Transitioning to sex talk/mutual masturbation with Tinder girl

Tabulated

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys!

So after reading this site for a long while and being held back by approach anxiety, I finally made my first approach a few months ago. I made about 7 in total (over a few weeks) and just as I was beginning to hit my stride, Corona virus hits and we go into lockdown.

So to keep my momentum up, I opened a tinder account. I've been talking to this particular girl (on the phone) for almost 2 weeks now. We've talked 4 times in total (lasting a few hours each time, which was completely unintended on my part) and I feel like I've maintained enough of a sexual frame so far to avoid things devolving into the friendzone.

I'd like to see her when this lockdown is over (and she talked about seeing me in person before I mentioned anything), but I'm slightly worried about things devolving one way or another in the time until this lockdown ends (probably a couple months where I am).

What I'm mainly worried about is stagnation. In my last (and only) relationship, my GF and I would sex talk and masturbate together on video call when we couldn't see each other. Is this something worth pursuing with this girl? And if so, is there any good way of transitioning into this? We have quite a playful vibe and often have sexually suggestive conversations, but doing it without having already had sex with the person seems more difficult than doing it with a girlfriend.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What I'm mainly worried about is stagnation. In my last (and only) relationship, my GF and I would sex talk and masturbate together on video call when we couldn't see each other. Is this something worth pursuing with this girl? And if so, is there any good way of transitioning into this? We have quite a playful vibe and often have sexually suggestive conversations, but doing it without having already had sex with the person seems more difficult than doing it with a girlfriend.

Easiest way is to ask for pics.... They do not have to be sexual pics...

After you get the pics say wowow, you just woke up "junior" or "optimus prime" or "goodzilla" or _____ funny dick name that you can come up with (playful vibe)

then she will responds

then you will continue with "yes tons of movement down there he is acting up, brb (be right back)

then i am back busted 3.45 to your pic (do not use exact numbers for comedy relief) could not make it to 4 i was drained....

^ this is grandmaster style in texting... but my point is pics is the easiest way...

Do not go too much into mutual video masturbation or too sexual pics etc... leave some run for the imagination you do not want to amp up sexual tension too much leave some for the meet.... here are some theory

>