Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
why do you ask?
E1NLbsaX0AM6O_c.jpg

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She was 34 I think.

I’m not really into older women. Tried to do it once with a 40 year old when I was 25 but I didn’t really like the feel of her skin.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She was 26 at the time, lost my V-card with her, then we had an open relationship for more than 2 years, eventually she wanted something more serious... I had to let her go, by distancing myself, I knew she wanted someone for something serious, and she also made that clear and we "split", but she would text all the time when she was needy and even try to get me to go over to hers (I did give in a single time, shortly after our breakup).
Overall I really enjoyed banging her, sex was great, she had a strong sex drive (I was noticing, though, it was maybe going down a bit, this didn't bring us closer together, for sure). She also was really knowledgeable about many things I wasn't, so she teached me quite a bunch.

Other than her, I guess I only banged another older girl, the others were either my age or younger.
I find it quite hard to be attracted to older women, maybe socializing is part of it, as I spent way more time in university with younger girls than working with older ones. Also I'm the oldest son, so growing up the girls I would be attracted to were either younger (like my sis' friends) or my age (the girls in class)

>