Topcat's 4 approaches for 30 days journal

MrRapo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Girl 3:
I see a blonde girl approaching to left. I stop her before she passes me.

Tell her she is very cute. She thanks me. I introduce myself and she does so aswell. She has an accent (sounds Germans). I ask her what she is up to and she says she is on her way home. And then like a complete dunce I eject and tell her to take care! She is clarely shocked by this as it made no sense for me to do.

Retard, retard, retard. I slap myself for this one and press on.
Why did you eject so soon?

topcat

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
^awesome man
Idk about other dudes, but the first 2 weeks i was gaming i did over 50 approaches a week. 4 approaches in a day to me doesn't sound like alot. I would do atleast 10.
I've been thinking this myself. Would get so much more experience far quicker, my only issue is time. I think when I do get freer days I'll make an effort to do 10 or more approaches. Right now I can do 4 in under an hour and get back to my other projects. On an easier day 10 is definitely feasible. Approached 7 today with good results - write up coming shortly.

Remember this, because it is a fact: You will get mindtwisted. These women will drive you insane. You will feel pain when you get 10 numbers in a day and they all either goes ghost straight off the bat or dies down. All this pain will slowly kill the beta inside you and you will grow more indifferent and outcome independent. You will take things as they come and not get knocked over one way or the other. You will learn that NO woman is worth driving yourself insane over. Only pain will grow tough skin over this. Every day i care less and less when women goes ghost or flakes. I just think "Eh means i have more time to read/work out/approach fresh girls". That's literally how i feel these days. If i go out and approach 30-40 women in a weekend and get 10 numbers and only get 1-2 dates i think "Awesome, means i can do some more reading and some more lifting".
Bro, can't tell you enough how much I appreciate the wisdom. If we ever run into each other I owe you a couple drinks.

Last edited:

topcat

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Met up with @pickup243 in the city to do some joint gaming. Overall a good day. 7 approaches, 2 numbers, and now with experience I've learnt to override my instinct to eject early and stay with an approach.

Day 6 -

Girl 1:

Quick warm up approach. See a blonde girl walk past me. I follow her, tap her on the elbow, and let her know I think she is cute. She thanks me and I attempt to make conversation, but I can see her pulling away so I let her go.

Girl 2:
This one is hilarious...

Latina looking cutie passing on the far side of the street. I run across, tap her on the elbow and let her know that I think she is very cute. She thanks me, and asks me if I have instagram (what luck! I think to myself. The bitch hath closed herself). I tell her no unfortunately I'm one of the weirdos that doesn't use it. I can take her number though. There's some light banter, she asks me where I'm from, and I ask her the same. More light banter. I ask for her number, she declines saying she doesn't give it to strangers. But asks for my phone anyway, saying she wants to type something in it. I'm amused and curious to see where this goes. Also on my toes and ready as I half expect her to run off with my phone. Anyway, she's typing in notes but says I can't see until she is up the road. Ok.. I get my phone back and lo and behold.. she typed her onlyfans address into my phone! AHAHA good for her, but I aint the one. Do wonder if she needs a manager though.. hmmm.

Girl 3:
See a girl in a pretty leopard print skirt. I like this one so I make the approach...

Run up beside her and tell her I like her dress. She thanks me. Scottish accent, so I ask to confirm. She confirms. I get her name and she tells me. Take her hand and introduce myself. Ask her what she's up to and she says just out for a stroll. I'm surprised because she's wearing big pendant ear rings and is dressed like she's going to a funky banquet. I tell her this. And then ask her where she works. A fashion store. Now it makes sense. We talk about fashion and I find out she is passionate about it and makes clothes. Get her to show me her work on her phone. I am genuinely passionate about fashion myself so we connect on this. She asks me what I'm up to for the day, I let her know I'll be meeting friends for drinks later. She show s me the clothes she's made on her phone, I compliment her on them and then suggest we grab drinks. She agrees and I take her number. We part ways.

I had an instinct to eject from this one as I did in the past but I ignored this voice and am glad I did.

Girl 4:

Approach a cute blonde on the main road. She's pleased by my opener but wont take my hand due to covid, I offer my elbow and wish her well.

Girl 5:

Cute punk looking girl. I compliment her and she thanks me. Accent. I think Hungarian. She says Spanish. From Barcelona. Ask her why she moved to London. She says she's in a rush. So I suggest drinks and she agrees enthusiastically. I take her number and let her go.

Closing is getting easier..

Girl 6:

A very cute blonde passes me. I run up and deliver my opener. She thanks me. Puts on her Covid mask, and enters a store.

Girl 7:

Sexy well dressed Latina with fat ass. Run up and tap her elbow. She's very startled. I give her a few seconds to recover. I'm laughing and apologising. Deliver my opener. She says thank you as though she's slightly annoyed and walks off.

All in all a good day. 2 numbers. I'm sticking with approaches longer, and approaching automatically. "Rejections" don't really phase me now either. A few more days of this and then I think I will start practicing tech. May also spend a day or two out of each week doing more approaches, up to 10 say, as suggested by @Peterdk234. Seems to give me greater results once momentum kicks in.

Last edited:

topcat

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Also..

Sent a text to girl from yesterday to set up a date. No response. Yet.

Icebreakers sent to Leopard Print Girl and Punk Girl. Leopard Girl responded positively and hoped I had fun with my friends. No response from Punk Girl. Yet.

Will aim to set up dates with the both of them tomorrow...

topcat

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today was full of duds. 4 approaches. 4 "I have a boyfriends". I wasn't in a social mood today, I suspect this was evident in my approaches. My fundamentals also were not the best, but I made the approaches nonetheless.

Day 7 -

Girl 1:

Saw a girl rolling a cigarette. Approached her as she stopped by a wall. Told her she was gorgeous. Tells me she has a boyfriend. I brush it off amd ask her how her day is going. She insists that she is about to call him so I'd better go. I wish her well.

Girl 2:

See a pretty blonde up ahead. I say excuse me to get her attention and she moves out of the way and apologises, thinking she is blocking my path. She walks away. I say excuse me again and deliver my opener. She says she has a boyfriend. I let her go.

Girl 3:

I make an approach for another cute girl up ahead. I compliment her, she says thank you, puts on her covid mask and enters a store.

Girl 4:

She a cute brunette with tattoos. Tap her on the elbow and deliver my compliment. She says thank you. Introduce myself. She says her heart is taken & walks off

Overall underwhelming session. Just need to keep approaching.

Very busy day tomorrow. Will try to squeeze approaches in, but if I can't will pick up where I left off on Saturday. Till next time..