When Day Game goes wrong

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
I'm surprised that so many girls recognized him. It sounds like he had a very particular MO that made him recognizable and creepy. I wonder how much of the bad reactions are due to the women or him.

To be fair, I've had weird and creepy moments in the beginning too while I learned calibration.

I'm shocked though that grabbing someone's arm to cross a street can be considered assault.

Was it assault when I tapped people on the shoulder when they dropped stuff? Or when I accidentally bumped into them "without their consent"? Is this something you would see in more personable countries (ex. Brazil)? Otherwise, I've been assaulted countless times.

Good lesson though on not sharing your personal information too quickly. Seems like these girls knew enough to report him.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Haha... I recall a long time ago how I approached a girl from BEHIND and thought of it as innocent.. She got very scared and I learned there and then: this is not the way to open girls.

Honestly I can imagine girls getting startled... especially with all the bullshit "BE ALPHA, SHOW CONFIDENCE" over the top overcompensating information out there.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm surprised that so many girls recognized him. It sounds like he had a very particular MO that made him recognizable and creepy. I wonder how much of the bad reactions are due to the women or him.

To be fair, I've had weird and creepy moments in the beginning too while I learned calibration.

I'm shocked though that grabbing someone's arm to cross a street can be considered assault.

Was it assault when I tapped people on the shoulder when they dropped stuff? Or when I accidentally bumped into them "without their consent"? Is this something you would see in more personable countries (ex. Brazil)? Otherwise, I've been assaulted countless times.

Good lesson though on not sharing your personal information too quickly. Seems like these girls knew enough to report him.

The thing is if he was successful and traded contact information, a lot of these girls have a "change of heart" when the tide turns against him.

It wasn't like this when i learned pick up, AT ALL.

WIA

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So will events like this ruin daygame for guys starting to practice game like me? Or is this just an isolated incident posted on reddit that is largely insignificant to the bigger picture of game?

This guy is a unique case because he's a middle eastern guy who doesn't understand social calibration or how to escalate and pushed too many boundaries too soon. I'm definetly not like that and I have pretty good social awareness so I won't have to worry about that. Although this could linger in the back of my mind and make me more hesistant to touch other than a handshake or unless she's giving green lights.

I wonder if I should avoid introducing my name after I open girls then to mitigate this. I worry if I don't say who I am she's going to just walk away or eject since i'm just a dude she doesn't know,doesn't know what I want and has no inclination to speak to a stranger.

Last edited:

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The whole thing looks blown out of proportion.

Seems to becoming more of a trend. People (women and the people that following them w.o question) treating poor social interactions as a crime.

Saying hello, chit chatting, and asking someone out to coffee IS NOT A CRIME.

And it doesn't become a crime if the guy does it poorly.

Being annoyed, weirded out, isn't a reason to call the Feds.

I don't even do day game, but this got me kinda heated.

WIA

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lowkey part of the reason I switched to more indirect game. But it seems like the guy was missing some serious social frame.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seems to becoming more of a trend. People (women and the people that following them w.o question) treating poor social interactions as a crime.

I been thinking about this incessantly.

I'm going on a rant here.

Because Asia has this nonsense already. India is just the worse of the worse. Because the society want men to be religious, cultural but the men must also understand 'consensual non consensual', according to this females, mainly online.

Basically, to share my opinion. Personally I don't like chicken legs. I feel it's creepy. But I love chicken. We living in a world where thats the idea and that has escalated globally.

Everyone wants McDonalds nuggets, not how that animal was smashed before it. lolx

Saying hello, chit chatting, and asking someone out to coffee IS NOT A CRIME

But it is a CRIME, according to this people.

The key and I'm sure most experts in the Girlschase community will already figure this out by now.

How do we start interact with her and make her look great in public as well.

In case everyone didn't notice, if a stranger talks to any of us in Public and say something 'off' accidentally, we will dismiss him. To make it short, We are living in a global high school. A fucking global high school.

It's still is a crime to this people, and they will make it everyone's problem, because

- the guy didn't respect the 'society variable'
- the guy is not her type
- warning to the low level men to know their place.
- a distraction (fitness strategy)

So yea.....

SIDENOTE:

It's hard for me to feel empathy for the society and I feel that all females deserve the 21th century shit, because just like men didn't protect women during the religion period till today, and still today.

They didn't call out toxic female behavior.

In case people think that I'm talking out of my ass, Feminism, this women eMpoWAHMEnt BS, global high school BS, has destroyed my female relatives, my female friends, acquaintances. It's not funny really when you see it. Because you know that they can't compete with 20 year olds.

z@c+

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

Saying hello, chit chatting, and asking someone out to coffee IS NOT A CRIME.

I don't even do day game, but this got me kinda heated.

WIA

Part of it is likely due to the guy's foreign nature. We see a lot of this stuff with Arab guys in particular being aggressive and overtly sexual and not having any real conception of boundaries. Probably because in their societies they are cordoned off from women, and a woman being out in public and seemingly friendly to them seems like a wide open sexual window (because in their society, it would be).

Meanwhile these girls are having weirdly aggressive foreign guys who do not understand their boundaries and it triggers all kinds of alarms in their heads. Due to political correctness they aren't able to say, "These weird Afghani guys who don't understand the way things work in our society are causing issues!" so they just say "Men are the problem!" Then there's a huge general outcry against regular guys who are being normal and social.

There was another Middle Eastern guy like this arrested in Scotland for day game where he was also doing some kind of unusually aggressive thing with women. I think they gave him two years in prison for it, before releasing him early and overturning the conviction. But they were using that case to push for a general ban of men being allowed to approach women they don't know in Scotland (I think laws were passed. Men can be arrested for 'street harassment' in Scotland, which is exactly what it sounds like -- anything a woman says it is. Though the law may have been repealed).

This is all part of the general pendulum of history swinging back to more conservative, sex-segregated times.

Throughout much of history, men and women are kept segregated and not to interact with each other.

I've been reading some Chinese history recently and it's fascinating how many rules and rituals they have detailing women not being allowed to go places or do things with men who aren't their husbands, fathers, or brothers. The women talk about it bringing shame upon them and violating propriety if they were to do so. Women would shame men who tried to violate propriety, and the men would realize their errors and feel ashamed (but then recognize what good and moral women these women were for sticking to the rules of propriety. One problem we have in our society now is there are no commonly agreed upon rules for propriety -- so it is all just totally arbitrary, and people get confused and emotional).

There was a large element of propriety and social shame for breeches of propriety in Western society until fairly recently, too... maybe 150 or so years ago? Then at some point we started to move toward integrating the sexes and removing barriers between them. And propriety largely disappeared.

It looks like, increasingly, society is trying, through fits and starts, to put the barriers back into place, and re-segregate the sexes again.

It is having these weird issues though, because the rules to enforce propriety are being directed at male members of the society, whereas the most egregious breeches of propriety are being perpetrated by foreigners who are not part of the society and do not understand (perhaps do not care about) the society's propriety rules, yet the foreign nature of these men is not to be discussed. So you get this completely schizophrenic, bizarre process where the only outlet for the pent up offense caused by the breech of propriety is to sanction propriety-respecting normal men from that same society.

Part and parcel of living in disordered times, however.

That is another common trend in Chinese history: the contrast between ordered and disordered times, and how a man must change his behavior and life strategy depending on whether the time he lives in is a time of order or a time of disorder.

Chase

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
@West_Indian_Archie yeah dude i approached some girl and apparently i had approached her/her friend before and she started shouting at me on the bike path to stop stalking/following her or she would call the police even before i said anything, i just ran up beside her lol. There are some crazy girls out there. https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes is pure mental masturbation land for these psychotic women. Go there at your own risk but i warn you, it's super toxic and will leave you feeling shit and second guess yourself. If you start second guessing yourself please don't listen to them and KJ. Don't be discouraged. These women should realize that when they shame pickup and approaching, the result is that all the good-intentioned will stop approaching girls, while all the socially weird ones, probably with bad intentions, will just keep doing it not getting discouraged, so that whenever they get approached, it's a weirdo with nothing to lose socially who can afford the consequences.

Last edited:

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Anyways, the harder it gets, the less dudes will be doing it. This is just good news if you can make a really good, suave approach. Will make you stand out like nobody else.

Watch this video from 1971. The journalist talks about "what if women picked up men on the streets instead of the other way around" as if it was kinda normal back then.

We didn't change, society did.

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Part of it is likely due to the guy's foreign nature. We see a lot of this stuff with Arab guys in particular being aggressive and overtly sexual and not having any real conception of boundaries. Probably because in their societies they are cordoned off from women, and a woman being out in public and seemingly friendly to them seems like a wide open sexual window (because in their society, it would be).

Meanwhile these girls are having weirdly aggressive foreign guys who do not understand their boundaries and it triggers all kinds of alarms in their heads. Due to political correctness they aren't able to say, "These weird Afghani guys who don't understand the way things work in our society are causing issues!" so they just say "Men are the problem!" Then there's a huge general outcry against regular guys who are being normal and social.

There was another Middle Eastern guy like this arrested in Scotland for day game where he was also doing some kind of unusually aggressive thing with women. I think they gave him two years in prison for it, before releasing him early and overturning the conviction. But they were using that case to push for a general ban of men being allowed to approach women they don't know in Scotland (I think laws were passed. Men can be arrested for 'street harassment' in Scotland, which is exactly what it sounds like -- anything a woman says it is. Though the law may have been repealed).

This is all part of the general pendulum of history swinging back to more conservative, sex-segregated times.

Throughout much of history, men and women are kept segregated and not to interact with each other.

I've been reading some Chinese history recently and it's fascinating how many rules and rituals they have detailing women not being allowed to go places or do things with men who aren't their husbands, fathers, or brothers. The women talk about it bringing shame upon them and violating propriety if they were to do so. Women would shame men who tried to violate propriety, and the men would realize their errors and feel ashamed (but then recognize what good and moral women these women were for sticking to the rules of propriety. One problem we have in our society now is there are no commonly agreed upon rules for propriety -- so it is all just totally arbitrary, and people get confused and emotional).

There was a large element of propriety and social shame for breeches of propriety in Western society until fairly recently, too... maybe 150 or so years ago? Then at some point we started to move toward integrating the sexes and removing barriers between them. And propriety largely disappeared.

It looks like, increasingly, society is trying, through fits and starts, to put the barriers back into place, and re-segregate the sexes again.

It is having these weird issues though, because the rules to enforce propriety are being directed at male members of the society, whereas the most egregious breeches of propriety are being perpetrated by foreigners who are not part of the society and do not understand (perhaps do not care about) the society's propriety rules, yet the foreign nature of these men is not to be discussed. So you get this completely schizophrenic, bizarre process where the only outlet for the pent up offense caused by the breech of propriety is to sanction propriety-respecting normal men from that same society.

Part and parcel of living in disordered times, however.

That is another common trend in Chinese history: the contrast between ordered and disordered times, and how a man must change his behavior and life strategy depending on whether the time he lives in is a time of order or a time of disorder.

Chase

I suspect this phenomenon is also something particularly more significant in Western countries as well. I recall how Brazil (and Latin countries) can be more community driven and less restrictive when it comes to socializing and dating.

Especially since the Western countries seem to be leading the charge in restrictive, overly PC culture.

There was a GC article by Colton where he had culture shock in Brazil at how cooperative and receptive Brazilian women were to his advances. I know some Brazilians in the US who come across as very social and charming by comparison as well.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I suspect this phenomenon is also something particularly more significant in Western countries as well. I recall how Brazil (and Latin countries) can be more community driven and less restrictive when it comes to socializing and dating.

It's different dynamics according to different countries.

If white man (haha) appears in Asia and speaks English with a local accent, pussy floodgates opened.

If they are from Bangladesh, India, anything that is brown and black, the notion is basically "Go fuck yourself". And your dating pool is only foreign maids in that same land that you are working at.

Btw, I was at a mosque last year where a female claim "no man allowed". There was a man inside the conference. It was a family member of one of her friends. I noted that there is a man inside the level in that mosque.

She went full silence. Of course, I left. I should have record and share it with the world. The global cognitive dissonance will be fun. Even if it doesn't, the cat is out of the bag. :)

So will events like this ruin daygame for guys starting to practice game like me? Or is this just an isolated incident posted on reddit that is largely insignificant to the bigger picture of game?

We totally didn't see this post. It happens.

It's definitely not an isolated incident, but it does happen enough times that it must be taken with caution.

My 10 cents opinion: Handle fundamentals. I'm sure everyone will say this.

Number 2:
Don't Do 'West Indie Archie high level stuff + Your Strategy' when you are starting out. Only try high level shit + combined stuff when you are slightly more experienced.

You basically combining something new and trying on girls. It usually comes out bad. And the public is less tolerant this day.

tHey want the biggest dick, zero Pain. :)

z@c+

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
To me, someone who has experience in these matters, there are two sides to the coin:

#1: Uncalibrated social behavior

The opening phase should be calibrated or else the seducer is basically trying to stop a moving train from the get-go.

Actions such as chasing girls, abrupt "street stops," overt touch, etc., must be avoided. What we are trying to avoid is "creep vibe" or that "something is off" from her perspective, or else she will likely be able to detect that something is just not safe. This is why our game should be designed to reduce knee-jerk reactions - so we can begin to work real influence rather than by force or sheer volume. The goal where the opening phase is to just GET IN her mind... NOT her pussy.

Furthermore, a seducer MUST be able to continuously assess the state of the target and how she is feeling at that time. And also, have flexible behavior during the interaction to adjust for any sudden changes in her state. On top of this is the absolutely vital point of being able to diffuse situations.

There comes a point where you should not persist any more. ESPECIALLY physically. Again, coming from someone whose primary focus is SNLs and overall is persistent as fuck, SMMA-style.

If these are not followed then it is essentially risking social terrorism.

#2: Increased tendency for women to escalate "bad interaction" to "legal situation"

Nowadays there is not only increased incentive for women to escalate situations legally but also expanded platforms to do so. Note the language of the woman in the post, language of which clearly indicates trite expressions of "feeling empwered" and "fighting back."

To her, it is far from about her own safety. Instead, it becomes a badge of honor to plaster across her breasts in that she, too, is a victim who deserves validating attention. That she too has been through the maltreatment that the media tells her she has and now too deserves some social media likes for it. Note how she posted it on Reddit in the first place and offers plenty of nice DMing opportunities to dox the guy into oblivion, patting herself on the back for bringing police in along the way.

However, this does not even come close to excusing that there was something clearly wrong with this guy's game. The fact that within five minutes he was already doing uncalibrated things to the point where she "got away safely" shows that she probably DID feel threatened.

Remember, she came to go on the walk with him. She must have flipped from generally receptive to unsettled very quickly - the behavior of the guy is the reason for this. And on top of that, it seems like he was not able to read the signs that she was giving... at all. Bad persistence gone too far, trying to do too much too soon, and not being able to diffuse when things went wrong. The fact that her friend also had a negative experience shows how it is not necessarily correct to leave the man devoid of blame and simply point the finger at these women and feminist society here.

In my understanding, in the Western past not too long ago, an interaction such as this would have simply went down as a "bad interaction." The girl would have been creeped out a bit because the guy "came on too strong" or something, she'd tell her friends about it, in which it was really too bad because he seemed nice at first, and then onto the next date. Both parties move on with their lives. At least that's what I've heard. And most scenarios like this nowadays probably do go down like that, too.

But that's not how it works all the time - not because this behavior is any worse than it used to be, though because it is simply popularized to legalize situations with wider opportunities to do so, and the social backing to support the decision.

Really, though, it doesn't matter. Because what it boils down to is one thing: the girl feeling unsafe.

After that girl hugged me and offered her number, I then did something that made her feel unsafe and didn't even attempt to address her feelings. It was still all about ME... I was in MY head about what I wanted... and not HER. Influence needs to be about HER.

My perspective of how harmless my actions were became completely irrelevant because in her mind, I was creepy.

And so was this guy. The "creep detection" sirens went blaring.

As such, he WAS harassing her... in a way. Not saying that in legal terms. But in social terms.

Once more, note how she was receptive at the approach... so obviously she's not an evil, unfuckable woman and could have even been seduced to bed. He did things to change her state very negatively, and kept on going. Bad.

So don't do that because as we've discussed, there is a much greater likelihood of "bad feelings" having "legal implications."

What do we do now?

Game isn't dead. Far from it. People fuck, and people want to fuck. We just need to make them want to be fucked by us while mitigating the potential risks to ourselves. And remember, plenty of top seducers have had ZERO legal issues. ZERO. Those that I know of in this group include Teevster, Carousel, Bacchus, and surely plenty of others.

It's not like it's a ticking time-bomb, rather, it's up to us to learn how do do things properly and safely for all involved parties.

How to do this?

Personally, I think it begins with learning calibration from day one while engaging in extremely low-risk social behavior. Intertwined with this is a commitment to learn how to influence people (not just women) with verbals. It's a long journey, but I think that's the way to go for the long haul.

Influence. That's seduction. Get in her mind and allow her to exploit her own desires.

Read the plethora of articles on this website. Use the resources we have. Don't be scared of the potential of your own progress. Get feedback here, but make the efforts first.

Overall, here are some things (far from all) I've noticed to maximize our seduction chances while mitigating risk:

DON'T:
  • Run after girls
  • Open from behind (until you really know what the fuck you're doing, at least)
  • Abruptly do "street-stops" (until you really know what the fuck you're doing, at least)
  • Initiate heavy touch too soon (play it safe, arouse her verbally until you know you're good and then start small)
  • Persist with physical force
  • Persist if she is obviously feeling distressed
  • Approach girls who are obviously too drunk/druggy to be properly functioning
  • Be brashly sexual too soon (can still be sexual in calibrated ways from early)
DO:
  • Open with sprezzatura - learn how to "meet cute." This avoids the "creepy guy randomly approaching all the girls" perception
  • Induce the AI to make her think she gave you the go-ahead to approach
  • Work on your fundamentals to ensure a safe, calm, generally warm vibe
  • Gain enough social experience in low-risk settings so that you can properly assess her state as it's changing
  • Get the hang of the social frame concept and Gunwitch's 3 keys at large
  • Learn verbal game to influence and arouse her in calibrated, seduction-conducive ways
  • Understand how to diffuse situations in which something was a little off
  • Build compliance, and keep building it
  • Consider using an alias and Google Voice to limit your reputation and add some protection if things go wrong
  • Show an understanding of her reality by contrasting yourself against the creepy guys who harass her
  • Work to ensure she's all in all having a positive experience, including post-lay
That's just a start based off my experiences so far.

So if you're new to this seduction thing, no whining or hysteria based on the world we live in.

Join me in learning how to do things how we have to do them.

Last edited:

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@West_Indian_Archie yeah dude i approached some girl and apparently i had approached her/her friend before and she started shouting at me on the bike path to stop stalking/following her or she would call the police even before i said anything, i just ran up beside her lol. There are some crazy girls out there. https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes is pure mental masturbation land for these psychotic women. Go there at your own risk but i warn you, it's super toxic and will leave you feeling shit and second guess yourself. If you start second guessing yourself please don't listen to them and KJ. Don't be discouraged. These women should realize that when they shame pickup and approaching, the result is that all the good-intentioned will stop approaching girls, while all the socially weird ones, probably with bad intentions, will just keep doing it not getting discouraged, so that whenever they get approached, it's a weirdo with nothing to lose socially who can afford the consequences.

You know I'm hitting up female dating strategy and lipstick alley. Those places are "canaries in the coal mine" for me.

Meanwhile, on the male side, there's an entire "Stop Simping" movement going on.

None of this has anything directly to do with pickup, but it does affect the environment.

WIA

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
You know I'm hitting up female dating strategy and lipstick alley. Those places are "canaries in the coal mine" for me.

Meanwhile, on the male side, there's an entire "Stop Simping" movement going on.

None of this has anything directly to do with pickup, but it does affect the environment.

WIA
I don't think they are representative of all women just as resentful incel communities of blackpillers and redpillers on the internet aren't representative of all men. It's the old saying "Turn off the TV and go outside". One thing is what goes on on the internet, another thing is how things actually are in the real world.

Damian made this video 2 years ago. Well, that certainly doesn't match my infield experiences. Girls applauding me for approaching them FAR outweighs the women who scold me for doing so.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
My ex-gf recalled being approached by an african migrant in the clothing store she worked in while another african was standing some other place in the area. The story she gave me was that apparently she just froze up from fear after he asked her out, which i think he did immediately (?). She said she couldn't think because she was so scared and apparently just told him "s-sure" and then he walked away. I don't think he got any info from her, he just ejected. She said she was scared he was part of some human trafficking ring and stuff out to target her for a kidnapping haha. She never saw them again. Anyways, it shows what goes on in the minds of these women. You have to be reeeally attuned to her signals. If you see she is startled in anyway or looks scared out, you need to calibrate and show her that you understand what happened and verbally/non-verbally call it out by taking a step back and/or saying "Wow didn't mean to shock you there".

Jensen

Space Monkey
space monkey
Reddit is pretty fucked nowadays guys. Because of the proliferation and abundance of mods biased with a specific sociopolitical agenda- the only people allowed to offer an opinion nowadays in most subreddits are those who are completely in tune with the newest trends in feminism that haven't hit the mainstream. So you got some people with some very out there views offering their opinion and getting upvoted by the other guys who also got filtered through the ban practice, and they are upvoted to the top of the page making it seem like it is mainstream when the ban filter shows it is anything but.

Reddit as a website gets more views nowadays, but it also weirdly gets less participation from users(according to stats from a website I saw a year ago). People know that if they accidentally stray from the whatever is acceptable at the moment(which constantly changes)- that they will get swarmed by plenty of very passionate and angry users.

So if you think you will get opinions that represent most men or women views- you will likely get western middle-upper class views, but not a majority of people living in western societies. Also, people love to make up bullshit stories that center themselves as some woke savior or victim that confirms everything other woke users think about society. Good for some internet points, don't know how much of it happens in real life though.

I know reddit and most social media is very influential in people's views on dating and socializing, but I don't think we are at the point yet where we have to worry about approaching just any woman for fear of getting thrown in jail. Still, something to take note of and be cautious about. We will have to observe this trend further to see if it escalates.

People doing field reports don't seem to be experiencing the worst though, instead some success, so maybe there is still some fun to be had for now.

If anyone has disagreements and thinks this is dangerous advice, let me know.

Last edited:
>