Tip comments about Seduction in Turkey?

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey everyone,

In the next months, I will move to Turkey for work (actually I should be there already if not of the Covid-19). So would want your comments and tips about seduction and dating in this country. Until now I got almost only negative feedbacks but I would say that on this topic, I trust GC members more;)

Also, note that I'm from North Africa and will not be in Istanbul but Bursa which is the third-largest city with a lot of big companies and a University.

Thanks!

Oh Pry

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
While I have not actually gamed in Turkey itself, I have been with a handful of my Turkish women in my life, highly recommend it for any guy who has not been with one.

I have heard that it is tough to score in Turkey itself unless you are a Nordic looking white guy from a couple of my Turkish friends. The reason being that for one the culture is conservative and a very pale white guy, blond hair preferably, might get a pass since you hold serious exotic value and women do not see a lot of that around.

Being North African yourself, I can see you having a really tough time in Turkey. Turks and Persians seem to look down on Arabs and if you are darker skinned, it will probably work against you more.

Then again, I hear they look down on Indians too and I've been with a handful of Turkish women so make of that what you will.

DML

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I dont know of this is general, but watch out when meeting new people.
This is something that I've seen happen to multiple of my friends. They meet a cool person, they party at different bars and get discounts because of the guy. Suddently they stop in front of an ATM with a gun pointed at them asking to withdraw as much money as possible. This has happened at multiple times to multiple of my friends in Istanbul. At least, keep an eye out. I'm pretty sure they go after tourists.

When it comes to dating and the women, I dont know much. I haven't gone out in that area.