What are you currently field testing?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
In your book... does the second also imply low value?

nope. implies the guy is high value.

other situations to help illustrate the 2nd behavior: the guy who follows up the next morning after a girl booty calls him on a weekend night but was asleep and couldnt answer (she has a lot of value to him), or an evening conversation in which the girl texts the guy till she falls asleep (doesn't wanna say goodnight and shut down the thread, cuz hes high value to her and likes him romantically)

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What are you currently field testing?
im reinitiating day gaming which ive never really did solidly, more here and there doings as part of my day. I am initially working on manifesting a hover based form of engagement so the hover is my focus outlined by gun back in original GWM and developed by a lot of us to a more active form with details to how to implement it. In short, this is used for semi mobile or more passive girls vs full stop type engagements.

Why is this interesting?
From what ive seen It is the most efficient approach to day gaming utilising a lot of things i already do and know and do. I have to adjust it to day game situations.

What are your practical learnings so far if you should sum it quickly?
I have little day game examples yet, but have used it immensely in night game and social circle for what @Bacchus labelled materialisations - a form of hovering where you materialise next to her and activate her to take you in and notice you. This is a go to tech for social circles, terraces, bars for me making me slide into a pre-opening situation that smoothly positions me with the effect of her feeling she was the wanting part first, and at least being curious to me vs. initiating defensive parts. Chats initiate from there easily and seduction commenses.

:cool:
What are you currently field testing:
1. Day game
2. Different aspects of touch
3. Bringing back a sexual vibe to balance out Chase's SAC system (I'm overly focused on Similarity)
4. Hypnotic languaging specifically for women (use it a shit ton for hypnotherapy but working on finding natural ways to weave it into a normal conversation with a woman)
5. Building a Social Circle

Why is this interesting:
1. It's really my only way to meet women right now lol
2. Mostly related to daygame, once on the date I'm fine
3. I get overly focused on Similarity with girls I actually like so I'm working on bringing balance into the equation
4. It's fun
5. I'm bored and I've never had a social circle before

Practical Learnings:
1-3. Simple and direct can get your foot in the door, but I don't touch much at all if at all in the first meeting. So I'm working on that. Same thing with touch as well as the sexual vibe.
--> working on touching women just a little bit more on the first meet. Mostly the arm and stuff but if I feel like they're into it then I'll also do a lower back touch while they put info into my phone
5. Literally only started today

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
At some point, I *REALLY* want to try out that "Grandmaster" game that I've read about on various PUA sites - the really aggressive, sexual commentary/humor game that offends girls but then somehow you smooth it over by hugging them and apologizing. Just seems crazy, and it would be even crazier if I got it to work for me. :p

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
At some point, I *REALLY* want to try out that "Grandmaster" game that I've read about on various PUA sites - the really aggressive, sexual commentary/humor game that offends girls but then somehow you smooth it over by hugging them and apologizing. Just seems crazy, and it would be even crazier if I got it to work for me. :p
Cool.
BUT
These threads on what are you currently field testing are not about wanting
write about what you ARE field testing ATM or use it as an outline you commit to do starting today
This focus helps collect our thoughts on actual field training and developments

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Love this thread Glow.

Since Halloween I've been really focused on reading and learning how to write valuable FR's and trying to pinpoint parts of my game that need serious cleaning this winter.

I'm ready to dive into that so next up is

1. About to use TRE/CBT to confront my Escalation Anxiety after a rather unfortunate encounter with LMR early made the final stretch of the escalation really stressful for me to the point of freezing ever since.

2. Reviewing SMMA with a focus on tying it to my infield experience.

3. Developing Approach Addiction so I have way more volume and wild experiences.

4. ABC behavior so that in as many approaches as possible they'll be invited to my place or nearby ASAP and I develop a better feel for compliance and closing.

Peace.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Love this thread Glow.

Since Halloween I've been really focused on reading and learning how to write valuable FR's and trying to pinpoint parts of my game that need serious cleaning this winter.

I'm ready to dive into that so next up is

1. About to use TRE/CBT to confront my Escalation Anxiety after a rather unfortunate encounter with LMR early made the final stretch of the escalation really stressful for me to the point of freezing ever since.

2. Reviewing SMMA with a focus on tying it to my infield experience.

3. Developing Approach Addiction so I have way more volume and wild experiences.

4. ABC behavior so that in as many approaches as possible they'll be invited to my place or nearby ASAP and I develop a better feel for compliance and closing.

Peace.
awesome @Mist22 - just fyi we have a nov edition here https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/what-are-you-currently-field-testing-i-november.25098/ :)

>