What Is The Most Efficient Way To Learn Seduction In 2019?

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
hi everyone,

I've just joined the forum to get some help from you guys to improve my sex life.

About Me:

- I'm 27 years old but when i shave my beard i can look as young as 16

- I'm just over 6 feet tall

- I'm black and currently live in Canada

- I've fucked 5 women so far in my life (1 from daygame, 3 from night game and 1 from tinder)

- I work from home so I have a very flexible schedule which allows me to go out to meet women pretty much anytime i want

My Goals:

- I've never actually had sex with a woman I was strongly attracted to; the 5 girls I've fucked where all girls that i fucked because they made it very easy for me.

- I've also never actually had an orgasm during sex; the 5 times i fucked i had no issues getting hard but i was unable to finish
so at the age of 27 I've actually never ejaculated during sex only from masturbation.

- Given the above I have simple goal right now, I simply want to have sex with 1 girl I'm genuinely/strongly attracted to and I want to orgasm during the sex. thats all I want for now.

What I'm Currently Doing:

- for the past 4 weeks I've been going clubbing 4 times per week Thursday to Sunday

- for the past 2 weeks I've been taking the following supplements to make sure when i eventually have sex i actually ejaculate: vitamin D, garlic pills, vitamin C, Multivitamin and Ginseng

- I've also been experimenting with various masturbation/nofap routines to maximize my levels of sexual energy

- I plan to start daygaming a lot more this month since nightgame is not really working for me; I've been going clubbing 3-5 times per week since I was 21 years old and I've only fucked 3 girls from the clubs so i think it's time for me to seriously start trying daygame as well.

So that's pretty much my story.

Any suggestions you guys can provide is greatly appreciated.

I'm getting closer and close to age 30 and sometimes i feel like I'll never solve this area of my life and will die without ever fucking a girl i like and without ever having an orgasm during sex.

I've never really been a serious participant of any PUA forum so I'm hoping being apart of a community like this will also help me.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I always start with this, sometimes people hate it but it's going to be the foundation for your success.

What are your fundamentals like? And be honest.

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
JacobPalmer said:
I always start with this, sometimes people hate it but it's going to be the foundation for your success.

What are your fundamentals like? And be honest.

I'm not sure how good looking i am but I can tell you that I regularly get cold approached in nightclubs and I also get a lot of approach invitations in clubs from hot girls.

If i could fuck just 1 in 10 girls who gives me approach invitations in nightclubs I would have a great sex life since i get clear approach invitations every night i go out.

I have an athletic build and i buy my clothes at places like Zara, H&M and Nordstrom

If you need more details I can provide.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You can approach fuck probably 50% of chicks who approach you after 1 am. 10% of approach invitations sounds a little low. Download the flawless natural by rsd tim. Pretty easy and short program that should make shit pretty easy. I did everything it said and got great result. I would even shout woo in the club and still do when I’m in my head. After that the blueprint decided, seduction mma, and foundations for generating attraction (swinggcat) are all you need for really good game.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh and if a girl approaches you qualify (oh hey you’re cute) and pull her within five-ten minutes.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
your story sounds kinda like mines, we attract many girls, but are results only come with girls that make it easy for us.

with the club thing, do you try to bring women home every night? numbers are garbage. I'm guessing that you don't invite them home, if you start doing that and go out all those nights a week, I'm sure you'll get at least a lay a week if you go out 4 times and approach like 20+ girls.

and what do you do for work if you don't mind me asking? just curious because I'd live to have a job that's flexible.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
You can approach fuck probably 50% of chicks who approach you after 1 am. 10% of approach invitations sounds a little low. Download the flawless natural by rsd tim. Pretty easy and short program that should make shit pretty easy. I did everything it said and got great result. I would even shout woo in the club and still do when I’m in my head. After that the blueprint decided, seduction mma, and foundations for generating attraction (swinggcat) are all you need for really good game.

what up man!!

I don't remember if I asked you before, but I pretty have the same sticking point as op with mostly sleeping with women who really want us but even though we attract many more it's more difficult to sleep with them.

was wondering if you had any suggestions.

and with the programs, I remember you saying something about swingcat, I think it was a download or something? same thing I'm guessing? can I just Google search these and download them?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
https://pualib.com/pp.php?v=1699681138

that's only one for free. other's you'd have to buy or download illegaly.

foundations for generating attraction is best source for getting girls who are on the fence and particularly the hottest girls. it's over kill for less hot girls. for less hot girls you still really wanna fuck try qualifying them more. i'm gonna take notes on it soon. i'm taking notes on seduction mma now. maybe i'll post swinggcat notes after i take them

swinggcat has two g's btw

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
naturalmikey said:

I've never paid attention to the time of the night when chicks approach me so I cannot tell you if it usually happens before or after 1 AM but i can tell you that if I was fucking 50% of the chicks who approached me in nightclubs then my sex life would be amazing and i would not have started this thread.

Regarding RSD: from 2013 until probably 2016, the vast majority of the pickup content i consumed was from RSD: I even flew to Los Angeles back in 2013 to attend an RSD Seminar.

During those 3-4 years I had sex with only 2 girls even though i was going clubbing 4-6 times per week.

So yeah RSD advice did not help me at all.

I never consumed any advice from TIM since he had already left RSD by the time I started following them.

I bought seduction MMA when it first came out and I remember listening to it and not really understanding most of the content; I'll try to listen to it again this week and see if it makes more sense now that im older.

Regarding swingccat; I've heard of this guy but something about him always made me think he was a scam so I've never listened to any of his material; I'll start looking into his stuff.

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
naturalmikey said:
Oh and if a girl approaches you qualify (oh hey you’re cute) and pull her within five-ten minutes.

I do not understand what you mean here.

can you explain in details?

When girls approach me they do NOT usually come up and directly say something to me indicating they are attracted...I almso NEVER have girls approach me and say "you're hot/attractive"...or anything like that....the vast majority of the time they will usually come up to me and say something like "are you ok?" ...."why do you look so angry?" , I've also had girls who come and start dancing on me even though im not on the dancefloor....there's other things they do that I weirdly cannot recall at this time but i can tell you they usually do NOT make it clear they like me.

I'm telling you this because you said I should be taking girls who approach me within 10 min; if the girls who approached me where directly hitting on me then yeah i can see how if a girl comes up to me and says something like "you're hot/attractive/good looking" ...then yeah i could see a girl like that could be taken home quickly but the girls who approach me do not start the interaction like that.

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sub-Zero said:
your story sounds kinda like mines, we attract many girls, but are results only come with girls that make it easy for us.

with the club thing, do you try to bring women home every night? numbers are garbage. I'm guessing that you don't invite them home, if you start doing that and go out all those nights a week, I'm sure you'll get at least a lay a week if you go out 4 times and approach like 20+ girls.

and what do you do for work if you don't mind me asking? just curious because I'd live to have a job that's flexible.

I have a massive problem with approach anxiety so most nights i go out I'm unable to approach even the girls giving me approach invitations.

so most nights i usually end up just standing around hoping girls will approach me.

I know it sounds pathetic but I'm being honest with you guys.

Of the 4 girls I've fucked in my life from nightclubs, all 4 of them approached me.

some of the things I've tried to solve my approach anxiety include:

- going out 30 days in a row for day game

- going out 30 days in a row of nightgame

- getting drunk; i usually do not drink at all when i go clubbing but back in May 2019 I spent 5-6 nights getting drunk to see if it helped me approach more; it did not work

- I tried the drug phenibut and it did not work

- I tried the drug proparonol and it did not work

- I've tried nofap for 14 days and it did not work

- I did 1 session of TRE and it did not help though I've heard for TRE you need several sessions.

I've recently hired legendary seducer Gunwitch to help me and some of his advice has already helped; last Saturday i approached 3 different girls in teh club which is the most approaches I've probably done in one night in the last 3-4 months. And this past friday I did 2 daygame approaches.

I'm also looking into hypnosis and meditation to see if they can help.

If you guys have any other suggestions; I would greatly appreciate it.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i never get approached with are you angry?
maybe you need to work on your vibe

here's one that approached me the other night

"hey my friend met these two guys and they're dorks... blah blah blah"
me surprised "oh hey you're cute"

that is my response to when girls approach me

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Find the Newbie Assignment. It's in one of the stickies here. Best thing a new person can do IMO.

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
naturalmikey said:
i never get approached with are you angry?
maybe you need to work on your vibe

here's one that approached me the other night

"hey my friend met these two guys and they're dorks... blah blah blah"
me surprised "oh hey you're cute"

that is my response to when girls approach me

I've experimented with all types of vibes in nightclubs.

I've tried chill vibe, happy vibe, neutral/indifferent vibe and aloof/annoyed/almost angry vibe.

Girls approach me and give me approach invitations with all these vibes
but I get the most attention with the aloof/annoyed/almost angry vibe
which is why its usually my default vibe when i go clubbing.

what is your vibe like in clubs?

also, what do you look like and how old are you?

also, how is "oh well you're cute" working for you with girls you approach?

do you end up fucking any of these girls who approach you?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
SNV-

Newbie Assignment is here. Do all 14 days there and you'll be in very good shape to start. Takes you through a bunch of basics that might seem simple, but once you start doing the you'll see the value very quick. The assignment's going to help you with your approach anxiety, too. For a few more resources on that, see these articles:

On the ejaculation thing, usually that's too much experience with masturbation, not enough experience with sex. Sounds like the five girls you slept with were all one-night stands, or close to it? If that's the case, the issue will resolve once you get an attractive friend with benefits or girlfriend and shag her a few times. You'll get more and more into it and start to cum. Ejaculation's as much psychological as physical; once you settle into sex it gets easier and easier.

And eventually you will vastly prefer it to masturbation.

No fap will speed the process too, of course. If you can't get off in your hand anymore, vagina's going to start to seem better and better.

If you don't have a girl available and want to self-train, you might also try grabbing a Fleshlight. Good halfway step between hand and woman.

Chase

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chase said:
SNV-

Newbie Assignment is here. Do all 14 days there and you'll be in very good shape to start. Takes you through a bunch of basics that might seem simple, but once you start doing the you'll see the value very quick. The assignment's going to help you with your approach anxiety, too. For a few more resources on that, see these articles:

On the ejaculation thing, usually that's too much experience with masturbation, not enough experience with sex. Sounds like the five girls you slept with were all one-night stands, or close to it? If that's the case, the issue will resolve once you get an attractive friend with benefits or girlfriend and shag her a few times. You'll get more and more into it and start to cum. Ejaculation's as much psychological as physical; once you settle into sex it gets easier and easier.

And eventually you will vastly prefer it to masturbation.

No fap will speed the process too, of course. If you can't get off in your hand anymore, vagina's going to start to seem better and better.

If you don't have a girl available and want to self-train, you might also try grabbing a Fleshlight. Good halfway step between hand and woman.

Chase

hi Chase,

thank you for contributing to my thread; i was not expecting that at all.

Yes the 7 girls I've had sex with where all one night stands.

also, actually tried the fleshlight once before but it was such a hassle to clean up after that I never used it again.

Regarding the newbie assignment:

I've actually known about the PUA community since I was 13 or 14 so not sure im a newbie.

but I guess you are reccomending it because im a newbie when it comes to experience and also i still have major newbie problems like approach anxiety?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
SNV,

SexNotValidation said:
hi Chase,

Okay yeah, that's what I figured.

If you've only had sex on 7 different occasions, and it's all been spaced out and it's been a new girl you're not totally comfortable with each time, you haven't been in a great situation yet for getting comfortable with sex.

SexNotValidation said:

I've actually known about the PUA community since I was 13 or 14 so not sure im a newbie.

but I guess you are reccomending it because im a newbie when it comes to experience and also i still have major newbie problems like approach anxiety?

Well, I can't tell from this thread exactly where you are experience-wise.

If you have a lay from day game and three from night you're obvious okay enough that you can make things happen. I'm not sure if those are spaced out over time and more "getting lucky" style lays than they are "specifically went out and made this happen" style ones however.

But, much more important than "how long you've known about a thing" is "how well can you DO the thing."

I had pickup materials on my computer in 2002 I'd downloaded over LimeWire. I knew about it, I'd browsed through them, but I didn't do anything pickup-related at all (and had totally forgotten I had that stuff) when I decided to just start talking to random women two years later. And when I started, I was starting completely from scratch.

There's often quite a big difference between what you know and what you can do, especially if you've studied more than you act.

Think of it like learning a sport. You could read every book on darts, watch a ton of presentations on how to throw a dart, analyze the angles on dart throwing, but when you step up to the dart board in some smoke-filled bar, if you've only every thrown darts on 10 or 20 occasions and have never carved out time to practice your throw, you are still going to perform terribly. And if you decide one day you want to do better at darts, you are going to need to start the same place any beginner does, standing in front of the board throwing darts again and again, working on your footwork, working on how you position your hand, how you move your arm, how you lean your body, where you keep your eyes trained, until you get it all down.

The Newbie Assignment is a "carve some time out to stand in front of the dart board and practice throwing darts" task.

It might seem like very basic stuff. But as you do it, you are going to realize a lot of little basic things you can do better, and you are going to start to enjoy it more, and it is going to begin to seem not so scary.

It's worth trying out for at least a couple of days. It isn't going to take much time, and once you start to do it you'll come to understand pretty quickly why it's helpful.

Chase

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chase said:
SNV,

SexNotValidation said:
hi Chase,

Okay yeah, that's what I figured.

If you've only had sex on 7 different occasions, and it's all been spaced out and it's been a new girl you're not totally comfortable with each time, you haven't been in a great situation yet for getting comfortable with sex.

SexNotValidation said:

Well, I can't tell from this thread exactly where you are experience-wise.

If you have a lay from day game and three from night you're obvious okay enough that you can make things happen. I'm not sure if those are spaced out over time and more "getting lucky" style lays than they are "specifically went out and made this happen" style ones however.

But, much more important than "how long you've known about a thing" is "how well can you DO the thing."

I had pickup materials on my computer in 2002 I'd downloaded over LimeWire. I knew about it, I'd browsed through them, but I didn't do anything pickup-related at all (and had totally forgotten I had that stuff) when I decided to just start talking to random women two years later. And when I started, I was starting completely from scratch.

There's often quite a big difference between what you know and what you can do, especially if you've studied more than you act.

Think of it like learning a sport. You could read every book on darts, watch a ton of presentations on how to throw a dart, analyze the angles on dart throwing, but when you step up to the dart board in some smoke-filled bar, if you've only every thrown darts on 10 or 20 occasions and have never carved out time to practice your throw, you are still going to perform terribly. And if you decide one day you want to do better at darts, you are going to need to start the same place any beginner does, standing in front of the board throwing darts again and again, working on your footwork, working on how you position your hand, how you move your arm, how you lean your body, where you keep your eyes trained, until you get it all down.

The Newbie Assignment is a "carve some time out to stand in front of the dart board and practice throwing darts" task.

It might seem like very basic stuff. But as you do it, you are going to realize a lot of little basic things you can do better, and you are going to start to enjoy it more, and it is going to begin to seem not so scary.

It's worth trying out for at least a couple of days. It isn't going to take much time, and once you start to do it you'll come to understand pretty quickly why it's helpful.

Chase

wow thanks again for replying to my thread.

regarding my inability to orgasm during sex:

so yes I've had sex 7 times with 7 different girls

here's when the sex happened: May 2013 (lost my virginity at age 20), July 2014, March 2019, May 2019, June 2019, July 2019, November 2019

so basically you think that I never orgasm during any of these 7 lays because I was uncomfortable?

Honestly, I dont think I feel nervous or anything like that when having sex, I have massive approach anxiety but i do not think i have any sexual anxiety.

I'm actually worried something might be wrong with my penis but people have told me that if that was the reason i would not be able to orgasm while jerking off either which i can do.

Please also remember that I've never had sex with a girl that I was genuinely/strongly attracted to.

do you think that's a big reason I've never released? does hotter girls = stronger erections and better sex?

Regarding newbie mission and my experience level:

I can tell you that all my 7 lays are girls who made it very obvious to me they liked me from the first min we met.

I lost my virginity to an asian girl who i approached and asked her for directions and she made it very clear within min that she was interested.

i have 5 lays from nightclubs, all 5 girls approached me.

and i have 1 lay from tinder.

I started going clubbing in 2013 after turning 21 and have done pretty much only night game since then. I've been going clubbing 2-7 times per week since 2013.

hopefully, that gives you an idea of my experience level.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
These days I would venture to say that good photos on dating apps are almost the most transforming thing you can do to better your results.

>