Forum Feedback  What happened to NextASF / PUA-Zone.com?

ocean_eyes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys, I just googled pua forums and that's how I got here.

I've been offline for a few years. I used to lurk on the mASF / NextASF board for like 10 years.

Wow - thinking back, it's actually incredible how much that place contributed to my life.

Anyway, it appears to be down. What happened to the community?

I saw Silvertree here. Are any of the other posters here?
I remember pureevil, ijjjji, Tubarao, Franco...Man so many memories. I'm having a mini-nostalgia trip, haha.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi guys, I just googled pua forums and that's how I got here.

I've been offline for a few years. I used to lurk on the mASF / NextASF board for like 10 years.

Wow - thinking back, it's actually incredible how much that place contributed to my life.

Anyway, it appears to be down. What happened to the community?

I saw Silvertree here. Are any of the other posters here?
I remember pureevil, ijjjji, Tubarao, Franco...Man so many memories. I'm having a mini-nostalgia trip, haha.
RIP some of the guys are here https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/to-all-new-members-from-nextasf-masf.21691/

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skills! Hey man, I recognize you too, I appreciate many of your posts.

So what exactly happened, to NextASF?
Did it just go down one day, or was it a slow transition?

I am very curious if ijjjji & pureevil still post, or if anyone knows their whereabouts.
Ijjjji got destroyed, pure evil got doxxed, quit for good

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I understand that. Weird, he was in our chat on facebook, but with a fake profile and without his name apparent there. I myself don't even know his name etc. I wonder who had these infos about him.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
I understand that. Weird, he was in our chat on facebook, but with a fake profile and without his name apparent there. I myself don't even know his name etc. I wonder who had these infos about him.

Usually it’s the chicks who find it going through browser history or whatever. sneaky.

Ijjji towards the end of sedfast was banned for KJ, I am fifty fifty if he was actually a kj.

Besides that and marriages Money Matteo, Tubarao I think was married as well as Diagaro.

Me and Teevs are around the same age. And me and Teevs are young *[I was on sedfast since 2013 It’s essentially a small group of guys left. All the sedfast folks were mostly 30plus where I would even be willing to say most are forty plus now.

I use to keep up with a couple of guys, *[Cactus Eyes, Travel&Musuems and one other guy who was based in Korea the name slipped] *[Faust]

I mostly stay here to talk keep up with happenings, this forum is very good.

Linguinator

Space Monkey
space monkey
I got turned on to mASF back about 2005 or '06, I think, and spent hundreds of hours on the site reading and learning about women. I remember all of the guys you mentioned, and I remember Teevster, too. I cannot tell your how much that site enriched my life. I cannot tell you how much that site and the stories and wisdom there increased my understanding of women. The Lay Reports were virtually endless and unlimited. The "Archives" went on not for days, but for weeks, months and years. There were countless thousands of Lay Reports and Outing Reports and comments and . . . it was endless because that site, FastSeduction.com, had been online and in operation for YEARS. From back in the '90's.

And then that self-important jackass "Blackdragon" became unhappy with the site and created FasterSeduction.com and so many guys went over to his site that there was almost no one left at mASF. Then some A-hole bought mASF -- probably for a song -- and created the PUA-zone and all traffic headed to mASF was redirected to PUA-zone -- which was crap compared to mASF. They are ALL crap compared to the original FastSeduction.com.

Of course, Blackdragon's site, "FasterSeduction.com" just flat fizzled out after a few years and they quit operating/maintaining it.

It is impossible to put into words the size and scope of the loss of seduction experience and seduction accounts when the original FastSeduction.com, mASF website was shut down. It is impossible to overstate the loss of wisdom and experience that the seduction world now has to do without because some asshole bought mASF and saw fit to close down the site instead of reinvigorating it. The stories were endless, the wisdom was endless, the posts and great comments were endless.

If I had tens-of-thousands of dollars to spend on such a thing, I would approach whoever still has those old servers and try to buy them and resurrect the original FastSeduction.com site with all of the original content and archives.

The size and magnitude of the loss the seduction world suffered when mASF was shut down cannot be accurately or fully calculated or described. It is a loss beyond words.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Quick correction on the chronology:

1. First Rich La Ruina bought mASF

2. They then plastered pictures of Rich and links to PUA Training all over the site, and guys complained about the rise in trolls, lack of good moderation, and increasing amounts of bugs on the forum

3. BlackDragon created NextASF as a successor forum and people began to migrate over there

4. mASF went down completely and never came back

So far as I know, mASF never redirected to pua-zone (which later changed names to NextASF). It did redirect to Rich's site, mPUA Forum, at one point, I believe. mPUA Forum is also now defunct.

Chase

ocean_eyes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Man the nostalgia is real lol.
Found the ZIP archives of posters from waaay, way back.

(A2damir, Joseph W South, Formhandle, 60yoc, Tubarao, etc)

Reactions: POB

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Man the nostalgia is real lol.
Found the ZIP archives of posters from waaay, way back.

(A2damir, Joseph W South, Formhandle, 60yoc, Tubarao, etc)

THx a lot for that, but be very VERY carefull about public sharing of this material.
Some guys asked to be completely removed from forums due to legal issues.

>