Forum News  User Velasco was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dude I never asked for a rankings nor I care you can do whatever you want with my ranking, put me beginner if you want, is not like I tell women I am tribal elder as a dhv lol...

I never talked about your rank. It was also I who did set your rank back then and I still stand by it, although your trollish behaviour should stop.

I was responding to your enquiry concerning my ranking of velasco. Don't try to change subject (that is REFRAMING).

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I never talked about your rank. It was also I who did set your rank back then and I still stand by it, although your trollish behaviour should stop.

I was responding to your enquiry concerning my ranking of velasco. Don't try to change subject (that is REFRAMING).
When have I engage specifically in this forum in trollish behavior, this is my personality I was part of the post one quoted by bismark, i also was annoyed by velasco at time but I got pm today in and out of the forum asking about velasco, I barely even know the guy, you know him more than me. He loved my style and post, but I am even closer to you than velasco, dude we want the same thing a forum we called home, but this one was weird

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When have I engage specifically in this forum in trollish behavior, this is my personality I was part of the post one quoted by bismark, i also was annoyed by velasco at time but I got pm today in and out of the forum asking about velasco, I barely even know the guy, you know him more than me. He loved my style and post, but I am even closer to you than velasco, dude we want the same thing a forum we called home, but this one was weird

Your personality being trollish does not give a green card to troll. Sorry.

dude we want the same thing a forum we called home, but this one was weird

You sure.... that's what YOU want? You seem to work AGAINST that.

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Just an idea, but is a poll of the members on whether to keep Velasco or not out of the question?

If the board as a whole is open to him here, I think it's worth something.

Also, in my opinion, he added more good than bad. But I am not privy to all that went on.

Alternatively, a poll on whether to ban permanently or suspend temporarily?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just an idea, but is a poll of the members on whether to keep Velasco or not out of the question?

If the board as a whole is open to him here, I think it's worth something.

Also, in my opinion, he added more good than bad. But I am not privy to all that went on.

Alternatively, a poll on whether to ban permanently or suspend temporarily?
Do another one if skills engage in the forum in trollish behavior

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Beam anybody nowadays with the internet can spout off some malls or stores in Australia, or use someone who lives there as a source for information. The fact he did so doesn't prove he was who he said he was.

Considering the lengths IRT has gone to come back here (he has tried now at least a dozen times, including with accounts like MilitaryBrat and its sister account, Post Was Right), this is most likely the case.

I know anyone can, but I just don't think this is the case given the level of detail in the journal. I can't imagine a troll going to this level of detail- case in point - the following excerpt from his journal:

at 4pm a slab from the stop watch appears underneath.. 2 baby angels/cupids appear on the left and the right of the slab. The middle has a small bell and the clock it selves chimes a Christmas chorus with its bells and chimes 15 times.

I know this clock, it's in the middle of my city, exactly where he said it was. Also, Nicko would like and comment on my journal, none of IRTs incarnations ever did that.

It's probably going to sound like I'm the IRT too now given how much I'm defending him, lol. But I think it'd be a huge shame if a 15 year old kid who got into this got barred from the best seduction forum in the world because of a misunderstanding. He could really go places, I don't want that to be cut short because of a mistake.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Learn your terms man. This is not a reframe, this is a statement of FACT. I am not sure you are in a position to really open your month in regards to bans etc, as you have defended trolls over and OVER again.

Changing the semantic meaning of words to fit your narrative is on the other hand... a reframe...

bro! i defended you (which by the way cause you to get re-instated in the forum), i defended gun (in nextasf pre his arrival they were trash talking him about the shooting), i defended chi, i defended present (from gun), i defended Bachaus (at the begining when he was getting destroyed even send him a private pm, telling him to ignore the noise).... I mean the idea that i defend trolls, due to mike (even forgot his name), he was after all, allmyfriendsaredead and big papa (he was ok bro, is yes i call him out at times but he was cool), till this day i use a suggestion he gave me for instagram and bumble. See the problems as i always see is 2 different satellites environments (i told you this a million times) were shit goes on in one environment affect the other environment, and people not part of the other environment get blindsided...

i am impress the usual suspect have not jump in... At least this is a new one...

Last edited:

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
About two years ago, when I first started talking with Velasco, his skill level was at the upper-end of intermediate.

When I spoke to him last he had the same sticking-points as back then. This lack of improvement is what made his tendency to abuse his posting privileges seem like totally irrational behavior. While his attitude was always on the reckless side. . . in those two years he still got plenty of advice and defense from Teevster and myself. . . but when somebody wastes countless opportunities to become a better poster. Or avoids increasing his skills as a seducer. . . you're almost forced to wonder why they bother posting at all. And no. . . I wouldn't say his motive here was to help out our new members.

Velasco wanted to become a guru without putting in the necessary amount of work into his journey.

This was why he provoked just about every active Elder during his time here. Some felt emboldened by this and followed suit. . . which then spiraled into the pesky, childish forum-wide problems. . . with authority. When you consider this absurd dream of his, its not really that surprising why he ran off Razorjack. . . and antagonized several other Elders. It's just disappointing to see such behavior in a place where every single ounce of respect is earned.

Now, one of Velasco's main sticking points in seduction is getting strong hooks consistently. This was why he made so much fuss over the idea of flipping reds. Par for the course when one struggles with this transition phase. Another issue was analyzing his own interactions. . . which led to multiple instances of Velasco giving other members advice. . . that was way off the mark. While posters like these aren't uncommon in public forums where men learn pickup. . . over the years I've seen these incendiary mischief-makers spam post their way into vast contributions to the stagnation of our community.

But if you're reading these words and you struggle with hooking girls regularly. . . then check out Lofty's journal to see how he gained this ability quickly. As for analyzing your interactions just follow the report writing guide and leave it to senior members with the right experiences. And the more constructive feedback you receive the easier it becomes to raise your skill-level. Then some day in the future. . . when your current struggles are distant memories you'll realize how far you've come as you notice the clarity in which you see. . . and articulate steps to success for newer students of the game.

Earlier in the year Velasco took on the worn-out mantle of preaching limiting beliefs. He parroted the theories of professional manosphere KJs, which may sound plausible to poster who have yet to achieve certain experiences. . . but skilled seducers know that such beliefs are illusory comforts for men who lack facts. Saturating threads with them. . . as though they were valid counter-arguments or innovative epiphanies is worth a ban. Solid work from our mod team in continuing to clear out the troublemakers from this forum. . . regardless of how numerous or popular they seem to get around here.

i defended Bachaus (at the begining when he was getting destroyed even send him a private pm, telling him to ignore the noise)....

This never happened.

Last edited:

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Dude I never asked for a rankings nor I care you can do whatever you want with my ranking, put me beginner if you want, is not like I tell women I am tribal elder as a dhv lol...
These threads are here to alert when an issue has come up with a well known user. It isn't an encounter group. You aren't a moderator and haven't been asked for extra input or feedback, or debate with moderators Skills. You have ranks and likes and post a bunch, which it's noted by admins in private, and cool that you help out newbs more than probably anyone else.

However don't get rude with the mods, or mod choices or snarky about "the homebase" or whatever you called it.

You aren't a moderator here, and haven't been invited elsewhere to certain groups for a reason. It's because you like to jump in shit and drama like this and stir the pot, it's well known and noted at this point and why even though you're well liked by many (on my own end especially, see my last post on sedfast thanking you for some praise) you're bottom line just gonna say it seen as a drama hound and shit disturber by most in moderation.

That's the honest truth, and something to consider rather than debating and debating like this over every ban, best to stick to your lane, I liked Velasco too for example, and we almost always got along even. You don't know the dealings he had behind the scenes with multiple people and non stop clashes over agenda of the forums and chats and such. You're just out of your element here and debating and clashing still. My best advice would be to just drop it and get back in your better lane.

Gun

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
These threads are here to alert when an issue has come up with a well known user. It isn't an encounter group. You aren't a moderator and haven't been asked for extra input or feedback, or debate with moderators Skills. You have ranks and likes and post a bunch, which it's noted by admins in private, and cool that you help out newbs more than probably anyone else.

However don't get rude with the mods, or mod choices or snarky about "the homebase" or whatever you called it.

You aren't a moderator here, and haven't been invited elsewhere to certain groups for a reason. It's because you like to jump in shit and drama like this and stir the pot, it's well known and noted at this point and why even though you're well liked by many (on my own end especially, see my last post on sedfast thanking you for some praise) you're bottom line just gonna say it seen as a drama hound and shit disturber by most in moderation.

That's the honest truth, and something to consider rather than debating and debating like this over every ban, best to stick to your lane, I liked Velasco too for example, and we almost always got along even. You don't know the dealings his had behind the scenes with multiple people and non stop clashes over agenda of the forums and chats and such. You're just out of your element here and debating and clashing still. My best advice would be to just drop it and get back in your better
lane.

Gun
Well you are incorrect I got invited twice, to your Facebook group, well 3 times, twice by teevester, once by carousel, show me were I got snarky with the mods? I got also invited by chase top guys to a discourse forum, so please clarify

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Well you are incorrect I got invited twice, to your Facebook group, well 3 times, twice by teevester, once by carousel, show me were I got snarky with the mods? I got also invited by chase top guys to a discourse forum, so please clarify
Ugh whatever man, being polite as I can, but you're being annoying as fuck with stuff like this. Knock it off, clear enough?

Gun

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey fellas,

Was away from the Boards a bit and didn't see this until yesterday. I have been discussing with the mods behind the scenes.

At first I thought we were too hasty here. However, on further consideration:

• Last year, I specifically called out / demoted @Velasco in a thread where I told him "RESPECT SENIOR MEMBERS" because he was being deliberately confrontational with senior members, to the point of driving off one of the most notable OGs in PUA history

• One month later, in May 2020, I had to warn him again with a proper warning for flame warring with members (basically the same trend in all the discipline stuff we have had to deal with with him)

• He chilled out for a bit, but since has started up with it again. I'm not on here as much, but even I have had him remarking about stuff I've said in nit-picky / critical ways. At least in one case, I agreed with him, however -- the dude lacks tact, I can tell you that much

• Most recently, he took a teacher-student vibe with @Bismarck, a moderator, in a lay report of Biz's. Again, he maybe had some good stuff to share, but totally lacking in tact. When I first saw "Oh Bismarck banned him... oh Velasco was going at him" I sort of wondered if we were maybe being partial? Then I read the thread... then I read a follow up thread where Velasco was still chasing around Bismarck and trying to do a teacher-pupil thing with him... and it was crystal clear to me what it was

• As a further thing -- also putting him into the 'incorrigible' bin -- he has apparently been arrested for 'disdainful of authority' stuff. Nothing serious, just dumb stuff, but dumb stuff where he is disrespecting LEOs. I don't care if you like law enforcement or not (I think the American law enforcement is just nuts, personally), but it shows a general lack of respect for authority if you are going to just go up and start dissing cops in ways egregious enough to get you arrested. I've been arrested (several times), other folks here have been, but definitely not for "we just can't deal with authority and are going up and disrespecting cops" reasons

So basically, what I am seeing from @Velasco here is the same stupid douchebaggery he was engaging in a year ago, which got me very close to banning him then -- the only reason I did not ban him then was because the other mods dissuaded me from doing it.

I like the guy overall; I think he is pretty sharp, he has a good instinct for game, and he is generally a helpful member.

The flip side though is you cannot run a community with people trying to status jockey with the top guys (or condescend toward junior members).

I hate saying goodbye to members who have good stuff to contribute.

We really cannot run a forum though where we have a guy who is just going around tactlessly undermining senior members.

I don't care what kind of organization you're running, if you don't maintain a proper hierarchy, the whole thing falls apart.

For anyone who still does not understand:

• Can you differ with senior members? You absolutely can. Do so tactfully, and it is fine.

• Can you status jockey with senior members? No. Sorry. Polite criticism = fine. Mockery, status jockeying, "Let me teach you because I know so much more" condescension, etc., none of that is going to fly, and if we allow it the whole place turns into a circus.

"The Skilled Seducer Flying Circus!" is definitely not what we want here.

@Velasco's had numerous warnings, and a lot of opportunity (almost a year, really), to knock off the disdain-for-authority stuff.

He kept it up, and we finally had to show him out.

Chase

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Isn't @indian race troll oh pry? Didn't chase change his name and profile pic to fit that since he race whined all the time and was toxic? OP got banned so how is he posting? I'm so confused. I liked some guy's lr and now indian race troll shows up as the op how?

I always thought velasco was a dumbass on the low. Sure he's got good game and can pull some bitches, but doesn't seem like a bright dude to me. Reading some of the things he's written confirmed it to me.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Isn't @indian race troll oh pry? Didn't chase change his name and profile pic to fit that since he race whined all the time and was toxic? OP got banned so how is he posting? I'm so confused. I liked some guy's lr and now indian race troll shows up as the op how?

I always thought velasco was a dumbass on the low. Sure he's got good game and can pull some bitches, but doesn't seem like a bright dude to me. Reading some of the things he's written confirmed it to me.

I've been meaning to write on this and offer my thoughts ever since I first found out about it on Monday morning as I was in touch with Velasco (mostly on the chat) quite a bit. I was going to ask him about medical updates (I remembered he had a critical appointment on Monday) but couldn't tag the guy or find him, so I was able to put 2 and 2 together and guess what likely happened.

However, my views and thoughts on this matter aside, is this kind of name-calling really necessary?

PS Now you know those LR's were in all likelihood fake and a figment of his imagination, which is why Carousel awarded him a silver medal in the trolls contest. Although, ironically, the gold medal winner probably helped more guys get laid than the silver medal winner in this case. Go figure.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

You could have told him this when he was active but I encourage everyone not to keep kicking a dead dog, since is he said, she said and he can not defend himself, tonight I will write a post about this and how it applies to seduction and calibration, he Also had a detailed response with a screen shots that he asked me to post answering bauhaus, but what is the point, I encourage all poster to use always critical thinking and field experience vs listening to noise, I hope chase and the mods go ahead and lock this post since it reached the usefulness

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
You could have told him this when he was active but I encourage everyone not to keep kicking a dead dog, since is he said, she said and he can not defend himself, tonight I will write a post about this and how it applies to seduction and calibration, he Also had a detailed response with a screen shots that he asked me to post answering bauhaus, but what is the point, I encourage all poster to use always critical thinking and field experience vs listening to noise, I hope chase and the mods go ahead and lock this post since it reached the usefulness
Well if I did tell him while he was still here (and believe me I wanted to say something) it would have been an issue and violate the forum rules because it woulda been a flame war and the mods don't want that and I don't want to be the cause of that. He's no longer a member so it doesn't matter. Life goes on for all of us.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well if I did tell him while he was still here (and believe me I wanted to say something) it would have been an issue and violate the forum rules because it woulda been a flame war and the mods don't want that and I don't want to be the cause of that. He's no longer a member so it doesn't matter. Life goes on for all of us.

@Bismarck I am actually kind of offended at this point that IRT has cro-magnon status. Come on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
>