Forum Feedback What happened to NextASF / PUA-Zone.com?

youngjd

Rookie
Rookie
Hi guys, I just googled pua forums and that's how I got here.

I've been offline for a few years. I used to lurk on the mASF / NextASF board for like 10 years.

Wow - thinking back, it's actually incredible how much that place contributed to my life.

Anyway, it appears to be down. What happened to the community?

I saw Silvertree here. Are any of the other posters here?
I remember pureevil, ijjjji, Tubarao, Franco...Man so many memories. I'm having a mini-nostalgia trip, haha.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi guys, I just googled pua forums and that's how I got here.

I've been offline for a few years. I used to lurk on the mASF / NextASF board for like 10 years.

Wow - thinking back, it's actually incredible how much that place contributed to my life.

Anyway, it appears to be down. What happened to the community?

I saw Silvertree here. Are any of the other posters here?
I remember pureevil, ijjjji, Tubarao, Franco...Man so many memories. I'm having a mini-nostalgia trip, haha.
RIP some of the guys are here https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/to-all-new-members-from-nextasf-masf.21691/

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skills! Hey man, I recognize you too, I appreciate many of your posts.

So what exactly happened, to NextASF?
Did it just go down one day, or was it a slow transition?

I am very curious if ijjjji & pureevil still post, or if anyone knows their whereabouts.
Ijjjji got destroyed, pure evil got doxxed, quit for good

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I understand that. Weird, he was in our chat on facebook, but with a fake profile and without his name apparent there. I myself don't even know his name etc. I wonder who had these infos about him.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I understand that. Weird, he was in our chat on facebook, but with a fake profile and without his name apparent there. I myself don't even know his name etc. I wonder who had these infos about him.

Usually it’s the chicks who find it going through browser history or whatever. sneaky.

Ijjji towards the end of sedfast was banned for KJ, I am fifty fifty if he was actually a kj.

Besides that and marriages Money Matteo, Tubarao I think was married as well as Diagaro.

Me and Teevs are around the same age. And me and Teevs are young *[I was on sedfast since 2013 It’s essentially a small group of guys left. All the sedfast folks were mostly 30plus where I would even be willing to say most are forty plus now.

I use to keep up with a couple of guys, *[Cactus Eyes, Travel&Musuems and one other guy who was based in Korea the name slipped] *[Faust]

I mostly stay here to talk keep up with happenings, this forum is very good.