Unexpected Opportunities

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Intent: Love-based Threesomes

After a season of strategic campaigns of night game and day game I am dedicating this new journal to documenting opportunities that arise while going about life.

Letting things flow naturally, this follows neither rules nor restrictions, sets objectives or baits with rewards. There’s only the intent to apply-tweak-apply, elicit love, give love, and enjoy when it wants to be expressed and experienced with multiple women at a time.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The stunner at the party

Expecting nothing but a common family get-together for my friend’s anniversary, wonder who this attractive blonde with the big naturals might be. To convey appreciation, intentionally place myself right next to her for the group shot.

My friend’s mother later introduces her as her friend’s daughter: Isn’t she beautiful? "[factually] Absolutely." Looks like late-twenties, is actually in early thirties. Tell myself to move fast. Turns out her father never bothered to get to know her.

Her mother, sixty-something, soon tries to switch to a sexual topic with me. Deflect smoothly, but seems rather unstable character-wise and would later seek revenge for me not being interested.

Though women with problematic father-relationships often turn out being particularly attracted, feel I’m being uninteresting. Despite deep diving, our conversations often fade quickly with no apparent way to start another. Also there’s my friend’s brother with his cocky humor and entertaining remarks that get everybody laughing - or rolling their eyes. Keep thinking that I don’t really fit into this environment, considering my differing lifestyle.

At a short break to the toilet, decide I have to re-initiate somehow. Back inside, resort to a technique that helped before: Tell her what I like - something about the party, about the moment - anything to get into yet another conversation. (Jesse Charger’s hack for when one runs out of things to say)

Then back to deep diving: Ask about how she ended up in her first job (at a sex shop!). Mentions the rather basic education she went through.

Finally a big surprise: Tells me she’s worried I might think low of her for not having much to offer. Reassure that I thoroughly enjoy her company.

Later explains how good she feels around me, for being so genuinely interested and how she’s not at all used to experiencing this. We end up holding hands, or holding her in my arms … for extending periods until it becomes our default.

Tells me that every woman at this party would devour me if I let them. To prove her point she directs herself at the blonde angel to my right, the cocky brothers girlfriend, asking her if she’d do me. Her remark and smile are sure confirmations. I realize that that girl having had her hand slightly touching my butt all along probably hadn’t been as incidental of a touch as I had assumed.

Girl’s mum gets more frustrated and drunk, enters into drama, wants to separate us, reminds the girl of her boyfriend and how much he likes her, that she shouldn’t commit the same errors she had committed herself and the like. She is becoming aggressive. Luckily the entirety of party guests recognizes her as the problem. It’s really just jealously, not true care for her daughter. Tries to tool me with a question. Deflect by saying that I really am not in the position to interfere in anything between her and her daughter. Girl whispers her appreciation for how well I managed that attempt.

As for the boyfriend, she had already told me of his existence. I had asked her plans for the next day and she had to mention him: Well, it’s not that I’m alone … Knew this was nothing to worry about by how long she tried to keep the fact to herself and her tonality when bringing it up.

Mum falls of the bank. People insist on getting her a cab. She insists on not leaving without her daughter. The girl had agreed to spend the night with me, but I finally figured it better to have her accompany her mother. If nothing else, it would prevent collecting justifications for her hate.

Late at night, everybody’s gone. The mother is around the corner, waiting for her ride. I’m here with the girl and we end up kissing. Her lush tongue feels so juicy and she’s not afraid to shove it into my mouth so I can suck on it. She’s a turn-on, head to toes, and it’s not long before I have her boobs exposed, sitting on top of her bra.

Don’t want to fuck her right there. Better to give her time to consider instead of having her wake up with sore feelings of regret. Invite her to visit me another day.

She makes the effort to free an hour and a half, which we spend taking sun and cuddling at the lake.

Again, she probably had come over with different intentions and back at my house she wants to enter inside instead of taking her car to leave right away, but I don’t feel it’s right at this moment either.

Besides reacting to a status of hers, we don’t keep contact, but months later, at Christmas, she would be the only girl sending me warm greetings.

Introspection
  • It was my friends party, and some moment I even pointed out to him how I felt a bit bad for spending so much time with her instead of being talking to him, but I had decided to put myself first more often. Luckily he didn’t seem too bothered anyway.
  • At some point, this will continue.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The stewardess

Just an hour ago, between flights, mentioned to my MLTR how I only ever saw one attractive stewardess on a flight. Now there’s this blonde beauty with grace and kindness attending me, smiling every time she passes. Whenever she squats down to vanish behind her trolley, can only think of the one thing this reminds me of.

Right now, all I want is to create the opportunity for living the fantasy of using the plane’s stall together.

Realize that I can either delay an approach and grow more anxious over the course of time, like I did so often in so many years, or convey my interest right away and be able to relax or even sleep calmly.

In the next interaction, I cannot yet get the words out, but in the one following I am struggling a bit with the tray table. Her now being more involved, address her with the informal form of "you" and ask if she’d be staying longer at our destination. It’s not long. "What do you think of staying in touch afterwards? - After the flight?" [laughs lightly] I have my boyfriend here in the room behind. "He works with you?" He’s a passenger too! "Oh! [laugh slightly embarrassed]" But he didn’t hear it [smiles] "Very good!"

Have to grin the next couple of times she passes. All our remaining interactions are strictly related to services, but the vibe, the mutual smiles, and incidental touches remind of the little secret we now share.

Introspection
  • It seems I had steered towards making things a bigger deal in the past for fear of loosing intensity in case of a positive result. That’s not the way it is. The intensity of positive results stays, even when launching into interaction with indifference.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Bar owners daughter

Devastatingly bad condition. 4 days in a row skipping meals due to depression. Starving. Try to control my shaking while waitress places food on table.

After finishing, notice owner contemplating a decorative detail for the restaurant together with … a blazing blonde bombshell! Perfectly lean body draws even more attention to the huge boobs pushing out like the richest dish presented on a platter.

To allow for her to check me out, I focus at looking away in various other directions.

Just like before with stewardess, not going into a spiral of accumulating anxiousness. Know that I am going to talk to her, know that the best time is today, and as soon as possible. Know that I don’t look all too healthy, but I also know that she can decide to like me regardless. Will go over and talk normally to create the opportunity to get together - for both of us, her and me. That’s all I can do, all I will do.

Still I’m waiting for a better constellation. Currently she’s involved, telling a waitress about her travels, while the other is blocking the way and the waiter might actually be her boyfriend. Not doing much besides sitting with my beer, looking out the window has me feel a bit uneasy. Assume postures that help present myself for the chase-frame of her noticing me first, but these particular dinner chairs aren’t very apt for that. Might appear rather clumsy.

To occupy myself, type probable paths for my upcoming conversation into phone:
  • Not interested? => "These days have been a bit complicated for me, so I understand that I appear exhausted. I’ll leave you this [handing card]. In case you happen to change your opinion, send me a 'Hello' [smile]"
  • Boyfriend? => Be understanding, greet him if present, ask her name anyway. Politely eject.
  • Single? => Offer going for a walk and find out her schedule.

Make myself aware that she might leave for any reason any time. Finally, a new customer takes a seat, thus pulling the waitress out of the conversation. The blonde seems to be in charge of payments, great! Walk over:

Hii! "Hi! One pays with you?" Yes. "Your business partner … colleague … had told me that …" [sparkles] Mi mum! "[appreciatively] Your mum!?" Yes! "Ah! She told me that she would charge at rate "

We get into billing. Handles computer.

"I love your … appearance." Yes? "By chance, are you single?" Yes! "Yes, you’re single?" [smiling] Whyyy?

Tell her that I’d like to get to know her. Yes! … We can go for coffee!, she offers.

Starts screening my origins, reason for being here. Ask her name. Asks mine.

She back into billing, ask: "What’s the best way of getting in touch with you?"

Offers her WhatsApp. I shake heavily while typing he name. Nervous. As short cut put her first letter in lower case, though I don’t how that looks. Finally resort to handing her the phone to type the number herself.

Collecting my things from the counter, she tells me to wait for some miner change she still owes me and declined to just keep.

Meanwhile ask her about the business. Responds excitedly. Tell her why I found it so inviting to enter.

Asks my name again. Wants to know how to pronounce it. Asks my age (uff). Say I have quite a few years … "but I’ll tell you once … … at our second date [smile]!"

Check her schedule. Gives me four days from now as earliest possible but write me and we’ll arrange!

She would respond well to my messages, so I'd drop by the next day. We would chat vividly for twenty minutes at the end of which she'd again ask my age. Revealing it would turn out to mark our end.

Introspection
  • Maybe her mom had invited her outside so she could get a glimpse of me. That would be hot.
  • Throughout life I stared a lot at girls, sizing them up or hoping for eye contact. Nowadays I know that this makes them uncomfortable. More importantly, it robs interested girls of the opportunity to get a picture of me in turn.
  • If the game of pandemics brought any good, it’s that sprezzatura comes naturally now. I have learnt that people’s opinion is built on delusion, henceforth worthless. Bad times create tough guys.
  • Total we talked five minutes. I may have given away a bit too much when she was screening, but maybe it allows her to trust a bit more. Anyway, in the end she was talking excitedly about the business endeavor.
  • I intend to yet be cooler when deflecting the age question.
  • Her beauty, the air of excited positivity and this cute way she tends to accentuate and stretch the ending of some words cause me fuzzy feelings.
  • Another beautiful thing down the drain due to age.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Two alone at the restaurant

Seated at her 8, facing her: oriental features, good body, in her 30’s.

After checking her out for a while, realize that logistics aren’t going to improve any further, arrange the chair to my left to make it easier to get past "later, when I decide to go over". Reconsider that "well, now I already arranged that chair, I might as well go now". Get up. Notice I shake as I open in the local language:

"Hi, I thought you were attractive. Would you like to join me at the table while we wait for our dishes?" She doesn’t speak the language. I repeat in English and she says "Yeah, I guess I can join you" as she gets up with smiling beautifully.

She turns out to be mentally ill. Dismisses facts as mere constructs, refers to her partner as "they", worse, seems totally unable to relate to display of care for others. A contradiction to her quest for sustainability as a "climate change consultant"?

Ends up denying my invitation to continue at another bar. I am partially relieved. Who knows what I’d have gotten my dick into there.

Introspection
  • Fuck, this world is fucked up. Briefly doubt my idea of being more open to varying types of women, but I didn’t loose much there.
  • Regardless, it’s another argument towards my usual type of very young girls. That cute teen I saw earlier probably doesn’t suffer such distortions.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Big naturals riding

Mentioned her before:

Super-hot girl texts me. Find she just broke up after five years. Is as interested in me as I’m in her, but too far away. Now I’m even hornier and have to adhere to the rules …

At noon a top girl sends me a gif of her huge boobs on the bed, sending a kiss with her lips. It’s early morning in her time zone.
Some teasing back and forth .. and half an hour after I had already wished her a nice day she sends another message:

"Too bad I couldn’t take the phone into the shower or I’d have had you there with me. Can only say I had an excellent time ;)"

I should be so proud. I do enjoy it, but it’s not pushing my mood the way I think it should. And this is a girl I’ve been wanting for five years. (She just broke up.)

Six years ago I had used a GirlsChase-opener to hit on her at the café she was working at. I was nervous as fuck. She hadn’t reacted to my request for exchanging contacts, but then, next to the bill, I found her number written on a card.

Her beauty had earned her a special tag in my contacts that I attach only to girls who turn me totally crazy (currently only five girls in my contacts carry it) and I had to force myself not to text in a needy manner. That was hard, given that I was about to leave the city the next day and she seemed to be stalling.

Only after two weeks I returned for two more nights. We then managed to get a drink at a bar, even make out, but she wouldn’t join me to the hotel room. I didn’t understand why and that was pretty much it. Very rarely I’d ping her over the next couple of years.

Unexpectedly, now I just ended up in her city again.

It’s clear from our texts that she wants me. Think about inviting her over, skipping the greeting and jumping into a heavy make-out right at the door, then transition to sex - for excitement’s sake - but this day she’s self-cautious. She hadn’t expected the invitation and doesn’t feel beautiful enough. The next day I am not as horny, so I decide to have her pick me up to head out to a bar first.

Vibe is like between old friends. Our blonde waitress carries the sexiest hips. Take the opportunity to get my frame across: "Her hips are so sexy … shall we take her home?"

Walking back to the apartment, she cannot resist anymore. Looks up to me and we make out while waiting for the lights to turn. Upstairs, push her against the kitchen table. Her body is tight from regular gym visits - a bit too tight for my taste - she’s beautiful though, and one of the most caring girls I’ve ever met.

bph17.jpg
http://ix.io/4loD.jpg

For some reason I’m not turned on too much. Her insisting on using a condom, plus a slight scent from her pussy don’t help much either.

Give her a good time using my fingers and fuck her half-soft. Either she’s exceptionally good at faking or she’s actually enjoying it regardless.

Her plan was to leave afterwards, but stroking her head gently she falls asleep in my arms.

In the morning we would try again, with similar results. Again, seems so happy riding me, with a smile, holding her arms together to push her big naturals forward even more. We go for breakfast and she grabs my hand as we walk the streets. That’s a bit much for me, but it’s okay for now.

In the evening I’d write to make her feel good about our encounter and then respond only a couple of days later in order to chip away a bit of the potential boyfriend-frame she might be working to establish.

Introspection
  • Asking her now why she wouldn’t join me on our first date she didn’t answer in a way that would make much sense. I figure she wasn’t really separated from her boyfriend at that moment. It might have been a moment of pause in her relationship or maybe not even that.
  • Her stalling might have been for the same reason. My messages would show without the tick that indicates reception. She had put out some excuses about having to switch cell phones that day and that she couldn’t make it to a date. It’s funny how, back than, I thought this was about me and now I understand that it was probably her being torn, trying to sabotage herself into avoiding a meet that would just confuse her more.
  • What is that scent? I’ve noticed it with several other girls. It’s not totally disgusting, but somehow causes a "constricting" sensation up at the base of the nasal cavities.
  • On a horny day, I might give this yet another try. I might also return for that waitress 😈

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Statement against beauty

Waitress at entrance of rather empty bar/restaurant stares. Drop question about food to the second one. Say I’ll consider. At next corner decide "Fuck it". Return to get better idea of the first one. Punky style: Entire body tattooed and peculiar haircut, both aspects seemingly expressing: "I didn’t choose either to look better, but to state that I won’t look any better any way." I’m strangely intrigued.

Seat myself where she’d naturally be the one attending me. Instantly hooks. Tell her I’d love her hair style. Thanks. Asks questions. Rain has me switch to a table inside.

Cannot really see myself fucking her, but then again it might be a very different and new experience. Keep a good conversation and decide to number close. Keep everything easy-going. Leaving, drop a "Thank you" for her and give a "Have a good night" to her colleague.

The next day I wouldn’t feel like getting in touch. Bad mood.

Would instead seed idea of another date with the ten . We had fucked again last week. Was already much better than the first time around. Had worn a tight dress, a collar with a bell, kitten-style. When I placed her on the bed, legs over my shoulders, it turned me on how she was still wearing her boots as she looked at me with that tense face of disbelief that simultaneously expressed a desperate need for a dick to throb her deeply.

Introspection
  • Having learnt from the recent mistake in night mission sortie thirteen, I made sure to go for the number and decide on its use later.
  • My expectations are still through-the-roof and extremely specific. I want a super-slim girl below 20, just like always, but I’m now hardly even slightly excited by other girls any more, even when they’re still very attractive.
  • Maybe it’s this strange mix: I fuck this top-tier 30yo, feel genuinely good about not tempting that other taken beautiful 30yo, but then subjectively more important things like that with the blonde 10 go very wrong and leave me disappointed. Then there are those that I could easily bang, but feel "too good" for. It’s all kind of messy. Have I burnt myself out with all those options that are not what I really need?
  • Maybe similarily experienced men can relate. Have you found yourself at such a stage at some point? I’m not familiar with the stories and levels of other users, so forgive me for pinging you for this one, @Chase

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Railer,

Girls you’re too good for?

Sure, that was my beginning mindset entering seduction. Back when I had no success at all with seduction only the top girls were best for me. Probably thanks to having the whole cheerleading squad after me in junior high and all the popular pretty girls chasing me in high school.

Depends on what your goals are. You’re not going to get amazing just waiting around for unicorns. So you set your ego aside and start taking more different kinds of girls:

Then after a while you make the transition to actually being able to enjoy all kinds of girls, including those who aren’t 10/10 knockouts but just your regular average cute chicks:

At that point you just enjoy women as women, and are not thinking about most of them as anything other than individual women you are connecting with for a night. You still avoid any girls who trigger your, “Eh, no, no way,” triggers, and if you start thinking about keeping the girl around past one night she gets the whole same stringent screening treatment.

But otherwise the whole “I’m too good for her” thing gets set to the side, at least for hookups.

For LTRs, yeah, you are still too good for 99.3% of the women you meet. But that’s okay, because you’re still meeting those girls you really, really dig some of the time.

Also, WRT to the bar owner's daughter asking your age and that being the end of it:

If she asks you how old you are, tell her to guess. Whatever age she picks, tell her she's close, then go a year over.

Or, you can ask her first, and go a year younger or older than her age.

In your case that would be "older", not younger.

But yeah, young girl I assume? If e.g., she's in college, she's surrounded by people 18-22 max all year long, anyone who is even 23 years old seems ANCIENT and SO MATURE by comparison... if you're much older than that, holy heck, you're like an alien... That changes pretty quick once she's out of school but young girls are pretty weird about age.

Just let your age be whatever she wants it to be.

If you propose marriage to her somewhere later down the line you can let your true age slip then :cool:

Chase

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
young girl I assume?

Never asked her age, but yes, probably somewhere 20+/-2.

There’s this strong inner resistance to lying, so I’m struggling hard with such tactics.

Age-gap for some is a serious issue, socially - they fear being judged for being attracted to a guy like me.

Realizing this, the idea arose to start addressing it instead of fumbling around.

In particular, with that girl, I wrote a longer message to re-connect, suggesting to pass by to say hi when shopping at the store next to her restaurant. Then I added a short one immediately after, roughly: "Or is the age difference a problem for you?" Since she had already switched to leaving my messages at "marked-read" the week before, this had low chances. She left it at "read" too.

However, in the future I intend to try "Is that a problem for you?" or similar to create the opportunity to actually address the underlying issue.
(Note that I’m not looking at age as shit-test here.)

I chose badly by using the expression "too good for". I experience people as rather similar to one another (not all-too unique) and then I ask myself: Why repeat what I already had before, many times over, if not for something that really stands out about about a girl?

That may be some aspect of hear appearance, or something special about her character. Or it might be the potential for a threesome, as was the initial driver with the two «easier» ones.

(For context, I’d like you to see the girls in question. I feel my message might have gotten misinterpreted. Do Tor links work for you?)

In any case, the "Natural Mindset"-article is helpful here, thank you.

Would you take any "good enough" girl home when she wants it and your time permits?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Never asked her age, but yes, probably somewhere 20+/-2.

There’s this strong inner resistance to lying, so I’m struggling hard with such tactics.

Age-gap for some is a serious issue, socially - they fear being judged for being attracted to a guy like me.

Realizing this, the idea arose to start addressing it instead of fumbling around.

You know what they say: “It’s not lying; it’s flirting” ;)

Anyway, the other way to handle it is the way a buddy of mine always does it:

He gets age right out in front and asks the girl her age first, then just makes her qualify herself hard:

HIM: [a little amused, a little skeptical] How old are you?​
HER: I’m 20.​
HIM: [laughing] Oh my God… you’re a baby!​
HER: No I’m not! How old are you?​
HIM: [still laughing] I’m 35.​
HER: That’s not that old!​
HIM: Are you kidding me? I’d have to teach you… well, like everything!​
HER: I’m actually very mature for my age!​

Etc.

Then instead of her asking and disqualifying you, you ask and disqualify her, and she has to qualify herself or face getting rejected.

In particular, with that girl, I wrote a longer message to re-connect, suggesting to pass by to say hi when shopping at the store next to her restaurant. Then I added a short one immediately after, roughly: "Or is the age difference a problem for you?" Since she had already switched to leaving my messages at "marked-read" the week before, this had low chances. She left it at "read" too.

Gotta be careful cementing emotions, man.

If she really has problems, let her be the one to raise them. No need to pile on & reinforce them.

Anyway, this one sounds like it died in person, so it is unlikely to resurrect over text no matter what the message.

However, in the future I intend to try "Is that a problem for you?" or similar to create the opportunity to actually address the underlying issue.
(Note that I’m not looking at age as shit-test here.)

If you ask a woman if something is a problem for her, you are going to get a whole lot of "yes."

You're basically pacing and leading her into agreeing it is.

Things that are not problems become problems.

Things that were small problems become larger ones.

I chose badly by using the expression "too good for". I experience people as rather similar to one another (not all-too unique) and then I ask myself: Why repeat what I already had before, many times over, if not for something that really stands out about about a girl?

That may be some aspect of hear appearance, or something special about her character. Or it might be the potential for a threesome, as was the initial driver with the two «easier» ones.

(For context, I’d like you to see the girls in question. I feel my message might have gotten misinterpreted. Do Tor links work for you?)

In any case, the "Natural Mindset"-article is helpful here, thank you.

Would you take any "good enough" girl home when she wants it and your time permits?

I took a look but it's a password-protected zip file.

Honestly I am a little wary of opening zip files off Tor... :sneaky:

Anyway, it's all down to your goals, man.

If I'm out to build momentum or just pick up girls for fun, sure, if she's cute enough to lay, and she's not making it overly difficult, I'll take her.

Pretty much everything you want to do with girls runs on momentum though:

1. Trying to lock in a new great LTR? Get your momentum up, you'll find her easily enough then

2. Want to get a threesome going? Build momentum, keep your feelers out, you'll fall into it sooner or later

3. Developing your skill set? Pushing the boundaries of what you can do? Get momentum up

If you get to the point where you've got so much choice then you can start to be pickier about what girls you take.

Then you are still taking "good enough" girls, it's just that your "good enough" now has a lower minimum bar than it used to.

Part of the issue is it seems like you aren't making many approaches, so each approach you do make is a more momentous event.

Start approaching more, like 4 per day for a month, and this mentality will tend to sort itself out pretty naturally (a lot of those shakes/nervousness will leave you too. You'll also field-test stuff like "Is that a problem for you?" much faster and discard it much sooner if it isn't working after N attempts):

Chase

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Great suggestions. All of them. I’ll take the time to test and report back.

Not sure if certain systems still happily execute any malware crossing their cursor :D, but if you still have the file, the password’s Chase2023.

If she really has problems, let her be the one to raise them.

She had brought it up in the day I approached. I was able to defer. Texting she’d use smileys right off the bat and add cute gifs. Then in the second encounter, after a 20-minutes of conversation, she insisted and I, reasoning "well we get along so well and we just had such a great chat …", let it out. So at least I know now that this way it’s not working at all hehe.

The experience reminded me of a message another (of the same country) once sent. I dug it up, as a girl being that honest and open about her actual worries after the first encounter is extremely rare. I pretty much never got anything of similarly workable quality:

Code:
Hi hahahaha no problem ... anyway I also
didn't write, because I was thinking
and truth is that you're really cool and
exceptionally handsome, but you're much
older than me and here in «region» it's
seen really badly when an older guy
dates someone younger. Understand? I
loved getting to know you and you made a
great impression, but well this is so
that you know why I feel a bit
uncomfortable.

She would point out: don’t know if you knew, but I’m 19, that’s 16 years of difference and I think it’s a lot, then send a good bye and kiss and block me.

I had met this girl two nights before at a club where my friend was DJ’ing. The next day at lunch with his siblings and parents he’d tell everyone how the entire club had been all-over me. He couldn’t explain it, but he knew he had never seen anything like it.

Though I am proud of that outing, this is not to showboat, but to outline the struggle that, at least I, haven't been able to consistently overcome, even with the sharpest of games. For that girl I was basically a superhero, an attainable one, and she ejected regardless.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Location reset

Customs held me up for an hour of inspection. I finally passed - my illegal goods still in the bag. Stressed out and irritated, estimate I’ll need the entire day to recover.

Had decided to leave the city - and with it, the country - two days ago. Now on deck notice girl taking off her sweater some seven steps out - beautifully slim waistline, stretched, with her arms up even more so. Think how tough a’guy I’d be if I rolled right back to chatting up girls right after my emotional state had gotten this wound-up. Know I won’t. Regardless, my glace is drawn back to her over and over again.

Seeking cover from wind, step behind corner. In one moment she suddenly comes around, stops right in front of me and looks past, down the (rather uninteresting) passageway as if she were looking for something. First, don’t give it much thought. Then realize "I do this! … when I want to get a closer look at a girl."

Stand there for an hour, staring at the water, still in my mental bubble. Then move inside. Shorter guy smiles at me with upbeat attitude. Seems to find me attractive. Some positivity is welcome, but have to break eye contact (to the side) to not elicit any opener hehe.

Chase’s recommendation of chatting up four girls per day comes to mind. Study the women around. Yes, I’d actually be able to find four that I’d fancy enough for sex. Even though I find them beautiful, logically, none causes any emotional urge to actually want to get to know her.

Shortly before arrival notice a taller one, low-cut white cowgirl-boots with some bling, long slim legs leading up to a black hotpant, white top, some pretty tattoos on the arms, short black hair, enlarged lips, maybe some other face-mods - not sure. Displays aspects of a girl that gets invited to all the fancy spots around the world. My interest-level is the same as with the others I had mentally counted. Throw her a smile. Decide to chat her up in an indifferent manner, taking my time and without statement-of-interest. Curious to test where that would go. Make sure to end up in front of her in the line, wait for a moment she’s not distracted, turn:

"You have a pretty style"
Thanks
"The haircut is new?"
Yes, pretty recent.
"Recent? How recent?"
I have it only for a short time
"Short time? And before? Much longer [pointing at my own waistline]?"

Seems hesitant about the interaction. Give her some space by walking a few steps ahead, then fall back to re-open. Rinse. Repeat. Third time over she opens up. Conversation becomes natural and positive.

Knowing that officials are likely to hold me up again, get her number "in case we get separated in this mess [of people]". Yes, sure! Punches it into my phone.

End up on the connecting bus ride together. Get along great. Deep dive a lot. Yes, she’s the type I had assumed. Cannot get myself aroused though, even by thinking sexually or touching her naked legs every once in a while. Conversation is very involved and fun for an hour, but with so much time sitting next to each other, the vibe is dying. When I re-initiate conversation after an hour of silence she reacts in a discarding way, as if annoyed. Even as the bus halts and I just tell her that this would be her stop, she ignores me. The driver yells the name of the spot. I tell her again. Are you sure?, she asks. I point to the sign outside. She jumps up. Non-chalantly wish her a nice beginning of her vacations. Says we’ll be in touch and shakes my hand, business-style.

At night, though already sensing that there would not be any response, I would send an ice-breaker regardless.

Introspection
  • I hadn’t noticed that first girl ever looking at me. Will be more open to the opportunities girls create seemingly out of nowhere. A "Hi, how’re you doing?" should be all it takes to establish attainability.
  • When I recently read the idea of chatting up four girls a day I thought "That would be kind of dishonest, given I’m not interested in that many - unless I go out specifically for gaming like in my other reports." Then I realized there’s no reason not to be collecting contacts from all girls I fancy as I go about my days. It’s just offering them spending some quality time and I’m not promising anything.
  • I feel identified by the "Natural Mindset"-article where it states "You’ll probably have a wind-down period where your old mental programming is still telling you to go for girls who aren’t your ideal and maybe you’ll feel a little bad if you don’t." It’s like I’m somewhere towards a stage where I’m stopping feeling bad about this.
  • What really boggles my mind: How can Chase know both of these mutually-exclusive variants described as if they were both from personal experience? xD I guess it’s because experience unfolds in waves and thus phases of hedonism keep taking turns with more focussed approaches to life.
  • When the girl on the bus fell asleep, with her head forward, I did feel attracted when looking at her exposed neck. Will keep that in mind for others to come.
  • What actually happened there to cause that crash and burn? As a male I would think "Well, we’re just pausing the interaction. Then we continue and pick up exactly where we left off." But to women this is probably not a video game. I struggle with the thought of this potentially being a form of auto-rejection, but I do not yet completely discard the idea. I guess not going forward equals going backwards. From that perspective I went from attractive and interesting to friendly acquaintance to annoyance, in her eyes, anyway.
  • What could I do to avoid this? At any point I could have said "I’m going to nap and read, so I’ll try to find two free seats there in the back - and you can have our two. But I very much enjoyed our chat and hope to be in touch soon once we’re both well rested!"

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Beauty

Early afternoon, the day of arrival, the waitress at lunch isn’t anything like that girl from the bus ride. She’s not produced at all, seems very shy. Barely managed to ask if I’d like to include a service charge. She seems interested though, and I notice that her submissiveness turns me on.

At night, seat myself right outside another restaurant for dinner. See mostly families. Suddenly some magic: Two girls. Lack the words to describe them physically. Their smiles transmit carefree joy, the styles they wear are flawlessly combined, they carry themselves in a balance of cool and elegant - with just the right amount of slack in the hips. They are all-in-all an appearance. By their style they must be upper-class, from the country I just crossed from.

Notice thoughts of not ever being able to approach these girls, or similar ones. Cannot get a strong grip on any particular reason as to why. Age? Probably. There’s the lingering idea that nothing I could say would be interesting to them, as if neither could relate to the other’s world. Also find myself thinking that these girls could only be approached through social circle. I’m being irrational.

After asking a friend if he know any matching the description and trying my luck on Instagram I let it go.

Life is quick to throw another opportunity to grow:

The next night some friends from said country show up to meet for drinks before going out - a girl of similar type in tow! (Speaking of social circle, eh?)

Throughout the night she seems at least marginally on the fence about me. She’s quick to point out that the guy with her is her brother. We have some moments of touch, but with us being five guys and her as the only girl I struggle to progress anything. She also seems curious about one of the other guys, whose style appearance, to me, is actually a bit clumsy. She had just turned 20 and all in all I get a feeling of her not being sure what she wants in and from a guy.

Later at the club I sometimes take her hands for some dance moves. Then, just as I find myself lost in my mind, thinking "she’s not too into this", I feel somebody touching me shoulder. She’s pulling herself closer to tell me she’ll be off to the bathroom.

At her return I get her to excitedly tell me about her district in order to transition to a number-close: "Do you enjoy going for walks?" Yes, I love walks! "Well, how about we go for one when I visit your city and you show me those beautiful streets you were telling me about?"

Also, a bit later, as a statement-of-interest I intentionally create a bit of embarrassment by asking her height (41 cm/1’4” shorter than me), then follow up immediately: "I like that!"

Know she’ll leave the next day and find pulling her tonight unlikely. Take my shot with the much less classy, but tiny, slim and attractive girl (Night Mission Debriefing, Sortie Fourteen). At worst the girl I fancy so much wouldn’t care. At best it could cause her to realize some feelings about me.

Throughout the next day, I’d keep a capture of her profile pic open while feeling some strong sensation of care … whole-heartedly wishing that her life brings only the very best of things. In the afternoon I send an icebreaker and I’m not even bothered for not receiving an answer for hours.

Shortly before midnight she’d respond:

Code:
Hiii

Yes really nice having gotten to know each other

«referencing my message wishing a great day and good trip» Thanks how lovely

Introspection
  • So besides "slim waistlines" and "necks" I’ll remember "submissive" as an item on my personal attraction-favorites :) Will visit the waitress again. Generally will keep remembering to get details as soon as I’m at least a bit on the fence about a girl. Like I did with the punky one.
  • Great to see some girls that do pique my interest! I remember once dreaming of knowing such a girl, waking up thinking "Why did I not stay in touch?? - I have to re-connect!", only to realize a little later that I didn’t actually know any such girl xD
  • Will keep in mind that there are even better ones out there and there’s still no reason to feel particularity intimidated by any particular one.
  • If such girls happen to actually be available only through social circle, I have means of getting into it.
  • Thinking how I could have isolated her at least for a couple of minutes, I realize that I can invite her to draw on my board. All girls enjoyed that so far and she had already asked about the current drawing there.
  • After a push-pull / SOI I will focus on continuing the conversation. I could say anything that keeps the conversation going, ideally transition to some deep dive about her dreams for life.
  • These quotes from the GC-article on mixed signals seems to apply: "This is most likely to happen when you’re still newer and less experienced, and she is as well." "She thought you liked her, then thought you didn’t." It’s easily explained by me in the moment not finding opportunities to "Move faster!"
  • Actually in one moment all our friends are dispersed and she comes up to me asking for one of the girls. I didn’t realize this as a chance to do anything. Again, I will keep myself aware of following my process.
  • And man, will I keep pushing forward. She absolutely has to has to know that I want her.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Friday Night Creative Writing

Bored, I close my phone’s Tor: "What a waste looking at all those girls showing off their privates."

I wonder how much Vodka - in relation to juice - I had downed by now and look at the remains of the spliff. If the two wouldn’t cause me anything else, at least they’d make me sleepy so I can go to bed early.

For the sake of compulsion I refresh Instagram.

Hii! I keep wondering if your name is »Railer« or how do I call you?

The girl who went for my Insta is back on initiative.

Actually, it’s her chance tonight. She could come to my place, find me in beach shorts, unshowered, with the scent of a man ready to go. Lightly intoxicated and (not even remotely) stoned.

If she’d head for the seduction, I’d comply … if it were for the sake of rebellion against saintly ideas, against my tests of new strategies … or simply for having something to journal about the next morning.

"It’s this name, yes, exactly like that". Thirty minutes later I "like" her question. Another ten after, I add "And now what? 😉😉"

Give a little … If we’re already at it - bombing our chances with dream girls just for testing - why not see how little I can do and still have this one up in my room.

Of course the experiment is stupid and I’m hellbinding myself with it - the only intel I will gather is: Does this particular woman have a particular level of self-worth in a particular relation to desire for my sex. Not reproducible. Not repeatable. But I’ll go for it anyway.

Sadly it’s nothing but an act of rebellion against the many church-inspired articles I have consumed during these past days.

By the way: I wrote up to here in the moment - while waiting for her response! Now I decided to give her another 30 minutes before I go to pass out.

Instead of this, I wish I could write a story about the girl from the stage - she was being lovely, but then said one single thing that sounded inconsistent and I, due some rare train of thoughts - suddenly felt the urge to call her out on it.

And then we guys complain when a girl ejects after one mundane mistake in our wording, right?

Am I really training myself out of neediness into self-respect by consciously withdrawing from the hottest opportunities?

I pour another glass: Who had I been kidding? I had been adding too little and then complained about the drinks being weak.

Time’s up.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Interlude

No sign yet. It’s clear: Today’s date is going to flake. Head out to enjoy the afternoon at the sea instead. Would later receive her excuse. For me, what counts is that she broke her word. Feel disgust.

Will visit the waitress again.

Upon return, notice that waitress arranging some signs at the door. Say "Hi". Oh, hi. How are you doing? After chatting for a minute, I tell her: "I found you really cute the other day." Oh, thank you! Add a short reasoning then go for the close: "Are you single?" Yes, but I’m not looking. Friendship only. Offer to join up going to the sea together. Then memorize her number.

The rest of the afternoon is free. Time for some updates:

This time would abstain from sending an ice-breaker. Don’t feel like rewarding her final non-compliance and thereby lower my value.

Interestingly, on Tuesday this girl I had met on Saturday follows me on IG. I don’t react. The day later she’d switch her profile from private to public. Another day later I’d follow her back, just to "give her a little bit" and to preempt any awkwardness in case we bump into each other again.

and now a girl asking my IG

Speaking of IG, this girl had texted me. She wasn’t my type, but I thought she deserved my time, so I told her she’s welcome to let me know when she will be close to my side of town. Friday evening she writes again, out of the blue. My last journal entry comes into being as I try counter the boredom during the hour without response. At the end I decide to go to bed and remove the "now what?" message - maybe so before she even saw it. She would later "like" the earlier message that I had left intact.

I’d keep a capture of her profile pic open while feeling some strong sensation of care

Remember this one. Had really affected me. When I meet with my friend on a following day, he points out that he had stayed up at the beach until 10 in the morning after our night out. With her. I feel a sting of jealousy piercing right through my chest. Wow! I don’t remember having felt this in at least a decade.

It turns out that my friend had dated her during his two weeks of vacation here. Says that he wanted his space, found her being too clingy and so actually only on some of the days things happened between them. At one point she would even ask his brother to tell him to be more responsive, because she liked him so much. He points this out as proof of her being crazy.

A day or two later I’m already fine with the things being as they are, internally smirking to how little my friend valued this girl that I found so great … and how much she valued the guy who wasn’t interested enough in her.

Introspection
  • Some tell me to take these things more lightly and, yes, my highest quality lay came after putting my pride away for days and days, getting back in touch even when she would just ignore my messages. But being unresponsive is one thing - not adhering to ones own word another. I think I will try again with some who fall into the first category.
  • Friendship with a kind girl would actually be very welcome. I will see to frame any upcoming conversation in that manner.
  • Was surprised the girl would follow me after almost three days of delay. Maybe she’s just interested in collecting followers or relationships that might pose advantageous financially at some point. Anyway, she had her chance that night and another now. Will unfollow in a couple of weeks.
  • If the girl who wrote me gets in touch again, I will keep being positive and ask something encouraging like: "Why don’t you get in touch more often?"
  • I appreciate that the feeling of jealousy is still available somewhere within me. It’s ugly in and on itself, but I like how it indicates that there’s still a potential of significance to be found in certain relationships.
  • I’m completely foreign to IG games and have zero interest in mastering them. As stated in the recent Night Mission Debriefing, will focus on instant dates or numbers, as before.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Habits and Negativity

Open: "You’re the girl I find most attractive in this place tonight. By far." - she totally lightens up.

The night of Sortie Seventeen actually started with that girl getting in touch and inviting me to drop by at the bar she was at with her friend. We connected quickly, even held hands for a while. Then I withdrew so they could have their girl’s night out. I had found the interaction exceptional and valuable for it being just two people getting to know each other. It set the girl apart from the dull nightstalkers and their useless games.

Just a few days earlier I had noticed how sleeping even just a bit in the afternoon I would wake up another person, in bad mood and suddenly not caring anymore about something that had been important to me two hours earlier.

In an earlier example I had gone to take a nap right after writing the following, then woke up finding myself not being interested in working any of the two girls anymore:

I’m in touch with that Brazilian on a daily - looking to have her as a wing for approaching the waitress. Then she’ll realize how horny she’s for me herself. Then I’ll get both. At least that’s the plan 😈

Suspecting testosterone being a factor, I dug up my own notes from the archive, read a matching GC article and looked for a way to start my days with a cold shower.

The coldest setting still felt like something around room temperature. Ice cubes in a towel didn’t melt fast enough and would drop quickly if applied directly. This is what I ended up instead:

Taking two bottles of tab water from the fridge with me to the shower, I first wet my body as usual.

Then I place a small wet towel on my chest and slowly pour the first bottle over, distributing the water as evenly as possible on the front of my body.

Then I put the towel on my back and repeat with the second bottle, distributing the cool water on the back of my body.

I aim to empty each bottle in the course of about 45 seconds.

In the end I squeeze the now cold towel on my face, sides of my head, the neck or wherever else I feel I can use some more cooling.

After the shower I look to do a minimal work-out. For the time being that would be the Five Tibetan Rites, sometimes followed by a super-slow set (e.g. push-ups 4 seconds down, hold for 2, 4 seconds up, until exhaustion, one round only).

Nutrition I’m always looking to improve anyways, with one important thing recently added as a new rule.

And finally getting sun every day made it an item on my Don’t Break The Chain list of a total of four.

As for the mental part, anyone ever having looked into ways to cope with depression will have encountered the suggestion: "Focus on the positive."

For years I often went to recall ten positive things of the day when going to bed. Effectively, for me, this just reinforces the idea that I have to lower my standards down to minuscule details in order to be able to come up with ten things. It’s not a bad thing as such, but also no solution either.

After tinkering, one improvement I figured out recently was to not list ten things, but rather look for the one best thing of the day instead.

This has me top each thought with a better one until I can say I found the definitive winner.

It’s much more involving and, during the day, I find myself evaluating incidents, realizing that this or that might get recorded as my best thing that day.

It reinforces an actual focus on the positive.

One of those nights though I found myself listing all the things I hate. I evaluated each item for truth, ensuring it’s not based on any logical fallacy and noticed how each one added caused me to relax more until I fell asleep rather peacefully. I couldn’t remember the list now if you asked - it seems the process allowed me to let go.

Yet another thing I realized: Whatever I looked at, whatever I thought of, I would just see the bad of it. Looking at my box of contraband, I remembered how stressful the situation was at customs. Then I’d pass a wall next to the beach where I had once fingered a hot girl in plain daylight, and I’d focus on "this being long gone", something I probably wouldn’t be able to repeat anytime soon.

I noticed I had clearly trained myself to access unhelpful information, so I decided to override the process:

When a memory is recalled into my mind by something related, I replace the one negative association with two positives.

At customs I not only made it through, I also caused them to like their useless job a little less, left a good impression regardless and even managed to chat up a girl afterwards, despite feeling down and exhausted.

Regarding the experience on the beach I’d switch to remember a picture I took of her biting my dick and recall the fun encounters I had with that girl, enjoying our time together.

All these things were important to getting on track for more mental balance and set me up for the "threesome" that ensued that very night, the second in my life, if one wanted to count it as such.

Last edited:

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Habits and Negativity

The night of Sortie Seventeen actually started with that girl getting in touch and inviting me to drop by at the bar she was at with her friend. We connected quickly, even held hands for a while. Then I withdrew so they could have their girl’s night out. I had found the interaction exceptional and valuable for it being just two people getting to know each other. It set the girl apart from the dull nightstalkers and their useless games.

Just a few days earlier I had noticed how sleeping even just a bit in the afternoon I would wake up another person, in bad mood and suddenly not caring anymore about something that had been important to me two hours earlier.

In an earlier example I had gone to take a nap right after writing the following, then woke up finding myself not being uninterested in working any of the two girls anymore:

Suspecting testosterone being a factor, I dug up my own notes from the archive, read a matching GC article and looked for a way to start my days with a cold shower.

The coldest setting still felt like something around room temperature. Ice cubes in a towel didn’t melt fast enough and would drop quickly if applied directly. This is what I ended up instead:

Taking two bottles of tab water from the fridge with me to the shower, I first wet my body as usual.

Then I place a small wet towel on my chest and slowly pour the first bottle over, distributing the water as evenly as possible on the front of my body.

Then I put the towel on my back and repeat with the second bottle, distributing the cool water on the back of my body.

I aim to empty each bottle in the course of about 45 seconds.

In the end I squeeze the now cold towel on my face, sides of my head, the neck or wherever else I feel I can use some more cooling.

After the shower I look to do a minimal work-out. For the time being that would be the Five Tibetan Rites, sometimes followed by a super-slow set (e.g. push-ups 4 seconds down, hold for 2, 4 seconds up, until exhaustion, one round only).

Nutrition is a thing I’m always looking to improve anyways, with one important thing recently added as a new rule.

And finally getting sun every day made it as an item on my Don’t Break The Chain list of a total of four.

As for the mental part, anyone ever having looked into ways to cope with depression will have encountered the suggestion: "Focus on the positive."

For years I often went to recall ten positive things of the day when going to bed. Effectively, for me, this just reinforces the idea that I have to lower my standards down to minuscule details in order to be able to come up with ten things. It’s not a bad thing as that, but also no solution either.

After tinkering, one improvement I figured out recently was to not list ten things, but rather look for the one best thing of the day instead.

This has me top each thought with a better one until I can say I found the definitive winner.

It’s much more involving and, during the day, I find myself evaluating incidents, realizing that this or that might get recorded as my best thing that day.

It reinforces an actual focus on the positive.

One of those nights though I found myself listing all the things I hate. I evaluated each item for truth, ensuring it’s not based on any logical fallacy and noticed how each one added caused me to relax more until I fell asleep rather peacefully. I couldn’t remember the list now if you asked - it seems the process allowed me to let go.

Yet another thing I realized: Whatever I looked at, whatever I thought of, I would just see the bad of it. Looking at my box of contraband, I remembered how stressful the situation was at customs. Then I’d pass a wall next to the beach where I had once fingered a hot girl in plain daylight, and I’d focus on "this being long gone", something I probably wouldn’t be able to repeat anytime soon.

I noticed I had clearly trained myself to access unhelpful information, so I decided to override the process:

When a memory is recalled into my mind by something related, I replace the one negative association with two positives.

At customs I not only made it through, I also caused them to like their useless job a little less, left a good impression regardless and even managed to chat up a girl afterwards, despite feeling down and exhausted.

Regarding the experience on the beach I’d switch to remember a picture I took of her biting my dick and recall the fun encounters I had with that girl, enjoying our time together.

All these things were important to getting on track for more mental balance and set me up for the "threesome" that ensued that very night, the second in my life, if one wanted to count it as such.
you're killing it man can't wait to see what march looks like for you chief

>