What are some counter-measures to girls treating you based on stereotypes about you?

DaVinciMatrixStyle

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm starting to meet girls who have pre-conceived image about me based on stereotypes of my race. What I realize is that people seem to behave as if they already know me based on stereotypes they have about me.

What are some ways to have them view me as an individual but not based on stereotype?

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Do exactly the opposite of the stereotype, if possible .

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
We need to know what is the stereotype of his race first .
For example
His race is known for being uneducated >>> he should inject in conversation he has a college degree

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I work with a lot of brown and asian guys. I tell them this: You can't change what you can't change. Can you change your accent? Yes, with classes and study perhaps. Can you change your race? No.

So rather than focusing on changing someone's stereotypes, play into them. Make fun of yourself. What are stereotypes?

Indian Guys: They have bad game, smell bad, like to drive orange sports cars, are corny? Solution... learn game, get a Tesla, wear deodorant. And then joke about all of that when you're with girls. "Yes, yes, I know I should drive an orange Camaro and smell like Curry, sorry to disappoint. That's my Tuesday look."

Asian (Chinese, Korean, etc): Small dick, good with math, nerdy, shy. Solution: Small dick you can't really fix easily... but you can be great with your fingers and tongue. Have game, be social, be confident, and outgoing. "Yeah, I know... you're wondering... how small is his dick? And can he do my math homework? The answer is... Yes."

Game wasn't made for tall, rich, handsome white guys. It was made for guys who are underdogs, who struggle so that we can compete with them.

And realize... you can't read minds. Every newbie thinks he's a mind reader. You're just projecting your insecurity if you're out there wondering about unconscious bias. Waste of energy. Focus on what works... being positive, social, and bringing in leads.

DaVinciMatrixStyle

Space Monkey
space monkey
I work with a lot of brown and asian guys. I tell them this: You can't change what you can't change. Can you change your accent? Yes, with classes and study perhaps. Can you change your race? No.

So rather than focusing on changing someone's stereotypes, play into them. Make fun of yourself. What are stereotypes?

Indian Guys: They have bad game, smell bad, like to drive orange sports cars, are corny? Solution... learn game, get a Tesla, wear deodorant. And then joke about all of that when you're with girls. "Yes, yes, I know I should drive an orange Camaro and smell like Curry, sorry to disappoint. That's my Tuesday look."

Asian (Chinese, Korean, etc): Small dick, good with math, nerdy, shy. Solution: Small dick you can't really fix easily... but you can be great with your fingers and tongue. Have game, be social, be confident, and outgoing. "Yeah, I know... you're wondering... how small is his dick? And can he do my math homework? The answer is... Yes."

Game wasn't made for tall, rich, handsome white guys. It was made for guys who are underdogs, who struggle so that we can compete with them.

And realize... you can't read minds. Every newbie thinks he's a mind reader. You're just projecting your insecurity if you're out there wondering about unconscious bias. Waste of energy. Focus on what works... being positive, social, and bringing in leads.
Hey Tony, sent you a message!

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah, this here, many times you're in your head thinking if the girl is judging you, and actually the girl is also in her head, thinking if you're doing the same to her body or whatever lol
Thank God we have game and just follow the process, instead of wondering about every little detail of what we do and how the girl react to it... Just do your best and hope for the best, don't get caught in that analysis paralisys thing, it can easily get you in victim mentality and other useless stuff. Of course we all have sticking points, and should be mindful of them once we notice a pattern, but most guys worry about the wrong things, imao

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What Tony said,

I grew up with people making jokes and assumptions about me based on my background, "must be why you're hairy, you must know where the best drugs are, you must have a big dick," etc.

I would play into these, "yeah I'm pure man", "nah I don't even need drugs, I'm high on life, it already flows in my veins naturally"

People care more about your attitude about it, rather than the truth of it. I had a lot of friends because I had a good attitude and didn't take the jokes too seriously. Some of them were even jealous! Took me years to figure out that.

It can be really uncomfortable for people to be around you if they think you could be offended easily, especially when they are actually curious and intrigued by your "exotic" background. When you show them that you don't give a shit and can be playful about it, they can relax and like being around you much more, no longer feeling like they need to walk on eggshells around you.

This is true for any insecurity you have,

I have a huge forehead. Why? Because of my big ass brain, duh! Too skinny? I can slip through crowds and am more comfortable during road trips.

A big part of being able to do this is self-esteem. Do you feel confident enough about yourself that you can be joke about these things yourself?

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm starting to meet girls who have pre-conceived image about me based on stereotypes of my race. What I realize is that people seem to behave as if they already know me based on stereotypes they have about me.

What are some ways to have them view me as an individual but not based on stereotype?

The blue pill answer to this is 1) lean in to the stereotype, or 2) go the opposite direction.

The play here is to not take her frame - which is "do you fit in to the stereotype or not, because I am the judge" - but reframe the situation.

1. Make eye contact
  2. Change tone.
  3. Change body language
  4. Say, "Oh, you're one of them"
  5. And then say nothing.
  6. Keep eye contact
  7. And wait.
Do not gloss over the nonverbal aspects of this. Nonverbal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Verbal.

They almost always break. If they don't break, she's not one that you'd want to mess with under any circumstances.

WIA

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Such as..?
Ditto - we need some examples.

The 2 obvious ones are "How you dress/look" and "How you speak". Both of these can communicate a stereo type in a matter of seconds so those would be my starting points.

DaVinciMatrixStyle

Space Monkey
space monkey
The blue pill answer to this is 1) lean in to the stereotype, or 2) go the opposite direction.

The play here is to not take her frame - which is "do you fit in to the stereotype or not, because I am the judge" - but reframe the situation.

1. Make eye contact
  2. Change tone.
  3. Change body language
  4. Say, "Oh, you're one of them"
  5. And then say nothing.
  6. Keep eye contact
  7. And wait.
Do not gloss over the nonverbal aspects of this. Nonverbal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Verbal.

They almost always break. If they don't break, she's not one that you'd want to mess with under any circumstances.

WIA
Amazing.

>