Forum News  User Velasco was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am not a mod, and hence I am not going to tell you which rules you broke, as this would make me go beyond my pure admin role, which has no policing mandate.

But I can list a few:
- Contrarian trolling
- Trying to stir up and disrespecting moderators, including when carousel was a mod. You were spilling wrong information and defamations based on BS.
- Conspiring with known trolls (like naturalmikey) - this alone should result in a perm ban in my opinion. Sadly, this info was revealed after my time as a mod.
- List goes on.

(this is not a warning, nor is this an official moderator message).

Best,

^ this is all not true at all.. This is what we are going to do, i will save you the trouble, i am out! I am not the type in places were i am not welcome... no hard feelings!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Are you SURE about this?

just to make sure went to my pms with natural mike and louis vouton, but probably you are right, strong evidence, dude one day you will learn, that the real reason i never joined the facebook jerk off crowd, is cause you can not have 2 different environments were 2 different convos taking place that affect each place, i want seduction to be independent and based on field test and critical thinking, not an ego driven dude shit talker/toxic influencing everybody, paranoid and making shit up(not you by the way, you know who), these are 2 private convos one with mike and one with louisvatton (i didn't even care for the dude, he was asking me about texting and i was trying to calm him down, you have access to pm)

out of respect i am out of here, you win (just like you won against bd, and against formhandle, just like you put crowd and mods and created your forum, discuss all the nlp you want, that is the only shit that works) and by the way one last point, i have always been transparent in nexasf and here, my most 2 embarrassing moments is pulling a girl that turn out to be a tran (made a public lay report is on my blog) and my 10 year break up (with a girl i did swingclub, cheated, went out 3 times a week every weekend and pay my bills for 10 fucking years), so if you want to smear me, when i am gone go ahead, all my shit is public, here is the 2 conspiracies i could find with natural mike:

Jan 11, 2020
listen but to take insonline needles to take out the test would be too much of a mission, if i am ging to do injections i may as well do it legit.... Do you always wake up with morning wood?

there are many different pick up styles ad they work, (since is based on Field testing), i did a video showing how i have fucked multiple women doing teevester routine for example (is now part of my game) it works, it is not really necessary but it does work when used...

Teevester is verified just like you are what was the name of the poster from cali that does mm, and yes he can be a pain the ass to deal with, but he is legit(he has been out in the field with dozen posters), i have fought with him a lot too... You have some blind spots (we all do), look i have a blind spot that i associate money with bad results with women lol for example.... do you know what happen to my boy jack giant?

and louis vutton

Jun 1, 2020
damm you look handsome no homo.... you should come to my channel and do a youtube together you talking about online.... Carousal was starxxx, he is a good poster BUT when he get involve into fights, they get a bit out of hand and tend to escalate, he is more for the intellectual type of seducers (guys from steam), he is a really good player, but more European crowd.... he was one of the best posters in sedfast.. i do not really care about beefs and shit! i like everybody and i never take sides, if tomorrow you kj i will call you out regardless, and i hope people call me out too, that way the community gets better.... why can you share that video?

^ yeah big time conspiracy...

Last edited:

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
^ this is all not true at all.. This is what we are going to do, i will save you the trouble, i am out! I am not the type in places were i am not welcome... no hard feelings!
Ok i'm gonna just make this happen for ya for a week here instead of letting this continue.

I already asked you as an admin to stop stirring the pot as polite as I could, this is a pattern, you've gotta think this over. You totally ignored me and did a wall of text Teev rightly so pointed out as celebrity bullshit dime store psychology.

Vel isn't putting dinner on Teevs table or cars in his garage. That goes a LONG way in being polarizing among small groups of friends. I have broken up angry arguments between Teev and Vel starting and been the nice guy before. Years AGO. At some point being polarizing ends up hurting the social group.

At some point being abusive to the staff in a forum, becomes intolerable.

At this point, you've ignored my warning to stop stirring this pot, come back with a massive wall of text of shit debate, and now threatened to leave, and come back almost instantly and started arguing more.

Like I said I'll just make your exodus easier before you go on a rampage and kick ya for a week, instead of something more severe happening.

Reflect a day or two on why you are so on fire with this. As above you obviously know you've been excluded from some groups, and seem to have problems with and even monitor said groups. Does that have some to do with attacking Teevs past etc, instead of even paying 1 moments attention to me telling you as an Admin to STOP stirring shit?

Velasco was a popular guy we get it, I liked him, talked to him all the time, but he was also causing rifts that weren't repairable. When that happens you force people to take sides in your small peer groups. When you get abusive to the staff or moderation on a forum, there are consequences.

SO I am closing this thread to non mods, as it's MAKING problems. Most have had enough say.

Gun

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
just to make sure went to my pms with natural mike and louis vouton, but probably you are right, strong evidence, dude one day you will learn, that the real reason i never joined the facebook jerk off crowd, is cause you can not have 2 different environments were 2 different convos taking place that affect each place, i want seduction to be independent and based on field test and critical thinking, not an ego driven dude shit talker/toxic influencing everybody, paranoid and making shit up(not you by the way, you know who), these are 2 private convos one with mike and one with louisvatton (i didn't even care for the dude, he was asking me about texting and i was trying to calm him down, you have access to pm)

out of respect i am out of here, you win (just like you won against bd, and against formhandle, just like you put crowd and mods and created your forum, discuss all the nlp you want, that is the only shit that works) and by the way one last point, i have always been transparent in nexasf and here, my most 2 embarrassing moments is pulling a girl that turn out to be a tran (made a public lay report is on my blog) and my 10 year break up (with a girl i did swingclub, cheated, went out 3 times a week every weekend and pay my bills for 10 fucking years), so if you want to smear me, when i am gone go ahead, all my shit is public, here is the 2 conspiracies i could find with natural mike:

Jan 11, 2020
listen but to take insonline needles to take out the test would be too much of a mission, if i am ging to do injections i may as well do it legit.... Do you always wake up with morning wood?

there are many different pick up styles ad they work, (since is based on Field testing), i did a video showing how i have fucked multiple women doing teevester routine for example (is now part of my game) it works, it is not really necessary but it does work when used...

Teevester is verified just like you are what was the name of the poster from cali that does mm, and yes he can be a pain the ass to deal with, but he is legit(he has been out in the field with dozen posters), i have fought with him a lot too... You have some blind spots (we all do), look i have a blind spot that i associate money with bad results with women lol for example.... do you know what happen to my boy jack giant?

and louis vutton

Jun 1, 2020
damm you look handsome no homo.... you should come to my channel and do a youtube together you talking about online.... Carousal was starxxx, he is a good poster BUT when he get involve into fights, they get a bit out of hand and tend to escalate, he is more for the intellectual type of seducers (guys from steam), he is a really good player, but more European crowd.... he was one of the best posters in sedfast.. i do not really care about beefs and shit! i like everybody and i never take sides, if tomorrow you kj i will call you out regardless, and i hope people call me out too, that way the community gets better.... why can you share that video?

^ yeah big time conspiracy...

LouisVuitton and NaturalMikey are the same people. Mikey has the IRT-syndrome in case you did not know.

Now you are admitting you kept having extensive conversations with one of the biggest trolls (perhaps on the level of IRT) despite the person being banned. You knew he was trolling people with multiple accounts while keeping it secret.

And these are just a little selection of messages. What about the rest?

Regarding the facebook group, which is a group of pu friends with people (many who are not even here) discussing mostly pick up. You have accused me of conspiring over and over (remember when you claimed I was conspiring when I was laying sick as fuck in a hospital bed back in 2018?? - that absurd theory of yours?) without any proof, in addition to it being debunked. Additionally, you have blamed my chat (who, as you rightfully said, had been invited to over and over back then) for malicious activities, which has been debunked over and over, as we are made up of people with different ideas and values. If we were all in line, you would have been banned back then.

So would Oh Pry - yes Pooba was part of the group, and he opposed the ban of Oh Pry IRT over and over again .

Your theories are all off, they are made of your imagination. You create those false accusation, only to stirr up shit.

Again, all evidence of your trolling.

You are digging your own grave.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Vel isn't putting dinner on Teevs table or cars in his garage. That goes a LONG way in being polarizing among small groups of friends. I have broken up angry arguments between Teev and Vel starting and been the nice guy before. Years AGO. At some point being polarizing ends up hurting the social group.

I'd like to clarify that anything between me and Vel has not been taken into consideration regarding the decision that was made regarding the ban.

I also preferred it not be brought up in this thread - but yes, despite me saving velasco's ass over and over again, he kept taking passive aggressive jabs at me, which I had deflected and then ignored.

My position on Vel stays the same: It does not constitute any of the reasons behind the ban. However, unlike the past, I will not be saving his ass again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>