This guy has claimed to have slept with 1000 women.

Sky

Space Monkey
space monkey
Legit or not it doesn't matter, certainly it doesn't affect you in any shape or form. But from experience, people who are REALLY good with girls. Avoid talking about such topic. I call bullshit lol.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Shake&Bake dude! @Sky dude is right it doesn't matter either way. Don't go down that rabbit hole dude!

But lets look at it logically, 5 years, 1000 women. That is on average 200 different women a year....That is 3.8 new women a week.

Its highly unlikely anyone is this consistent, considering you usually get better with experience I doubt he started of with this conversion rate, so towards the 5th year you'd be looking at a new partner everyday to follow that curve progression.

Its not impossible, but anyone seducing a new women every week collectively for 5 years without a blip would be in really good form. If it inspires ya believe it, if it doesn't well who cares dude?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A 15-20% approach-to-close rate is pretty much "God Tier" when it comes to pickup. So I highly doubt this guy is 70%... :p

BUT, as always, feel free to try whatever his methods/suggestions are and see for yourself if 70% is accurate or not. ;)

- Franco

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
90% fake.
Plus... It's not like 1.000 says much about your knowledge of women or of seduction in general.

If you bed 1.000 girls because you're a rich white man in a poor country, it says little.
If you do it because you're famous, it says little.
If you only bed women at night-time, your experience is limited.

And if you only focus on bedding women in your life... It says a lot on whether you should learn life-advice from that person :)

>