Topcat's 4 approaches for 30 days journal

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
I've taken up Chase's 4 approaches for 30 days challenge a la @terminator92.

Haven't been on the boards in yunks, though i do lurk every now and again. I've spent the past 4 years racking up lays (78 so far) and have had 3 open relationships/MLTR's (the last of which was pretty significant and has left me feeling a tad oneitisy), amongst a host of FB's and ONS's. Plenty of fun.

I'm taking up the challenge however because the great majority of my lays have come from Tinder and tbh I'm getting a little bored of it. I can escalate quickly, get lays on the same day no problem, but my overall game isn't where it needs to be and I feel mastering cold approach can help me get there. I also feel it will help me widen the range in quality of bitches I lay, and flush out the bitter dregs of oneitis I'm feeling for my last MLTR.

My ultimate goal with this challenge, is to destroy what AA I have, and replace tinder with daygame as my primary source of poon.

Onward!

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
I did make 4 approaches today. Got home after helping a family member and felt super confident. Set out on a walk, with a goal to approach 4 girls.
Took me 15 minutes to make my first approach, after letting about 4 cuties walk by me.

Day 1 -

Girl 1:

Saw a blondey across the street fidgeting with a share bike. Walked on over and told her she was cute. She seemed pleased and I introduced myself. Asked her what she was up to and she told me that she was trying to get a share bike but failing miserably. Asked her where she was headed, she told me, and I made a joke about her getting there faster on foot at the rate she was going. She was pretty happy and bubbly. I parted at that, and bid her a good evening. 1 approach down!

Girl 2:
About to cross a busy street and notice a tall, slim stylish blondey in red glasses. Sexy as fuck, and quirky too. Hadn't had much time to think, as she crosses the road towards me. Split second reaction, I put out my hand to signal her to stop. She stops, hesitantly, looks me up and down and then starts walking again, right past me. I laugh this one off. Barely an approach, but I'm counting it, fuck it.

I spend about 40 minutes walking through a large park hoping to find more cute girls. Many jogging, a few in couples, a few easy approaches I let go. And then I get a call from my sister which throws me off completely.. good convo though!

Anyway, I leave the park and push myself to make my last two approaches...

Girl 3:
Another blondey (not necessarily my type, but seem to be the spice of the day anyhow). Very cute, and well dressed, long black dress, black docs, black leather jacket, but petite and dainty in looks, and posture. Tasteful juxtaposition, me like.
She has her earbuds in. Walks past me, and I tell myself I can't let this one go. She slows down and comes to a stop, so I turn back and make my approach. Tell her she's cute. She's very pleased, face lights up. We exchange names, as I take her hand. She clasps mine firmly. Ask her what she's up to and she says out to get food with friends. Ask her what she's feeling, and she fesses up to wanting a simple burger (I like her more now; juxtaposition and that..). I fumble around some conversation about what she does for work, what she likes to do etc. but it's not really going anywhere. We part ways, and I clasp her hand in both of mine as we wish each other a good night.

AA is diminishing at this point. I've made about 30 dedicated approaches in the past in blocks of 10 on average, and I've noticed that after the 5th approach I'm amped and have virtually no AA. After the 8th approach I tend to burn out. I attribute this to my being an introvert; socialization tends to drain my energy. We make do..

Girl 4:
See a full figured (chubby) girl walking towards me in a red dress. I do fuck fat bitches too and this one has some sex appeal. So as she passes me I stop her, tell her she's cute and she blurts out thanks but she has a man. Didn't hear her, so ask her to repeat. I say no worries, and bid her a good night, and she clasps my hand firmly as she passes just the same.

4 done!

At this point not really pushing for a number, and have no game plan besides compliment and navigate conversation. Keeping it simple, I just want to get familiar with the general anatomy of an approach. Will incrementally add tech into the process as blockers arise. Don't want to overwhelm myself.

Till tomorrow.. ;)

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
@topcat Hey!! That is great that you took up the challenge as well! :) I think we will have a lot of fun and grow with this challenge. I have never approached consistently for 30 days and this time I am determined to go through with it. Encouraging to see another guy doing it as well, motivates me further.
AA is diminishing at this point. I've made about 30 dedicated approaches in the past in blocks of 10 on average, and I've noticed that after the 5th approach I'm amped and have virtually no AA. After the 8th approach I tend to burn out. I attribute this to my being an introvert; socialization tends to drain my energy. We make do..
It is the same for me as well, I have noticed that after 2 or 3 approaches is when I am feeling it, but did not want to force myself to do more approaches after my 4 for the first 2 days as I want to last the entire 30 days and not burn out. But looking to maybe add couple of approaches after the 4 in the weekend to capitalize on the momentum.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
@topcat Hey!! That is great that you took up the challenge as well! :) I think we will have a lot of fun and grow with this challenge. I have never approached consistently for 30 days and this time I am determined to go through with it. Encouraging to see another guy doing it as well, motivates me further.

Haha yeah it was big motivation seeing you take on the challenge. I was deliberating about it before, but once I saw you take the plunge I got off my ass. Respect to you for taking on the challenge bruv!

It is the same for me as well, I have noticed that after 2 or 3 approaches is when I am feeling it, but did not want to force myself to do more approaches after my 4 for the first 2 days as I want to last the entire 30 days and not burn out. But looking to maybe add couple of approaches after the 4 in the weekend to capitalize on the momentum.

It's funny after making 4 approaches today, I began bucking at the opportunity to approach more. Almost got worked up into a frenzy! I'm stopping myself for the time being though, sticking to 4 before I bite off more than I can chew. Easier to track progress and mistakes that way I reckon.

Anyhow, 2nd day and it's starting to get fun. Keep at it my guy ;)

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Approaching is starting to get fun now, I'm starting to get a feel for it, and AA is subsiding. I'm starting to think about process more aswell. For instance today I considered my "cute" opener needed tweaking, so when opportunities arose to give more specific compliments I made a note to do so. In today's approaches this manifested as compliments on outfit. My approaches right now are like a "rough draft", quick sketches, that I will flesh out as I make more approaches and get familiarized with the whole thing.

Day 2 -

Had plans to visit a gallery today so I decided to ride into the location I approached in yesterday, and make my approaches on the way to and from the gallery. Kill two birds with one stone and such..
The area has lots of foot traffic and seems to be a good spot to catch cute girls walking alone.

Took about 10 mins to get my first approach in, let a few cuties pass me, till I grabbed my nuts and told myself to stop wasting time..

Girl 1:
See a slim cutie walking in my direction airbuds in. I guess this is it. As she passes to my left, I signal her and she stops and takes out her airbuds. I tell her I think she is cute, and she beams at me saying thank you. I let her go and tell her to take care.

Approach was a tad off - there was a fair bit of distance between us as I spoke; but altogether not bad for a throwaway warmup approach. We continue..

Girl 2:
Walking through the same park as yesterday, about 15 mins pass before I make another approach

I see a brunette in bitch face approaching to my right. Sweet outfit, nice thick body and cute. I take the opportunity and approach her. Tell her that her outfit is cute and well put together. She thanks me enthusiastically. I introduce myself and take her hand. She thanks me again, but then says she has to meet somebody. I let her go and we part ways.

Girl 3:
The gallery I'd planned to visit was closed for a sudden refurbishment, so I took the opportunity to explore the area and collect more approaches..

Walking along and I notice a FAAAAATTT ass in front of me in athletic wear. Yoga pants and that. I have to approach this one. We both stop at a traffic light and I make my move. Tell her she's cute and that I like her outfit. Get her name and introduce myself. Take her hand. Then I ask her where she is headed. Mentions she needs to return an item and i say "too big?" she laughs and says "too small". Also mentions she has a boxing class after to which i say, I wouldnt take her for the boxing type. She seems too dainty for it. More jokes about her being full of anger and needing to take it out on others. Anyway, we end up walking and talking about her interests. She asks me about where I was coming from and I mention the gallery situation. She says "o so you like art" to which i agree and ask what she is into. She says fitness (obviously) but then also interjects that she likes art and the artist in particular that i had planned to see. I quizzed her on this and asked her what she liked about him, to which she flopped. I'm certain she was qualifying herself here, and trying to get in my good books, but when quizzed it was clear she had no idea what she was talking about (LOL!). I helped her save face here, by waving off her blunder. But at this point the energy of the conversation died, before which I think was the point to number close. Conversation started to die. I asked about her accent and where she was from, but at this point it was all fluff talk and I decided to exit. I wished her farewell, clasped her hand and headed out.

I'm sure I could have number closed this one. Not bummed, it's just another data point and foreshadowing of what is surely to come. Maybe after 10 more approaches, maybe 50, but once I've got that number I know what to do. I need to fuck man. It's been a week and my last 2 FB's have fallen off, tempted to hit tinder to get my dick wet at least...

Girl 4:
I see a small arab-looking girl walking far up ahead. I speed up to catch her. On my way she is stopped by a huge slobbery Arab geezer, and she looks genuinely disgusted at him. Fuck, I think, as I reckon this will ruin her openness to my approach. I press on anyway. She stops for a share bike, and I take the opportunity. Tell her she's cute. Can't tell if she's shy or uninterested, so I push a lil. I get her name and take her hand. I ask what she's been up to and she points to her shopping bag. I say nice, okay, you have a good day and eject.

Day 2 complete. I'm liking this. Let's see what tomorrow brings shall we...

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
I need to fuck man. It's been a week and my last 2 FB's have fallen off, tempted to hit tinder to get my dick wet at least...
Hold off on that. Maybe that will give you more motivation to daygame and add more sexuality to your approaches naturally :) Great job though!

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hold off on that. Maybe that will give you more motivation to daygame and add more sexuality to your approaches naturally :) Great job though!
For sure, I should use it as fuel. Good idea!

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Most deff. I'll start pushing for the close even if it feels awkward. I'll iron out the kinks in my game later.
One rule, always close. Guys who get success do two things: Open and Close. I have had 10 minute intereactions that went perfect but then have the girl ghost or bring up some weird excuse and i've had girls give me their number in 10 seconds because they were in a hurry and then meet them for a date 2 days later and bang em. Always go for a close.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
One rule, always close. Guys who get success do two things: Open and Close. I have had 10 minute intereactions that went perfect but then have the girl ghost or bring up some weird excuse and i've had girls give me their number in 10 seconds because they were in a hurry and then meet them for a date 2 days later and bang em. Always go for a close.
Noted. I'll be pushing for the close in all of my future approaches

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Noted. I'll be pushing for the close in all of my future approaches
Yeah just say "It's nice talking to you, but i have to get going. We should meet up some other time though" and then wait for her to say yes/maybe and say "Great, what's your number?"

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Out of a score of 10 I can honestly say I feel AA at a 3 maximum, so it's rather negligible. This is a welcome realization and frees me up to focus on other aspects of the approach. Going forward I'll be focusing on closing, as suggested by @Peterdk234, for without the close my approaches are wasted. Today's approaches...

Day 3 -
Met up in the city with a good friend of mine to catch up, as I hadn't seen him since lockdown began here. This friend of mine is a smart, unconventional dude and a pleasure to talk to. He is also into the mechanics of game, so he's awesome to talk to on these matters. I let him know about this challenge, and that I'd need to get 4 approaches in while we chilled. He was fully supportive, and a good motivator.

Girl 1:
Standing out front of a fast food restaurant in a cut through that leads to a busy train station. Lots of foot traffic and plenty of cute girls passing. My boy goes inside to use the toilets and while he does so I'm on the phone, browsing this forum of all things. He gets out and scolds me for using the phone then asks me if I just saw the cutie that walked by. Which cutie? I have a look in the direction he points only to see a gorgeous pair of legs in some arabesque bell bottoms. I see her now, so off I go..

I run up beside her and say "Hey, excuse me". Haven't seen her face yet, but when she turns towards me, I confirm it matches her legs. Stunning. Lets go. I tell her that her trousers look gorgeous on her. And she thanks me. I introduce myself and we exchange names. Find out she is from Spain, and get the city she is from. She continues walking towards the station, me alongside. I ask her what she's been up to, and she says out to buy books. In my head i thought to joke and mention "50 shades of grey" just to be funny but i dropped it and asked her what author. She says Virginia Woolf and asks if I've heard of her before. I have but have no idea what she writes about so I ask. She tells me I should read her. Starts to feel "interview-y" so i part ways and take her hand and she calls back to me to have a nice day.

This approach leaves me kicking myself, as I know that I should have tried to close this one. It's at this point that I decide I need a process. AA is no longer my problem, lack of a process is (I now think closing is a more crucial problem than process: going to focus on closing next, and then process once I can close confidently). I mention this to my friend and we sit in a park to analyze this approach and come up with an adjusted game plan. We see no single girls so I decide to go explore on my own to see what (or who) I can find.

Girl 1.5:
I spend 20 minutes scouting a different park, but am having trouble finding single girls. I decide to move on to a different location, and as I'm leaving I find a girl in a mask walking ahead of me. She's not that cute but she does have nice hair. Instinct tells me not to approach girls in masks but I decide to test anyway to see if it really is an issue.

I get up beside her, and signal to her as she has headphones in. She stops, pulls out the headphone opposite from me, and looks at me to say "what do you want?". I tell her her hair is gorgeous and let her go. She says nothing.

This was barely an approach and so I've numbered it 1.5.

Girl 2:
I'm walking back to meet my friend as he's suggested a new location that he thinks has more promise. Cutting through a small grassy area and I see a smartly dressed blonde girl looking at a sign. I take the opportunity and approach her.

I flag her down and tell her that her outfit is outstanding. She's very pleased and compliments my outfit aswell. I get her name and give her mine. Take her hand and then let her go as she seems to be in a rush.

Girl 3:
Me and my friend head to our next spot and as we're scouting the area I spot a very well dressed hottie, perhaps a 9 even (don't really use that rating system; mine is: would fuck once [ONS], could fuck more than 3 times [FB] and interesting enough to fuck and hang with longer term [MLTR]).

I run up to the blonde girl and confirm that she is indeed stunning. Touch her on the elbow and tell her that her outfit is absolutely gorgeous. She says thank you and compliments my outfit aswell. Her tone is overly friendly, in a friendzoney kind of way. I'm amused by this, because I know that if I had my hands on her, she definitely would not be talking to me this way :p. I ask her what she is up to and she says headed to meet friends. I bid her a warm farewell.

Need to close. Need to close. Need to close...

Girl 4:
Me and my friend take a break and buy food at a market. We sit at the top of some stairs while we eat our food, and I fill him in on the situation with last MLTR, some of my recent FB's, and my latest realizations on relationships. As we talk, this slim, big breasted hipster chick in a tight black dress walks up the stairs and passes us. She's my type, and I have to approach. I leave him where he is and run after her.

I stop her, and tell her that she is very cute and introduce myself. Ask her what she's up to and she says that she's actually on her way to a date. I laugh and say nice, how seriouse is it? first date, boyfriend, second date? She says 3rd date and I laugh and say well if it doesn't work out this evening we should grab a drink (honestly just improvising here, I had no plan), she says sure, and as I go to ask for her number she says she will come and find me (LOL). I laugh and tell her cool, I'm seated right over there. I write this one off and bid her farewell.

First attempt at closing..

Tomorrow I'll aim to close every girl I meet.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Two quick things:

- Remember to qualify the girl before you close her. If you haven't qualified her in any way it do not make sense to close. In her head, you approach her because she's hot. But there's so many other girls that's also very hot. What makes her special - why her? In this way it do not feel like a win for her. Just by jumping through your hoops and chasing you, you flip this dynamic and make her feel special.
- Assume the close. Instead of saying "Can I get your number?" switch it around and say "Give me your number" Small difference, but BIG impact.

When you can do the above, you can try to work in a closing sequence/yes ladder.

Close with a yes ladder:
Seed: Do you like coffee? Yes
Frame: Cool. I know the most awesome little coffee bar. It's a hidden gem and they have the best coffee I've tasted in town.
Qualify: Hmm.. You seem cool, but I'm not sure about you. If you promise to be fun we can go
Lead: Cool, give me your number.

Last edited:

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Two quick things:

- Remember to qualify the girl before you close her. If you haven't qualified her in any way it do not make sense to close. In her heard, you approach her because she's hot. But there's so many other girls that's also very hot. What makes her special - why her? In this way it do not feel like a win for her. Just by jumping through your hoops and chasing you, you flip this dynamic and make her feel special.
- Assume the close. Instead of saying "Can I get your number?" switch it around and say "Give me your number" Small difference, but BIG impact.

When you can do the above, you can try to work in a closing sequence/yes ladder.

Close with a yes ladder:
Seed: Do you like coffee? Yes
Frame: Cool. I know the most awesome little coffee bar. It's a hidden gem and they have the best coffee I've tasted in town.
Qualify: Hmm.. You seem cool, but I'm not sure about you. If you promise to be fun we can go
Lead: Cool, give me your number.
@DML is right. I ran into the same thing. I started getting numbers but they were flaky as fuck. One way to cut down on this was to get investment from them and to qualify them. Now, some girls when you ask them what they do for work/school or for fun they are just really not giving you must. They don't even care trying to qualify themselves to you. They just say "high school" and "idk hang out with friends". Not much to build on. Honestly if a girl is interested in you she will start asking about yourself and give you more information to go on. So you start out with throwing some bits of teasing, banter, chase frames, push/pull, roleplays etc. Don't overdo it or you'll look like some goofie clown. Since you already approached her on the street in the day (unusual) you gotta show her you are a normal person. You will lose more girls from daygame from lack of comfort than lack of attraction.

Another way to do yes ladder, which is what i do, is saying "It is nice talking with you" her"yes" me"we should meet some other time" her"yes" me"awesome, what's your number?". I ask for her number, but i don't ASK IF I CAN HAVE HER NUMBER
^^^ big difference. Don't say "can i have your number?" *Desert pussy* Do say"What's your number?" You already assume she wants to give it to you

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Day 4 -
Alright. Met up with the same friend I was with yesterday, this time to join him and some of his mates to kick football in the park for a few hours. Made my approaches on the way to meet them, and one while chilling with them. Overall weak approaches, didn't sense much interest on the part of the girls, but did make an attempt to close, so I'll consider that a small win.

Girl 1:
Hopped on my bike and as I'm riding out of my area, I look towards my neighborhood park and see a pleasantly familiar sight. It's a girl I see around all the time. She has a fat ass and a scrumptiously thick body, Spanish (Spain Spain, not Latina) looking, but I'll soon find out her true ethnicity. I approached this girl over year ago once, when I first saw her. Popped a boner at the sight of her so I had to talk to her. Didn't go anywhere, but I figured I'd try again today...

I enter the park on the bike and circle a bit to figure out my approach. My heart rate is up, but I quiet my nerves. Dismount and walk towards her. Tap her on the elbow and deliver my opener. I tell her she's gorgeous and get her name. She tells me thanks and bye. I don't let this phase me as she's kinda sheepish, and ask her where she's from. She says Hungary, and I say I'd've never guessed. She looks Spanish. She says she hears it all the time. I ask her if she likes living in this city, and she says so so. Lockdown has made it unenjoyable. I ask her what she's into and she mentions a list of things. Fitness, hanging with friends, club etc. I'm struggling with this conversation so I wish her farewell, offer her my had, and she gives my one finger to hold.

I really need to work on my conversation skills in approaches... I know how to talk to girls on dates, I'm not a terrible conversationalist. I just think I need to get more comfortable with approaching. It'll come..

Girl 2:
I get to the park where I'm meeting my friends. I take some time to scout for girls before I meet them. As I'm walking a cute Arab looking girl walks by me.. Gotta approach.

I walk up behind and to her side. Tap her on the elbow and tell her that her hair is gorgeous. She beams and says thanks you. Inquire about her ethnicity - she is Iraqi. I ask her what she's been up to and she says gym and a bit of shopping. She asks me and I say just waiting to meet some friends who'll be here in ten mins. She's very friendly. We talk about what she does, and she asks what I do. I tell her and mention art as my passion, and we connect on this as she is also into art. I qualify her on this. I then say I've got to run but that we should grab a drink sometime. She says she's not really on that wave right now (lol ok..) but it was nice meeting. I wish her well.

Second attempt at closing..

Girl 3:
See a cute brunette pass me so I approach in the same manner I did as the Arab - behind and to to the side. Mention that I think her outfit is gorgeous she says thanks, puts headphones in and walks away.

Girl 4:
Cutish blondey. I approach her as I did the two previous. She is startled. I tell her I think she is cute, but she seems scared and uncomfortable so I let her go.

Overall uneventful day. I did make an attempt to close which is good, just need to keep slogging and collect more experience points. It'll come eventually...

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Had a serious chat with myself today. Basically I was a frustrated with my results. I was feeling as though they are well below what I know I'm capable of. I challenged myself to push more and stop half-assing my approaches. Approach like a guy that has had 78 lays, and not a complete virgin...
As a positive, I've noticed my approaches are a lot bolder: I'm stopping girls from the front as they're about to pass me, and my compliments are delivered with greater conviction.
I also managed to get a number today..

Day 5 -
The goal was to complete 4 approaches and make a greater effort to close. First location was my local park and then a 30 minute walk to another park I've approached in before.

Girl 1:
As I'm waiting to cross the road to enter the park I see a cute girl in the distance walking in my direction. I decide to approach her and walk towards her.

As she is about to pass me, I "notice" her, put my hand out and signal her to stop. I deliver my opener telling her that she is very cute, and she thanks me. I'm about to ask her about her day, but she interjects saying that she may be too young for me. I ask her age and she says 16. I agree and laugh, and tell her to take care.

Girl 2:
In the park now and I'm walking around looking for girls to approach. I pass up on a few, but then I see a woman in gym attire with a beautiful, thick figure. She passes me. I take a seat and gather myself (AA kicked in), watching as distance gains between us. Then I get up and catch up to her.

I approach to her right, tap her on the elbow, and deliver my opener. She has her headphones in so I wait for her to take it out and then tell her that I find her gorgeous. Her response is one of wariness. I ask her how her day is going, and what she's up to. She's going to the gym. The conversation is not really going anywhere and I fell myself getting to interviewy. She excuses herself.

Got annoyed with myself at this approach because my conversation was very weak. It stung a little but I got over it quickly and pushed forward.

Girl 3:
I see a blonde girl approaching to left. I stop her before she passes me.

Tell her she is very cute. She thanks me. I introduce myself and she does so aswell. She has an accent (sounds Germans). I ask her what she is up to and she says she is on her way home. And then like a complete dunce I eject and tell her to take care! She is clarely shocked by this as it made no sense for me to do.

Retard, retard, retard. I slap myself for this one and press on.

Girl 4:
I see another blonde woman approaching.

I stop her before she passes me and tell her she is very cute. She is outgoing and thanks me. I offer my hand but she gives me a covid elbow. This disappoints me a little. Ask her what she is up to, and she does likewise. I chit chat about enjoying the weather etc. I keep getting the feeling to eject, but this girl keeps asking me questions that draw me back in. Ask her where she's from and we get to talking about that. She asks what I do and we talk about that as well. I take the opportunity to close, and she agrees to drinks. Then continues to talk to me. We chat for another minute, where i qualify her on her profession (she's an inventor) and then I bid her farewell . We part ways.

In retrospect this could have easily been an opportunity for an instadate. Next time..

I've sent her an icebreaker, but haven't heard back. Will text her to set up a date tomorrow

Last edited:

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
5 Day Tally

Approaches: 20/120
Numbers: 1
Dates: 0
Lays: 0

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Girl 4:
I see another blonde woman approaching.

I stop her before she passes me and tell her she is very cute. She is outgoing and thanks me. I offer my hand but she gives me a covid elbow. This disappoints me a little. Ask her what she is up to, and she does likewise. I chit chat about enjoying the weather etc. I keep getting the feeling to eject, but this girl keeps asking me questions that draw me back in. Ask her where she's from and we get to talking about that. She asks what I do and we talk about that as well. I take the opportunity to close, and she agrees to drinks. Then continues to talk to me. We chat for another minute, where i qualify her on her profession (she's an inventor) and then I bid her farewell . We part ways.

In retrospect this could have easily been an opportunity for an instadate. Next time..

I've sent her an icebreaker, but haven't heard back. Will text her to set up a date tomorrow
^awesome man
Idk about other dudes, but the first 2 weeks i was gaming i did over 50 approaches a week. 4 approaches in a day to me doesn't sound like alot. I would do atleast 10. Especially after that good set you had, the ball is rolling, i would just keep going. It's good you got investment from her. Very good in fact. She doesn't have to reply to your icebreaker btw. 2 out of 4 chicks i laid from daygame the past 2 months didn't. The only point of which you can be really sure about a girl is the moment she agrees to meet you for a date and shows up. And the only time you can be really REALLY sure is when your penis is on his way into her pussy. Everything preceding that has so many variables. She can reply to your icebreaker and following texts and then disappear when you ask her out. She can meet with you because she's boring and had nothing else to do. She can go home with you because eh why not. She can ghost your ass because she got your text 5 seconds after she burnt her lasagna and she associated those negative emotions with communicating with you.

Remember this, because it is a fact: You will get mindtwisted. These women will drive you insane. You will feel pain when you get 10 numbers in a day and they all either goes ghost straight off the bat or dies down. All this pain will slowly kill the beta inside you and you will grow more indifferent and outcome independent. You will take things as they come and not get knocked over one way or the other. You will learn that NO woman is worth driving yourself insane over. Only pain will grow tough skin over this. Every day i care less and less when women goes ghost or flakes. I just think "Eh means i have more time to read/work out/approach fresh girls". That's literally how i feel these days. If i go out and approach 30-40 women in a weekend and get 10 numbers and only get 1-2 dates i think "Awesome, means i can do some more reading and some more lifting".

>