LR  Tinder -> from texting directly to sex during Covid19 total lockdown

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where I am at the moment there is a total lockdown due to Covid 19 since the 15th of March. The type of total lockdown where in order to get outside of the house you have to fill a report every time you leave your home ( only for really important stuff : buying food , taking care of elders , stuff like that ) otherwise you will have to pay a fine that starts from 400 euros and can go up to 5000 euros. It is kinda sad to not really see people on the streets, feels like the movie " I am legend".

I was always curious if you can basically hack the Tinder lay procedure , basically from texting-meeting-gaming-sex if you can go directly from texting to sex.

The answer is yes , you can do it :)

The girl in question is a 7 ( she looked hotter on tinder though like an 8 ) but she also had strabismus which in reality would make her a 6. I had to tell her at some point to put back her glasses because " girls with eyeglasses are sexier " . So yeah , as a rule if you want quality girls tinder is not really the place to get it from , but for sure can be a fun place :)

So let the convo come in, it is going to be a long one.

Me : I always had a weakness for girls with eyeglasses. Have no idea why
Her : Hmm
Her: Hello
Her: How are you ?
Me : What everyone does during a pandemic and a total lockdown. music & movies and social distancing from afar with all the preventive measure checked
Me: How your adventures look like ?
Her: Hmm... kinda the same
Her : I can not brag with anything else
Her : I am going out from time to time to do the shopping
Me: Social distancing from afar sounds feels really wired to me. It is not as lively as it is when you actually can see the person in front of you
Me: But I guess this will be the norm for another couple of weeks from now
Her: Sadly this is true . I do not like this either
Me : I am curious if the natality rate will boom after this quarantine finishes , just like it happened after the 2nd world war finished haha
Me: What are your thoughts about this ?
Her Hmm... it is very likely to be a natality boom
Her: But , this was also a test for couples. I think that not all couples have passed this test
Me: Sounds interesting your perspective . Never thought about it from this angle. I guess I am an ignorant person
Me: But I guess that it is better to find out earlier rather than later that people just do not match that well
Her: Yes, you are right . You will never really know someone no matter how much time you will spend with that person

Bla bla bla bla

She continues to tell me about that she got out of a 4 year relationship , where she was the only one fighting and other stuff like that . I just emphasized with her

Her : And now I am 28 , in a short while I will be 29 and I do not trust guys anymore
Her : Men are pointless
Me : Not all of them are like that
Me : Sure most of them are just a bunch of idiots , and I am quite sure that once science will find a way to move couches without a guy doing manual labour , we as guys will have no utility and women will be free to live a careless life with no men in it.
Me : But just so you know , there are quite cool guys out there . Not that many sadly
Her : I think that you exaggerate about the utility of a guy
Her: I am sure that there are cool guys out there , not saying no , but since 7 months ago when my relationship ended I only seen idiots
Me: I am really sorry to hear this . You never know though from which hole the rabbit will jump . Be pacient
Her : True to that
Me : We kinda have really deep conversations . Don't you think that we became intimate kinda fast ? haha
Her : I do not think so . This was the context of the discussion so far
Me : You know what ? You are right
Me: This what happens when 2 people vibe together :D
Her : Exactly this is what I was saying too
Me : What will be the first thing that you will after the quarantine will be over ?

bla bla bla bla

She starts telling me about how much she misses her parents and stuff like that

Me : This discussion would have been better with a glass of red wine and having you in front of me . Life is so unfair ...
Her : It is not unfair , just that things are how they are for now
Me : Maybe...
Me: you made me curious now . What things are important for you at a guy , since you mentioned you only encountered idiots in the last 7 months ?
Her : I want him to respect me , to love me , to be close to me , to help me when i am down , and feel proud with me
Her : I am tired of guys just bragging about what they have in their pants
Me : Are there guys who are bragging with how big they have it ?
Her : Yes . A lot
Her : Or they just ask me if I have big breasts or big ass

bla bla bla bla

I start telling her that people are so superficial this days , and actually the beauty of a woman comes from the within and have a lot of back and forths about energy , vibe , women being muses to men , and other stuff like that

Me : Can I be brutally honest with you ?
Her: Sure . Would be great
Me : My dick is hard as a stone
Me : I guess I am not as special as I like to think
Her : Of course
Her : Your body is sending you signals
Me : Does your body sends any signals to you ?
Her : From time to time yes
Me : I kinda feel my lips shiver , and my muscles are very flexed
Me: What your body feels ?
Her : Tingles all over my body
Me : Mhm... and if you take one of your fingers from your right arm and start touching your shoulder very discretely and move it slowly down your arm and then come back with your finger on the shoulder slowly . This tingles go away ?
Her : No , they are more intense

bla bla bla bla

We sexting a little bit and tell her how to touch herself and she was telling me what she was feeling and stuff like that

Her : This quarantine is quite long , and I have a lot of energy in me
Me : Same here ...
Me : What are you wearing right now ?
Her : A dress
Me : and underneath ?
Her : nothing
Me : Describe your dress to me ...
Her : it is black , till my knees and you could easily see my breasts if you would sit in front of me right now
Me : Send me a picture of this dress that you are talking about
Me: What is your whatssup ? ( I did not ask for her whatssup till now because things were moving fast , and wanted to use it when she will start braking rapport as a way to get compliance)
Her : hmm

bla bla bla bla

We have a couple of texts back and forth about her not wanting to this , and stuff like that

Me : Sure . No worries
Me : What was your whatssup again ?
Her : (phone number)

We start some light texting on whatssup , where she was telling me that she is a shy & good girl , but in some moments she is like a vulcano , and other stuff like that

Her : But you know it is very difficult to find someone that you can resonate with
Her : But I am thinking about serious things , and the guy only thinks about fucking me . this is not ok
Her : I am not for one night
Her: And I do not like fwb either
Me : I think that too much thinking is not good . Why ruin a good feeling with a lot of thinking ? Your heart knows better ...
Me: I am tired of texting . will give you a call

We start talking , and a couple of minutes later we are back to the sex talking and moaning and stuff like that .

After like 10 minutes when I see that she is super super hot , I tell her that we live close by but for sure it seems like she is in Beijing . Then we start talking about where she lives and where I live ( we were like 10 minutes by walk far away - good thing that on tinder you can filter based on distance ) and she just says that she will put something on her and will come to my place .

30 minutes later she was knocking at my door with only a coat on her and naked beneath :)

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yes, bruv! Super stud.

Yeah, as you've seen, you can definitely just go from text to sex. My wing has had a few covid lays from tinder where in his words it was like 'ordering a free prostitute' lol

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Not really a big fan of tinder though for sex , because women catfish you a lot . Same thing happened here , but the truth is that having sex even with someone that you are not that attracted to it is better than just masturbating haha

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
she also had strabismus which in reality would make her a 6.
tragic :( I have a family member with this symptom as well.
I had to tell her at some point to put back her glasses because " girls with eyeglasses are sexier " .
she has definitely heard this line before haha

Me : Mhm... and if you take one of your fingers from your right arm and start touching your shoulder very discretely and move it slowly down your arm and then come back with your finger on the shoulder slowly . This tingles go away ?
very good.

nice report :cool:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
she has definitely heard this line before haha

fac38672925107cc9ac42815099e96d5.jpeg

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice job. I have not dabbled too much with Tinder but it's possible I'll get bored and try it if this stupid pandemic continues to restrict my options.....

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nice job. I have not dabbled too much with Tinder but it's possible I'll get bored and try it if this stupid pandemic continues to restrict my options.....

The problem with Tinder and other dating apps is that the likelihood of being catfished is quite high , so if you build a technique that skips a lot of steps till sex , is perfect and this is what I wanted to do here .

I would not really recommend anyone to focus too much on tinder to get laid , but for sure it is a good training ground if you look at this dating apps more or less like you view uber eats ( just an app to deliver something at your doorsteps )

LouisVuitton

Space Monkey
space monkey
Did she fill a report to leave and lie? Or did she risk a fine for the d? I’m in the states and it’s not like that here. Online dating hasn’t really changed much Here. But it’s all there is.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
In theory yes because it was full lockdown , but in practice if you stayed on the small streets you would not have any issues , as only the big & main streets were supervised by the police & military :)

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
nice lay
ive also done some, from texting to motel.
im fortunate to be in a city which seems to be normal, people go on with their lifes and almost no restrictions.

Madara Fire Annihilation

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where I am at the moment there is a total lockdown due to Covid 19 since the 15th of March. The type of total lockdown where in order to get outside of the house you have to fill a report every time you leave your home ( only for really important stuff : buying food , taking care of elders , stuff like that ) otherwise you will have to pay a fine that starts from 400 euros and can go up to 5000 euros. It is kinda sad to not really see people on the streets, feels like the movie " I am legend".

I was always curious if you can basically hack the Tinder lay procedure , basically from texting-meeting-gaming-sex if you can go directly from texting to sex.

The answer is yes , you can do it :)

The girl in question is a 7 ( she looked hotter on tinder though like an 8 ) but she also had strabismus which in reality would make her a 6. I had to tell her at some point to put back her glasses because " girls with eyeglasses are sexier " . So yeah , as a rule if you want quality girls tinder is not really the place to get it from , but for sure can be a fun place :)

So let the convo come in, it is going to be a long one.

Me : I always had a weakness for girls with eyeglasses. Have no idea why
Her : Hmm
Her: Hello
Her: How are you ?
Me : What everyone does during a pandemic and a total lockdown. music & movies and social distancing from afar with all the preventive measure checked
Me: How your adventures look like ?
Her: Hmm... kinda the same
Her : I can not brag with anything else
Her : I am going out from time to time to do the shopping
Me: Social distancing from afar sounds feels really wired to me. It is not as lively as it is when you actually can see the person in front of you
Me: But I guess this will be the norm for another couple of weeks from now
Her: Sadly this is true . I do not like this either
Me : I am curious if the natality rate will boom after this quarantine finishes , just like it happened after the 2nd world war finished haha
Me: What are your thoughts about this ?
Her Hmm... it is very likely to be a natality boom
Her: But , this was also a test for couples. I think that not all couples have passed this test
Me: Sounds interesting your perspective . Never thought about it from this angle. I guess I am an ignorant person
Me: But I guess that it is better to find out earlier rather than later that people just do not match that well
Her: Yes, you are right . You will never really know someone no matter how much time you will spend with that person

Bla bla bla bla

She continues to tell me about that she got out of a 4 year relationship , where she was the only one fighting and other stuff like that . I just emphasized with her

Her : And now I am 28 , in a short while I will be 29 and I do not trust guys anymore
Her : Men are pointless
Me : Not all of them are like that
Me : Sure most of them are just a bunch of idiots , and I am quite sure that once science will find a way to move couches without a guy doing manual labour , we as guys will have no utility and women will be free to live a careless life with no men in it.
Me : But just so you know , there are quite cool guys out there . Not that many sadly
Her : I think that you exaggerate about the utility of a guy
Her: I am sure that there are cool guys out there , not saying no , but since 7 months ago when my relationship ended I only seen idiots
Me: I am really sorry to hear this . You never know though from which hole the rabbit will jump . Be pacient
Her : True to that
Me : We kinda have really deep conversations . Don't you think that we became intimate kinda fast ? haha
Her : I do not think so . This was the context of the discussion so far
Me : You know what ? You are right
Me: This what happens when 2 people vibe together :D
Her : Exactly this is what I was saying too
Me : What will be the first thing that you will after the quarantine will be over ?

bla bla bla bla

She starts telling me about how much she misses her parents and stuff like that

Me : This discussion would have been better with a glass of red wine and having you in front of me . Life is so unfair ...
Her : It is not unfair , just that things are how they are for now
Me : Maybe...
Me: you made me curious now . What things are important for you at a guy , since you mentioned you only encountered idiots in the last 7 months ?
Her : I want him to respect me , to love me , to be close to me , to help me when i am down , and feel proud with me
Her : I am tired of guys just bragging about what they have in their pants
Me : Are there guys who are bragging with how big they have it ?
Her : Yes . A lot
Her : Or they just ask me if I have big breasts or big ass

bla bla bla bla

I start telling her that people are so superficial this days , and actually the beauty of a woman comes from the within and have a lot of back and forths about energy , vibe , women being muses to men , and other stuff like that

Me : Can I be brutally honest with you ?
Her: Sure . Would be great
Me : My dick is hard as a stone
Me : I guess I am not as special as I like to think
Her : Of course

bla bla bla bla

We sexting a little bit and tell her how to touch herself and she was telling me what she was feeling and stuff like that

Her : This quarantine is quite long , and I have a lot of energy in me
Me : Same here ...
Me : What are you wearing right now ?
Her : A dress
Me : and underneath ?
Her : nothing
Me : Describe your dress to me ...
Her : it is black , till my knees and you could easily see my breasts if you would sit in front of me right now
Me : Send me a picture of this dress that you are talking about
Me: What is your whatssup ? ( I did not ask for her whatssup till now because things were moving fast , and wanted to use it when she will start braking rapport as a way to get compliance)
Her : hmm

bla bla bla bla

We have a couple of texts back and forth about her not wanting to this , and stuff like that

Me : Sure . No worries
Me : What was your whatssup again ?
Her : (phone number)

We start some light texting on whatssup , where she was telling me that she is a shy & good girl , but in some moments she is like a vulcano , and other stuff like that

Her : But you know it is very difficult to find someone that you can resonate with
Her : But I am thinking about serious things , and the guy only thinks about fucking me . this is not ok
Her : I am not for one night
Her: And I do not like fwb either
Me : I think that too much thinking is not good . Why ruin a good feeling with a lot of thinking ? Your heart knows better ...
Me: I am tired of texting . will give you a call

We start talking , and a couple of minutes later we are back to the sex talking and moaning and stuff like that .

After like 10 minutes when I see that she is super super hot , I tell her that we live close by but for sure it seems like she is in Beijing . Then we start talking about where she lives and where I live ( we were like 10 minutes by walk far away - good thing that on tinder you can filter based on distance ) and she just says that she will put something on her and will come to my place .

30 minutes later she was knocking at my door with only a coat on her and naked beneath :)
whats the differences between the Chinese girls vs American their LMR, openings, and social gauging which I assume to be higher for their superficial judgments. quantities are the best in Beijing for their population. I find most annoying is that they assume a certain social behavior out of a guy, the provider.

let me know what your experiences are, I've definitely met some good ones but they aren't the majority

>