
3)Her First boyfriend
and *continue*

p.s:

Reaching a state of mind, I have never access before.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

If you have been here for the past 2 years, there's a rising number of unhappy people that join the forums and that they really can derail a once a happy, decent civil place.

I believe this are the main pressing issues.

1)I did everything right from Girlschase, and I still, ultimately fail.

Skills mentioned that Will Smith was never the first guy that Jada wanted to marry. And apparently, this article came out. I was like wow.

Now putting Jada's worldview aside, we tend to forget that Will was the guy that literally had everything. The typical quote on quote, if I do this, I will get this. If I pass my exams, I will get a good job.

How does Girlschase/Tribal Elders/Senior members, explained to you, the newer member, that this is something that we can't control?

2)Feeling and Faith are similar, But they are 2 completely different things.

Faith is believing in an idea. Feeling is feel the idea. They both are similar but they are 2 completely different things.

Your girl represents the 'feel' of you but she does not represents the 'faith' of you. You need to have 'faith' that represents you and her.

Example: Religion/Holiday in France/Next thing

3)Message to Market and Vehicle of

I look back at the chats recently and members were positively confused at high level members strategies.
To make it simple: our brain operates like this.

System (Body) > Process > System (5 senses) > Process (Language) > System (Education) > Process > (Words) > *continue*

How do i reach everyone, on here. And how I can help them because I believe this is a pressing issue cause it's universal.

4)Girlschase/We, must build culture because Time is limited

I have seen this with family, friends, everyone. If we don't build culture, we die.

Now, what do Zac mean by culture?

Zac must solve as many Girlschase members problems

- Getting dates
- Getting laid
- Getting friends
- Getting jobs
- Getting consistent clients
- Getting investment

And so on.
Girlschase must create a main framework that can be tweak so it can fit into other niches. Or Girlschase will die. I will die.

z@c+

>