Observations  The seduction overdose

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
At the beginning you dream of getting laid
Then you dream of having any girlfriend
Then you dream of having a hot girlfriend to show of
then you dream of being able to meet a stranger and be able to fuck her on the same day
then you dream of having a multiple girls
then you dream of having a 3 some or mastering some other types of game
then you dream of reaching 100s of lays and wedding multiple strangers in a week
then you get on a hot streak and you get burned out
eventually you go through period of gf, rotations rinse wash repeat...
Then you teach your experience and is fun to see people replicate your teaching...

Then it comes a point were you are like meh, indifference, is similar to a period of burned out after a hot streak, or similar to pick up after breaking up with a girl you loved...

It is a feeling were is more trouble, you see as work to fuck or have women, even an amazing girlfriend.... At this point you may think is your testostorene levels slowing down, so you fix the testoterone levels....

You go through the same cycle again, wtf it is? I think you already did and saw everything and did everything there is to do, you are done, you rather alone time vs women time, is some weird shit... Never understood this i seen some guys go through this i always thought it was t levels, in some cases it may be(they usually quit the community or go into self help or settle with a girl), but i don't think is that i think, there is nothing else to see ... @Tony D is there, i think i am finally there too... Though i think settling with a girl cause you reach this level is not really the answer either which is the mistake most guys make (that is one of the reasons they all end up eventually breaking up)

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hobbies change.

Maybe you were into surfing, and then you surfed all over the world. So, you decide to take a break from surfing to try snowboarding, and do that all over.

Pickup is just like that.

Some people pick one hobby and stick to it for the rest of their lives. This is a specific personality type.

But imagine reading the same book over, and over, forever. What book would it be? Not something simple, I assume. But something that gives you new insight every time.

Women and pickup can be like that for some. Personally, I see patterns, and cycles.

I still like romance, but I'm more reserved about getting involved with people now. I don't need to prove I'm great at pickup, because I am.

If you look into Meyers Briggs, you'll see different people have different personalities. Not everyone is meant to be an extroverted playboy. Not everyone is meant to be an entrepreneur. Some people can do it all. But you only have so much time. How do you want to spend it?

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This is a phase shift we all go through, no matter what. It's just a man's life cycle at work.

After a while, seduction and sex loose their lust, just like everything else.
Yes you can dick a lot of women. But what's the point?
Yes you are good at it. Who cares?
Yes you can have one special girl. Awesome, but love is just an ok feeling (anybody who's truly loved a woman knows this)
Yes, you know how to manage her and other chicks (3 somes or not). Kudos to you, but whatever.

At the end of the day, damn, we must have a need for something bigger than our day-to-day stuff.
I have 3 major goals right now that are going to take massive time (10+ years) and effort from my part:
- build the best beach house ever, over 400 sqm, on a more secluded beach....it's gonna be my personal lost paradise;
- travel to Greece and Turkey with the main, pandemics and shit considered;
- take all health-care expenses off my mom, dad and aunt, who are closing in on their 70s (my dad is 89);

Last edited:

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bro you totally described exactly what I went through.

It really did feel like a hobby I grew out of after a while.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My take after 15 years of doing this: don’t make this “your life” and don’t build your identity around being some pua/seducer.

New guys should spend some time getting this stuff handled and then move onto to bigger goals and aspirations while meeting women on the side.

I spent about three years obsessed and addicted to going out and seducing women (2007 - 2010) but then I realized there was so much more I wanted to do with my life.

Is it a big priority now? Nope.

Do I still approach and seduce women? Yes.

I think most people, after a while of doing this, behins to understand that having more important goals will lead to a more fulfilling life.

that said, I do believe that newguys should make it a priority for a while until they get decent at it because it’s a skill set they will use the rest of their life.

Reactions: Hue

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My take after 15 years of doing this: don’t make this “your life” and don’t build your identity around being some pua/seducer.

New guys should spend some time getting this stuff handled and then move onto to bigger goals and aspirations while meeting women on the side.

I spent about three years obsessed and addicted to going out and seducing women (2007 - 2010) but then I realized there was so much more I wanted to do with my life.

Is it a big priority now? Nope.

Do I still approach and seduce women? Yes.

I think most people, after a while of doing this, behins to understand that having more important goals will lead to a more fulfilling life.

that said, I do believe that newguys should make it a priority for a while until they get decent at it because it’s a skill set they will use the rest of their life.

100% agree with this. Especially with making this a focus for 2-3 years (ideally in your twenties).

It's a skillset that will stay with you for life and help you not only with dating but with relationships, business, parenting and more.

Reactions: Hue
>