When Day Game goes wrong

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Seems to becoming more of a trend. People (women and the people that following them w.o question) treating poor social interactions as a crime.

Saying hello, chit chatting, and asking someone out to coffee IS NOT A CRIME.

And it doesn't become a crime if the guy does it poorly.

Being annoyed, weirded out, isn't a reason to call the Feds.

I don't even do day game, but this got me kinda heated.

WIA
Well Archie, they would like it to be a crime to be beta and “annoy or bother” them. They just want THOSE men to disappear, deal with the plumbing / do the shit jobs and be nowhere in sight.

They ONLY want the interaction from Alpha.

It very much is becoming much more precarious for betas to approach women, however the thirst for Alpha out there right now is at an all time high.

So there is a change in what’s going down, it’s Darwinian, and some people do need to adapt to it - or their lineage will die out.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So you got some people with some very out there views offering their opinion and getting upvoted by the other guys who also got filtered through the ban practice, and they are upvoted to the top of the page making it seem like it is mainstream when the ban filter shows it is anything but.

This is the nuance. It's funny how this is literally everywhere, happening at the same time.

Maybe it has always been that way. Mental Mosque

People don't know who, what is the framework per se for their social reputation and interactions. To draw a similar analogy, and how scary this is ("Either no one told me, or no one knows" - Neo, Matrix)

Sometimes the pickup community will say everyone is fucking everyone. Then the next week, they will say everyone don't have sex frequency as much. Only the high level guys.

Funny I notice that rich guys, high level guys, first world ppl, college students, females.... all fall for this. Also, This democrat ideals. Lolx

I like to believe that we can know but we never really know. We can abuse this 'contextual time' however, to get girls, money, power.

'Contextual Time' as an example, to get POWER.

"What a fucking bitch. She just drove past without looking at my car door", Zac says.

Someone will use that sentence and take me out of context and create a new narrative. Basically taking my tangible act and that moment in time.

z@c+

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
@PalmaSailor yeah this is what i think too. She hates all the unattractive men approaching her. They should know their place (in the orbit) giving her attention and validation through likes and followers. Attractive men who approach them is no problem.

This is why they HATE when they find out a man manipulated her into bed (which is what we ALL do here to an extent, so don't confuse that issue, even if YOU think your reasons for doing so are gonna leave her better off blah blah is simply another frame to justify that you lied lol) and rape by deception is a thing. "Omg the stories he told me about all those girls were fake, he's not 26 and he didn't go to X school, he raped me! He tricked me!". Seduction and game is hacking the matrix into scoring higher level pussy than your SMV would allow. And they hate wolves in sheeps clothing.

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
@PalmaSailor yeah this is what i think too. She hates all the unattractive men approaching her. They should know their place (in the orbit) giving her attention and validation through likes and followers. Attractive men who approach them is no problem.

This is why they HATE when they find out a man manipulated her into bed (which is what we ALL do here to an extent, so don't confuse that issue, even if YOU think your reasons for doing so are gonna leave her better off blah blah is simply another frame to justify that you lied lol) and rape by deception is a thing. "Omg the stories he told me about all those girls were fake, he's not 26 and he didn't go to X school, he raped me! He tricked me!". Seduction and game is hacking the matrix into scoring higher level pussy than your SMV would allow. And they hate wolves in sheeps clothing.
You’re exactly right. She wants genuine alpha.

and they absolutely detest game because it fools their hindbrain into fucking a Beta.

But - you should be an Alpha - or heading that way fast

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Interesting thread we've got going here guys!

Couple of points:

1. @Lofty I agree with most of what you wrote in that testament/manifesto of yours, but I would be careful to avoid outright BANNING things that can lead to lays, even with very attractive women. Running after a woman during the day can get you laid. It's all about where she's at during that moment, and how you present yourself from the approach onwards.
  2. Somebody was saying upper class people are on Reddit. I've met plenty of upper class people and they are not on Reddit. Upper class people are reading novels, history, philosophy. They might be in clubs, partaking in discussions, playing musical instruments in jam sessions, at the opera, visiting museums, traveling abroad for culture, etc. Reddit is a sort of sewer for the most brainwashed middle class poor.
  3. In general yes it's fundamental to be aware of what she's feeling and be able to calibrate/diffuse/etc. accordingly.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Reddit is a sort of sewer for the most brainwashed middle class poor.

Right.....

To add. But "successful" "self aware" people actually 'market read' the public.

Because they don't have more time to be 'cool'.

z@c+

>