Tip comments about Seduction in Turkey?

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey everyone,

In the next months, I will move to Turkey for work (actually I should be there already if not of the Covid-19). So would want your comments and tips about seduction and dating in this country. Until now I got almost only negative feedbacks but I would say that on this topic, I trust GC members more;)

Also, note that I'm from North Africa and will not be in Istanbul but Bursa which is the third-largest city with a lot of big companies and a University.

Thanks!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
While I have not actually gamed in Turkey itself, I have been with a handful of my Turkish women in my life, highly recommend it for any guy who has not been with one.

I have heard that it is tough to score in Turkey itself unless you are a Nordic looking white guy from a couple of my Turkish friends. The reason being that for one the culture is conservative and a very pale white guy, blond hair preferably, might get a pass since you hold serious exotic value and women do not see a lot of that around.

Being North African yourself, I can see you having a really tough time in Turkey. Turks and Persians seem to look down on Arabs and if you are darker skinned, it will probably work against you more.

Then again, I hear they look down on Indians too and I've been with a handful of Turkish women so make of that what you will.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I dont know of this is general, but watch out when meeting new people.
This is something that I've seen happen to multiple of my friends. They meet a cool person, they party at different bars and get discounts because of the guy. Suddently they stop in front of an ATM with a gun pointed at them asking to withdraw as much money as possible. This has happened at multiple times to multiple of my friends in Istanbul. At least, keep an eye out. I'm pretty sure they go after tourists.

When it comes to dating and the women, I dont know much. I haven't gone out in that area.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
While I have not actually gamed in Turkey itself, I have been with a handful of my Turkish women in my life, highly recommend it for any guy who has not been with one.

I'm curious why you recommend them. What did you find so special and unique about Turkish women comparing to the other women in the world?

Being North African yourself, I can see you having a really tough time in Turkey. Turks and Persians seem to look down on Arabs and if you are darker skinned, it will probably work against you more.

Then again, I hear they look down on Indians too and I've been with a handful of Turkish women so make of that what you will.
I'm not an Arabe by the way but I got your point. I'm definitely not a Viking looking guy more on the Mediterranean dark-haired guy. I heard similar things about Japanese girls and it didn't prevent me so much to get dates in the rising sun, even if it was far harder than ordering a pizza. Different places in different ways and will not let this prevent me from playing the game right.

The other thing so far, and itis confuse me a little bit, is that up to know from all people It laked too, I only got negative feedbacks.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey man,

I hate giving out information that makes me move away from being anonymous but I have good experience gaming in both Turkey and Germany. The main difference I'd say is in Turkey you must find "scenes" and you must run a lot more comfort. Kinda like small town game. Also you better figure out a way to frame cold approaching and being a player well because it is much less accepted to have a ONS and hooking up than most of the Western world amongst the general population (thus the need to finding scenes).

You'll be most girls' first one night stand, (and godlike stunner 20 to 25 yo blonde bombshells very commonly turn out to be virgins, a HELL lot more LMR situations) and they won't come with you knowing it's a one night stand. Again your framing and comfort must be fucking tight. Attraction carries you far more in other places.

But realize, every girl in every country is the fucking same. There are just some surface difference you need to calibrate you but if you have a deep understanding of game it won't be a problem. The issues start when your game is just very basic and calibrated to a certain environment rather than deep and flexible and you fuck up immediately.

My game was in the beginning calibrated to the crazy party scene in Berlin, that's where I first started; you know, drugs, techno, drinking, 24/7 clubs, crazy tourist chicks, hostel girls, hippies, etc. A lot of socializing+attraction game in environments where everyone is having fun and it's accepted. Fuck there were condoms in front of every toilet and everybody was meeting everybody and hooking up. But when you move into a more normal place or start living a more normal life you have to basically relearn game if your game was so environmentally developed. That's why I don't like PU coaches in Vegas, it's the best city for pickup, for the detriment of pickup, in my opinion. It builds up bad habits with comfort and leading. Even Jeffy of RSD says after he spends a month in Vegas then returns to San Fran his pulling drops like crazy because he expects the girls to just come with him but they don't, lol. (He has a very funny video explaining this situation. He then gets more calibrated running more comfort. Having better leading.)

So if your game isn't so fucking rigid to a very specific set of environment you should be fine. If you have good understanding of attraction, comfort and leading. You should be fine. Just run a whole lot more comfort with most chicks and you gotta lead hard / frame control hard. As with most semi-conservative countries and places (Ukraine, the Balkan Countries, Turkey, Eastern Europe, Southern US, Israel, etc.) there will be cock-blocks out of scarcity and what you're doing will have higher friction to the frame of society than most of the hookup culture countries. So frame control is a lot more important. I don't need to hold a very strong frame of ONS' in a Berlin nightclub where I see 3 people fingering each other and everybody is hooking up with everybody but in Turkey you must because nobody is doing that -for the most part-. (You can find scenes that have very western mindsets, probably much harder in Bursa than Istanbul or Izmır but it's possible if not, you gotta learn how to calibrate your game to randoms.)

I built harems in Turkey with girls who knew each other and had open relationships with bisexual women. Don't believe the hype of "oh Muslim this Muslim that". Women are women everywhere. There was a guy in the old RSD forums called White-Tiger. The dude had harems in India and went out with his chicks to malls so they can watch him day-game. (I guess he was bored, lol.)

If I were you, I'd join a lot of Western oriented scenes like Salsa dancing and similar shit where you'll be exotic and a lot chicks will speak English and would be very likely to be more western minded (auto-screening). Plus every week they go to night clubs for dance events. But you must run a lot more social of a game than pure cold approach. You can leverage your exoticness but the amount of people who can speak English might depress you but the ones who do might be more drawn to you so you might just work harder on your demographics. (20-35 yo, western, educated, outside of normal Turkish society) In more conservative places of the world the words "Secret Society" rings more true than the free hook-up culture of the West. All of the shit you can think of exists, but you have to be a lot more subtle and tactical/smart about it.

Last edited:

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
@Witcher

I think that along with Lebanese and maybe Iranian women, they are the hottest of the Middle Eastern girls. I have had flings with them and I have been in love from those flings. Granted these were women abroad in the US and most of them born and raised in the west.

Right now along with Latinas, Middle Eastern women are top of the pack for me in terms of aesthetics. I notice they really take care of their bodies and their hygiene is great down there ;)

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey man,

I hate giving out information that makes me move away from being anonymous but I have good experience gaming in both Turkey and Germany. The main difference I'd say is in Turkey you must find "scenes" and you must run a lot more comfort. Kinda like small town game. Also you better figure out a way to frame cold approaching and being a player well because it is much less accepted to have a ONS and hooking up than most of the Western world amongst the general population (thus the need to finding scenes).

You'll be most girls' first one night stand, (and godlike stunner 20 to 25 yo blonde bombshells very commonly turn out to be virgins, a HELL lot more LMR situations) and they won't come with you knowing it's a one night stand. Again your framing and comfort must be fucking tight. Attraction carries you far more in other places.

But realize, every girl in every country is the fucking same. There are just some surface difference you need to calibrate you but if you have a deep understanding of game it won't be a problem. The issues start when your game is just very basic and calibrated to a certain environment rather than deep and flexible and you fuck up immediately.

My game was in the beginning calibrated to the crazy party scene in Berlin, that's where I first started; you know, drugs, techno, drinking, 24/7 clubs, crazy tourist chicks, hostel girls, hippies, etc. A lot of socializing+attraction game in environments where everyone is having fun and it's accepted. Fuck there were condoms in front of every toilet and everybody was meeting everybody and hooking up. But when you move into a more normal place or start living a more normal life you have to basically relearn game if your game was so environmentally developed. That's why I don't like PU coaches in Vegas, it's the best city for pickup, for the detriment of pickup, in my opinion. It builds up bad habits with comfort and leading. Even Jeffy of RSD says after he spends a month in Vegas then returns to San Fran his pulling drops like crazy because he expects the girls to just come with him but they don't, lol. (He has a very funny video explaining this situation. He then gets more calibrated running more comfort. Having better leading.)

So if your game isn't so fucking rigid to a very specific set of environment you should be fine. If you have good understanding of attraction, comfort and leading. You should be fine. Just run a whole lot more comfort with most chicks and you gotta lead hard / frame control hard. As with most semi-conservative countries and places (Ukraine, the Balkan Countries, Turkey, Eastern Europe, Southern US, Israel, etc.) there will be cock-blocks out of scarcity and what you're doing will have higher friction to the frame of society than most of the hookup culture countries. So frame control is a lot more important. I don't need to hold a very strong frame of ONS' in a Berlin nightclub where I see 3 people fingering each other and everybody is hooking up with everybody but in Turkey you must because nobody is doing that -for the most part-. (You can find scenes that have very western mindsets, probably much harder in Bursa than Istanbul or Izmır but it's possible if not, you gotta learn how to calibrate your game to randoms.)

I built harems in Turkey with girls who knew each other and had open relationships with bisexual women. Don't believe the hype of "oh Muslim this Muslim that". Women are women everywhere. There was a guy in the old RSD forums called White-Tiger. The dude had harems in India and went out with his chicks to malls so they can watch him day-game. (I guess he was bored, lol.)

If I were you, I'd join a lot of Western oriented scenes like Salsa dancing and similar shit where you'll be exotic and a lot chicks will speak English and would be very likely to be more western minded (auto-screening). Plus every week they go to night clubs for dance events. But you must run a lot more social of a game than pure cold approach. You can leverage your exoticness but the amount of people who can speak English might depress you but the ones who do might be more drawn to you so you might just work harder on your demographics. (20-35 yo, western, educated, outside of normal Turkish society) In more conservative places of the world the words "Secret Society" rings more true than the free hook-up culture of the West. All of the shit you can think of exists, but you have to be a lot more subtle and tactical/smart about it.

@YS.

Thanks for this detailed reply, it was very much the kind of answer I was looking for. I'm also happy to see that my initial intuition was right since Turkey and my country is very close culturally. So far I never gamed in sexually open places like the Berlin party scene only in and semi-conservatives places, however, I usually go for girls who have a more "westernized mindset".

My game is very much confront based, think of this date as my standard. Also since you spoke about the non-common of ONS. So in this context would you recommend pulling on 1st date sex as the main modus operandi or will this cost me girls that I would have otherwise been able to lay with just more patience?

I built harems in Turkey with girls who knew each other and had open relationships with bisexual women. Don't believe the hype of "oh Muslim this Muslim that". Women are women everywhere.

True, but as far as my little experience goes. ASD in this place is high and actively framing yourself as Open and on-judgmental is a must and unlock a whole new world :)

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
@YS.

Thanks for this detailed reply, it was very much the kind of answer I was looking for. I'm also happy to see that my initial intuition was right since Turkey and my country is very close culturally. So far I never gamed in sexually open places like the Berlin party scene only in and semi-conservatives places, however, I usually go for girls who have a more "westernized mindset".

My game is very much confront based, think of this date as my standard. Also since you spoke about the non-common of ONS. So in this context would you recommend pulling on 1st date sex as the main modus operandi or will this cost me girls that I would have otherwise been able to lay with just more patience?

I always pulled on the first date. It gets a bit iffy with virgins. (You always get at least a BJ out of them but then it's 50/50.)

But with most non-virgin girls who are even remotely sexually active, 1st date is fine. And honestly I would just screen for virgins, they are not worth the headache in my opinion. (The issue is girls who you would never in a billion years think would be virgins turn out to be virgins and you are like what the fuck?)

Honestly, I know people who pulled SDLs/SNLs with crazy logistics so I think anything is possible. But I always did the dates myself.

@YS.
True, but as far as my little experience goes. ASD in this place is high and actively framing yourself as Open and on-judgmental is a must and unlock a whole new world :)

Yes. Absolutely.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man,

Hello there, Mr. YS.

that is a great deal of information

if you're still active on these forums,

can i ask you a few questions, regarding game in Istanbul ?

Warmly,
Yaxir

>