Weird sex and dont know what to look forward too.

HHjj

Space Monkey
space monkey
So, I got the numbr of this german chick a couple of months ago, but it didnt go anywhere until this week. She kinda dodged me around for a date in the first few times we spoke and we just stopped talking. Then i met her again this week, manged to get a date. We just went for for a walk, talking a bit, listening to musisc and eating something. There were some awkward pauses, but somehow the date moved forward and we ended up at my place. But, one time in the middle she told she would like to go home as she wants to be alone, but she herself told that she we would like to talk in german(She is a German) and talking in english makes her feel not so connected.Then we talked in German, went to the super market and bought some stuff and came to my place. She pretended like she didnt wanna have sex, but eventually we got naked and started. I dont have much experience in sex, but we sarted with a foreplay for a long time, but there were lot of pauses in the middle, where we talk, kiss, cuddle, the move forward and there is a break and the same cycle. At some point it didnt go anywhere, we just fell asleep after fore play; she told she is not a night person(it was around 2 in the morning ) and she likes to do it in the mornings. I could not actually sleep, i was just tossing around and she even told that she doesnt mind if I masturbated to fall asleep. I had masturbated earlier that day and my dick was hurting pretty badly when i had the erection, idk why; but eventually i fell asleep. i dont know why but i told her i wanna have sex with her in the morning . We were spooning, kissing in while sleeping, talking a bit while we were sleeping. then early in the morning, we started making out, then I put on the condoms, I could not do the penentration properly, it felt like she had big V and mine was small for it. It fell out very often. Then we try some different positions, but nothing could be done. Then we stop, start talking, and so on. this happened quite a few times. Then we were just on bed for a lot of time. I tried so many times to get in and have sex, at first she tried helping a bit to stisfy my, but she gave up after three or four tries. Then she told she would like to be alone, and strat leaving. Then she put on the clothes to leave. I tried stopping her playfuly, but she was ver serious and adament to leave. The i walk her to the bus stop. she hugs, i give her a kiss, then she goes away. I texted her after a few hours asking if everything was ok. she texted back saying everything is ok and how i was doing. I told i was exhausted, she asked if it was because of the cuddling, i said i dont know but i feel good. Then, i asked if she was feeling the same, i got no reply.

during the nigh, when were ""talking"" she asked when was the last ime i had sex and with who. I told that its been about two years and the last time eas with my ex. I told her i have not so much experience with sex and i need some time to get better. She told everything was alright and she is totally fine. She told we can meet next week and she is free almost everyday evening. I ask the same she question told that she had an one night stand last week. and it was the best sex and she did it without protection. She told she really has to trust a person to do it with out protection. She told she can give a bj or a hj only if she had feeling for her partner. Alough once during our sex she gave a hj for some time and stopped abruply. It felt like i forced her and tried to comply and try a bit. But when i told she should not do it if she feels forced then she immediately stopped.

When she left, i asked her again, when we can meet, she told she has to look in the calender and took her phone to check. I got no reply and the bus came. I dont know whats gonna happen and if we will meet again.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Brah i was laughing so hard... my bad! anyways, as a seducer sex is extremely important, you need to get this area handle, cause if not you are going to lose women.... A good book is sex god by rose, i would read this yesterday, it seems like you had not sexual chemistry with this girl... I doubt you will see her again, hopefully i am wrong...

>