Thoughts on recent movies

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
the new Bond movie was super boring.

I always thought Roger Moore was the best bond, and it turns out he was the biggest shagger out of all of them.

Here are the scores for each Bond.

Moore - 19 girls in 7 films (2.7 per movie)
Connery - 15 girls in 6 films (2.5 per movie)
Brosnan - 9 girls in 4 films (2.25 per movie)
Dalton - 4 girls in 2 films (2 per movie)
Lazenby - 3 girls in 1 film. 2 of those were in one night!
Craig - 6 girls in 5 films (1.2 per movie)

Daniel Craig really let the team down there

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Let's get some more classic movie recommendations.

I saw Seven Samurai by the legendary director Akira Kurosawa and was very surprised to find that I saw through the entire 3 and a half hour black&white movie.

Just saw It's A Wonderful Life as well and that was good.

Going to check out The Moon is Blue next.

I thought Dune was pretty cool, just yeah it's watching it with a "it's 2020's" chaser to wash out the woke. The cinematography is great and they did a complicated story justice.

Now if you're a fan of Wheel of Time, I'd like to know your thoughts on the new amazon series, especially if you've read the books. I think some of the acting is rough and weak (Logain! He should be a badass and scary as fuck. He's just kind of awkward to me). They a ton of cheap filming techniques like anytime a man and woman are alone in a scene they make it seem like they will kiss, and the annoying shaking camera during fight scenes. I'm trying hard to like it, I don't.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
I had my friend phone me up the other day.

“Hey you know Simple Plan and the Offspring are doing a concert buy tickets!”

I was excited for two minutes and then was on Tik tok later and saw these guys and they looked like old retired millionaire boomers. Made me chuckle, who wants to listen to some old white people sing a couple of songs?

You guys are wrong about how movies work now adays. Most projects or storylines don’t come from a think tank and get presented to T.V honchos in a room which then gets approved. A computer algorithm using mathematical proofs then mathematically gets checked and revised by another ten computers and whatever ones out with the better percentage of money is what gets made.

Now with that quick aside back to what I was originally talking about masculinity in movies.

Those were never men in those movies. Shooting to kill? Smoking cigarettes? Alpha Male? All these are forlorn concepts. Or atleast a forlorn concept in the digital age when deep fakes and photo/video editing have become to cumbersome.

I think more than ever do I give less of a fuck about whatever is presented in the media. If it isn’t a big titty girl or something that I have vested interest in I won’t give it my attention.

So why do you guys?

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Since we're recommending movies, let me throw in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and The Sting. Paul Newman and Robert Redford are at their best and have this awesome sense of optimism and manly relaxation you just don't see these days.

Butch also has a true "strong woman": beautiful, subservient, affectionate, girly, but can stick up for herself and even assist her man in robbings banks. Robert Redford plays her brooding lover and is a fantastic example of outcome independence too

*Butch and Sundance's girl riding a bike together*
Sundance: What's going on?
Butch: I'm stealing you woman ;)
Sundance: Take her *walks away, girl immediately runs after him*

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I watch documentaries, cooking shows (mostly grilling and barbecue) and science shows (like Mythbusters). For a few years now, I hardly watch movies.

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I saw No Time to Die two months ago. It was fine I guess. But the bad outweighed the good. The villain sucks. He had no presence. There was a long stretch of time where he was not onscreen and I forgot about him entirely. If he shared more scenes with Bond, it would have made more sense that this is the guy that finally kills James Bond. As it stands, Bond had more of a connection with Blofeld. Speaking of killing Bond, that is the worst part of the film. I noticed a pattern as I was watching it. Wolverine dies at the end of Logan. Tony Stark dies at the end of Avengers: Endgame. And now James Bond dies at the end of No Time To Die. One is great. Two is fine. Three is a pattern. This is how they’re going to handle iconic “Toxic Masculinity” characters in the future, by killing them off. Who’s next to get this treatment? Thor?

I liked Shang-Chi but I noticed that his sister is the same exact female character that Marvel put in Loki (Sylvie, Hunter B-15, Ravonna). They’re the exact same character. Also I saw a review before the movie came out that described Shang-Chi as a manchild, so I knew exactly what I was in for.

I skipped Black Widow. Based on what I read, I can’t imagine ever watching it.

I saw Eternals last month. It was boring as shit. First off there are ten main characters, and of those ten I only gave a shit about two. There is this Eternal named Sprite who looks like a 12-year old boy who is love with Ikaris, a fellow Eternal who looks like a 30-year old man. Ick. First Disney is trying to normalize incest with Loki (Loki falls in love with himself, seriously). Now they’re trying to normalize pedophilia. Salma Hayek looks great for 55, but she was seriously miscast as the Odin-figure Ajak. She lacks the charisma and commanding presence needed for this role. Sir Anthony Hopkins she is not.

I’ve come to realize that none of the MCU movies coming out in the future will be as good as Captain America: The Winter Soldier or The Dark Knight, and that’s fine. They can still be worth watching, as long as you realize that they will have the “so 2020s” elements in them. It’s all about how much of those elements are in there.

I do want to see the old Ben-Hur some day. Maybe I will watch it in two weeks just in time for New Years.

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I saw Spider-Man: No Way Home yesterday. It was terrible. I have never liked MCU Spider-Man because he acts like a useless child and gets treated as such. This movie just shits on its male characters. Ned, Peter, Doctor Strange...

I liked Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield coming back as Spider-Man though. I also liked seeing the old villains as well. Seeing Tobey and Andrew compared to Tom just highlighted the differences between old movies and new movies. Andrew and Tobey spoke more slowly, calmly, and were more mature than Tom as well as more nicer. Meanwhile Tom and his friends meanwhile just spoke and acted like hyperactive children on a sugar rush. Not just them, but Peter's aunt and Happy Hogan as well. They are also more selfish. For example, the whole plot of the movie happens because Peter goes to the Sanctum Sanctorum and asks Doctor Strange to make everyone forget that he's Spider-Man instead of dealing with the consequences of that shit like a man. Seriously.

Everything just falls apart after that. Peter asks Doctor Strange to change the spell several times because he forgot to add some people that should remember that he's Spider-Man (seriously), and it causes the spell to fall apart, villains from the other Spider-Man movies start showing up as a result, Aunt May gets killed by one of these villains, the other Spider-Men show up afterwards, the Multiverse nearly falls apart, and the only way to fix it is to make everyone forget that Peter Parker exists. If Peter Parker decided to deal with the consequences of everyone knowing his secret identity like a man instead of trying to make everyone forget about it, he would've still had his normal life and his aunt would still be alive. But instead he ruins his own life and I don't feel sorry for him.

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah I saw the new spiderman last night and I'd give it a 2/5 at best

A lot of fempowerment bullshit that irks me. But they even dumbed down Garfield and Tobey as well though, which sucks

Like, Garfield I understand because he's in a rage state himself. Totally get that and I thought it was a good thing, story-wise. But I felt like Tobey was just kinda... floating around

He's the oldest spiderman and gone through the most shit. He should have all kinds of advice and instead he follows the lead of an 18 year old? Shouldn't he be like 30 at a minimum in this movie?

Strange got shit on, but it's to be expected in a way. It's a spiderman movie, and I wasn't too upset with how he got removed for most of the movie. But his interactions with the kids was very irksome. He kinda took orders from an 18 year old girl like a simp -.-

Ned and Peter being kids I can understand. Because they are kids. I don't blame them for that

But what is annoying is how much more mature and in control MJ was compared to even Happy. A grown ass man who is supposedly one of the head honchos of the biggest corporation on the planet (stark industries). Like grow a pair of fucking balls you god damn man child

I didn't really enjoy this movie

I will say that I greatly enjoyed Arcane though. There's still a little fempowerment here and there but the characters at least felt real for the most part

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I saw No Time to Die two months ago. It was fine I guess. But the bad outweighed the good. The villain sucks. He had no presence. There was a long stretch of time where he was not onscreen and I forgot about him entirely. If he shared more scenes with Bond, it would have made more sense that this is the guy that finally kills James Bond. As it stands, Bond had more of a connection with Blofeld. Speaking of killing Bond, that is the worst part of the film. I noticed a pattern as I was watching it. Wolverine dies at the end of Logan. Tony Stark dies at the end of Avengers: Endgame. And now James Bond dies at the end of No Time To Die. One is great. Two is fine. Three is a pattern. This is how they’re going to handle iconic “Toxic Masculinity” characters in the future, by killing them off. Who’s next to get this treatment? Thor?

I liked Shang-Chi but I noticed that his sister is the same exact female character that Marvel put in Loki (Sylvie, Hunter B-15, Ravonna). They’re the exact same character. Also I saw a review before the movie came out that described Shang-Chi as a manchild, so I knew exactly what I was in for.

I skipped Black Widow. Based on what I read, I can’t imagine ever watching it.

I saw Eternals last month. It was boring as shit. First off there are ten main characters, and of those ten I only gave a shit about two. There is this Eternal named Sprite who looks like a 12-year old boy who is love with Ikaris, a fellow Eternal who looks like a 30-year old man. Ick. First Disney is trying to normalize incest with Loki (Loki falls in love with himself, seriously). Now they’re trying to normalize pedophilia. Salma Hayek looks great for 55, but she was seriously miscast as the Odin-figure Ajak. She lacks the charisma and commanding presence needed for this role. Sir Anthony Hopkins she is not.

I’ve come to realize that none of the MCU movies coming out in the future will be as good as Captain America: The Winter Soldier or The Dark Knight, and that’s fine. They can still be worth watching, as long as you realize that they will have the “so 2020s” elements in them. It’s all about how much of those elements are in there.

I do want to see the old Ben-Hur some day. Maybe I will watch it in two weeks just in time for New Years.

Why not mention Infinity War tho? Thanos did a great job.

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah I saw the new spiderman last night and I'd give it a 2/5 at best

A lot of fempowerment bullshit that irks me. But they even dumbed down Garfield and Tobey as well though, which sucks

Like, Garfield I understand because he's in a rage state himself. Totally get that and I thought it was a good thing, story-wise. But I felt like Tobey was just kinda... floating around

He's the oldest spiderman and gone through the most shit. He should have all kinds of advice and instead he follows the lead of an 18 year old? Shouldn't he be like 30 at a minimum in this movie?

Strange got shit on, but it's to be expected in a way. It's a spiderman movie, and I wasn't too upset with how he got removed for most of the movie. But his interactions with the kids was very irksome. He kinda took orders from an 18 year old girl like a simp -.-

Ned and Peter being kids I can understand. Because they are kids. I don't blame them for that

But what is annoying is how much more mature and in control MJ was compared to even Happy. A grown ass man who is supposedly one of the head honchos of the biggest corporation on the planet (stark industries). Like grow a pair of fucking balls you god damn man child

I didn't really enjoy this movie

I will say that I greatly enjoyed Arcane though. There's still a little fempowerment here and there but the characters at least felt real for the most part
I'd give it a 0/5.

It didn't ring true for Tom to be the leader of the Spider-Men. He still acts like a hyperactive kid while leading them. Tobey should have been the leader. He is the most experienced of the Spider-Men, he is the one at peace with the superhero life, and he is the one that found a way to make it work with his girl.

MJ was insufferable in this movie. I waited for Doctor Strange to tell her that this was Peter's fault.

Tobey and Andrew were treated as equals when they were playing Spider-Man as teenagers and they weren't browbeaten by everyone. They certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to go to Doctor Strange's house and tell him to make a spell that would make everyone forget that they're Spider-Man

@Alpha13SC

I did like Infinity War, and Thanos is one of my favorite villains in the MCU.

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Here are some classic movie recommendations.

High Noon
Possibly the best Western ever made, because of an immaculately conceived storyline with no gaping holes or inconsistencies, despite an unexpectedly positive denouement. Short, slightly less than 1.5 hours, with one of Gary Cooper’s best performances.

Loves of a Blonde
One of Milos Forman’s first films, tells the story of a Czech concert pianist’s dalliances. A refreshingly honest look at a failed and a successful seduction, portraying life in mid-1960s USSR Czechoslovakia. Subtle and hilarious humor permeates the telling of the tale, which also shines a nonjudgmental light on human nature.

Children of Paradise
A gem made during Vichy occupied France in 1943 by a French Jew, no less, this 3-hour picture retells the lives of theater actors and brigands in 1820s France, centered around the sultry courtesan Garance, played by the inimitable Arletty, and her suitors, Baptiste Debureau, Frederick Lemaitre, Pierre-François Lacenaire, and Edouard de Monteray.

Lawrence of Arabia
Be sure to watch the Director's Cut digitally restored version, released a few years ago, running at almost 4 hours. Peter O'Toole gives a fine performance as T. E. Lawrence, but so do Alec Guinness as Prince Faisal, Omar Sharif as Sherif Karish, and especially Anthony Quinn as Auda abu Tayi. A romping epic which, if you're willing to ignore the blatant British propaganda, is worth sitting through as you'll be feasted with fantastic desert crossings and skirmishes.

Nosferatu
A Dracula like you've never seen before, this silent film shows us a shy and subdued Count, awkward in his movements, for whom you feel pity, as it is clear he is cursed but that there was (and still is?) some good in the man, despite his hungers.

Funny Games
I recommend the German version, released in 1998, not the American one, from 2008. In this movie the German director, Michael Haneke, is poking his finger at what he already felt, 20 years ago, were the potential perils of an excessively PC culture. In the movie he is playing non-stop games with you though, which can get a little unnerving towards the end.

Shot Caller
While this movie may not have gotten huge distribution or notoriety, it sports great acting and a very well-told story. It shows how a picture-perfect life can be derailed because of one single mistake and shows a man's descent into the at first impression lawless world of prison gang killings.

To Live and Die in L.A.
A great 80's crime caper-action crossover with a charismatic lead William L. Peterson LA cop who is addicted to taking risks, with the one and only Willem Dafoe as the counterfeit-moneymaking bad guy.

Naked
A crudely realistic look at a brilliant cynical young adult artfully played by David Thewlis, who goes around seducing girls and engaging in philosophical rants in early 1990s London.

Apocalypse Now
The Redux 3.5-hour digitally-remastered version is the one I saw. Visually stunning, emotionally jarring, about the futility of war, with a breathtaking performance from Marlon Brando as the morally bankrupt American General-cum-savage.

On the Waterfront
Brando carries this 1950s film where you can see his naturalistic/realistic style marking a transition from the overtly melodramatic performances which were until then the norm.

A Streetcar Named Desire
Another brilliant early Brando film worth watching.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Matthew Broderick's best role, this is a day in the life of an emotionally and psychologically healthy high school senior, who enjoys bringing good energy to those around him. A pleasure to watch his funny and oft daredevil-like antics.

Badlands
A young Martin Sheen macks on a late-teenage beaut in a small town in the Midwest, and after confronting her father they go off on an adventure. The wide shots of the US's vast unblemished nature 'scapes make this a sumptuous treat.

Days of Heaven
Terrence Malick's second film after Badlands, this is his best. Perfect acting from a young Richard Gere, as well as the narrator girl Linda Manz. The story of a nefarious love triangle, set in early 20th century rural America. Visually the movie immerses you to a great extent.

The Square
A Swedish comedy released in 2017 also looks at the perhaps excessive indulgence in PC in that Scandinavian country. This statement is made through the story of a Contemporary Art Museum Director and the theft of his cellphone which he suffers at the start.

On the Western front, I'd add Shane, The Searchers, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Man who Shot Liberty Valance, Unforgiven, The Wild Bunch, Once Upon a Time in the West, and The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly. I also recently watched The Great Silence, very very good.

The Untouchables, about Al Capone, is also great.

If you want male role models, Bullitt with Steve McQueen, the archetypal stoic lead, is worth a watch.

There's also The French Connection (Gene Hackman) and the original Italian Job.

Hands of Stone is about a boxer.

Porky's
The inspiration for American Pie, this 1981 high school flick is set in 1954, and once again offers up a candid view of the realities of those hormone-filled years we all go through. The movie was a ton of fun to watch, with great acting, which is surprising considering the hard time it has been given by critics!

Pandorum
Not a blockbuster by any means, but this was an engrossing sci-fi tale with an unexpected The Usual Suspects-like twist at the end, and showcasing one of Dennis Quaid's better roles.

Citizen Kane
A very well told Barry Lindon-style rise and fall story, Kane takes us through a young man's quest to obtain great power, before his ego leads him to isolation and disappointment.

Rebel Without a Cause
A freshly honest look at how men were becoming domesticated, as James Dean's relationship with his father shows, already in the 1950s, the movie, even though it is a high school story, depicts an unexpectedly mature and responsible bunch!

Kafka
I was a huge admirer of Franz Kafka's literary oeuvre as a troubled teenager, and this is the best movie you will find attempting to weave some of the material from his stories with his own biography. A masterful title role played by Jeremy Irons, it also has the Soderbergh touch.

Witness
Stellar action takes Harrison Ford deep into an Amish community to protect a child witness to a ruthless murder. There is sexual tension between Ford and a sexy Amish girl.

Frantic
Top-notch John Grisham-style courtroom drama/thriller with Harrison Ford as the title role.

The Fugitive
The very finest action movie with Harrison Ford at the helm I have seen, and possibly one of the finest, alongside the Bourne Trilogy, of all time.

Giant
A sprawling epic story of a Texas cattle rancher, with James Dean playing a rival who strikes oil and becomes hugely rich but with unresolved internal issues which complicate matters.

Thief
One of the few crime capers I have seen in which morals do not enter, this early Michael Mann picture shines a light on the workings of the underworld of grifters.

Rebel in the Rye
A more recent movie but which was worth watching, taking us through J. D. Salinger's creative process. Having read The Catcher in the Rye in my younger days, it was interesting to learn more about the famously reclusive author. Probably the last picture we'll see with Kevin Spacey.

Drugstore Cowboy
One of Matt Dillon's earlier projects, tells the story of him and a gang of followers as they go around pilfering morphine and other drugs from pharmacies. Again, a non-judgmental perspective, with an ending you don't anticipate. I don't know that Matt Dillon has done anything as good since.

The Experiment
Watch the German version of the movie which came out in 2001. Gets under your skin - a very interesting look at how our surroundings and situation can influence our behavior.

Downfall
An intimate look at Hitler's last days.

The Lives of Others
German story about the East German Soviet-controlled police and its spy activity. It has now been revealed that it spent more resources and employed more operatives than were spent by the Nazis during the entire Third Reich.

The Wave
A school experiment for the students to see what fascism is like, this is another take on how tribal human beings instinctively are.

A couple of days ago I watched Sunday in New York with a young and attractive Jane Fonda. This is a great movie for game. Observe and emulate the behaviors of the male lead, who seduces her during the day, meeting her in a bus. With some dominance, he leads her to a restaurant to sit at a table with him and immediately sets the sexual frame. Later, when he's at her apartment, watch him work social proof (seeing other girls) and set chase frames (she is the one who keeps talking about sex, not him).

Spring Break is also a lot of fun. Funny how so much that was acceptable in 1983 would today be considered sexual assault...

Caddyshack was hilarious. Chevy Chase, a young Bill Murray, and Rodney Dangerfield. You'll LOL a lot, unless you don't like American slapstick.

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Blue Valentine with Ryan Gosling.

This movie is a great example of what happens when a guy with same game gets into a relationship but who has nothing else going for him.

it’s scary how realistic it is. I’ve known several guys who became extremely good at picking up women in bars and clubs but they were complete losers in every other aspect of their life. They would then get depressed when they meet some high quality women and not be able to ever keep them around. It fucks with their heads and frame because it fucks with their “alpha male ladies man” image they have of themselves. Allow this movie to be your cautionary tale.

the Netflix show “sex/life” is kinda interesting.
Yep. It seems the director has a good grasp on what a PUA knows already: i.e.: how women despise men who become needy "beta" men. Before marrying, the woman in the film was having great sex with her "alpha" man boyfriend who then deserted her for other women. As is typical, she wanted a man to support her and her little daughter fathered by the boyfriend. She ended marrying a "provider/beta" type man (Ryan Gosling). Her husband desperately tried to please this woman and loved his adopted daughter He even asked his wife to tell him what he needs to do to earn her love. He was willing to sink so low to please her. The woman lost all attraction/desire for him and in fact despised him. Great movie.

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Here are some classic movie recommendations.

High Noon
Possibly the best Western ever made, because of an immaculately conceived storyline with no gaping holes or inconsistencies, despite an unexpectedly positive denouement. Short, slightly less than 1.5 hours, with one of Gary Cooper’s best performances.
Awesome movie! One of my favorite westerns too.

Please check the Godless mini-series on Netflix.
You won't be disappointed (plus they have great female leads).
On the Waterfront
Brando carries this 1950s film where you can see his naturalistic/realistic style marking a transition from the overtly melodramatic performances which were until then the norm.
My favorite Brandon movie, by far.
Citizen Kane
A very well told Barry Lindon-style rise and fall story, Kane takes us through a young man's quest to obtain great power, before his ego leads him to isolation and disappointment.
I went to the Hearst Castle in the late 2010s.
This movie is 100% about him
(Orson Welles digressed, but he did shoot that flick to make fun of the man).

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'll throw into this thread that I've recently gotten really into the old Hollywood "sword-and-sandal" type films.

Ben-Hur, Spartacus, The Golden Voyage of Sinbad, Jason and the Argonauts, and The 7th Voyage of Sinbad are all some I've enjoyed recently.

Any film with Ray Harryhausen 'Dynamation' monster fights I am finding is just a ton of fun to watch. They pretty much all have male leads who are strong yet relaxed and female leads who are strong in very feminine, alluring ways. It's a big contrast to the stiff/guarded male leads you get today, or the cynical/sarcastic ones, or the wussy/sensitive ones, as well as with the modern "girl who's just one of the boys" female characters you get in pretty much every action film these days.

Also going through some of the old Errol Flynn films. Flynn was a notorious womanizer and his charm in his films is genuine, obvious, and electric. Plus swashbuckling is fun.

Chase

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
And these videos are about 80% of why i think it's shit.

It's a war on masculinity etc.
I don’t necessarily believe there’s an ongoing war on masculinity per say. We’re just the first ones to be thrown under the bus because arguably we hold the most “power”. Machismo is the biggest target. It’s like throwing rocks at a giant, you cant miss.

We’re in an era of empowerment with highly volatile shifting of gender norms and sexuality. The “oppressed” whether that be women, gays, or whomever, have the most sway over the media. And truthfully that’s what’s most important now when it comes to what the ordinary person will be exposed to. I just think movie producers are catering to the biggest market right now. People who wouldn’t mind seeing a minority in an empowered state.

I used to operate on the thought that people did what they were passionate about. Until I met this really successful artist. While I was buying some screen prints from him he told me that I went “dark” because of my choices with a laugh. I told him “well you painted them so you must have been here at some point haha”.

He told me “no not really. I don’t paint what I feel anymore, I paint what I think people will buy”.

Last edited:

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Plus awesome feminine leads like Sarah Connor and Ripley don't exist anymore.

Right? They have to make every female action lead do that stupid fuckin scissor throat grab. Also for no reason at all, they'll roll over the guys back land next to him and hit him. Gives me douche chills. I mean all stage fighting is fairly over the top, but man they make the female moves just dumbfuckery. Makes me wanna punch myself in the dick. They coulda just made Black Widow for example really clever, deceptive, making use of her environment and objects and shit. Instead of a flip kicking idiot.

The Sarah Conner and Ripley style of "badass chick" was cool also yep, cause they never frigging practically broke the fourth wall with acting up how tough and cool they were. Those actresses were playing make believe like a proper actor, and were in it mentally, doing what they had to in order to survive vibe. Not sure if that's the actors or the directors. Whatever it is the mean tough girl sexy face "look at me drive fast" is uggggh. Actresses seem to have a hell of a time faking driving and ending a fight without hamming it up.

As to Bismarcks topic, with movies and tv and all, I take em for what they are though just popcorn flicks put out by mass media and all, I don't see it as a threat in any way to how I interact with women for near future. If I had kids I might care more.

I don't watch news anymore or go on the sites etc. Been a couple years of that, improves mood VASTLY. Turned it on couple weeks ago first time in ages, Trump and Cornona first two stories, I went OMFG! out loud and turned it off. Like they're trying to induce mass psychosis. Like Sun said though, if people stopped watching they might change. The late shows have almost no ratings now. People are voting with their remote there cause of the political rants for 10 minutes every show instead of a comedy monologue.

Gun

>