What are you currently field testing?

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lets get practical #fieldfocus, move up some more collaborative vibes in here and inspire each other.

So im curious to what everyone in here is field testing these days so in this thread let us know:
  1. What are you currently field testing?
  2. Why is this interesting?
  3. What are your practical learnings so far if you should sum it quickly? If you have none all good but be sure to follow up w FRs or just learnings somehow.

Shoot :p

Im super curious to what everyone is tooling with...:D:D:D

Stunning 10s and bjs will rain from the above on all comment posters

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So let me start out

im reinitiating day gaming which ive never really did solidly, more here and there doings as part of my day. I am initially working on manifesting a hover based form of engagement so the hover is my focus outlined by gun back in original GWM and developed by a lot of us to a more active form with details to how to implement it. In short, this is used for semi mobile or more passive girls vs full stop type engagements.

Why is this interesting?
From what ive seen It is the most efficient approach to day gaming utilising a lot of things i already do and know and do. I have to adjust it to day game situations.

What are your practical learnings so far if you should sum it quickly?
I have little day game examples yet, but have used it immensely in night game and social circle for what @Bacchus labelled materialisations - a form of hovering where you materialise next to her and activate her to take you in and notice you. This is a go to tech for social circles, terraces, bars for me making me slide into a pre-opening situation that smoothly positions me with the effect of her feeling she was the wanting part first, and at least being curious to me vs. initiating defensive parts. Chats initiate from there easily and seduction commenses.

:cool:

Last edited:

hotsauce

Space Monkey
space monkey
  1. What are you currently field testing?
Girls laugh around me a lot and I thought it was because I was funny, so I would 'laugh and smile' with them and create kind of a joke situation.
But I think they're just laughing for no reason other than attraction. So now when they are laughing I am trying out not laughing w them but maintaining a serious demeanor and kind of 'stop laughing nothing's funny attitude' which makes them giggle even more lol

2. Why is this interesting?

It is causing me to act in a way that is truer to myself and I feel much less pressure to perform and entertain

3. What are your practical learnings so far if you should sum it quickly? If you have none all good but be sure to follow up w FRs or just learnings somehow.

Ya they pretty much are just laughing for no reason. I can just maintain serious demeanor and it's much more low effort and less silly than smiling and laughing with them when they are laughing for no reason.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I like this thread.

Telling women that I like them over text the day after our first date.

Why is this interesting?
This seems like a super dumb and easy thing and perhaps it is.
An issue I am facing A LOT lately is girls being utterly convinced that I'm a player. I usually fuck or at the very least fool around with the girls I date on the first date and lately they won't come out for a second date.

What are your practical learnings so far if you should sum it quickly?
1) It turns out that I am a somewhat cold person and I didn't know it. I could go half a week without texting a girl I am super excited into because I am busy and I assume she is. I just realized nobody does that.
2) Attainability is a thing. Right now I am losing more girls because I am unwilling to care for them and not for lack of value.
3) Even seemingly secure women are very insecure... I'm surprised a tiny text at the right time makes all that difference.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Pacing and leading... Leading comes natural but pacing doesnt. Im rereading teevster article and try to ingrain this. Also chases new recommendation about expecting women to approach you... im not that much in a cocky mood although I get AI's each day but ill try it out for some time. See if it helps.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Pacing and leading... Leading comes natural but pacing doesnt. Im rereading teevster article and try to ingrain this. Also chases new recommendation about expecting women to approach you... im not that much in a cocky mood although I get AI's each day but ill try it out for some time. See if it helps.
good choice - fyi u need it even if your inner wolf resists.
its a mental fundamental for you to develop more coolness in your reactionary profile
dont engage it lightly - understand it well and secure that your reactions and emotions transfer alongisde it
thats where the juice will come from
and access to the strengths of the sensitive side we have
and its hard work.
but w it you will develop stronger mental fundamentals
pacing being one of the key elements that will enable you tactically

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Glow my inner glow kinda loses its resistance when I lose a memorable chick for all the wrong reasons. The sensitive side certainly needs some work with me... I can be a bit unempathic and think too much along the terms of persistance and pushing and being tenacious. If the pro's say counterintuitief things I want to work on those counterintuitief things even if I do not believe in them at first (I believe in pacing though because Teev was quite articulate about the science) .. But I persist on the counterintuitive things because I want to see what lies beyond and what is obscure for me now, but not for you guys.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Glow my inner glow kinda loses its resistance when I lose a memorable chick for all the wrong reasons. The sensitive side certainly needs some work with me... I can be a bit unempathic and think too much along the terms of persistance and pushing and being tenacious. If the pro's say counterintuitief things I want to work on those counterintuitief things even if I do not believe in them at first (I believe in pacing though because Teev was quite articulate about the science) .. But I persist on the counterintuitive things because I want to see what lies beyond and what is obscure for me now, but not for you guys.

for me - when i changed to more emphatic based influence models
everything just became a lot more easy
i felt things and problems started to just slide smoothly
i turned cool cause i realised i could flip things immensely despite things and i realised how easy it is to affect people and change their feel around things when i went this route.
it increased my personal power like no other.
and a whole other level of coolness slowly slid in alongside it.

Maybe check the elicitation post that i wrote. and those on mirroring and labelling.
These are all techs to increase empathy and at the same time gather the intel that allows you to pace more strategically.
Its actually a subtle form of pacing already that will influence peoples feelings around you.

the wolf model or the assertive model mostly leaves a bad residue
this one does the oppostie
but demands a coolness - which one will slowly evolve as one engages w it.
it means you make people work for you through sincere wants

also it allows you a wider arsenal of tactics of influence which gives a more versatile profile

i think the community here is very influenced by superficial ideas of nice guys vs bad boys.
its superficial as f.
Just to say be careful if it feeds things on the mind level.
Maybe it doesnt.

*schrugs*

Last edited:

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
here is what i am working on...

- talking to girls through a marketing lens/mindset (more intuitive for me to apply than pickup material)
- being aware, influencing, and extending cycles of tension (when things are stuck in limbo, it takes up more brain energy, thus drawing out extra mental investment and the behavioral need to seek out closure)
- giving myself permission to show and feel empathy towards others (ive repressed myself for so long!!!)
- introducing pressure through limitations/restraints outside of girls control (need to explore this more). for example:

girl: is this a date?
fog: it will be if it lasts more than 30 minutes and i like u

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- introducing pressure through limitations/restraints outside of girls control (need to explore this more). for example:

@fog, that last one sounds very interesting.
Where can I learn more about it?

Reactions: fog

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
here is what i am working on...

- talking to girls through a marketing lens/mindset (more intuitive for me to apply than pickup material)
- being aware, influencing, and extending cycles of tension (when things are stuck in limbo, it takes up more brain energy, thus drawing out extra mental investment and the behavioral need to seek out closure)
- giving myself permission to show and feel empathy towards others (ive repressed myself for so long!!!)

fog i am a lot replying to your convos, is not nitpicking (just in case), is just i see you have tons of potential... But, for example in that one i would have expanded and reframe on what she gives me....

" Well for me a "date" is 2 strangers in a sea of awkwardness, some times force to be there even if they do not like each other, i rather have some quick, spontaneous, fun, meet and great to see if the vibe is there, something low pressure like a glass of wine, a drink or coffee"

^ so you see you can reframe as being different, taking the pressure off, and her more willing to follow through... Date put sometimes too much pressure on women causing them to flake..

"it will be if you last more than 30 minutes and i like you"

comes across as "arrogant/douchy."

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
skills -

fog i am a lot replying to your convos, is not nitpicking (just in case),

go right ahead... and you can nitpick if you want...as i said before, i welcome (and tbh, thrive off of) regular, consistent feedback - including painful feedback.

my first learnings about how to put pressure on came from swinggcat....but its evident to myself that i put TOO much pressure on others, all the time, without taking time to swing back the other way to take it off and make people feel relaxed. in fact, i dont think i even learned how to take pressure off effectively... yet

i suspect this behavior towards others stems from me putting pressure on myself 24/7, and never taking it off - a behavior i am currently modifying, because it is damaging for me to be on all the time.

so ya....taking pressure off...whether it be through reframing, empathy, or something else...is another thing i will be field testing.

in fact i experimented with it just now., as i was talking to this girl about her struggles..i got her opening up deeply..and then as she revealed some of her big insecurities, this happened:

girl: *blabbing intensely about struggles*
girl: but yeah ill be good i appreciate your words
fog:
we can keep talking about it
girl: okay :)
*conversational thread continues, but not as intensely*

regularly i would take whats in bold at face value and end it/change the subject...but i read it as she felt some sort of pressure. so i took it off. looks like i was successful

Last edited:

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Keeping leads warm

Yesterday I got a kick in the ass to think and write about this. The kick in the ass was a number-close from a hot blonde at the mall. Ideally I would have tried to set up a meet for the same evening but she was just returning to her city which is a few hours away.

Maybe I’m overthinking here or care too much -- this chick was super hot and seemed into me.

So, I’ve got two options here. Keep the texting to minimum a la Chase’s style and shoot her a message when I’m in her town or try to keep the number warmer by arousing emotions from her via text.

During the corona when I still did online (Tinder) I experimented and patched together the following sequence that ended up working for me decently. I managed to meet up with a few chicks eventually several weeks or months later.

Here’s how the texting usually went.

Me: Salut, HB!
Her: [A simple “hi” or something more substantial]
Me: Respond to her or go straight to the following..
Me: You know, I’m tempted to say we have excellent taste! [Credit to RDawg]
Her: Ackonwledges, challenges or some sort of smile or laugh
Me: Respond accordingly and move to the next line
Me: Okay, HB, tell me, I need to know, on a scale from 0 to 10 how crazy are you!?
Her: Usually will say something that will give me an opportunity to clarify
Her: Crazy can mean many things etc.
Me: You are right, okay, let me think a sex..
Me: Okay, like crazy adventurous…
Me: Crazy in bed!
Me: Tha BAD kind of crazy, you know like a psycho!!

The most common response I got for this [I tried it 20+ times ] was her qualifying herself and giving scores between 6 and 9 for 1 and 2 and saying they hope they aren’t psychos. Then I would proceed to qualifying them and try and sprinkle in a hint of indirect sex talk if it felt right (I had just read @Teevster 's stuff and wanted to try it -- I know there’s a special place in hell for guys who use your stuff in Tinder!!)

Me: [replying to #2] Cool! You know, a lot of people would want to be a bit wild but feel that they can’t express it freely. Sucks big time if you ask me.

Depending on how she reacts I’d probably either talk a bit more or just let it wind down and come back a day or two later with the SexAddict911 sequence. Thanks @Skills for sharing this one! I have to say I was hesitant to try this but it worked wonders. It’s a bit polarizing, a few women didn’t respond well but that maybe a 4:1 ratio.

Can't find the link to Skill's website anymore but that's how it goes more or less: [EDIT: Found the link]

"Hah, wtf, you won't believe what I dreamt of yesterday!! And you were in it!! " Then continue to telling a story how there was a knock on the door, she was there and jumped your bones. The point is, that the language has to be very vivid so she'll feel it and see with her mind's eye.

Most but not all chicks will eat this stuff up and ask for more!! Hell, I even got a free pizza out of it! Got into dirty talking and role playing with this one chick but I kind of managed it without giving away any factual information about myself. I just played the role of a dickhead douchebag and wouldn’t budge an inch until she was going nuts. So I relented a bit and told her I’ll tell her what I do for a living if she sends me a pizza!
(Reminds me of Chase’s dictum somewhere that the more emotionally aroused they get without giving away any information about yourself, the more attracted they will be)

I’m now trying this out with some of the numbers I’ve got from the streets, malls etc. and report back.

Last edited:

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Texting & Attention: New Behaviors

responsiveness plays a big role in my practice of text game.

my default behavior is to pick up the conversation as normal after ignoring a girl for a length of time. however i am currently trying out alternative behaviors around this, as well as adding new ones. for example:

1) before picking up the conversation as normal, i explain why ive been ignoring her.

examples: "just getting this now", "oops i fell asleep".

this helps with comfort and attainability.

2) explaining that i will be ignoring her for a certain time period and giving her a chance to say what she needs to say before i disappear

example: "cant talk until tonight/tomorrow...but im around for a few minutes now if you need to tell me anything"

this helps with scarcity

Last edited:

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
@fog Isn't number one something women tend to use?

ive seen it used in a couple of situations:

1. in the past, during aggressive, repeated follow up on ONS flakes, girls would often reply with something along the lines of, "oh sorry i forgot to reply." ...suggests they viewed me as low value.

2. with girls who are trying to preserve an opportunity with me. a recent example:

girl: youre weird. i like it
fog: are you feeling adventurous tonight?
no reply, despite her texting me quickly.
*next morning*

girl: sorry i fell asleep. whats up today?

>