Jibri

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello, my name’s Jibri. I understand women speak in code, especially around one another. I also understand women are not 100% honest or forthcoming in relationships. What’s the problem? I don’t know what my girlfriend really means when she says certain things to me. Hell, I don't know what most women mean when they say certain things. I also have a bad habit of taking everything women say at face value. How do I learn how to read between the lines and truly understand what women are really saying versus the words they use?

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There's no other way but expose yourself to lots of women and learn things retrospectively. That's when you get these "I SEE NOW" moments when you shouldn't have taken things at face value, or you suddenly understand why she said what she said.

Depending on the context, there might be certain things most women say almost every time. For a starter, take a look at this thread and see some of the classical lines women might say when they're dating or just got laid:
https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/all-time-favorite-feminine-frames-and-their-meanings.14973

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Give some examples man, it'd be easier to help you figure this problem out that way :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hell, I don't know what most women mean when they say certain things

"I don't like their house"

She say this to tell you how her taste is different and also, throwing rocks at red ocean.

"The restaurant is too expensive"

It would be nice if you bring her once in awhile because I'm a cunt bitch ass girlfriend.

HAHAHAHAHA! OKK. The cunt part, is a joke.

*RESPECT WAHMEN FACE* :D

OLDGUY1966

Rookie
Rookie
I was married for nearly 6 years and seriously when you are living in the same house with the same women and you hear her talking "mumbo jumbo" if I was to try decode why she said certain things I would go insane. I personally learned not too read into what she says too much and just do your own thing. I remember when my first girlfriend moved in with me she began moving stuff around the house and rearranging the kitchen utensils etc it made no sense. When I asked her why she moved certain things she would respond back in riddles. Logic never works with women they always find an uncanny way of rationalizing whatever they say which makes no sense.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Women make total sense... if you understand how they think.

It is easier said than done but it’s a good idea to change your mentality right now. If you think they talk in code and they don’t mean what they say, it’s going to be a long and hard time for you until you learn.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just rearrange her stuff.

She will be pissed off. That's good.

It's all about her/the consumer. That's why modern men gets slapped, pissed and they don't get it. Haha

They think in "logical".

Here's "logical" thing for all men to do if she mumbles. Talk the same shit and smile and never let her in on the shit that you do.

Kinda fun. Women knows that you TROLL them and if they are not crazy, they will slowly lessen it

Jibri

Space Monkey
space monkey
Give some examples man, it'd be easier to help you figure this problem out that way :)
She has said things to me like:

Stop making sense
Just tonight she said, "She feels like I will one day fall out of love with her." Not sure if I'm causing her to feel that way somehow, but that's coming from a girl
Women make total sense... if you understand how they think.

It is easier said than done but it’s a good idea to change your mentality right now. If you think they talk in code and they don’t mean what they say, it’s going to be a long and hard time for you until you learn.
Are there Girlschase articles on how women think?

Jibri

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was married for nearly 6 years and seriously when you are living in the same house with the same women and you hear her talking "mumbo jumbo" if I was to try decode why she said certain things I would go insane. I personally learned not too read into what she says too much and just do your own thing. I remember when my first girlfriend moved in with me she began moving stuff around the house and rearranging the kitchen utensils etc it made no sense. When I asked her why she moved certain things she would respond back in riddles. Logic never works with women they always find an uncanny way of rationalizing whatever they say which makes no sense.
Thanks for sharing that

Jibri

Space Monkey
space monkey
She tells me I'm her best friend, though we are dating - is one that recently through me off. I considered it a possible test and laughed it off followed by telling her I'm her boyfriend.

Another one is I'm her favorite dread head - she finds guys with dreads attractive, but it sounds like she's hinting at something at the end.

>